Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TuxExchange.com - Cryptocurrency exchange. 0% maker fee - FREE DOGE to try  (Read 4911 times)
sipher (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 11:16:59 PM

register has been done and i wanna try to trade into your exchange if free doge offers still available
my username : hasiramasenju

thanks

You should have coins now. If not please ask a moderator in the chat. Thanks

www.tuxexchange.com - Tux Exchange
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:59:59 AM

It is new market, i think you must make signature campaign for long time because it is new and there are not many people who know about it. And you must fix all of the bugs on the website.
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 01:27:13 AM

It is new market, i think you must make signature campaign for long time because it is new and there are not many people who know about it. And you must fix all of the bugs on the website.
We are still actively trying to workout bugs before going into a larger promotion campaign. We are considering this option. Thanks

a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:04:08 AM

My first experience with the site is it is very slow while loading. My internet connection works fine with all other sites so I believe the problem is from your site. try to make it lite so it will load faster
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

My first experience with the site is it is very slow while loading. My internet connection works fine with all other sites so I believe the problem is from your site. try to make it lite so it will load faster

We use high quality hosting. It is likely your internet connection.

xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:17:58 PM

Hey OP i registered two days ago and never got my coins, i was asking in chat but I guess I need to post here.

Username : xJuturna

Looking forward to helping out with the site
AikoniA

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:20:46 PM

i have made an account at tuxexchange but email confirmation didn't received after 5 minutes
but the site looks good and light Smiley
interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:24:22 PM

i have made an account at tuxexchange but email confirmation didn't received after 5 minutes

I thought i was the only one,but appears not. I waited more than an hour on the confirmation email, and in the end gave up.
From what i could see the site is pretty basic, and still in developement (or should be, doesn't look like a finished site, visually, and obvisously on the tech side too)
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 12:26:35 PM

I thought i was the only one,but appears not. I waited more than an hour on the confirmation email, and in the end gave up.
From what i could see the site is pretty basic, and still in developement (or should be, doesn't look like a finished site, visually, and obvisously on the tech side too)

PM me your email address. Have you checked your spam folder? The other people who reported did not receive the email in fact typod their email address Smiley

AikoniA

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:39:07 PM

PM me your email address. Have you checked your spam folder? The other people who reported did not receive the email in fact typod their email address Smiley

I have checked spam folders still nothing and i am sure i write my email correctly not typo
now more than 15 minutes still not received it, will PM you my email address
bitcoincut

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:47:01 PM

Are you still open for new beta testers??  Tongue
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 12:53:57 PM

Are you still open for new beta testers??  Tongue

Yes we are! Please sign up and join us in the chat.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:29:57 PM

register has been done and i wanna try to trade into your exchange if free doge offers still available

thanks

i had already asking to the moderator in the chat several hours ago but unfortunately the moderator hasn't respond my questions and my balance still 0
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 05:59:36 PM

thanks

i had already asking to the moderator in the chat several hours ago but unfortunately the moderator hasn't respond my questions and my balance still 0

The have been sent (I can confirm). Thanks Smiley

raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:16:21 PM

500 DOGE=10 cents very low amount for this task and also you can not withdraw your DOGE you only can do trade with that doge.nothing worth for this task he just promote his site freely.site is currently a live demo so money also demo.LOL
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 10:24:50 PM

500 DOGE=10 cents very low amount for this task and also you can not withdraw your DOGE you only can do trade with that doge.nothing worth for this task he just promote his site freely.site is currently a live demo so money also demo.LOL

You can withdraw. Several users have. It is not a demo. It is a functioning exchange. If you take the time to report issues we will certainly compensate you. It is not "demo" money. You can deposit and withdraw any of the coins we offer (and yes it is really limited right now).

MasoVa

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:17:30 AM

Get same problem here i dont get email confirmation
with this problem i cant login, i think this problem need more attention
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:37:59 AM

Get same problem here i dont get email confirmation
with this problem i cant login, i think this problem need more attention

We are looking at this issue.Your registration has been processed manually.

The issue appears to be isolated to yahoo.com email addresses. We are working on it. Can you check spam folders?

ajmagz09

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:27:55 AM

no free doge ? im done registering on your site and verified my email ? is there something wrong with your site ? or your just doing it manually ? hopefully to reply as soon as possible. thank you.

inform me as soon as possible ok ? thank you very much. i will give feedback if i can trade. thanks.
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 02:43:12 AM

no free doge ? im done registering on your site and verified my email ? is there something wrong with your site ? or your just doing it manually ? hopefully to reply as soon as possible. thank you.

inform me as soon as possible ok ? thank you very much. i will give feedback if i can trade. thanks.

Coins have been sent. Thanks for your patience.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: