Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free Service] Divination future telling  (Read 1629 times)
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:25:16 AM

Undecided
In this future telling don't you need the birth time ?

I have seen some priests asking for the time and the date of birth both for accurate future telling.
I have also seen they are always  accurate.

He can tell how many family members you are having , what is their age , etc

I hope you can also predict these things in future  Wink

I mentioned I need however I know not most people will know about it...

Date of birth : 25/10/1996
Can I get to know something about my future  Cheesy
Specially when I will get married and when I will die

Sorry but most likely I will give out some ''GENERAL APPROACH''

''You have to leave someone you love very much. Take time to appreciate and cherish the moment with this person because these are the highlights of your life. Leaving this person will be like having your heart ripped out. This separation, however painful it may be, is inevitable. You must accept and come to terms with it. Despite your pain, you have to think positive thoughts. Time will heal your wound. This separation will occur on a Sunday or a Monday.''

You are ripped my mind by saying those words.
As I have already lost a friend who went abroad 3 years ago also I think we will never meet again and I took 2 years to recover from the thoughts.
Can you tell me something about future.
I know you were correct with those lines you just said but with my past  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
csnorthchina (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:39:12 AM

Undecided

I have seen some priests asking for the time and the date of birth both for accurate future telling.
I have also seen they are always  accurate.

He can tell how many family members you are having , what is their age , etc

I hope you can also predict these things in future  Wink

I mentioned I need however I know not most people will know about it...

Date of birth : 25/10/1996
Can I get to know something about my future  Cheesy
Specially when I will get married and when I will die

Sorry but most likely I will give out some ''GENERAL APPROACH''

''You have to leave someone you love very much. Take time to appreciate and cherish the moment with this person because these are the highlights of your life. Leaving this person will be like having your heart ripped out. This separation, however painful it may be, is inevitable. You must accept and come to terms with it. Despite your pain, you have to think positive thoughts. Time will heal your wound. This separation will occur on a Sunday or a Monday.''

You are ripped my mind by saying those words.
As I have already lost a friend who went abroad 3 years ago also I think we will never meet again and I took 2 years to recover from the thoughts.
Can you tell me something about future.
I know you were correct with those lines you just said but with my past  Undecided

''Somebody is watching you or collecting information about you (or your recent activities). This person admires you, but she is shy and maybe even has a complex. She is looking to get your attention, but she is incapable of approaching you or to start a real conversation with you. You know her, but not personally. She is a part of your professional environment (work, business, studies, sports, healthcare, or other) and she has been hired (or recruited) recently. This is someone who is about the same age as you. ''
Promise2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:16:08 AM

1987/04/11 Male

Thanks
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:42:57 AM

1987/04/11 Male

Thanks

''A plan will need to be changed at the last minute. This plan is intended to improve a leisure activity (a game, outing, trip or something of the kind). In this activity you will be surrounded by people you love. The change in question will be necessary for the sake of everyone’s convenience, but also for the sake of embellishing this activity. There’s lots of pleasure to look forward to, but this will implies a great deal of preparation, even more preparation than initially anticipated.
Key-ideas: stream, country, spiritual evolution, intelligence, creativity, universal love, Monday afternoon, the month of August.''
Promise2

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:31:25 AM

1987/04/11 Male

Thanks

''A plan will need to be changed at the last minute. This plan is intended to improve a leisure activity (a game, outing, trip or something of the kind). In this activity you will be surrounded by people you love. The change in question will be necessary for the sake of everyone’s convenience, but also for the sake of embellishing this activity. There’s lots of pleasure to look forward to, but this will implies a great deal of preparation, even more preparation than initially anticipated.
Key-ideas: stream, country, spiritual evolution, intelligence, creativity, universal love, Monday afternoon, the month of August.''

Thanks for the divination...

Sorry but is it possible to help my gf to do as well
1989/06/27
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:30:05 AM

1987/04/11 Male

Thanks

Thanks for the divination...

Sorry but is it possible to help my gf to do as well
1989/06/27

Sure...

''Your good social relationships are going to develop remarkably and will allow you increase (constantly and without limits) your sphere of influence both in your area of professional activities and in society generally. You have great challenges ahead of you and you will have solid supports (both in your immediate and more distant social sphere) to reach your goals. Over the years, you will be surprised to discover the extent to which you are liked and appreciated. People won’t hesitate to encourage you in your projects, because they will know that you are a reliable and determined person. Nothing will be insurmountable for you, for you will be sustained and supported by others. You will have numerous friends (and contacts) on whom you will be able to rely and it will become easier and easier for you to get what you want. You will know prosperity and you will enjoy its rewards (socially, financially and politically). You will be highly respected and people will make great efforts (competition, overbidding, power struggles, promises, etc.) to become a member of your limited circle of privileged friends. Your charisma will be great, so it will be up to you to choose your friends, not the other way around. Truly, keep your eyes open, for excellent opportunities will present themselves to you beginning very soon.''
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:38:47 AM

please I want to try this as well...
my birthday is March 7, 1989 but I don't know the time of birth. I'am now 27 years of age and I'am Male. I hope that these details are okay to do the divination. thank you very much in advance and God bless us more Cheesy
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:13:09 AM

my birthday is March 7, 1989 but I don't know the time of birth. I'am now 27 years of age and I'am Male. I hope that these details are okay to do the divination. thank you very much in advance and God bless us more Cheesy

''An important meeting looms. You will be asked more about yourself, and you will be judged on your honesty. You will have an interview with an older man. This man is in business and he is interested in talking to you and asking you questions. He thinks that you may be of use to him, but first of all wants to be sure of your honesty and professionalism. He has a lot of experience with people and will quickly be able to detect your weaknesses. However, it is not your weaknesses that count here. These are trivial if you have the qualities he is looking for. This man has the ability to adapt to the weaknesses of others as long as that they don’t constitute (or do not become) an issue. If you manage to demonstrate your honesty and good intentions beyond all doubt, he will be inclined to take you under his wing. This man has outstanding expertise and knowledge which he will pass on to you if you can make him accept you. You should therefore be as honest as possible with him, as he has a lot to offer you. Above all, do not try to lay claim to any qualities that you do not truly possess, as he will see through this. Show him who you really are, as this is what he expects from you.''
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:52:37 PM

''An important meeting looms. You will be asked more about yourself, and you will be judged on your honesty. You will have an interview with an older man. This man is in business and he is interested in talking to you and asking you questions. He thinks that you may be of use to him, but first of all wants to be sure of your honesty and professionalism. He has a lot of experience with people and will quickly be able to detect your weaknesses. However, it is not your weaknesses that count here. These are trivial if you have the qualities he is looking for. This man has the ability to adapt to the weaknesses of others as long as that they don’t constitute (or do not become) an issue. If you manage to demonstrate your honesty and good intentions beyond all doubt, he will be inclined to take you under his wing. This man has outstanding expertise and knowledge which he will pass on to you if you can make him accept you. You should therefore be as honest as possible with him, as he has a lot to offer you. Above all, do not try to lay claim to any qualities that you do not truly possess, as he will see through this. Show him who you really are, as this is what he expects from you.''

you know what... im trying to believe that all of your divinations are true Cheesy my auntie asked for my resume to b sent abroad and she told me to wait because the manager might call me anytime and he is an old man, but the interview is not happening yet then i think that all i have to do is be 100% honest and answer all the question truthfully and not just because i wanted to impress him. thank you very much for this Cheesy i really appreciate it Wink
mexmer

Activity: 77

i make website for a cheap amount, pm me

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:05:12 PM

since it's free i would like to try it january 8, 1993, male

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:25:28 PM

You know me and I don't believe a single word from what you tell as you tell people what they want to hear but I have a specific question for you which I am sure you know cause you predict our future or no. I want to know the exact date, time and hour when I will my next amount of sex ? Should be no problem for divine fortune teller to tell me that. Let's see if you will find it right this time or will keep guessing it wrong. I strongly believe is the second option but let's see.
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:24:53 PM

Let's see about it hahahah

Date of birth : 22/04/1991
Hour: 18:52

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:08:07 PM

Lets see what will be my future.Date of Birth 12 December 1984.I am male.please send me pm get back the result.waiting for your pm.thanks
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:11:11 PM

28.09.90-  male id like to read about mine too. Thnks
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:35:17 AM

since it's free i would like to try it january 8, 1993, male

Sorry for the late reply...

''There is a lot of coming and going around you. This reassures you because you do not feel isolated. On the other hand, people are becoming annoying (in their words or demands). Certain situations bother you and your power to intervene is very limited. You feel trapped in a viscous circle in which constraints are accumulating and are repeated without end. Your mind leads you to think that things are getting worse and that is obviously not what you want. Stop! You must stop worrying about things that are not worth the trouble. Yes, you are right to have concerns, but nothing is really changing in the way that appearances would let you believe. The troubled period you are going through, in fact, is only temporary and this is quite evident. Respite is coming and very soon serenity will once more return to your thoughts.''
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:44:38 AM

Let's see about it hahahah

Date of birth : 22/04/1991
Hour: 18:52

''A friend of a friend will not be one of yours. A man in relation with a male member of your circle of acquaintances (family, at work, or somewhere else) will not have good intentions for you. The perception he has of you is a real problem for him. Furthermore, this man also seems to fear or believe that you are an obstacle to one of his personal projects. You will then have a hard time getting along with him, so it’s useless to set up too great of a hope of getting close, of associating, interacting or discussing with him. This man will clearly be uninterested in doing business with you, and it will be completely useless to try to change his mind.''
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:01:41 AM

28.09.90-  male id like to read about mine too. Thnks

''Someone who has been causing you problems for a good while now will be brought down by events and circumstances. Your destiny will protect you. Events will flow in your favour and will show remarkable ability to come to your aid. Justice will be served by the course of things, which will punish the one who is intent on harming or exploiting you. At just the right moment, your destiny will skilfully fend off the attacks of him or her who wishes you ill. All that will be required of you is wisdom, since nothing more than a well targeted response will have radical consequences for you foe. There will thus be nothing for you to fear if some situation arises between you and an ill-willed person, since your environment and the steps you take will offer extraordinary assistance in combating or confronting your enemies.''
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:10:52 AM

you know what... im trying to believe that all of your divinations are true Cheesy my auntie asked for my resume to b sent abroad and she told me to wait because the manager might call me anytime and he is an old man, but the interview is not happening yet then i think that all i have to do is be 100% honest and answer all the question truthfully and not just because i wanted to impress him. thank you very much for this Cheesy i really appreciate it Wink

Thanks for the feedback... Wink

and just want to bump my post as this Free Service is still on...
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:48:56 AM

You know me and I don't believe a single word from what you tell as you tell people what they want to hear but I have a specific question for you which I am sure you know cause you predict our future or no. I want to know the exact date, time and hour when I will my next amount of sex ? Should be no problem for divine fortune teller to tell me that. Let's see if you will find it right this time or will keep guessing it wrong. I strongly believe is the second option but let's see.

It will still depend on you if you believe it or not but no one is forcing you.
Give the person a break. It is hard to keep typing these letters for him and for God's sake! it is free. Let it be. You didnt pay a dime you didnt lose a thing, it is just a birthdate and a gender that he took.

You keep bashing and he still did it for you. Thanks to his great patience and that is one of God's gift to him.

People this days. Just keep bashing someone and dont really know they are just stressing themselves.

Thank you csnorthchina for doing this for free.
Let me try. 11/29/1986 Male.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:02:02 AM

It will still depend on you if you believe it or not but no one is forcing you.
Give the person a break. It is hard to keep typing these letters for him and for God's sake! it is free. Let it be. You didnt pay a dime you didnt lose a thing, it is just a birthdate and a gender that he took.

You keep bashing and he still did it for you. Thanks to his great patience and that is one of God's gift to him.

People this days. Just keep bashing someone and dont really know they are just stressing themselves.

Thank you csnorthchina for doing this for free.
Let me try. 11/29/1986 Male.

He is not even provide his date of birth...so I just leave it (I am not saying I can divine it if he provide his DOB, my divine is just a general approach)

''A woman is watching you. This is a woman who is barely older than you. She is a part of your surroundings, but not of your immediate surroundings. This is someone who has a higher hierarchical level than yours on a professional level. She works in finance and she controls important sums of money. She manages very tight budgets and must often overcome incredible stress to manage to do her job. Her sense of organization is highly developed. She suffers from a disability or a chronic illness (or she carries a visible scar). Be careful what you say or do in her presence, because this woman has decision-making power over you. Depending on the image that you will project, she will bring you either good or bad. She could be favorable or unfavorable towards you. Everything will depend on the perception that she will have of you. Gossip abounds in your surroundings, so you will have to showcase yourself in order to be taken into account in important decisions that are to come. Even if this woman is more powerful than you, do not be afraid to assert yourself during discussions with her, and this will benefit you.''
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: