Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Custom Bitcoin Address at Cheap Price  (Read 574 times)
MehdiBmm (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:05:13 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 03:23:00 PM by MehdiBmm

Hello folks,

I have 3 computers in my room (I3 & I5, the other one Is a poor Duo core Cheesy) and they're always ON & IDLE, so since I'm looking to earn some bitcoins running a service, I thought of offering custom addresses, I just made mine few minutes ago here Is It If you want to tip : 1MeHDiWnkfYHy1RMi8jz8rfi2DVZixTfkj

Maximum length Is 6, THE

HERE IS THE PRICES

1-5 Chars Insensetive - FREE
3 Chars Sensetive - 0.0005BTC
4 Chars Sensetive - 0.0008BTC
5 Chars Sensetive - 0.001
6 Chars Isensetive- 0.001BTC

HOW TO :

Step 0: See the price of your desired prefix. Consider a case insensetive prefix or any one out of a list as this decreases the difficulty.
Address must start with 1, valid symbols can be found here -> https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Base58Check_encoding#Base58_symbol_chart
Step 1: Goto https://www.bitaddress.org/ move your mouse/type in the field until it shows 100% and wait a second.
Step 1.5: Optional but highly recommended. Download the page, verify the download and run it locally.
Step 2: Click Vanity Wallet click the generate buttion next to “Generate your "Step1 Key Pair"
Step 3: Reply to this thread with your public key and the prefix for your address. Save the private key somewhere safe. You will need it later when I generate your partial private key.
Step 4: You can pay me directly for now BUT you'll do It when I tell you that your keys are ready.
Step 5: Once you received your partial private key - this can take several days depending on the difficulty - go back to bitaddress.org and click on Vanity Wallet.
Step 6: Go to step 2 Calculate your vanity wallet. In the first field put the private key you saved and in the second field put the partial private key I gave you. Click Add and Calculate Vanity Wallet
Step 7: Copy the Vanity Private Key (WIF) and import it into your preferred wallet.
Step 8 : Congrats on your customer address!

Thankx for LoyceV for the steps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:20:48 PM

Hello folks,

I have 3 computers in my room (I3 & I5, the other one Is a poor Duo core Cheesy) and they're always ON & IDLE, so since I'm looking to earn some bitcoins running a service, I thought of offering custom addresses, I just made mine few minutes ago here Is It If you want to tip : 1MeHDiWnkfYHy1RMi8jz8rfi2DVZixTfkj

Maximum length Is 6.

HERE IS THE PRICES

1-3 Chars - FREE
4 Chars - 0.0005BTC PROMO FREE FOR FIRST 3.
5- 6Chars - 0.001BTC PROMO FREE FOR FIRST 2.

If you'll like to suggest a more secure method so that I don't ever get to see your Private Key I'll be so glad Wink

You are a newbie and 0% trusted here can you explain us why we shall trust you?

You could maybe trick other newbies or people who not know that much about privat keys etc and simply dry them out if they got a nice ammount in the wallet.

Nothing personal but a few  LEGENDARY members here offer the same allredy and i think it's much more safe to use them

*edit*

Here is what shorena does maybe suggest the same

Just follow the steps below:

Step 0: Ask for the price for your desired prefix. Consider a case insensetive prefix or any one out of a list as this decreases the difficulty.
Address must start with 1, valid symbols can be found here -> https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Base58Check_encoding#Base58_symbol_chart
Step 1: Goto https://www.bitaddress.org/ move your mouse/type in the field until it shows 100% and wait a second.
Step 1.5: Optional but highly recommended. Download the page, verify the download and run it locally.
Step 2: Click Vanity Wallet click the generate buttion next to “Generate your "Step1 Key Pair"
Step 3: Reply to this thread with your public key and the prefix for your address. Save the private key somewhere safe. You will need it later when I generated your partial private key.
Step 4: Either pay me directly or the escrow.
Step 4.5: Optional provide me your PGP pub key for encryption.
Step 5: Once you received your partial private key - this can take several days depending on the difficulty - go back to bitaddress.org and click on Vanity Wallet.
Step 6: Go to step 2 Calculate your vanity wallet. In the first field put the private key you saved and in the second field put the partial private key I gave you. Click Add and Calculate Vanity Wallet
Step 7: Copy the Vanity Private Key (WIF) and import it into your preferred wallet.
Step 8: Enjoy.
MehdiBmm (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:38:58 PM

Step 0: Ask for the price for your desired prefix. Consider a case insensetive prefix or any one out of a list as this decreases the difficulty.
Step 3: Reply to this thread with your public key and the prefix for your address. Save the private key somewhere safe. You will need it later when I generated your partial private key.

Yeah that's why I said that I'm open to suggestion for a secure way, can you tell me what should I do with this method? I mean how to generate that partial private key for people.
Zoomer

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:49:06 PM

Yeah that's why I said that I'm open to suggestion for a secure way, can you tell me what should I do with this method? I mean how to generate that partial private key for people.

Sorry i am really not that technical releated or a pro so i am unable to give you the correct procedure fot this, i just pasted how shorena does it i tought this would help a bit Smiley

But if i can take a free one is it possible to get Zoomer   ?

Thanks ^^
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 01:54:57 PM

The person looking for the address generates a partial public/private key (usually in BitAddress.org) and gives the public part  to you. They keep the private part. If you mean how to generate the Vanity Private Key, google it or check the vanitygen thread. You should definitely be using split key for your key generation.

Sorry i am really not that technical releated or a pro so i am unable to give you the correct procedure fot this, i just pasted how shorena does it i tought this would help a bit Smiley

Thanks ^^
Zoomer isn't possible since all Bitcoin addresses start with a 1 or a 3. Not sure if 1Zoomer would count as 6 or 7 characters for OP.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Zoomer

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:02:58 PM

The person looking for the address generates a partial public/private key (usually in BitAddress.org) and gives the public part  to you. They keep the private part. If you mean how to generate the Vanity Private Key, google it or check the vanitygen thread. You should definitely be using split key for your key generation.

Thanks ^^
Zoomer isn't possible since all Bitcoin addresses start with a 1 or a 3. Not sure if 1Zoomer would count as 6 or 7 characters for OP.

Yes sorry of course i mean 1Zoomer  if this is possible please generate it for me i will provide the public key if you are able to do so
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 02:13:12 PM

Thanks ^^

Yes sorry of course i mean 1Zoomer  if this is possible please generate it for me i will provide the public key if you are able to do so
I'd suggest you go to LoyceV's free vanity generation service here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1424634.0
You might get a case insensitive address though, since the difficulty of 1Zoomer is pretty high to be offering for free.

MehdiBmm (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:23:02 PM

I think that I can manage to get you that in few hours, I'm going to dig more about the partial key and I'll update you Zoomer, thank you for both of you Wink
mileymatmun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:44:26 PM

Can i have one ? I really like to have one custom address for myself. Bean is my name so can i have one free address with the "Bean"
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16593

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 02:49:06 PM

I'd suggest you go to LoyceV's free vanity generation service here: Pretty Addy Giveaway
You might get a case insensitive address though, since the difficulty of 1Zoomer is pretty high to be offering for free.
Thanks for referring me Smiley
6 characters case-insensitive is the limit for my giveaway indeed. Case sensitive would take about 24 hours for 50% chance, which is too much for a free giveaway.

Now back ontopic:
If you'll like to suggest a more secure method so that I don't ever get to see your Private Key I'll be so glad Wink
As already mentioned: use partial private keys! But it's hard to find anybody willing to pay for only 6 characters, giving them away for free is hard enough already!
You say i3 and i5, that's all not that much, unless you use a videocard to search. How many keys/s do you get?

If you want to try the hardest possible option with 6 characters after the 1, try 1111111. It gives you a good impression of how hard it is to find.

And a Warning for everybody: if someone gives you a private key, it's best to assume that person knows the key and can take your balance anytime.

MehdiBmm (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:14:29 PM

Hey LoyceV,

I was able to achieve 390Hkey/s with the I3 and 1Mkeys/s.

I learned the way to do It now, I just don't know how to use PGP signed things you were telling people to send you Cheesy I'm going to edit the post now Wink
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 03:22:19 PM

You'll have a hard time finding 1Zoomer.

I learned the way to do It now, I just don't know how to use PGP signed things you were telling people to send you Cheesy I'm going to edit the post now Wink
I'm not the one who mentioned PGP.

I'll get you started! Please make "1Loyce" for me (for free Tongue ):
Public Key:
04818034A2716787277E59A6BFB8592D11448041CEDE0605F7462E738E844349746CB8750B12588 0A5B03FB786B610F968BAB855902705A0EAF57417769EB75D47

Since we're on partial key lessons now, I'll publish this (which means I will never use the resulting private key):
Private Key DO NOT EVER SHARE THIS!: AC180B45ED9DA1B00DA945678A6FE2F1B2FA950D831275D8C6811E3B480C879D

If you can provide a partial key, we'll get your topic rolling Smiley

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 04:21:19 PM

Hey LoyceV,

Don't worry about PGP. Most people don't use PGP, and those that do, usually trust in the split key system enough to not need a second layer of encryption (like when I bought my 1DarkStr address, I was fine with getting the partial private key via PM). Anyway, I would like a vanity address for free, with the prefix 1Loan11.
Vanity Public Key:
<soon to be added>

Can i have one ? I really like to have one custom address for myself. Bean is my name so can i have one free address with the "Bean"
Get a vanity public key from BitAddress.org and give it to me/post it here. I'll get you 1Bean, or LoyceV, or OP. Very easy to get a 4 character.

MehdiBmm (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:55:50 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 05:24:51 PM by MehdiBmm

You'll have a hard time finding 1Zoomer.

I'm not the one who mentioned PGP.

I'll get you started! Please make "1Loyce" for me (for free Tongue ):
Public Key:
04818034A2716787277E59A6BFB8592D11448041CEDE0605F7462E738E844349746CB8750B12588 0A5B03FB786B610F968BAB855902705A0EAF57417769EB75D47

Since we're on partial key lessons now, I'll publish this (which means I will never use the resulting private key):
Private Key DO NOT EVER SHARE THIS!: AC180B45ED9DA1B00DA945678A6FE2F1B2FA950D831275D8C6811E3B480C879D

If you can provide a partial key, we'll get your topic rolling Smiley
Okey my friend, I'm going to get this started Cheesy
EDIT: It's calculating my friend Cheesy

Of course my friend, just follow the steps and I'll do It for you when I finish with LoyceV
MehdiBmm (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:49:15 PM

I finally generated an address for LoyceV, since he's not going to use It, here's It!

Pattern: 1Loyce                                                               
Address: 1LoycebcTBgg9UB5KKoQwTRz7Fd4BNJni4
Privkey: 5K3jbjJ2hUt1sd6BxQMJCviyxvUo3fMUZH6f1cj65fEJxASgsPY
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 06:55:36 PM

I finally generated an address for LoyceV, since he's not going to use It, here's It!

That's the one I generated. I wanted to show you the steps necessary to convert a partial key into a private key again, but that only works if you post the partial key created with the key I gave earlier.

MehdiBmm (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:02:13 PM

That's the one I generated. I wanted to show you the steps necessary to convert a partial key into a private key again, but that only works if you post the partial key created with the key I gave earlier.

Oh damn, I thought you did It for me because I've PMed you the keys xD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: