Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:58:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer M7 (XCN) by djm34, fixed + optimized for cuda 8 and new cards by PALLAS  (Read 52575 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:49:43 PM

it's not less than ethereum with my setup i would earn 0.029 on it versus 0.028 on etehruem

yes, almost same, especially if to use a Claymores dual
but bids going down so quickly + traiding volumes are low
so how fastly market will eat a difference? 4-8 days?
and than - mining in a hope to catch a pump, or all other coins dump?..

it's just IMHO.

that estimate is without dual mining, if you go with dual mining, then yes etheruem+sia is more profitable than xcn, but the wattage is also higher

anyway both are trash for 1070, i mine something else
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:44:41 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 08:04:07 AM by bensam1231

it's not less than ethereum with my setup i would earn 0.029 on it versus 0.028 on etehruem

it's just IMHO.

that estimate is without dual mining, if you go with dual mining, then yes etheruem+sia is more profitable than xcn, but the wattage is also higher

You mean Lbry that is basically earning about the same as Eth with Dual mining?

And no your estimates are incorrect, mine are based off a 24 hour average, they have been since I've mentioned this hasn't been more profitable then Eth. There was only one day that was true and that lasted for about four lucky hours. That is for Eth without a dual miner.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
klondike_bar_recovery

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:07:40 AM

it's just IMHO.

And no your estimates are incorrect, mine are based off a 24 hour average, they have been since I've mentioned this hasn't been more profitable then Eth. There was only one day that was true and that lasted for about four lucky hours. That is for Eth without a dual miner.

my calculations for lbry seem to put it at almost $0.75/day/1070 more than dual-mining eth/sia
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:26:48 AM

it's just IMHO.

don't look at whatomine to do the math for lbry, it's completely wrong there, my earning with lbry is above 0.04(150 coin each day) with 7 x 1070, with eth+sia i'm not even at 0.035 and this without counting the more wattage to mine two coins

so no lbry is far better

it's just IMHO.

my calculations for lbry seem to put it at almost $0.75/day/1070 more than dual-mining eth/sia

0.75 a day is very low i think you did something wrong, it's around 600k satoshi on lbry for each 1070, so more like $3.5 per day
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:39:04 AM

But the price is falling. -5-10% every day now.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/library-credit/

MCAP is under 1 MUSD. Etherum is 933MUSD.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:00:25 AM

price is falling only because of how the reward work, it can recover when the reward will be lower, i really don't evaluate a coin based on the marketcap only

steem was trash at the beginning look now it's in top 5, a coin can rise in no time with the correct pump

also i'm almost certain that a new "lbry" will pop up in the future
antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:19:24 AM

Completely OT, but lbry marketcap technically went over billion. Big question is should one start holding?

https://lbry.io/news/$1.2b-market-cap-we-dont-care

sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:24:13 AM

99% premined? Coinmarketcap.com is showing a mcap of only around 1 MUSD

(Early Bittrex trading at ~$0.35/LBC)

Today the price is $0.16, so half a billion dollars have been lost in just under 1 month.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:18:26 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 11:32:04 AM by bensam1231

it's just IMHO.

Easy way to look at this is go to Yiimp and look at the BTC/MH. Yiimp also has about 20% of Lbry's hashrate so it's a pretty good baseline. That goes up and down by about 20% though depending on how lucky some hours are and when you check.

If 'your calculations' are going to whattomine and looking at Lbry coin, it's based off of CURRENT difficulty and CURRENT market prices, unlike the normal calculator. Not based off of average daily prices and difficulty. Yiimp is actual and the closest thing you'll get unless you have software pulling difficulty and market prices every five minutes or so and then averaging them out over the day.

Ever since whattomine released their approximations for Lbry people have been drastically overestimating what they're making as it depends on when you go there and check.

Coinmine, suprnova, and mnpool 'pool' calculations page are COMPLETELY sporadic. You will not see a good estimate of how much you'll make there. It's literally based off of the shares for the last block and the estimate if every block after that had the same luck, which is why your earnings page will never match it.

It would be nice if Lbry was earning that.

Current Yiimp is .02181*.25 (for 1070) = .00545

Look at whattomine, plug in numbers for your Ethereum and Sia coin when mining at the same time (32Mhs and 950 for me) and then add the two revenue numbers together. .00422+.00172=.00594

That's just for a 1070, numbers are better for a 970 as performance for Ethereum is better, but SIA is worse.

price is falling only because of how the reward work, it can recover when the reward will be lower, i really don't evaluate a coin based on the marketcap only

steem was trash at the beginning look now it's in top 5, a coin can rise in no time with the correct pump

also i'm almost certain that a new "lbry" will pop up in the future

Price isn't the only thing that determines how much you make, also difficulty. Price can fall and has absolutely nothing to do with the 'reward model' either, in this case it's falling MUCH faster then the block reward is increasing. Regurgitating the same shit doesn't make it true.

There are always new coins to mine, there have been since the beginning of Cryptos. Your speculation is just as useful as saying someone will win a lottery next year and just as pointless.

Not sure what STEEM has to do with anything. It's pretty much a PoS coin as you need to 'power down coins' over two years before you will actually receive mined coins. It's worse then HODL.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:39:04 AM

no my speculation(it's not actually a speculation, it's how the thing work here) is based on 3 years of crypto unlike you that know this world from last year only

before lbry everyone was screaming that the profit was dying and nothing was profitable and the only choice was ethereum, before ethereum the thing was the same and so on...

there is always something profitable, so considering the current scenario for the future also is stupid, in few months another "lbry" will come out, and we will make the same as what it was when lbry come out

the whole altcoin scene is a one single coin for me that will always remain profitable, with heavy swings on up and down
on lbry, the price is clearly falling because of the reward also, and because of panic selling caused by the fact that investors aren't stupid and know that there will be more dumping

diff follow the hashrate which follow the price not the opposite, so you're talking shit here, but i don't mind it's normal for you, throw bullshit everywhere
sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:16:11 PM

Pool statistics cannot be trusted. Take a look at the top hasher..

https://xcn.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

131,086khash of cryptonite doesn't give you    242,984.983 XCN a day (0.7BTC)

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:50:40 PM

no my speculation(it's not actually a speculation, it's how the thing work here) is based on 3 years of crypto unlike you that know this world from last year only

before lbry everyone was screaming that the profit was dying and nothing was profitable and the only choice was ethereum, before ethereum the thing was the same and so on...

there is always something profitable, so considering the current scenario for the future also is stupid, in few months another "lbry" will come out, and we will make the same as what it was when lbry come out

the whole altcoin scene is a one single coin for me that will always remain profitable, with heavy swings on up and down
on lbry, the price is clearly falling because of the reward also, and because of panic selling caused by the fact that investors aren't stupid and know that there will be more dumping

diff follow the hashrate which follow the price not the opposite, so you're talking shit here, but i don't mind it's normal for you, throw bullshit everywhere

Oh yeah? You know this is my second username right? My first one is Bensam123. Just regurgitating out what you see in front of you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=219230

You also realize, that if you've been around for however long you think you have been, Ethereum is NOT a bad coin. It's NOT bad profit. Back in January this very year a 970 was making $.60 per day. That included Ethereum before it got a huge pump or DCR before it got GPU mining. That was the best coin to mine for GPUs.

There are much, much worse things then Ethereum, which is why I've kept iterating that it's going to be reallllly bad if it goes PoS as there is so much hashrate on it none of the other coins can handle it. You would also understand this instead of existing in magical fairy land where you believe that another million dollar a day market is just going to pop out of thin air and allow people to make a lot of profit.

Back in '13 when I started mining Scrypt was big and that literally fell in the shitter, everything crashed and burned along with BTC prices. It's not always mad profit. There aren't always super profitable options. Could there be another good coin to mine? Sure. Is there always going to be one? Probably not.

"on lbry, the price is clearly falling because of the reward also, and because of panic selling caused by the fact that investors aren't stupid and know that there will be more dumping"

Once again literally regurgitating the paragraph I wrote in the Lbry coin thread 2-3 weeks ago... except none of what is happening in Lbry is panic selling. Panic selling happens over night. This has been happening for weeks.

Not sure what you're talking about with difficulty and hashrate? They're the same thing. Nothing I said was contradictory to that.

If you're saying that difficulty will always follow the reward model? No. For instance this very coin we're talking about right now, people are mining it and making worse then if they mined Ethereum. People will mine Lbry and make worse then Ethereum too. There are people that support coins, speculate, hobby mine, and don't know what they're actually doing. This coin has almost never been more profitable then Ethereum alone on Nvidia hardware since Pallas released his updates.

There isn't always a correlation between reward and market price either. Go Here: http://yiimp.ccminer.org/stats

Look at Lbry, look at the last 30 days. That includes the block reward increasing.

sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:53:20 PM

Look at Lbry, look at the last 30 days. That includes the block reward increasing.

100% increase of the miner reward in just 3 months + 99% premined. The trader robots are fooled. Bad AI. Traditional Techinal analysis doesn't seem to work on the LBRY coin.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 06:10:19 PM

Pool statistics cannot be trusted. Take a look at the top hasher..

https://xcn.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

131,086khash of cryptonite doesn't give you    242,984.983 XCN a day (0.7BTC)

ah thanks for your info sp, i bethar fix that quick Wink

fixed now

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:19:37 PM

100% increase of the miner reward in just 3 months + 99% premined. The trader robots are fooled. Bad AI. Traditional Techinal analysis doesn't seem to work on the LBRY coin.

Netflix alone has marketcap of 40 billion. I am going to throw some btc to lbry at some point, I just can't calculate what that point is.

Next in line:

Ubertokens
Airbnbcredits

Interesting times...

-edit- and to be on topic, I hope lbry blockchain is not 30GB year from now. Perhaps they should call XCN dev.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:25:37 PM

Oh yeah? You know this is my second username right? My first one is Bensam123. Just regurgitating out what you see in front of you.

You also realize, that if you've been around for however long you think you have been, Ethereum is NOT a bad coin. It's NOT bad profit. Back in January this very year a 970 was making $.60 per day. That included Ethereum before it got a huge pump or DCR before it got GPU mining. That was the best coin to mine for GPUs.

There are much, much worse things then Ethereum, which is why I've kept iterating that it's going to be reallllly bad if it goes PoS as there is so much hashrate on it none of the other coins can handle it. You would also understand this instead of existing in magical fairy land where you believe that another million dollar a day market is just going to pop out of thin air and allow people to make a lot of profit.

Back in '13 when I started mining Scrypt was big and that literally fell in the shitter, everything crashed and burned along with BTC prices. It's not always mad profit. There aren't always super profitable options. Could there be another good coin to mine? Sure. Is there always going to be one? Probably not.

"on lbry, the price is clearly falling because of the reward also, and because of panic selling caused by the fact that investors aren't stupid and know that there will be more dumping"

Once again literally regurgitating the paragraph I wrote in the Lbry coin thread 2-3 weeks ago... except none of what is happening in Lbry is panic selling. Panic selling happens over night. This has been happening for weeks.

Not sure what you're talking about with difficulty and hashrate? They're the same thing. Nothing I said was contradictory to that.

If you're saying that difficulty will always follow the reward model? No. For instance this very coin we're talking about right now, people are mining it and making worse then if they mined Ethereum. People will mine Lbry and make worse then Ethereum too. There are people that support coins, speculate, hobby mine, and don't know what they're actually doing. This coin has almost never been more profitable then Ethereum alone on Nvidia hardware since Pallas released his updates.

There isn't always a correlation between reward and market price either. Go Here: http://yiimp.ccminer.org/stats

i stopped at "stolen hacked account" you can troll someone else, i don't have time to waste with you anymore, but i'll not ignore you like i didn't with anyone here

it can be good for some laugh to read your post some times, cya
sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:36:10 PM

Netflix alone has marketcap of 40 billion. I am going to throw some btc to lbry at some point, I just can't calculate what that point is.

Next in line:

Ubertokens
Airbnbcredits

Interesting times...

-edit- and to be on topic, I hope lbry blockchain is not 30GB year from now. Perhaps they should call XCN dev.

Etherum went from $1 to $0.50 in the first few months after launch. Just like LBRY. If the team deliver I think we can see LBRY over $1. I'll keep some just in case...

bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:03:23 PM

i stopped at "stolen hacked account" you can troll someone else, i don't have time to waste with you anymore, but i'll not ignore you like i didn't with anyone here

it can be good for some laugh to read your post some times, cya

And this is why you're a dumbass Amph. Sorry if instead of looking at logic you look at stupid shit to try and discount logic. You should go build a wall with Trump. I no longer use this account, even after getting it back, because my new account was well under way after I finally got it back and this one has a bunch of shit posts on it from the 'buyer' that I didn't feel like removing.

I can enjoy a good laugh too... But please don't attempt to try and act like you know what you're talking about if you're going to such little effort into things you just end up being the town jester.
klondike_bar_recovery

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:00:17 AM

Next in line:

Ubertokens
Airbnbcredits

Interesting times...

Etherum went from $1 to $0.50 in the first few months after launch. Just like LBRY. If the team deliver I think we can see LBRY over $1. I'll keep some just in case...

im pesonally selling all te way down - its getting to the point today where its no longer the best algo though (profit-wise)
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:45:06 AM

Next in line:

Ubertokens
Airbnbcredits

Interesting times...

im pesonally selling all te way down - its getting to the point today where its no longer the best algo though (profit-wise)

still the most profitable, other algo are even worse currently
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: