Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:49:54 AM

what you said is on previous pages.. i suggest you re-read what you typed out Wink

And yes i postulated you were Shakezulu and i had good reason i outlined.

foaming at the keys and flinging wild accusations is hardly what I would call good reason. Or reason at all, for that matter.

But whatever. Can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being.

I do however reiterate: to date, I have not been directly involved in the coding development of ANY coin except Tech (not TEK) where I altered a few lines of code in the .pro file to make it compile under Unbuntu. I did this because I use ubuntu and the .pro file had lines in it that were windows specific, causing it to crash the compile.

I was part of Team Earthcoin as a writer (prose, not code) until other obligations made that impossible.

Now that you have shown me the writing of shakezulu, I very well might try my hand at developing a coin. Won't be soon, and probably won't be for profit as I'm just trying to learn more about coding. But what the hell.

I'm done with this.

You may be "done with this"

But, the coin you were paid to make for David Latapie is alive and well on Stakeminers and Poloniex.

Even though David Latapie stopped spamming the living fuck out of it 24/7 on Polo chat (sanctioned by Staff)

Let me guess he dumped his high-stake load all over PoloTard's and wandered off quietly to embark on his new venture..
Monero Marketing
Sadly the french Police did not like him and his half dozen Monero cohorts antics and arrests / apologies were made.

See the mess you created there Mr.Dev Cloner ?

Shakezulu, Maybe don't take money to clone coins for kids Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:54:27 AM

Question is did anyone make a shitload? I doubt it, and if they profited, it couldn't have been more than 10-20 BTC.
I did, well maybe not a SHITLOAD, but i bought a new PC with X99, 5830k, gtx970, 32GB DDR4 with profits from HYP.
Well done CrazyLoaf, your HYPE worked well for me.  Wink

Cool. Yeah, didn't work for me. I actually thought it could do something beyond declining in price forever + I thought there would be more community effort. I caught a huge bag at 2k sat on the way down (maybe bought off you Grin ) that made it where I broke even and/or lost a little.

What like i told you it would ? Like just like CENT.
man did you shill the living fuck out of Polo about HYP man WOWOW
And if you said anything slightly negative the mods banned you and let you guys keep spamming.  Roll Eyes
Classic Poloniex ROFL

I TOLD YOU SO !

Read the previous pages from way back.. i called it long ago.

Glad that other guy got to buy a new computer off of some chumps gullible / naive investments
on this so called "experiment coin clone"
Proud of yourselves ?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:59:45 AM

what you said is on previous pages.. i suggest you re-read what you typed out Wink

And yes i postulated you were Shakezulu and i had good reason i outlined.

foaming at the keys and flinging wild accusations is hardly what I would call good reason. Or reason at all, for that matter.

But whatever. Can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being.

I do however reiterate: to date, I have not been directly involved in the coding development of ANY coin except Tech (not TEK) where I altered a few lines of code in the .pro file to make it compile under Unbuntu. I did this because I use ubuntu and the .pro file had lines in it that were windows specific, causing it to crash the compile.

I was part of Team Earthcoin as a writer (prose, not code) until other obligations made that impossible.

Now that you have shown me the writing of shakezulu, I very well might try my hand at developing a coin. Won't be soon, and probably won't be for profit as I'm just trying to learn more about coding. But what the hell.

I'm done with this.

You may be "done with this"

But, the coin you were paid to make for David Latapie is alive and well on Stakeminers and Poloniex.

Even though David Latapie stopped spamming the living fuck out of it 24/7 on Polo chat (sanctioned by Staff)

Let me guess he dumped his high-stake load all over PoloTard's and wandered off quietly to embark on his new venture..
Monero Marketing
Sadly the french Police did not like him and his half dozen Monero cohorts antics and arrests / apologies were made.

See the mess you created there Mr.Dev Cloner ?

Shakezulu, Maybe don't take money to clone coins for kids Wink

Biomech is not Shakazulu if that is what you are implying.

I've gotten to know the Hyperstake guys over the last 6 months or so and there are MANY good people around the project. Some early adopters benefited more than others but I do not see it as ever intending as being a scam nor is it even in the same category as CENT which due to a bug created some 50,000% per year and trillions of Coins. HyperStakes inflation is capped at 1000 Coins per Block so it would be very unlikely to ever reach 1 Satoshi.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:52:23 PM

I suggest you read the topic Crestington.. that is why it's there.

Believe it or not guys just because you hang around crypto trying to be a nice guy
handing out free coins and sucking each other off does not make your activity "good"

Latapie tried to bribe me on Polo chat too !
Should be trivial for me to get the logs for that too if needed Wink

If anyone can read this topic and Think David Latapie came out a winner here then your an idiot.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:08:48 PM

I suggest you read the topic Crestington.. that is why it's there.

Believe it or not guys just because you hang around crypto trying to be a nice guy
handing out free coins and sucking each other off does not make your activity "good"

Latapie tried to bribe me on Polo chat too !
Should be trivial for me to get the logs for that too if needed Wink

If anyone can read this topic and Think David Latapie came out a winner here then your an idiot.

I am sick of you idiots here.

Learn to read and do you homework .

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:16:25 AM

special gift for spoetnik
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

WOW thanks what am i suppose to do with "it" ?

Can i sell it for Bitcoin or some awesome HYP coins ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:07:33 PM

Scam coin delisted.

So fucking asshole fraud's what the fuck did i say before here ?

Still want to get involved with these fraud's like Presstab guys ?
All they will do is keep pumping out more bullshit then lie their ass off about how great it is.
Hype the fucking living shit out of Poloniex chat-box spamming then wander off quietly onto their new shitcoin project when it dies.

again and again.

I TOLD YOU SO FUCKHEADS  Cool

Delawer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:06:22 PM

Looking for adjust porfolio and learning about crypto, this is making me a bit scared. 4rd post I read, 3rd scam, I only read claims and more claims. Dont you know that there is a place to claim for your lost money? - SEC > 1st square > report ponzi scheme. They also cover cryptos.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:15:55 PM

Looking for adjust porfolio and learning about crypto, this is making me a bit scared. 4rd post I read, 3rd scam, I only read claims and more claims. Dont you know that there is a place to claim for your lost money? - SEC > 1st square > report ponzi scheme. They also cover cryptos.

Oh they are here alright..

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

..mentions a forum (we all know which one that is)  Cheesy

Nice adoption level crypto.
Notice the Crypto-Currency SEC Investor PONZI / Fraud / Scam warning ALERT posted DEC 2015 ?

..yup "good" news  Cheesy

and..

Let's see a show of hands how many of you knew that existed because of Spoetnik.
Or how many of you did not even know it existed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: