Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █ Spectrocoin.com imitated a transfer of 64 BTC. Then removed 24+ BTC more  (Read 13132 times)
AltOfAnAllt

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:00:04 PM

Nothing new here ? SpectroCoin is a scam website who select victims in order to scam ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1171

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:52:44 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 03:33:45 PM by Fortify

Nothing new here ? SpectroCoin is a scam website who select victims in order to scam ?

It may be true, but I find it interesting that people are so eager to believe total newbies who sign up and post a scam complaint without any other history here. That these people are willing to store $50,000 to $100,000 on an exchange that is relatively unknown. It leads me to wonder how these vast sums of bitcoin were "earned" in the first place, was it really investors or could the bitcoin be stolen? That doesn't mean the exchange deserves to keep the money, but proof of the source of funds is usually required by most legitimate financial institutions (as a comparison).

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Nixzor

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

Anyone know how this story ended?

benaz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:36:03 AM

it was solved ?
lankyman

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

This service appears to be a scam to me, i have tried to call the office number and all i get is a beeping sound.
I am also chatting to Adele and she can not explain to me the steps involved in exchanging BTC to ZAR and then how you transfer that in to a local bank in South Africa.

My recent and only live chat below:
===========================

SpectroCoin live chat   
AdeleSupport Agent

Adele Hello. How may I help you?

James hello

James
sorry to keep you waiting, i went to make tea quick.

Adele It is fine Smiley

James I would like to know if this service is for me or not
I need to understand in baby steps how to sell bitcoin?
If i have bitcoin and would like to exchange it to my currency and then send it to my bank
can i do this?
The most cost effective way please, this important to me because i am not wealthy

Adele Yes. If you have bitcoins, you can exchange them to other currencies and transfer to your bank. Are you verified?

James Okay
So can we confirm if i have the correct requirements?
I would like to make 100% sure this is not expensive in fees and that i can exchange to my currency and then how to send to my bank

Adele In order to be able to do it, you need to verify your profile

James okay , but i a, not ready to verify anything yet until i know that i can do this
I am not able to verify as yet because i would like to know that i can indeed exchange to my currency and then transfer it to my bank with your facility.

Adele You can. The customers from South Africa can verify their accounts, deposit and withdraw money
and get our debit cards

James I am looking for the steps involved and what fees are involved
btc to zar - fees?

Adele There is no such thing as fixed fee. It can be calculated in BTC selling form here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/sell/btc.html
The reverse process is here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/buy/btc.html
The currencies we support: GBP, USD, EUR

James and ZAR ?

Adele No. You can deposit money from ZAR credit/debit card, but it will be exchanged during the transaction

James Doesnt sound like i want this service
Poor support if you ask me
I want to exchange my BTC to ZAR and withdraw it
u need to be able to answer that question else i am not interested

Adele You can do it, but withdrawal will still be in GBP, USD, or EUR

James How can i verify if you cant explain to me in simple steps how the process works and if there is no shortfall.
I am trying to call the office
+442037695474
The phone does not ring

Adele Sorry, I need to chat with 7 people at the same time in this job. Please specify which part is not understandable to you? Also, the office hours are finished. Nobody will answer the phone till Monday

James after withdrawal to GBP, USD, or EUR then can i transfer to my bank which is ZAR
it is 3:30 PM ? office is closed?
If i go to https://spectrocoin.com/en/sell/btc.html
I can see ZAR in receive currency , so i dont understand ?
You said i can only exchange to GBP USD EUR

Adele Our support team is working in Lithuania, the time zone is different here. It is 17:32 in our country. Yes, you can. The withdrawal is done in EUR, GBP, USD. If your bank support different currencies, it will be exchanged during transaction

James But when i exchange on the link i gave you it has an option for ZAR so i dont understand this ,still
It is not limited to USD GBP and EUR, this is what i dont understand, it does have an option for ZAR

Adele I believe you have created yoursef a ZAR wallet in your account
You can exchange money to ZAR
Some people like to have various types of currencies

James I have actually not got an account so i dont understand what you are telling me.
I have not created any wallet

Adele But you checked the link? icsoka21@gmail.com this email is registered in our system
Once you log in to this site, the account and wallet are created to you

James 4:42 pm okay
i will try this and see if it works
Thanks for your help

Adele You are welcome, Apologies I couldn't give you more attention. It is quite busy at these hours
pjad

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

Are you all serious with these enormous mention of serious bitcoin transactions???
If i lost 10 BTC - I may go insane or die from quick heart attack.

How did all of this end??
Were these people refunded their deposits?

Lessons to be learnt:
1. Always confirm that your business relations are in accordance with 'TOS' of any web-business you intend to use and record this for future referencing.
2. Please never start or initiate transactions with web-based businesses until after completing account verification. Even when you are not asked about this inquire.
3. Always keep screenshots of your account dealings and changes.

I hope you all survive the loses, DEBTS & miseries pertaining to these kind of situations.
I'm about setting up to use spectrocoin.com before i saw this thread post and will proceed with just as much caution as possible.
d875926

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:53:39 PM

Are you all serious with these enormous mention of serious bitcoin transactions???
If i lost 10 BTC - I may go insane or die from quick heart attack.

In that case, good luck my friend. Looks like you're going to need it Grin

I really want to like them. I really do. What they offer sounds great, and they have good BTC price and all... But at this point Spectrocion looks shady as hell. They didn't just suspend OP's account, they CLEARED it. And then ignored any messages coming from him. They're not denying it. And they're not offering ANY counter evidence.
Alert guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:52:08 AM

Scam Alert:

Bankera.com is a scam by serial scammer VytautasK.

Check Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829
.php?topic=2126829[/color][/size]
onassii

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:52:49 PM

Scam Alert:

You and Rastaways never got your money back?
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:42:57 AM

I really suggest you get legal council. There are places that specialize with cryptos. You need to press the issue deeper!
S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:42:14 AM

Scam Alert:

You and Rastaways never got your money back?

OMG! many user have pay for a scam...

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
IJMR

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:36:36 AM

Holy shit, now that's how you scam people! FFS.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:31:54 PM

but the course is excellent . I would be glad if I had bought the token at the beginning .
will now buy bankera token .this is a good ico
ders_a

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:36:51 AM

Interesting if story with topic initiator is solved.

I invested in Bankera and I know Lithuania so I was interested to read whole story. I would say guys, you always need to verify your account before do any transfer of money or btc to spectrocoin. It is a bit strange that you got btc address being not verified. Maybe this part of user interface should be reviewed. I was not able to send any money before my id/address were verified, so I had no issues later

oportunis

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:05:27 AM

This service appears to be a scam to me, i have tried to call the office number and all i get is a beeping sound.
I am also chatting to Adele and she can not explain to me the steps involved in exchanging BTC to ZAR and then how you transfer that in to a local bank in South Africa.

My recent and only live chat below:
===========================

SpectroCoin live chat   
AdeleSupport Agent

Adele Hello. How may I help you?

James hello

James
sorry to keep you waiting, i went to make tea quick.

Adele It is fine Smiley

James I would like to know if this service is for me or not
I need to understand in baby steps how to sell bitcoin?
If i have bitcoin and would like to exchange it to my currency and then send it to my bank
can i do this?
The most cost effective way please, this important to me because i am not wealthy

Adele Yes. If you have bitcoins, you can exchange them to other currencies and transfer to your bank. Are you verified?

James Okay
So can we confirm if i have the correct requirements?
I would like to make 100% sure this is not expensive in fees and that i can exchange to my currency and then how to send to my bank

Adele In order to be able to do it, you need to verify your profile

James okay , but i a, not ready to verify anything yet until i know that i can do this
I am not able to verify as yet because i would like to know that i can indeed exchange to my currency and then transfer it to my bank with your facility.

Adele You can. The customers from South Africa can verify their accounts, deposit and withdraw money
and get our debit cards

James I am looking for the steps involved and what fees are involved
btc to zar - fees?

Adele There is no such thing as fixed fee. It can be calculated in BTC selling form here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/sell/btc.html
The reverse process is here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/buy/btc.html
The currencies we support: GBP, USD, EUR

James and ZAR ?

Adele No. You can deposit money from ZAR credit/debit card, but it will be exchanged during the transaction

James Doesnt sound like i want this service
Poor support if you ask me
I want to exchange my BTC to ZAR and withdraw it
u need to be able to answer that question else i am not interested

Adele You can do it, but withdrawal will still be in GBP, USD, or EUR

James How can i verify if you cant explain to me in simple steps how the process works and if there is no shortfall.
I am trying to call the office
+442037695474
The phone does not ring

Adele Sorry, I need to chat with 7 people at the same time in this job. Please specify which part is not understandable to you? Also, the office hours are finished. Nobody will answer the phone till Monday

James after withdrawal to GBP, USD, or EUR then can i transfer to my bank which is ZAR
it is 3:30 PM ? office is closed?
If i go to https://spectrocoin.com/en/sell/btc.html
I can see ZAR in receive currency , so i dont understand ?
You said i can only exchange to GBP USD EUR

Adele Our support team is working in Lithuania, the time zone is different here. It is 17:32 in our country. Yes, you can. The withdrawal is done in EUR, GBP, USD. If your bank support different currencies, it will be exchanged during transaction

James But when i exchange on the link i gave you it has an option for ZAR so i dont understand this ,still
It is not limited to USD GBP and EUR, this is what i dont understand, it does have an option for ZAR

Adele I believe you have created yoursef a ZAR wallet in your account
You can exchange money to ZAR
Some people like to have various types of currencies

James I have actually not got an account so i dont understand what you are telling me.
I have not created any wallet

Adele But you checked the link? icsoka21@gmail.com this email is registered in our system
Once you log in to this site, the account and wallet are created to you

James 4:42 pm okay
i will try this and see if it works
Thanks for your help

Adele You are welcome, Apologies I couldn't give you more attention. It is quite busy at these hours

Lol, how can you say their service is a scam? The lady replied to you how can you get your currency. To be honest ZAR is not popular currency. Also you can send USD to your local bank account and exchange it to ZAR, so where is the problem here? Other option is you can get debit card and withdraw cash in ZAR trough ATM, but fees would be probably high. I mean people are so lazy, cant do nothing on their own...

They can't support all currencies in the whole world, but they support the major ones and USD is exchangeable anywhere, so I don't see any problems with that...

Also people saying Bankera is scam posted by trolls is funny. Please read what are people complaining about and what they did and only than make judgement. Some of them are scammers on their own, trying to get paid by blackmail...

I don't think some scam company would be allowed to create and process IBAN accounts and give it to their users? This is hardcore licensing needed...
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:33:31 AM

Wow....surprising that Bankera is able ot raise so much through their ICO with reports like this out there..
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:33:37 AM

Wow....surprising that Bankera is able ot raise so much through their ICO with reports like this out there..
The bitcointalk.org doesnot comprises even 40% of total population that uses cryptocurrency so the fact they are gullible to bankera scam promotions.
I think Mod must ban their main ICO thread like they did with Chahal guy.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

The bitcointalk.org doesnot comprises even 40% of total population that uses cryptocurrency so the fact they are gullible to bankera scam promotions.
I think Mod must ban their main ICO thread like they did with Chahal guy.

No, but word can get out for stuff like this fairly easily I feel like, especially when issues are so seemingly cut and dried
ders_a

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:21:49 PM

LOL, guys, compare to many unregulated companies, Bankera/Spectrocoin are regulated. Means they required to follow rules of regulators and you need to be verified there. Same like on many american platforms. That is not scam, that is normal. Simply do not use if do not like this

clan23

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

Account has been locked by compliance department due to fraud investigation and breach of Terms and Conditions. Client has also provided fake IDs. More information can be provided to moderators.

How about those missing 64 BTC and 24 BTC? Locking the account is one thing but disappearing customer funds is quite different.

when this 64 bitcoins are away then this is SCAM 

proof me I am wrong and I believe you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: