Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █ Spectrocoin.com imitated a transfer of 64 BTC. Then removed 24+ BTC more  (Read 13135 times)
innominatus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

You have to get lost before you can find yourself.

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:10:09 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 12:45:14 AM by innominatus

Hi guys. I am lithuanian myself. Tell me how its ended. If they stole that money we can go public with that. I could write an article in lithuanian. Just because i have been scammed for 110€ as well...spectrocoin is death

they paid me that, just a bit late

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:07:30 PM

I hope you guys get this sorted. I recommend filing a small claims court complaint.
VytautasK

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 12:39:17 PM

To finish this discussion, we want to state the following:

The allegations of us being scam are false and misleading. The guy stating so, is a pure fraud and a scam. To make the story short:
First, the technical issues about which everyone is worried are related to the status “completed” as the transaction has passed the wallet interface, but was stopped before being broadcasted (and the status was not reflected in the user interface). This is was a technical issue, which now has been solved.

Second, there are complaints regarding this client (however we cannot comment more on them due to privacy issues as I have already got a negative feedback for it), hence we will be able to unfreeze the funds either the complaints will be solved or we will receive required documents. On the other hand, this person has only created a forum account to discredit us and has provided fake documents and is only telling a small part of the full story.

One more time, we have more than 100,000 happy clients and we are working hard to expand our services and I believe that an incident with one scammer trying to discredit and blackmail us will be understood as an accident which can happen for everyone. It has taught us a lesson, that in addition to reliable, fast and low-cost services, we have to work even harder to ensure the trust of our clients.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
satmas

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:48:39 PM

The allegations of us being scam are false and misleading. The guy stating so, is a pure fraud and a scam. To make the story short:
First, the technical issues about which everyone is worried are related to the status “completed” as the transaction has passed the wallet interface, but was stopped before being broadcasted (and the status was not reflected in the user interface). This is was a technical issue, which now has been solved.

Second, there are complaints regarding this client (however we cannot comment more on them due to privacy issues as I have already got a negative feedback for it), hence we will be able to unfreeze the funds either the complaints will be solved or we will receive required documents. On the other hand, this person has only created a forum account to discredit us and has provided fake documents and is only telling a small part of the full story.
Why'd you leave for a couple months when this scam accusation was created? Why do you think that you would get negative feedback for offering proofs of complaints? Is there anywhere in the terms and conditions that states you can do this for those exact reasons?
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 12:53:10 PM

Why'd you leave for a couple months when this scam accusation was created? Why do you think that you would get negative feedback for offering proofs of complaints? Is there anywhere in the terms and conditions that states you can do this for those exact reasons?
I do not know why, but I got one negative feedback for violating privacy.

We have explained our position immediately after allegations, other discussions were emotions, not fact based, hence we wanted to avoid emotion-based discussions. As the story was this: a new member drops allegations and people who have no information starts to attack us based on emotions.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:56:15 PM

Did you return his Bitcoin or did you keep them for yourself Spectro?

That's what we want to know.

Great Location for a virtual Office as well btw

Grin

Spectro Finance Ltd
2 Lansdowne Row
London W1J 6HL
United Kingdom

http://www.citibox.uk/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 09:40:56 PM

Grin

Spectro Finance Ltd
2 Lansdowne Row
London W1J 6HL
United Kingdom

We did not keep funds, they are temporarily suspended until the situation will be solved.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 12:30:36 AM

One more time, we have more than 100,000 happy clients and we are working hard to expand our services and I believe that an incident with one scammer trying to discredit and blackmail us will be understood as an accident which can happen for everyone. It has taught us a lesson, that in addition to reliable, fast and low-cost services, we have to work even harder to ensure the trust of our clients.

You're accusing someone of being a scammer and a blackmailer, yet you refuse to provide any proof because... privacy? Do you really not see how ridiculous that is?

And how much time do you really need to "solve" this?
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 01:01:18 AM

You're accusing someone of being a scammer and a blackmailer, yet you refuse to provide any proof because... privacy? Do you really not see how ridiculous that is?

Yes, I see how ridiculous it was for me to get a negative trust due to the fact "that I do not respect privacy".

Either the person who started this thread shows an interest in solving this issue or complaints will be solved and funds will be returned to actual owners.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
satmas

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:36:47 AM

Yes, I see how ridiculous it was for me to get a negative trust due to the fact "that I do not respect privacy".

Either the person who started this thread shows an interest in solving this issue or complaints will be solved and funds will be returned to actual owners.
Dude, check your trust feedback again, it's not a negative, it's a neutral(in case you were referring to Vod's feedback about not respecting privacy), seems like you don't know how the trust ratings work.
Rastaways

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:29:33 PM

Spectrocoin also locking my 100 Bitcoin in their site we need help to get our Bitcoin back
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 03:41:20 PM

Someone really hates us and wants to blackmail us...

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Rastaways

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:57:26 PM

I do not hate spectrocoin if spectrocoin think I'm lying I can drop my email and password on this forum so anyone can go to their website and see my account is locked. I wonder why would someone say lie about company if they are not scammers  this is my email godspowerrasta@yahoo.com and I still have all the email exchange I have with spectrocoin so there is no hate if you are not a fraud or thefts release my 100 Bitcoins in your possession
Rastaways

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:13:11 PM

Grin

Spectro Finance Ltd
2 Lansdowne Row
London W1J 6HL
United Kingdom

We did not keep funds, they are temporarily suspended until the situation will be solved.

When will the situation solved if you locked my account that contains 100 Bitcoins then use it for yourself and blocked my email address and blocked chats on their website whenever they see my email address that is fraud
Rastaways

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:30:26 PM

of course I want my situation to be resolve so I can get my 100 Bitcoins and I will let the whole forum know it was resolved there is my email address godspowerrasta@yahoo.com  I need help to help my Bitcoins this has put me and family in debts and misery because spectrocoin holding my 100 Bitcoin for their self
Rastaways

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:07:25 PM

I do not hate spectrocoin my account with spectrocoin ID is godspowerrasta@yahoo.com contains 100 Bitcoins please solve it and give me access to my Bitcoins that is all I asked it Been almost a year
Rastaways

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

Spectrocoin is holding my 100 BTC for 9 months now if they are not scammers they should open my account so I can get my BTC   below is the reference

http://https://m.imgur.com/iFdRBRO

http://http://imgur.com/1nM4cpy

http://http://imgur.com/1sYDjhs

http://http://imgur.com/xvWz8jZ
Rastaways

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:33:40 PM

Spectrocoin is holding my 100 BTC for 9 months now if they are not scammers they should open my account so I can get my BTC   below is the reference

http://https://m.imgur.com/iFdRBRO

http://http://imgur.com/1nM4cpy

http://http://imgur.com/1sYDjhs

http://http://imgur.com/xvWz8jZ
Bittalker

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:01:13 PM

The spectrocoin manager hasn't post any evidence that the OP/complainer was a fraudster (I agree that the fact that the complainer never posted anything more makes him lose some credibility).

Any company that freezes customers funds has a heavy burden of proof to fulfill. The accusations of privacy infringement doesn't make sense.

Until evidence is posted, spectrocoin will still be under suspicion on the eyes of the community.
superman7

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:59:52 PM

Account has been locked by compliance department due to fraud investigation and breach of Terms and Conditions. Client has also provided fake IDs. More information can be provided to moderators.

How about those missing 64 BTC and 24 BTC? Locking the account is one thing but disappearing customer funds is quite different.

Wow just now saw this!

What happened to those missing BTC?

Fraud investigation and breach? Do you know the real meaning?

Even Bitcoin is created by anon person  Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: