Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon batch#2 Re-open 2/18  (Read 20033 times)
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:05:05 PM

So did batch #2 start shipping on the 5th? If not, has Avalon revised batch 2 start ship date?

Have a look at the last update from ngzhang:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs.btcman.com%2Fforum.php%3Fmod%3Dviewthread%26tid%3D1550%26extra%3Dpage%253D1

3, on the second wholesale goods a matter of time: after a few months of round the clock work. Our team needs to leave, and the need to sum up the first batch of production, processing, and improved, and wait for these improved components produced. Therefore, we will delay the second batch shipment time, in late March to early April, the second batch of orders is only a small amount of shipments, from mid-April till the end of the month, we plan to ultra-high-speed quickly completing The second installment of shipment.

So I guess batch #2 has not started shipping yet
I'm having a hard time understanding when they plan to ship the second batch as of now.

They said they will ship a few units of batch #2 at the end of March/beginning of April, and most of batch #2 units at the end of April.

Batch #3 will be probably be shipped in mid/end of May.

khamark

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 10:46:31 AM

Hey Avalon, I received you e-mail about the news and i was excited about the possibility on batch 3..so i went to your web page to check the specs for that since i'm looking forward to buy one of your products...but when i saw the price i was impressed. 75 BTC? that's around €4500 eu. or $5850 dls. for the same units as batch 2. That's 3.9 times the price of batch #2, that obviusly will give the chance to a very small amount of buyer to take one of your mining rigs, and i'm almost sure they will be heavy miners already...so mining will become more centralized. That's too bad, because I (and i'm pretty sure many others) will not be able to afford that (i could think about spending $1500, but not 4 times that). Very sad news...
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:47:24 AM

Hey Avalon, I received you e-mail about the news and i was excited about the possibility on batch 3..so i went to your web page to check the specs for that since i'm looking forward to buy one of your products...but when i saw the price i was impressed. 75 BTC? that's around €4500 eu. or $5850 dls. for the same units as batch 2. That's 3.9 times the price of batch #2, that obviusly will give the chance to a very small amount of buyer to take one of your mining rigs, and i'm almost sure they will be heavy miners already...so mining will become more centralized. That's too bad, because I (and i'm pretty sure many others) will not be able to afford that (i could think about spending $1500, but not 4 times that). Very sad news...

You could start a group buy, teaming up with some others!
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:57:21 AM

That is what many of us did, and it worked out quite well. Initial investment is big indeed, exposure is not trivial: why not to share both risks and profits with like-minded people?

Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 11:05:05 AM

That is what many of us did, and it worked out quite well. Initial investment is big indeed, exposure is not trivial: why not to share both risks and profits with like-minded people?

Absolutely, it's brilliant. I made an investment today with another miner, I would not want to invest in a full rig myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: