Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should I invest after the halving?!  (Read 6379 times)
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:11:16 AM

you will not gain in ICO if you invested small amount. but it is profitable for whale investor that invest a hundred or thousand bucks.. even if its dump, you will notice that it dumps about 10-20% only in few weeks. while the bonus in ICO is 30% and above. so its the best to invest in ICO but make sure that the coins you investing is legit and have a nice platform. you will easily notice it because shitcoins platform is too good to be true and have a billion coins. hahaha. goodluck.

about trading is is good for those who have skills. but it is not advisable for newbie. take note that you will earn in trading because other user is losing so the profit in trading is not guarantee. Cheesy

Thank you very much for this advice Cheesy this is highly appreciated Cheesy are you a Filipino like me? I can see that you are proud to say that you love Philippines Cheesy well, i will appreciate it more if you will teach me more about trading Cheesy Thank you and God bless us more Wink

i agree for his thoughs about ICO coins and its really better to buy them at early stage of their ICO since you can get more profit for it since they give bunos deposit to their depositors and maybe if the coin will be added to exchangers th best thing to do for that is not to hold for longer since ICO coins have possibilities to became shit and scam coin since we dont know really the intention of the devs for his coins, and also if you know trading already its better for you to stick with that since the trading platform and cameback alive now since halving is totally done.

Yeah, ICO coins gives me large profit. Just like the CJ Coin. I buy when the second ICO occurs fr about 50 sats hen I sell it in the market for about 90-100. I completed 3 cycles which makes my 0.003 BTC into 0.02 BTC. But this last day, its price pumps for about 250+. I buy some and now its only ranging from 40-50 sats. I was hoping that it will pump for 300 sats soon. But those dumpers are not letting the price of it to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:54:08 AM

after halving only secure investment is to hold tight ,stay away from gambling - trading .

if i will just hold tight my bitcoins then i can't call it investing. it's safekeeping Cheesy and may i know the reason why I should stay away from trading and investing? I'm earning a decent amount of bitcoins from them.
In my experience I also earn a enough in trading why don't try trading to earn more? And try other things to earn decent amount for it not only bitcoin it self.

Trading is the option for me also to earn profit if you just study the market movement of the coin you are investing in. Especially if you have big capital then just a little movement of the pair will gain some profit if you are conservative and close your position immediately after gaining profit because you are afraid that it might go the wrong way and lose what you gained. If you are risk-taker then you can wait for a higher price to take big profit if it goes your way. You just need to have patience for the target price to be hit.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:02:51 AM

after halving only secure investment is to hold tight ,stay away from gambling - trading .

if i will just hold tight my bitcoins then i can't call it investing. it's safekeeping Cheesy and may i know the reason why I should stay away from trading and investing? I'm earning a decent amount of bitcoins from them.
In my experience I also earn a enough in trading why don't try trading to earn more? And try other things to earn decent amount for it not only bitcoin it self.

Trading is the option for me also to earn profit if you just study the market movement of the coin you are investing in. Especially if you have big capital then just a little movement of the pair will gain some profit if you are conservative and close your position immediately after gaining profit because you are afraid that it might go the wrong way and lose what you gained. If you are risk-taker then you can wait for a higher price to take big profit if it goes your way. You just need to have patience for the target price to be hit.

same here bro Cheesy for me trading sites are the only trusted sites to earn a decent amount of bitcoin. this is my own opinion only because i was scammed before for investing on HYIP and mining sites. if you guys know more ways aside from joining signature campaigns and showcasing your skills and talents to earn more bitcoins, kindly teach me. it will be highly appreciated Cheesy TIA Wink
BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:31:05 PM

same here bro Cheesy for me trading sites are the only trusted sites to earn a decent amount of bitcoin. this is my own opinion only because i was scammed before for investing on HYIP and mining sites. if you guys know more ways aside from joining signature campaigns and showcasing your skills and talents to earn more bitcoins, kindly teach me. it will be highly appreciated Cheesy TIA Wink

Hey Eirckkyut,

I hope you would try my service. You could start with really low amount and with BTC always in your hand

erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:00:15 AM

Hey Eirckkyut,

I hope you would try my service. You could start with really low amount and with BTC always in your hand

what kind of service do you offer? and what kind of assurance can you provide on me? sorry to tell this but i cannot trust you since your rank is only a newbie and there are no proofs that you are a trustworthy person.
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:03:52 AM

Hey Eirckkyut,

what kind of service do you offer? and what kind of assurance can you provide on me? sorry to tell this but i cannot trust you since your rank is only a newbie and there are no proofs that you are a trustworthy person.

You are right. I'm waiting that my customers will update my page with trading result  Smiley . Then if you are interested we discuss about. For now i suggest you to take a look to my educational post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579428.msg15858285#msg15858285   Smiley

Thank you

erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:13:08 AM

Hey Eirckkyut,

You are right. I'm waiting that my customers will update my page with trading result  Smiley . Then if you are interested we discuss about. For now i suggest you to take a look to my educational post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579428.msg15858285#msg15858285   Smiley

Thank you

thank you for your offer my brother but i think i will not accept it because i want to learn everything about bitcoin first hand and the hard way Cheesy i believe that there are no short cuts to success and i want to travel all the way to the top with my own and if there are trials blocking my way, i want to accept it with open arms Cheesy
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:24:20 AM

So you read my [EDU] post , and undestand the value because you say " there are no short cuts to success".

Smiley

erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:30:41 AM

So you read my [EDU] post , and undestand the value because you say " there are no short cuts to success".

Smiley

actually i read it already and the answer is the same. "thanks but no thanks" because i really want to experience earning bitcoin on my own decent ways and take the risks Cheesy i want to do all by myself bro Wink
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:40:00 AM

Smiley

actually i read it already and the answer is the same. "thanks but no thanks" because i really want to experience earning bitcoin on my own decent ways and take the risks Cheesy i want to do all by myself bro Wink

Read! Read a lot of book and remember the ever winner rule: Follow the market  Wink

BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:53:36 PM

Smiley

Hey go to take a look to last trading result update  Smiley 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567108.msg15867411#msg15867411

erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:41:52 PM

Smiley

Hey go to take a look to last trading result update  Smiley 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567108.msg15867411#msg15867411

my answer will still be the same my friend Cheesy thank you for your offer Cheesy i really appreciate it but i want to learn more about trading and other ways to earn bitcoin by myself Cheesy besides, i don't have that much of money to invest and ask for a broker's help Wink
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1897
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:16:40 PM

Beware of the ICO, there are way too much of them and the crypto space is overloaded, its just matter of time the week (which are 95%) will be pure let down
It might be interesting to look at the "old" altcoin world as LTC, Dash, monero, etc some already started to gain popularity, pp, will be fed up with premine and the atm hyped ethereum its just matter of time they return to the real gems of 2013

For new coins I would keep close eye to LBC, if their project take off, even if it is heavy premined, POW reward is huge and gona last 10+ years

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
erickkyut (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:55:08 AM

Beware of the ICO, there are way too much of them and the crypto space is overloaded, its just matter of time the week (which are 95%) will be pure let down
It might be interesting to look at the "old" altcoin world as LTC, Dash, monero, etc some already started to gain popularity, pp, will be fed up with premine and the atm hyped ethereum its just matter of time they return to the real gems of 2013

For new coins I would keep close eye to LBC, if their project take off, even if it is heavy premined, POW reward is huge and gona last 10+ years

you are right there my friend. there are lots of new coins which are only good on their ICO then after a few days it was released on the exchange market, the developer will easily dump the coins. a good example of this is Poke Coin which is now XPOKE. this is the best SCAM COIN ever!
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1227

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:28:11 AM

you are right there my friend. there are lots of new coins which are only good on their ICO then after a few days it was released on the exchange market, the developer will easily dump the coins. a good example of this is Poke Coin which is now XPOKE. this is the best SCAM COIN ever!

So better do not invest on troll ICO coin because it is very clear that their intention is scam and how could people trust a coin named for some fictional characters like pokemon and different trolly names, but there are yet serious ICO coins existing out there just be more vigilant and be selective on investing on those since their are only few is just serious for their project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:59:42 AM

Poloniex lending was great but now the rates are at an all-time low I think. Perhaps after the halving they rise a little bit. It's paying around 0.018% (after fees) daily so that's a little more than annual rate of more than 6%. Not really that enticing compared to previous rates of around 60% per year!
Wow i didnt know the lending fees at bitcoin were soo high, but the thing is why anyone ask for a loan above what they can get outside bitcoin, 60% year is like what banks get with the loans we ask to banks. Im investing into my own projects, as i do believe its time to invest , and then start collect the results from the work,
drawingthesun
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:17:43 PM

Where should I invest after the halving?!

Bitcoin.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:34:23 PM

Yes i would say take a look at ICO, they are really looking promising to me,
 or start trading in altcoins, that could be really profitable if you know how to do it right. You can really earn a decent amount of bitcoins if you just buy and sell when the price is low/high.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1227

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 10:42:11 AM

Yes i would say take a look at ICO, they are really looking promising to me,
 or start trading in altcoins, that could be really profitable if you know how to do it right. You can really earn a decent amount of bitcoins if you just buy and sell when the price is low/high.

ICO is really good when its new and you will be lucky if you bought yours when they have a bunos given for their early adaptors but we must be vigilant about ICO's since mostly ICO coin existing right now are scam and should not worth to spend your money with, and another option is lending we can earn decent percentage of profit weekly if we wisely choose those barrower who capable to payback their debts or in collateral they given if they defaulted.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████