Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything You Need to Know About Bitcoin Based Binary Trading  (Read 645 times)
BTCBinary (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:05:09 PM

Everything You Need to Know About Bitcoin Based Binary Trading

A few years ago (in 2008, to be exact,) there were two major innovations that entered the world of trading, and these two innovations changes the world of finances as we know it: Bitcoins and binary options trading.

What is a Bitcoin?

Simply put, a bitcoin is a form of digital currency. There is no physical entity of a bitcoin; instead, this form of currency relies on balances that exist on a public ledger that is encrypted with both public and private keys.

Bitcoins were created as a means to facilitate online payments without the need for a centralized authority. Because they are decentralized and they offer anonymity, this form of currency has become quite popular.

What is Binary Options Trading?

Binary options trading is a very simple and straightforward trading platform. Basically, it is a yes/no trading platform that is designed to have a payout of a fixed amount. In other words, a trader in the binary options market decides whether a certain asset will go up or go down in price over a fixed period of time...

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/08/16/everything-need-know-bitcoin-based-binary-trading/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:13:13 PM

How much success have people had? Is it better than trading altcoins? I am still learning.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:32:21 PM

Everything You Need to Know About Bitcoin Based Binary Trading

A few years ago (in 2008, to be exact,) there were two major innovations that entered the world of trading, and these two innovations changes the world of finances as we know it: Bitcoins and binary options trading.

What is a Bitcoin?

Simply put, a bitcoin is a form of digital currency. There is no physical entity of a bitcoin; instead, this form of currency relies on balances that exist on a public ledger that is encrypted with both public and private keys.

Bitcoins were created as a means to facilitate online payments without the need for a centralized authority. Because they are decentralized and they offer anonymity, this form of currency has become quite popular.

What is Binary Options Trading?

Binary options trading is a very simple and straightforward trading platform. Basically, it is a yes/no trading platform that is designed to have a payout of a fixed amount. In other words, a trader in the binary options market decides whether a certain asset will go up or go down in price over a fixed period of time...

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/08/16/everything-need-know-bitcoin-based-binary-trading/

You are just make an exact copy paste on it  Grin. But anyway it is a good search for a newbie like me to know what is exactly thing is going on from the start bitcoin have been made

How much success have people had? Is it better than trading altcoins? I am still learning.

Actually you can't precisely count on how much people success on trading bitcoin though because as long as you get profit people will still going for it then and by trading altcoin AFAIK it is really a risky thing to do because you never know when it will be pumped or dumped but sure you can get a lot if there is pump on certain altcoin that you hold for it
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:57:44 PM

Well i know a bit about binary options but i may say its a 50% risk bet, as you can win well as you can loose all, soo i wouldnt suggest or advice anyone doing this the same way forex, are both things that you should not try, better exchange and trade.
rampagejackson

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:16:56 PM

Binary options are just a complete shit fest of scamming.

Avoid.
Johnny00

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:19:22 PM

Well i know a bit about binary options but i may say its a 50% risk bet, as you can win well as you can loose all, soo i wouldnt suggest or advice anyone doing this the same way forex, are both things that you should not try, better exchange and trade.

Exchange and trade what? Altcoins in general?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:19:45 PM

Binary options are just a complete shit fest of scamming.

Avoid.

How is it a scam though?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:13:36 AM

in popularity trading binary option is support bitcoin only two
still paid and reputable trusted and ready signature campaign too

1 secondtrade
2 idsoption

another site is support bitcoin not popularity and not trusted
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:47:47 AM

Actually binary trading is risky and addictive. You may won on start and than you may try to bet on higher time frame but in 5 minutes/ 15 minutes market can move drastically so you may loss what you have at all. I will say better to do altcoin trading and bitcoin day trading than binary, its like gambling.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:57:04 AM

Actually binary trading is risky and addictive. You may won on start and than you may try to bet on higher time frame but in 5 minutes/ 15 minutes market can move drastically so you may loss what you have at all. I will say better to do altcoin trading and bitcoin day trading than binary, its like gambling.

You cannot really compare it to gambling imo.

Gambling is a game of fun where you have slightly negative EV of winning your investment back. While in binary trading, you can still swing the odds of making money in your favor if you do your research. If you know certain news is coming, you can make a binary trade and profit.

If you start doing it in a flat part like now, it is more risky though. Anyone can indeed do a big dump at any time leaving you hanging. 

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:49:47 AM

Gambling is a game of fun where you have slightly negative EV of winning your investment back. While in binary trading, you can still swing the odds of making money in your favor if you do your research. If you know certain news is coming, you can make a binary trade and profit.

If you start doing it in a flat part like now, it is more risky though. Anyone can indeed do a big dump at any time leaving you hanging. 

Do you hear cheating binary ? I mean if the owner can make cheating so players lose ?
I saw one binary offers a deposit bonus of 100% I wonder why the owners confidently offer this promotion
I think if there is a binary sites offer bonuses like this meaning he predicts players who follow this promo will lose, right ? certainly the owners do not want to lose. So how do they make this cheating? I just want  to know.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:29:47 AM

Do you hear cheating binary ? I mean if the owner can make cheating so players lose ?
I saw one binary offers a deposit bonus of 100% I wonder why the owners confidently offer this promotion
I think if there is a binary sites offer bonuses like this meaning he predicts players who follow this promo will lose, right ? certainly the owners do not want to lose. So how do they make this cheating? I just want  to know.
How can? as I know that binary graph same with metatrader. no proof on that rumour since i've hear same rumour too with forex. never play forex because you will got cheat by the owner.
rampagejackson

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:38:51 PM

This is a long read, but its interesting :

http://www.timesofisrael.com/binary-options-an-israeli-scam-that-has-to-be-stopped/
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:40:54 PM

I have heard that most of the time these are scams waiting to happen. Lips sealed
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:55:32 PM

There is no such thing as one method of making money being better then another. It is up to each individual. For example I myself would not use wrottong reviews to make money as ita not my strong suite. Maybe I'm better at trading ? So then I stick to eaht I'm good at. So friend what I'm saying is that I think you should try as many different thongs as you can and give each a fair chance then decide where your strengths lie and focus there and forget the rest. Do what makes you money.
michelle1845

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:56:28 PM

This is new information to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: