Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 11:10:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quitting smoking  (Read 44072 times)
djimbim0

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

All smokers I advise to leave off smoking, because it very insalubrious.Every day cigarettes destroy your organism.
Most smokers consider that if there is no damage, then then there is not sense in abandonment from smoking.In fact cigarettes abbreviate cardiac frequency of beating Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZaraArun

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:38:10 PM

I didn't know where to post this, in off-topic or here, sry if I was wrong.

So I've been a smoker for the past 7 years and I got sick of it, and not jsut because it's unhealthy but because most of my money goes out for cigarettes, so I've decided to quit all that.

Today is my first day without a smoke and it's starting to get rough a little. I won't lie, my will power ain't that strong so now I've started meditating more that usual (whe I feel an urge to smoke) and started painting to take my mind off of that.

Has anyone here quit smoking or trying to right now. What are your experiences and what did you find to help you the most?

I am trying to quit smoking.. I try and build situations where I cannot access cigarettes .. an I usually stub my cigarette halfway through..
shinchan123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:38:35 PM

It's really hard to stop a bad habit. It requires discipline and patience. You can't stop it for a short time. You can do a lot of things to stop a habit. Find other ways to stop your craving for smoke. Live a healthy life. Travel a lot. Consider your self first, we only live once so you should think about it.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:40:47 PM

So I've been a smoker for the past 7 years and I got sick of it, and not jsut because it's unhealthy but because most of my money goes out for cigarettes, so I've decided to quit all that.

Today is my first day without a smoke and it's starting to get rough a little. I won't lie, my will power ain't that strong so now I've started meditating more that usual (whe I feel an urge to smoke) and started painting to take my mind off of that.

Has anyone here quit smoking or trying to right now. What are your experiences and what did you find to help you the most?

Do not stop  cigarette immediately. You have to slowly remove the it. If you have 5 sticks of cigarettes a day, make 3 sticks in the first week. then reduce 1 stick every week until the it became 1stick a day. After that, smoke 1 stick every other day until such time that you lose your smoking into your system and or habit.
Russelmain

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:49:52 PM

Cigarette contains chemicals dangerous for life of man.From smoking develops oncologic diseases of bronchial tubes, lungs, larynx.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

GG_monster

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

Began to smoke an electronic cigarette by the widespread phenomenon.Me it seems to, who wants to leave off smoking pass to the electronic cigarette.Now is I do not advise those who not to smoke

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

kevin.

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:09:14 AM

What prevents me from smoking is heavy deseases. Just think about cancer. Life is short and I want to live healthy as long as possible. This is my motivation.
elllee

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

I was smoking when I was in high school until I graduate. I still smoke when I hired in my first job after 3 years I decide to quit smoking. When I wake up I said to myself that I do not smoke anymore. My friends told me that I can't but now I've proven that if you want changes start it on yourself and stop making excuses.
boniii

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

if you want to stop smoking you need to think of it, there nothing call addicted its all you mind!!! so what ever you want you can do like wise what ever you want to stop you can stop!!!!
MMS2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:24:04 PM

Quitting of smoking is very much difficult for those who are addicted to it. To quit in a very short time will cause many problems to the person who want to quit. But there are several hospitals who are working on it. They are up to some extent successful in their mission

Neytiri

Activity: 28

newbie and proud

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:28:28 PM

you have to know man  that smoking is like any bad habit man develops and like any habit you can quit it easily you just have follow sertain reguime and most importantly you must quit the places and persons who remind you of this habit wish you all the best inyour healthy life

Λ SPARTA » 1 token » 300 Startups » SPARTAICO.com
bgaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:37:24 PM

Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking. Smoking is not good for your health, so as early as you can, stop or never try smoking because once you tried it, it's hard to quit. The best way to quit smoking is to find other healthy hobbies, such as exercising or going to the gym. That way you will be forced to stop smoking.

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

Here at my country at least the e-cigarettes have a very bad reputation, tv and social media took care of this, but from my own experience, i can confirm that the use of e-cigarettes could help you quit smoking, i have one friend that start with it 1 month ago and now he is vaping with 0% of nicotine and now he feels much better than before ...

Do not doubt guys, if you really want to quit smoking do not listen to the tv & media, e-cigarettes will help you and you have a big % of quit smoking by using it.

Xising

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:03:28 PM

I have been smoking since I was fourteen. Now, I am thirty-four with a family of my own. I have tried several times to quit smoking but each seemed futile for they only last a day at most. However, when vaping, (the healthier choice)  came out, the number of cigarettes I've smoked lessen. I haven't quit but I'm sure glad that I only smoke 1-2 sticks a day.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
Cruzifer

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

Like you I was a smoker back then and I noticed that pimples are starting to grow on my face. I stopped smoking cause of it and now I have healthy smooth face again and I use E-cig now as a healthier alternative  Roll Eyes Grin
Bitsusannah

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:43 PM

You could try to listen to Allen Carr's audiobook, "Easyway to stop smoking". Many of my friends who used to smoke swear by it. Good luck and hang in there, you've taken the right decision! Watch your body and take care of yourself.

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
ludbega

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:23:31 PM

I'm trying to stop cigarettes right now, but it's frankly complex. Let's say I associate this with a pleasure and I learned that hypnosis worked on the negative side associated with cigarette smoking. So if you only smoke for pleasure in festive social conditions, it will be much harder than the person who has already undertaken a personal work of degradation of his use.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
itsBry

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:01:19 PM

Quitting of smoking is very much difficult for those who are addicted to it. To quit in a very short time will cause many problems to the person who want to quit. But there are several hospitals who are working on it. They are up to some extent successful in their mission
Yeah. Quitting cigarette smoking is difficult. The thing that bothers me aside from my physical health is my wallet. I wanna quit but it's not that easy.
RoooooR

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:10:27 AM

Doctors advise to quit smoking little by little, in order for your body not be shocked with the sudden change. if you are consuming 5 to 10 sticks a day. in a month make it 3 to 6 an do it in a descending manner respectively till you arrived you don't have to smoke. Congratulations you're no longer a smoker.

COVESTING

SPACE
Presale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:25:09 AM

Like you I was a smoker back then and I noticed that pimples are starting to grow on my face. I stopped smoking cause of it and now I have healthy smooth face again and I use E-cig now as a healthier alternative  Roll Eyes Grin

Pimples are the least of your worries. You should be more concerned about catching lung cancer or stroke as a result of tobacco consumption. That said, please try to stop using the E-cigarettes. Even they are not completely safe. Studies have shown that long term use of e-cigarettes negatively affect the health of the human body.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.