Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Free Bitcoin Debit Card  (Read 731 times)
Gumballinabattleaxeninja (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:50:02 PM

As the title says, I'm looking for a Bitcoin Debit card. I do not want to pay for a card I may use 1 or 2 times a month if that. Are they any services that offer a free Bitcoin-USD card?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:07:00 PM

As the title says, I'm looking for a Bitcoin Debit card. I do not want to pay for a card I may use 1 or 2 times a month if that. Are they any services that offer a free Bitcoin-USD card?

Xapo offers BTC debit card. In past the order used to be free I think, but never tried and not sure how it is now ..  you'd better do some search.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:34:42 PM

Xapo offers BTC debit card. In past the order used to be free I think, but never tried and not sure how it is now ..  you'd better do some search.

I looked at them, and they do charge a small amount for the card. I will keep researching, but its honestly not worth it to me to spend $40-$50 on a card, I'll be lucky to spend $20-$30 in btc a month through
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:19:30 AM

I looked at them, and they do charge a small amount for the card. I will keep researching, but its honestly not worth it to me to spend $40-$50 on a card, I'll be lucky to spend $20-$30 in btc a month through

Wirex (formerly e-coin) offers a mastercard plastic debit card for ~13 dollars (if you register through a ref-link , check my signature). It offers also virtual cards for 3 dollars and you can also 'buy' bitcoin through your paypal account (if you have one).
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:33:01 PM

There are actually two bitcoin debit card provider currently givingaway free plastic cards.

1. cryptopay: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1384807.0
They are giving free card to almost any one for writing down how you gonna use that card.

2. bit.cardss : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1548902.0
They are only distributing 10 vouch copy to hero members+ or any reputed members and seem really new one.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:00:26 PM

Thank you all for being a member of the forums and helps nubs like me. Your posts do not go unseen or heard. Thanks again.
ripplehd

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:54:35 PM

try shift payments you only need a coinbase wallet and the debit card only costs $10. just head on over there to find out extra information but if you finally decide to make a change then go for xapo and all the others posted above.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:23:10 PM

try shift payments you only need a coinbase wallet and the debit card only costs $10. just head on over there to find out extra information but if you finally decide to make a change then go for xapo and all the others posted above.

I actually took the persons advice on the cryptopay card. I can process debit card to my account, so I just load the virtual card with bitcoin and process my own card Tongue Thanks to the person that told me about cryptopay. Its a great help.
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:26:49 PM

nothing is for free. but the cheapest virtual card that is loaded with bitcoin is spectrocoin. it is worth only $0.5 and it has one dollar monthly fees if the card has any balance at the end of each month

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:28:10 PM

nothing is for free. but the cheapest virtual card that is loaded with bitcoin is spectrocoin. it is worth only $0.5 and it has one dollar monthly fees if the card has any balance at the end of each month

No USA residents though :/
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:14:48 AM

I didn't see any bitcoin credit/debit or master card for free. every card provider and exchange site must charge some amount of fee or price for their cards. but some companies ran some giveaways in future. like spectrocoin debit card giveaway(I don't know if it is still running or not) you may try them.
but why you want to get a free card, you can't even spend more then 40$ in bitcoin per month?
just exchange your 40$ btc in real $$ and then spend them.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:59:48 PM

I didn't see any bitcoin credit/debit or master card for free. every card provider and exchange site must charge some amount of fee or price for their cards. but some companies ran some giveaways in future. like spectrocoin debit card giveaway(I don't know if it is still running or not) you may try them.
but why you want to get a free card, you can't even spend more then 40$ in bitcoin per month?
just exchange your 40$ btc in real $$ and then spend them.

There are times when I need to exchange bitcoins to dollars quickly, and most of the time, cash trades are not quick, none the least. But when Bit-x started, bitcoin debit cards were free from them. Now its changed.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

If I'm not wrong, XAPO is charging a one-time fee of $20 for issuing a new physical card. I never see them charging $40 to $50, but if you want to convert your bitcoins to fiat currency, then they have an additional fee for each transaction. You can find all those charge details on their website. I also use their card when I want to withdraw fiat currency urgently, and it works perfectly for me until now.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:51:24 AM

You can get a virtual one (if that's what you're into) from Spectrocoin for about €0.5. its less than 0.001, so if you're an online shopper, that's great for you. If you want, they sell physical ones for €15 each too.

CryptoPay also offers cards (physical and virtual) but they don't have low fees like Spectrocoin do.

They both have card giveaways on the service discussion board, you can get one there.
shadow_hammer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:59:00 AM

I live outside US. Does anyone know from experience if SpectroCoin, Shift, Bit.cards, CryptoPay or any other card would allow me to set a custom address and work with shopping sites that verify AVS? For example if I want to buy from Jet.com. Thanks
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:41:05 AM

I live outside US. Does anyone know from experience if SpectroCoin, Shift, Bit.cards, CryptoPay or any other card would allow me to set a custom address and work with shopping sites that verify AVS? For example if I want to buy from Jet.com. Thanks
I also live outside US, I am using cryptopay plastic cards and it works in almost all POS sites including paypal and also have cashed out in one of my local ATM but for plastic card you have to give real address. You may try virtual card which are also relatively cheap and you can set custom address.
shadow_hammer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:05:26 PM

Thanks for the info. My idea was to get a Virtual Card preferably, since I will use it to buy in US Shopping sites. Problem is another Virtual Card I had didn't work on Jet.com and some other sites. The card was issued by my own country and their service is not that great so I am looking for alternatives.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: