Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253574 times)
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:13:44 PM

We created spreadsheet for signature bounties: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10tRJSuPZ_mak2-mt_5bwtmIXuH4waCVWAmz3zO83cFg/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

And also for new signature participants please register via this google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdF-XevzrABWg_Q2fg2q5CEjibfequjjEI1qSBkZyRrG4nD_A/viewform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roguetrader

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 12:17:00 PM

I have a question how will other cryptocurrencies be treated (Lisk and Ethereum for example) ? Automatically shifted to BTC or will they stay in LISK and ETH? I'm asking due to price volatility and if someone invests 1000 LISK how will that be handled at the end what if price is doubled or if it goes down as well as FIAT currencies?

Will everything be converted to BTC at the time of deposit?

We'll be accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH) and Lisk. All the funds will be kept the same way as we receive them.
At the end of ICO, that is on 29th September at 20.00 CET we'll calculate value of investments in EUR and you will then you will know fixed number of ICN tokens.

The same will apply to USD deposits.

Currencies that will be accepted via Shapeshift will be converted to BTC at the time of sending them and kept in BTC>

In this case the less volatile option to deposit is EUR, right ?
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:45:08 PM

I have a question how will other cryptocurrencies be treated (Lisk and Ethereum for example) ? Automatically shifted to BTC or will they stay in LISK and ETH? I'm asking due to price volatility and if someone invests 1000 LISK how will that be handled at the end what if price is doubled or if it goes down as well as FIAT currencies?

We'll be accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH) and Lisk. All the funds will be kept the same way as we receive them.
At the end of ICO, that is on 29th September at 20.00 CET we'll calculate value of investments in EUR and you will then you will know fixed number of ICN tokens.

Currencies that will be accepted via Shapeshift will be converted to BTC at the time of sending them and kept in BTC>

If you don't poses any crypto now then I would say yes.

And if you compare usd/eur then eur is the one that is not volatile. But USD can be compared to eur.
roguetrader

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 01:01:51 PM

And if you compare usd/eur then eur is the one that is not volatile. But USD can be compared to eur.

I think even if you have crypto, because you mention "At the end of ICO, that is on 29th September at 20.00 CET we'll calculate value of investments in EUR and you will then you will know fixed number of ICN tokens", because you are going to use EUR as your functional ICO currency, the only way to avoid value fluctuation (in your favor or against you) is to convert any other currency (crypto or fiat) in EUR and then deposit.
Don't you agree ?
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:37:30 PM

I think even if you have crypto, because you mention "At the end of ICO, that is on 29th September at 20.00 CET we'll calculate value of investments in EUR and you will then you will know fixed number of ICN tokens", because you are going to use EUR as your functional ICO currency, the only way to avoid value fluctuation (in your favor or against you) is to convert any other currency (crypto or fiat) in EUR and then deposit.
Don't you agree ?

Yes, you're right. However, if you deposit EUR and BTC appreciated a lot. Then relatively you get less for each EUR. And vice versa.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:43:25 PM

Hey Iconomi,

The tokens are like Equity in the company right ?

So you have lets say 100mil tokens/shares but i wonder were will those shares make profit with?

Will the be a fee that people pay or, do you gain from people the gains i dont see the business model yet might overlooked it.

Kind Regards,
roguetrader

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 01:48:31 PM

Don't you agree ?

Yes, you're right. However, if you deposit EUR and BTC appreciated a lot. Then relatively you get less for each EUR. And vice versa.

Just a curiosity, why not instead of using EUR you don't use BTC or ETH as the functional ICO currency ?
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:55:19 PM

Hey Iconomi,

The tokens are like Equity in the company right ?

So you have lets say 100mil tokens/shares but i wonder were will those shares make profit with?

Will the be a fee that people pay or, do you gain from people the gains i dont see the business model yet might overlooked it.

Kind Regards,

They will effectively be shares of the company yes.

ICONOMI will be making CTFs and CMFs. Funds for outside people to easily invest into crypto. Those funds will charge maintenance and perfomance fee. Some of the fees will be used for us to operate. And the rest will be distributed as dividends to ICN (ICONOMI token) holders.

That is effectively first crypto coin that will have permanent dividend.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:58:50 PM

Can you provide access to some scenarios that lay out how the dividend math to token-holders would work in practice? I would imagine that some folks here may not be that sophisticated in their understanding of how the value flows through the layers here. Thanks.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
roguetrader

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:03:30 PM

Can you provide access to some scenarios that lay out how the dividend math to token-holders would work in practice? I would imagine that some folks here may not be that sophisticated in their understanding of how the value flows through the layers here. Thanks.

Good question, would like to understand this as well.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:06:23 PM

the project is looking good to me but i think i still need some more time to study and understand this project, i think i will take a decision in next few days hope the project will a little more clear then.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:11:20 PM

Don't you agree ?

Just a curiosity, why not instead of using EUR you don't use BTC or ETH as the functional ICO currency ?

At the end of the day it won't make a difference to whichever currency is pegged.

Mathematically speaking ratio will be calculated among each and this one stays from whichever currency you use as base.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:30:37 PM

SEEMS like decent idea for coin but sorry looks like usual ICO crap coin.  Until devs prove otherwise still shady.

Also sorry I NO LONGER BUY ANY ICO COIN FROM RUSSIAN OR EASTERN EURO DEVS!  To many scam and bullshit from them!

WAVES was only last option LOL.
oh poor anon is here, it means: be prepared people everything is going to be fine with this project  Grin
yes i am hopping so, the project will be a successful and will not disappoint the people, i am thinking about to join the project.
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:38:38 PM

I think they will find success . because a lot of people who benefit from the project altcoin and they will definitely adopt if the developer of this coin shows the dedication and hard work .. let's see what will happen
roguetrader

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:40:43 PM

Don't you agree ?

At the end of the day it won't make a difference to whichever currency is pegged.

Mathematically speaking ratio will be calculated among each and this one stays from whichever currency you use as base.

Yeah i agree that in math it won't make a difference.
The only way to avoid the volatility would be to you convert right away all the non-EUR deposits to EUR, and not waiting 1 month to do this, is this viable operationally ?
The way i see it i am very comfortable on taking the platform risk, but i would be very pis... to invest 5BTC @ 515 EURBTC quote and get it converted 1 month later lets say @ 412 EURBTC (-10%), i understand that it also can go up and it get converted better, but the optionality here is still negative in terms of risk.

ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:44:41 PM

Don't you agree ?

The only way to avoid the volatility would be to you convert right away all the non-EUR deposits to EUR, and not waiting 1 month to do this, is this viable operationally ?
The way i see it i am very comfortable on taking the platform risk, but i would be very pis... to invest 5BTC @ 515 EURBTC quote and get it converted 1 month later lets say @ 412 EURBTC (-10%), i understand that it also can go up and it get converted better, but the optionality here is still negative in terms of risk.

In that case it is best to participate strictly in EUR or USD. Whichever is closer to your national currency in which you make money or keep your savings.

We can not convert straight to EUR right away, because in case we'd need to refund people they need to receive back exactly what they put in. The only exception (but here currencies do not swing up and down that much) is if you send fiat that is not EUR or USD. In case that you for example send TRY, those TRY will be converted to EUR and if we'd need to refund we would convert it back to TRY on the day of refunding and send it back - without any extra costs for you.
roguetrader

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:48:51 PM

Don't you agree ?

In that case it is best to participate strictly in EUR or USD. Whichever is closer to your national currency in which you make money or keep your savings.

We can not convert straight to EUR right away, because in case we'd need to refund people they need to receive back exactly what they put in. The only exception (but here currencies do not swing up and down that much) is if you send fiat that is not EUR or USD. In case that you for example send TRY, those TRY will be converted to EUR and if we'd need to refund we would convert it back to TRY on the day of refunding and send it back - without any extra costs for you.

I see your point, i have the 5 BTC ready, will try to decide if i am converting it to EUR and deposit or deposit the 5 BTC and take the risk ... also i could hedge going short 5 BTC/EUR or BTCUSD in a exchange.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:52:14 PM

Don't you agree ?

I see your point, i have the 5 BTC ready, will try to decide if i am converting it to EUR and deposit or deposit the 5 BTC and take the risk ... also i could hedge going short 5 BTC/EUR or BTCUSD in a exchange.

Plenty of options here yup.

In case you decide to go in converting 5 BTC into EUR you can create an account on Cashila - service we run. And let me know your email and I'll give you zero fee there for that transaction.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:53:50 PM

Don't you agree ?

If they want to stay in cryptoworld which I believe they would because they are issuing tokens, and these tokens are going to be valued in terms of BTC on most exchanges, It is better to use Bitcoin because that is what most traders of Altcoin use

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
roguetrader

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:04:04 PM

Don't you agree ?

Plenty of options here yup.

In case you decide to go in converting 5 BTC into EUR you can create an account on Cashila - service we run. And let me know your email and I'll give you zero fee there for that transaction.

Nice thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: