Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253574 times)
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:25:25 AM

Just joined ICO, good luck devs!!  Cheesy Cheesy

good choose your buy and joined ICO Iconomi coin
because iconomi coin good coin , and good dev team , so is posible high , the future will big coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:08:00 AM

What gives the coin value?
What will it be used for other than trading?
How can you guarantee profits and entice investors? Yes we know 2016 was a good year and there have been good alt coins and good icos but how can you say that will continue every year...
How exactly is this different then just trusting any other qualified professional with my money?
We know there are plenty of profits in crypto. We know it is difficult for people to get money in the crypto stream. How exactly though are you any easier? I don't see it.
How can I know that your fund performance isn't false. What's to say you don't claim a 300% profit when in reality it was 1000%.?
If the coin is used just for means to distribute profit, then honestly the coin would have no true value in the beggining other than the total investment raised in ICO which really doesn't mean anything because that money isn't the coins, it's the projects. What happens on a huge market loss, the project goes under?
This just seems like a conventional business hyip model that just has complicated systems to make it seem like a complex project using Ethereums blockchain. What if the Ethereum blockchain fails? Why not just start an investment firm and build a traditional portfolio with all cryptocurrencies....you are using a coin like stock in a business pretty much, and just using crypto terms and ideologies to be attractive to the market...

I like your question about the blockchain failure, because recent exposure of Slockit DAO project to hack has taught me a lesson in crypto world, never to say never. I will appreciate if the ICONOMI team will answer this question

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
retardsystem

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:26:20 AM

Where can i see the total fund raised now?  Roll Eyes  I will invest but i still decide it, I don't want to invest an overpriced project.

cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:29:12 AM

Where can i see the total fund raised now?  Roll Eyes  I will invest but i still decide it, I don't want to invest an overpriced project.
https://ico.iconomi.net/

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:45:49 AM

Hello to ICONOMI Supports and Devs, I just want to know that when will the start of Twitter Campaign? I want to get some ICONOMI.

How can I get some ICONOMI thru this forum, (I don't want to join signature campaign of ICONOMI because I'm on other campaign) .
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:51:17 AM

Could something like the Dao happen with this? Like security exploits?
ihanaihana

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:05:21 AM

Who knows, this platform is based on ethereum, so it is possible.  Cry

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Token Exchange - 7 NOV 2016 |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
ihanaihana

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:08:34 AM

Just go to ico page, you can find in the op, and i saw another guy told you already.

About overpriced, I don't know, 700+ btc equivalent usd value in just a few days, this is amazing, maybe this will be overpriced if the fund will be 5k btc, it looks like this project will get 2000 B easily. Grin

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Token Exchange - 7 NOV 2016 |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:50:44 AM

17. Are the investment funds going to be open for everyone to participate?

The ICONOMI.INDEX fund will be open to everyone, while the ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE fund will be by invitation only. However, ICONOMI ICO participants will be invited to the ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE fund.

Huh If I only invest a small amount in the ICO and wish to add more at some other time, will I be able to add more to a CMF, or will I only be able to invest the original ico amount?

ie 1btc now 10btc later ?

There won't be any limit of how much to invest into ICO compared to how much anyone will be able to invest into ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE.

But if it turns out that too many investments wants to be invested into ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE (It will be limited with a reason. Because there will be limited investment opportunities for that fund) then we'll just have to prioritise it somehow. Then the ones with more investment into ICO should have slightly higher priority.

is there any ballpark figure you have set for no. of participants or total amount of Fund to be raised for CMF/ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE? if it is competitive then there must be an indicator or minimum limit for amount of investment to be made to qualify for ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE.

its a tough decision to commit so much money for 35 days without any return and with that said you may still end up with ordinary CTF that you can enter anytime.

although i have invested some a little amount of bitcoin in ICO but still the uncertainty to qualify for ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE is keeping for committing any more BTC to the project.
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:06:42 AM

Who knows, this platform is based on ethereum, so it is possible.  Cry
That's basically my biggest fear with this. Just that unknown.
agaga

Activity: 815

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:24:50 AM

When ICONOMI tokens are out, will it be possible to use a light wallet like myetherwallet to store 'em ?

PS. Reminder to add Greek Translation in OP:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1596956.0

menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:32:30 AM

So far:

433,401.88 USD invested by now
295 investors
33 days to go

way to go to reach the 2000 BTC minimum investment target. but its getting there closer.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:34:07 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 10:20:24 AM by sulendra12

My blog have been submitted and got accepted also listed on spreadsheet . Thanks. !!
Well , about the ICO i have seen more than 434k USD invested (approximately 755.7BTC) , and  35% progress from 2000BTC already achieved on first week. That's good start for this project. I would be more excited with this project  Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
longorshort

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:38:49 AM

My blog have been submitted and got accepted also listed on spreadsheet . Thanks. !!
Well , about the ICO i have seen more than 434k USD invested (approximately 755.7BTC) , and than 35% progress from 2000BTC already achieved on first week. That's good start for this project. I would be more excited with this project  Smiley

To be more presice, it is just the 3rd day.  Cheesy  I have to say this project is so promising, so investors can't stop to inevst, lol
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:42:02 AM

There'll be more then 2000BTC for sure, probably 4000+. In the last days more people will join like they did in other ICO. Just mark my words.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:47:41 AM

Well , about the ICO i have seen more than 434k USD invested (approximately 755.7BTC) , and than 35% progress from 2000BTC already achieved on first week. That's good start for this project. I would be more excited with this project  Smiley

To be more presice, it is just the 3rd day.  Cheesy  I have to say this project is so promising, so investors can't stop to inevst, lol

i really hope the figures are not inflated.. that's 1,462$ (~3BTC) per investor. The Trust being depicted is too much considering there are no set targets for investors and everything is for ICONOMI to decide at the end of ICO.
longorshort

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:51:24 AM

i really hope the figures are not inflated.. that's 1,462$ (~3BTC) per investor. The Trust being depicted is too much considering there are no set targets for investors and everything is for ICONOMI to decide at the end of ICO.

The high amount of average per investor, the more whales i think, look antshares they have 1k investors and funded 4500 btc, average 4.5 btc
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:54:52 AM

I'm not understanding this fully. If we buy Iconomi tokens what dividends are we then entitled to?
Does this include profits from the investment funds? What about profits from the exchange?

Correct me if I am wrong on any of this:

This ico is not for the iconomi.index (CTF) and iconomi.performance (CMF) funds.  This ico is only for ownership of the OFM platform (ICN tokens).

- the iconomi.index (CTF) tokens will have a separate ico to raise funds.  These iconomi.index (CTF) tokens will be tradeable on exchanges

- At that point we will have 2 tokens: ICN tokens (OFM platform) and iconomi.index tokens (CTF) trading on exchanges

- The 3rd offering to raise captial will be the iconomi.performance (CMF) private fund.  Invitation only.  No tokens which are tradeable on exchanges.  Only way to go in and out will be through a manual/oldschool process.

Benefits of owning ICN tokens (OFM platform):

- voting rights, dividend rights, and invitation to invest in iconomi.performance (CMF) offering

The dividends come from here:
The OFM platform systematically enables the sharing of management fees between fund managers and investors with Ethereum smart contract utilisation.

Questions:

1) How is the profit sharing decided on the OFM platform?
  - How much does fund manager keep
  - How much is sent to investors in the fund manager's fund
  - How much is distributed as dividends to ICN token holders

2) Will iconomi.index (CTF) and iconomi.performance (CMF) funds be migrated to the OFM platform, then profits from these 2 funds will be shared with holders of ICN tokens?  Or are these first 2 funds entirely separate from the OFM platform / ICN tokens?

This ICO is for ICONOMI management platform. Think of it as buying company shares. And this company will than make products and create profits.

The products ICONOMI will create won't have their own ICO. They will be financial products that we're be selling to outside investors. And those products will charge fee to their own investors just like mutual funds and etfs charge fee.

ICONOMI.INDEX - CTF will be tradable on exchanges yes.

CMF is general term. There will be many funds in CMF. One will be named ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE. This token will be invite only (for ICONOMI ICO participants at the beginning). Way to go out/in will be via us only on those tokens. 24/7 and simple. Sending money in/out in essence.

Answers to questions:
1)
- Profit sharing (fee split) on OFM will be split between ICONOMI as platform and fund manager as the one performing trading. It is not yet decided. But think of Uber/Airbnb split kind of tyle.
- Fund manager will get more than platform. See previous answer.
- Investors in fund will probably have around 20% performance fee on their gain.
- Our operational cost is what we'll burn. The rest goes to to "the owners of the company" - ICN token holders in that case.

2)
ICONOMI.INDEX and ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE will eventually be migrated to OFM. In effect those will be just two more funds on the platform that happened to be managed by us.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:57:54 AM

ICONOMI  ICO is really doing well, I believe the next rush hour will be the last day of 15% bonus.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MarkWi1son

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:04:07 AM

The high amount of average per investor, the more whales i think, look antshares they have 1k investors and funded 4500 btc, average 4.5 btc

Whale or two and you have average amount higer. I think antshares and lisk had 1000BTC whale separately. I guess its gonna be here as well. I have a filing some non-public fund is buying all promising ICOs w/ 1000BTC stakes.

Amazing start for ICONOMI I'm gonna go in today!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: