Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin posters, leaflets, illustrations and more  (Read 980 times)
bittersweet (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 05:38:49 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2011, 05:51:50 PM by bittersweet

Sometimes I'm bored and I create random things. So I thought, why not share it and maybe even earn some money?

So I decided that I will put here my posters, leaflets, illustrations, banners and so on, inspired by Bitcoin events or not, but mostly Bitcoin related. I will update first post when I will have something new.

If you like something here, you can grab low quality versions for free, just follow the link in the thumbnail and grab the larger miniature from bitcoinservice.co.uk.
Or you can buy high quality versions (suitable for print, high resolution bitmaps or vector images/PDFs) for a small fee from bitcoinservice.co.uk.

Either way, you can use the files however you like. Put on a website, print, modify, sell. Whatever.

If you have some requests, offers etc for me, you can PM me. I can do graphics for Bitcoins. This will be my portfolio.
If you want me to modify or convert the files presented here, you must pay. I will not do any additional work for free.

To start with something, I created a really simple poster inspired by the recent Bitcoin price "bubble" Smiley

My Bitcoin address: 1DjTsAYP3xR4ymcTUKNuFa5aHt42q2VgSg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: