Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223283 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:55:41 PM

Pretty simple, he's most likely buying up cheaper ones using your money, to try and elevate the price to 25 so he can get back to "business".

TAT, your FUD isn't welcome here. If you had constructive input, I'd be all ears, but you have shown yourself to be a let's-smear-Ken actor several times that I can recall  Cheesy. Also, you should be standing above the fray since you have a financial interest in promoting other, rival assets  Shocked. Show some integrity, won't you? You might earn others' respect then. It is too late for me, I won't be buying any of your offerings again, that is a promise.

Let's meet back here in 3 months and compare AMC/AM share price. I doubt you'll have the guts to turn up  Kiss

You talk about FUD and constructive dialogue and then you end with wanting to "compare AMC and AM share price"? Yeah, I bet AMC will be traded at 3 BTC in 3 months, after all that would just value the company at 3 BILLION dollars...

Think MCfly!

I doubt AMC will be trading at 3 BTC, I assume you are being facetious. I do expect AMC to be > 0.0025 and TAT's AM to be flat-to-depressed. Really, all this scare mongering and FUD has revealed that too many people on this board are out of their depth and should leave the serious business of investing in high risk assets to the adults. Last time I checked, Bitcoin was probably the last genuinely free market on the planet. If you don't like AMC, don't buy it. If you think it is worth some of your hard earned cash, then good luck to you. I'm invested and I'm in for the long term  Grin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChefBorjan

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:59:29 PM

Interesting to note that with a few more people being vocal about their support for AMC, that the share price has crept slightly back up on Bitfunder. Might be a co-incidence of course, but still.

If you feel like leaving me a tip: 1MhxTnB5onvEMqF53TDXxVseQZzYZetxw3
lewicki

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:03:04 PM

Lewicki keeps this thread alive so I just want to thank you for the information you provide here and the time put in to create the unbiased numbers directly from what Ken has said,

Dont invest if you dont believe in Ken

Thank you.

The day I converted USD into BTC was the day I considered that money gone. I'm trying to stay as levelheaded and unbiased as possible.
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:15:13 PM

As I see it rally from 0.0008 to 0.0025  was way too quick & was built mainly on future plan hype bubble , A hype which may or may not live up to expectations , its good to see stocks price correct it self to reflect the the true value of the asset, Unfortunately Ken's Hyperactive decisions on Bitfunder stock issue & management don't smooth things over.

I think ken has to work on making this stock much better value for the investor asap, to start with better dividends will help than piss poor dividends right now as all other planed up stuff is lined up for sometime in future and time will tell if things pan out to plan or not.

I believe prices will go back-up but slowly.  

Please also under stand early adopters of the stock have re-cooperated their initial investment so correction was due & its good to see things move along.

Peace  Smiley

ajk
Donator

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:20:08 PM

In short, you want just one-sided, extremely biased, pro-investing opinions here. You want to make profit and that is only thing that matters to
you. The fact your stupid posts might make some inexperienced people invest into shady and badly managed deal is not important to you. Well,
it matters to me. I'm not here to invest or anything, I'm here to state my opinions on the matter and I have all rights as anyone else. You wanna
lure people into buying, I want to tell them not to buy. Let the better arguments win.

I forgot that its in the intention of every business to just help people and money is not the sole motivation of any corporation listed on any market in any part of the world,

I think people are missing something here in which Asicminer and AMC have 2 different beginnings, Asicminer NEEDED capital during IPO and needed to offer BIGGER benefits for shareholders to invest, AMC put ALL of its capital for Avalons and Chips ( perhaps a small bit of investors ) to start mining and from how its going probably going to pay for the NRE out of pocket as well,

I view AMC more as a stock listed on the real world US markets that pays a small dividend of a companies profit who put up the seed money to do what it needed,

Obviously we are questioning Ken we can See Nothing!!, its all up to speculation and only time will tell what the future holds,
Surprise

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 05:20:52 PM

Why would anyone want to escrow funds outside of Bitfunder or BTcT? Not to mention that your terms are for a price drop UNDER first IPO price (under 0.0005). Sell calls around 0.0015 and I will buy as many as I can afford.

BF and BTCT don't allow people to sell calls without having enough shares of the underlying asset to cover in the event the option is executed. Given your posts and thoughts on AMC I doubt you want to hold on to shares of AMC. I'm giving you the option to write me a call option without having AMC shares to back it up. All you need to do is post collateral to take my money. My 10 BTC can be yours tomorrow if you don't mind putting some ASICMINER shares or BTC in the hands of John K for a little bit. I'm even paying all the escrow fees.

ajk
Donator

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:28:17 PM

Thank you.

The day I converted USD into BTC was the day I considered that money gone. I'm trying to stay as levelheaded and unbiased as possible.

Not a problem, its a great mentality to have as an investor and doing so is what separates the good from the best, hopefully we both see a great return on AMC im already pretty damn satisfied so far
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:30:48 PM

Pretty simple, he's most likely buying up cheaper ones using your money, to try and elevate the price to 25 so he can get back to "business".

TAT, your FUD isn't welcome here. If you had constructive input, I'd be all ears, but you have shown yourself to be a let's-smear-Ken actor several times that I can recall  Cheesy. Also, you should be standing above the fray since you have a financial interest in promoting other, rival assets  Shocked. Show some integrity, won't you? You might earn others' respect then. It is too late for me, I won't be buying any of your offerings again, that is a promise.

Let's meet back here in 3 months and compare AMC/AM share price. I doubt you'll have the guts to turn up  Kiss

You are calling FUD on what Ken pretty much admitted to doing only a few posts after mine. My prior criticisms of Ken's actions are not unique either, most sensible people agree that he manipulated the price more than once, and that he issued misleading press releases. Something is not FUD just because it is a reality that you wish was false.

I do not consider AMC a competitor, nor do i delude myself that the mining space isn't rife with competition that grows daily. I'm actually happy that some coin has been diverted from other assets to this one. I have more incentive to pump this stock than hurt it, but that's not how I roll.

I'll be here in 3 months, stronger than ever. Hit me up and we'll compare notes.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:32:04 PM

Personally I believe that at 0.0005-0.0008 AMC could very well have been a sound investment over time. I think where Ken messed up was to 'use' a new IPO @ 0.0025 to drive price up to a point where original IPO owners have massive motivation to sell, and the price is far too high to be a viable 'high risk investment' for most people.

Unless AMC desperately need the $1 million+ in fresh capital that the new IPO could lead to, it would have been far more intelligent to introduce the new shares at what was 'current market value' (Around 0.0008) and let the market set the price until proof of viability and products is available.
lolstate

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:37:58 PM

You are calling FUD on what Ken pretty much admitted to doing only a few posts after mine. My prior criticisms of Ken's actions are not unique either, most sensible people agree that he manipulated the price more than once, and that he issued misleading press releases. Something is not FUD just because it is a reality that you wish was false.

I do not consider AMC a competitor, nor do i delude myself that the mining space isn't rife with competition that grows daily. I'm actually happy that some coin has been diverted from other assets to this one. I have more incentive to pump this stock than hurt it, but that's not how I roll.

I'll be here in 3 months, stronger than ever. Hit me up and we'll compare notes.

See, TAT, when you stop with with the flippant comments, you can actually add some value to this thread. I stand by what I said, that you were promoting FUD. It wasn't the first example, I hope it was the last.

See you back here at the end of September  Wink.
ShroomsKit

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:39:36 PM

Am i the only one who is bothered (understatement) by him removing and adding shares just because he was a little frustrated?

Imagine this happening in the real world out there with real stocks...it's totally absurd what just happened.
In the real world after a stunt like this he would be bankrupt the next day.
Here people simply keep on buying?
Seriously?

Its price is not a very relevant factor in its adoption....
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:42:20 PM

See, TAT, when you stop with with the flippant comments, you can actually add some value to this thread. I stand by what I said, that you were promoting FUD. It wasn't the first example, I hope it was the last.

See you back here at the end of September  Wink.

You go lolstate   Cool

You dont look like you need the support, but looking back at my posts will show you are not alone Wink
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:44:02 PM

I am under the impression that Ken cares more about the share price on daily bases then delivery of goods.

I would have more faith if he just released all the shares at once at IPO price and let the free market do its things.
The more he tries to control and manipulate the price the more he hurts his/company reputation.

Vbs

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:44:42 PM

Am i the only one who is bothered (understatement) by him removing and adding shares just because he was a little frustrated?

Imagine this happening in the real world out there with real stocks...it's totally absurd what just happened.
Seriously?

You should read the 100TH thread and see what Tytus, the issuer, did.

Bottom line: engineering prowess does not mean stock market prowess.
lolstate

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:54:38 PM

Seriously?

Bitcoin isn't today's 'real world' and won't be any time soon. It is the fecking Wild West. Until things settle down, maybe you should check out the NYSE or FTSE. Seriously, good luck with that, though. I'm through with all the corruption, rent-seeking and market manipulation in the so called 'real' economies. Bitcoin gives us the chance to escape from that, and while it will be painful building it up, the prospect is we end up with something much better, much more honest Cheesy.
ajk
Donator

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:59:12 PM

Not sure if this is positive or not but I emailed the COO or CEO Stanley Wong of E-Asic and he has said that Ken and E-Asic are under a NDA

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:00:21 PM

I wonder if it would be wise to bring someone on board who might be more experienced in such things? We all have our strengths that should be capitalized on - then Ken could focus on the business aspects that he really enjoys and excels at? Just a thought.

Unbeknownst to most of you, Ken did have opportunity to have more experienced fellas help him. That help was denied and the preliminary advice was largely ignored.
Vbs

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:01:35 PM

Not sure if this is positive or not but I emailed the COO or CEO Stanley Wong of E-Asic and he has said that Ken and E-Asic are under a NDA

Omg, proof that the NDA exists!  Shocked Grin Grin Grin
ShroomsKit

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:05:17 PM

I wonder if it would be wise to bring someone on board who might be more experienced in such things? We all have our strengths that should be capitalized on - then Ken could focus on the business aspects that he really enjoys and excels at? Just a thought.

No, i'm in this thread and looking at what Ken did.

Its price is not a very relevant factor in its adoption....
lolstate

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:09:49 PM

You go lolstate   Cool

You dont look like you need the support, but looking back at my posts will show you are not alone Wink

Thanks stereo  Smiley. We need to make sure people reading this thread realise there are many people here who are bullish for AMC's prospects. Ken has admitted several times before that he is no PR guru and has made mistakes pulling walls etc. It is to his credit that he allows the criticism and FUD posts to remain, since he has said he believes in free speech.

Maybe Ken would benefit from some help with the PR so he can concentrate on the engineering and business side. However, at this point, a slicker public facing AMC wouldn't change my opinion. I have studied this thread closely and pondered Ken's actions and I am confident AMC will deliver.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: