Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20 Steam Gift Card for $15 BTC ONLY  (Read 895 times)
Young_Croatian

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:06:16 AM

Watch out for this shady user...

I asked for a trusted escrow and he PM me with his alt account...look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=810882 which only got 2 low transactions...

Worst seller,too.When asked about another escrow he says find your own.I mean seriously..
Huh? Since simplelisten is my fellow citizen I escrow your transaction for free even I did not even want then you say i'm not trusted escrow since I have only 2 feedback, okay find your own escrow that you could not scam!

and also you did not read this?
Or just find an escrow.

You did 0 transactions with simplelisten...and you do not even have a escrow topic nor you did never ever made a transaction with simplelisten and yet YOU KNOW EACH OTHER!WoW...trick someone else! I'm long time here on bitcointalk and I have seen to many scam attemps and scams..
I'm not failing for this tricks!

Admin or moderator please check IPs for these accounts if they are under same IP accessed or even were....
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2100
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:06:17 AM

I asked for a trusted escrow and he PM me with his alt account...look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=810882 which only got 2 low transactions...

Worst seller,too.When asked about another escrow he says find your own.I mean seriously..
Huh? Since simplelisten is my fellow citizen I escrow your transaction for free even I did not even want then you say i'm not trusted escrow since I have only 2 feedback, okay find your own escrow that you could not scam!

Or just find an escrow.

You did 0 transactions with simplelisten...and you do not even have a escrow topic nor you did never ever made a transaction with simplelisten and yet YOU KNOW EACH OTHER!WoW...trick someone else! I'm long time here on bitcointalk and I have seen to many scam attemps and scams..

Admin or moderator please check IPs for these accounts if they are under same IP accessed or even were....

First of all, I did even want to escrow your transaction but simplelisten ask me to do this since I know him in TBN.
and what is this? "I'm long time here on bitcointalk and I have seen to many scam attemps and scams..
I'm not failing for this tricks!" yeah you're long time here but your behavior is like a baby!

I put negative feedback in this user since he accuse me that i'm scammer without any proof.

Young_Croatian

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:40:58 AM

Or just find an escrow.

First of all, I did even want to escrow your transaction but simplelisten ask me to do this since I know him in TBN.
and what is this? "I'm long time here on bitcointalk and I have seen to many scam attemps and scams..
I'm not failing for this tricks!" yeah you're long time here but your behavior is like a baby!

I put negative feedback in this user since he accuse me that i'm scammer without any proof.
Proof of your TBN friendship
I didn't accuse you of being a scammer you idiot..but using your BALIK account as escrow for simplelisten transaction.

You are not a trusted escrow!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: