Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to be verified seller ?  (Read 1088 times)
spikyeagle (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:39:09 AM

Hello

i want mods to guide me how to be verified seller so i can start sell and buy with trust ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:03:12 PM

Hello

i want mods to guide me how to be verified seller so i can start sell and buy with trust ?

you probably mean trusted seller here right? there is no requirements, you just need to make deals and don't do scammy/shady activity. you will earn trust if you deserve it, you can't ask for it Smiley

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:09:06 PM

Hello

What are you "selling"?  Some users come on here and say they are "selling" PayPal.

If you're selling BitCoin, what are you accepting as payment?

Be sure to read Currency Exchange rules and guidelines https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594959.0 and Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0 for a better understanding of what you are getting yourself into.

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:52:38 PM

Hello

The mods on bitcointalk does not verify any seller. If you want to be a trusted seller you need to do some research about starting a bitcoin buy/sell business.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:31:51 PM

there's no way mods would vouch for anyone here. they've no way of telling who anyone is or whether they're running a long con even if they start off legit.

only thing you can do is build your own rep and work hard at keeping people happy. If you build it, they will come.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:48:29 PM

If you are selling something like a digital product, you can provide vouch copies to trusted users with a higher rank and they'll provide their feedback so that you can be considered a verified/trusted seller. There is no need of asking a moderator nor any method to become a verified seller (this feature is available on other forums but not here). You can use an escrow when you are buying or selling a product to start with to be safe.

Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:17:27 PM

You need to make sure the person buying from you keeps his funds in escrow so you don't get scammed.

You can start a thread advertising your goods and if you deliver as promised repeatedly, with time, you will build a name for yourself on the forum.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:55:28 AM

You need to make good trades, and people will give you trust if they want. If you are higher rank this task become easy for you, and if you use escrow people will buy often.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:07:20 AM

You need to make good trades, and people will give you trust if they want. If you are higher rank this task become easy for you, and if you use escrow people will buy often.
this is the only we to become a "Trusted" seller. but there is no any way to become a verified seller,.
what I feel after reading your message is "You need a verified tag infront of your username by the forum admin"
if yes then this is not possbile. no one verified here officially by forum. everyone should earn the trust them selves.
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:16:48 AM

Useful information, I was not aware of it. Thanks.
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:20:39 AM

this is the only we to become a "Trusted" seller. but there is no any way to become a verified seller,.
what I feel after reading your message is "You need a verified tag infront of your username by the forum admin"
if yes then this is not possbile. no one verified here officially by forum. everyone should earn the trust them selves.

i think that is exactly what OP want. I have other suggestion on how you show that your product is legit.  i saw this method in the auction section that sells physical coin.
you just simply put a name sign in the product that you are going to sell and put a date on it. so that customer can verify that your product is legit. Smiley
other techniques is in the marketplace section. you can browse that

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:39:00 PM

Hello

you probably mean trusted seller here right? there is no requirements, you just need to make deals and don't do scammy/shady activity. you will earn trust if you deserve it, you can't ask for it Smiley

If you want to gain trust in this forum, then the things you have to do is provide service that is truly you are talking about or selling goods in accordance with the original. and by the time the first transaction in this forum, I suggest to use escrow first. because it will give more value that you really trustworthy sellers
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:46:48 AM

i think that is exactly what OP want. I have other suggestion on how you show that your product is legit.  i saw this method in the auction section that sells physical coin.
you just simply put a name sign in the product that you are going to sell and put a date on it. so that customer can verify that your product is legit. Smiley
other techniques is in the marketplace section. you can browse that

In crypto currency we call it "Signing a Message" to prove that you are the owner. BTW this doesn't show that the product is legit. this only prove that you owns the product and that is in your hands.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: