Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:15:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Synereo pump incomming  (Read 1338 times)
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:06:11 PM

It seems a new paradigm

Aren't they all.

Let's wait to see what you can actually do with it in reality and practice.

For a trader or investor, a "wait and see" strategy means buying higher with lesser chance of losing big but buying now may mean huuuuge profits.  Grin

i see as the opposite... buying now you have less chances of losing big since the price is well established. everytime i see a dump in 10~16k range i buy.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:18:14 PM

It seems a new paradigm

Aren't they all.

For a trader or investor, a "wait and see" strategy means buying higher with lesser chance of losing big but buying now may mean huuuuge profits.  Grin

i see as the opposite... buying now you have less chances of losing big since the price is well established. everytime i see a dump in 10~16k range i buy.

Studying past ICOs such as mETH (aka Ethereum), the big profits were made by those who purchased at ICO or on the long accumulation at rock bottom prices after the ICO pump, while waiting for the product to be released.

Those who waited for that accumulation phase had more information about the roadmap than was available during the ICO pump. And those who bought late into the ICO pump had losses during the long accumulation phase.

It is very unlikely that Synereo goes TO DA MOON on an alpha release. Come on.
Alondre (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:29:06 PM

It seems a new paradigm

Aren't they all.

For a trader or investor, a "wait and see" strategy means buying higher with lesser chance of losing big but buying now may mean huuuuge profits.  Grin

Studying past ICOs such as mETH (aka Ethereum), the big profits were made by those who purchased at ICO or on the long accumulation at rock bottom prices after the ICO pump, while waiting for the product to be released.

Those who waited for that accumulation phase had more information about the roadmap than was available during the ICO pump. And those who bought late into the ICO pump had losses during the long accumulation phase.

True

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
bedskills

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:37:56 AM

It seems a new paradigm

Aren't they all.

Actually Synereo had a big pump already, it is 10X now. So I am cautious to buy this coin, I prefer other solid coins.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: