Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxury watches items replica! Rolex, Breitling, Omega...  (Read 3931 times)
matrix zion (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 02:13:26 PM by matrix zion

Hello people.

I have a huge amount of excellent quality replica of numerous luxury items.
I'm listing some items below and on the thread, but don't hesitate to ask me if you're looking for something! Wink

Of course I accept escrow, and you can always negotiate and pm me for a customize order!

For any detail on a product please pm me! I didn't put the specs to avoid a too long thread but don't hesitate to ask any question you may have.

My Telegram: @matrixzion

My online catalogue:   https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFKPUhAnZdKyLE5JLw

Breitling - NAVITIMER 01 Chronograph B
Normal price: 6000$
Matrix price: 400$
https://zupimages.net/up/18/47/9bmx.jpg

Rolex - Submariner V3 40MM SABLUE
Normal price: 9000$
Matrix price: 550$
https://zupimages.net/up/18/47/tns2.jpg

Hublot-F1 Special edition
Normal price: 15 000$
Matrix price: 800$
https://zupimages.net/up/18/47/9s4r.jpg

Breitling-CHRONOMAT
Normal price: 7000$
Matrix price: 600$
https://zupimages.net/up/18/47/zw6u.jpg

HUBLOT - KING POWER
Normal price: 10 000$
Matrix price: 700$
https://zupimages.net/up/18/47/k1if.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:04:45 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 01:38:22 PM by matrix zion

I decided to post different models of Rolex after having lots of client interested.
At the moment we have a bit more than 100 different models/quality of this brand so it is hard for me to post a full list of our offer. I will try to update the list from time to time but don't hesitate to ask for something precise.
And of course we don't have only Rolex! It's just that it's the brand that is the most asked by all of you so I decided to start by this brand listing Smiley

Rolex - Submariner SABlue [AAA+]
Normal price: 10 000$

Rolex - GMT MASTER II SAB [AAA]
Normal price: 8 000$
Matrix price: 300$

Rolex - GMT MASTER II SABlack [AAA]
Normal price: 8 000$
Matrix price: 300$

Rolex - Air King [UltimateAAA+]
Normal price: 6 500$
Matrix price: 650$

Rolex - MILGAUSS [AAA]
Normal price: 7 000$
Matrix price: 250$

Rolex - COSMOGRAPH DAYTONA
Normal price: 12 000$
[Replica]                Matrix price: 200$
[AAA+]                  Matrix price: 500$
[UltimateAAA+]        Matrix price: 850$

Rolex - DATE JUST SAGBlue [Replica]
Normal price: 3 000$
Matrix price: 170$
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:09:36 AM

I am extremely interested in a knock off Rolex.  Are you able to get other models?  Where are you shipping from and if its outside the US, is there a risk of it getting caught in customs?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:26:13 AM

I am extremely interested in a knock off Rolex.  Are you able to get other models?  Where are you shipping from and if its outside the US, is there a risk of it getting caught in customs?

It would be very long for me to post all the models I have, those were just examples. PM me your skyp ID so I can provide you with more models, or if you know exactly what you want just PM me the model Smiley

I have around 150 different models, for rolex it must be around 40 different watches I'd say so there is choice!

Watches are shipped from Hong Kong. I send all orders with a Express Service of my choice. That means, you will always receive your product on the fastest possible way. If you require, I will provide you a tracking number.

There is nearly no possibility the product get caught in any way, the watches are sent through premium service and they're personal package so that's really not the kind of things checked by the police.

And any way as you're going to pay me in btc in a totally secure and anonymous way, there is a 0 risk for you Smiley

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:31:42 AM

It would be very long for me to post all the models I have, those were just examples. PM me your skyp ID so I can provide you with more models, or if you know exactly what you want just PM me the model Smiley

I have around 150 different models, for rolex it must be around 40 different watches I'd say so there is choice!

Watches are shipped from Hong Kong. I send all orders with a Express Service of my choice. That means, you will always receive your product on the fastest possible way. If you require, I will provide you a tracking number.

There is nearly no possibility the product get caught in any way, the watches are sent through premium service and they're personal package so that's really not the kind of things checked by the police.

And any way as you're going to pay me in btc in a totally secure and anonymous way, there is a 0 risk for you Smiley

Ok, thanks for the info, let me do some research and find the one I want.  I will get back in contact with you when I find the right one.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:34:59 AM

Ok, thanks for the info, let me do some research and find the one I want.  I will get back in contact with you when I find the right one.

Of course, take all your time!

But you might send me your skype id so I give you my list, or chose a few models when doing your research. Please just don't fall in love for one unique watch model because there are some models that are too delicate to replicate so even if I have lots of models and brands I might miss one or two  Cheesy
Gutembergin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:32:04 AM

I cant understand why people want to wear fake watches. Most real watch guys can tell most fakes a mile away. Do you really think the cute teller at the bank believes your yellow faded Rolex president is real? Even she knows better because she hot and works at a bank so rich guys probably it on her every day wearing the real thing and trust me there is a difference.
Fake watches is krass.
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:37:23 AM

I cant understand why people want to wear fake watches. Most real watch guys can tell most fakes a mile away. Do you really think the cute teller at the bank believes your yellow faded Rolex president is real? Even she knows better because she hot and works at a bank so rich guys probably it on her every day wearing the real thing and trust me there is a difference.
Fake watches is krass.

I should have made a self moderated topic...
But thanks for pointing out the "fake" part which is important.
You're wrong, and in many ways. When you buy an original watch you pay a huge part for the brand recognition. The watches I sell are vannilla copies of originals. It means they work in the same way, they have the same mechanism. They just don't have been manufactured by Rolex (and they don't have the precious metals otherwise they wouldn't be this cheap of course! ^^)

If you want to put 10k$ in a watch please do and buy an original.
But some people just want to have a beautiful watch, with a nice mechanism and an excellent design, without having to pay for the name of it.
And I sale top quality watches to those people.
Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:55:42 AM

Fake watches is krass.

I should have made a self moderated topic...
But thanks for pointing out the "fake" part which is important.
You're wrong, and in many ways. When you buy an original watch you pay a huge part for the brand recognition. The watches I sell are vannilla copies of originals. It means they work in the same way, they have the same mechanism. They just don't have been manufactured by Rolex (and they don't have the precious metals otherwise they wouldn't be this cheap of course! ^^)

If you want to put 10k$ in a watch please do and buy an original.
But some people just want to have a beautiful watch, with a nice mechanism and an excellent design, without having to pay for the name of it.
And I sale top quality watches to those people.

What they want is to fool people into thinking they own a Rolex, and not your Hong Kong replicas, nor you Swiss replicas are anything close to vanilla copies of the originals.
If they were they would sell for the same 10K that a real Rolex would because hey, they are perfect replicas so no one can tell. I dont support fakes, but I understand you need to make a living and I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I'm really giving the hard time to the people who buy fakes. If you cant afford the real deal then dont buy one period.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:35:03 AM

What they want is to fool people into thinking they own a Rolex, and not your Hong Kong replicas, nor you Swiss replicas are anything close to vanilla copies of the originals.
If they were they would sell for the same 10K that a real Rolex would because hey, they are perfect replicas so no one can tell. I dont support fakes, but I understand you need to make a living and I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I'm really giving the hard time to the people who buy fakes. If you cant afford the real deal then dont buy one period.

Some of the new fakes are very good actually.

Im not talking about the $100 copies, but if you pay a few hundred $ then you can get a copy that is a 1:1 clone created by dismantling an original version of the watch.

The movement inside will not be of the same quality but cosmetically you would have to be an expert and have a very close look to spot any differences.

I have previously purchased from here : http://www.trustytime01.com/

Delivery can be slow but they are genuine unlike a lot of copy sites where you never get the goods.
Novalok

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:39:09 AM

Watching. Do you make deals if I buy more then one.
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:30:57 PM

Well sir (or lady, what do I know), you haven't been rude in any way but giving a hard time on my customers is giving a hard time on me ^^

I understand your reluctance, and it is true that my products can be bought for one to prove a certain social status. But believe me or not those copies are REALLY close to originals. These are top quality watches and that's why they still have a decent price compared to the 100$ watch you can find on some places.

So people might buy it to show off a bit... But why wouldn't they? Me I only ware my own replicas, because the slight differences between my replicas and original watches is CLEARLY not worth 10 000$  Cheesy

The mechanism is the same normally (some exception of course, for example submariner rolex replica is simpler than the original, but it's also 8550$ less expensive xD). Finition is top quality and you'd have to be a real expert to make the difference. The main difference is that all Rolex use noble metals like gold and platinum, and of course you don't have a platinum watch for 500$ Wink

Anyway, you should buy one of my product before judging too harshly my customer! I'll make you a special 5% discount if you promise you make an honest review about it Cheesy
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:35:54 PM

Some of the new fakes are very good actually.

Im not talking about the $100 copies, but if you pay a few hundred $ then you can get a copy that is a 1:1 clone created by dismantling an original version of the watch.

The movement inside will not be of the same quality but cosmetically you would have to be an expert and have a very close look to spot any differences.

I have previously purchased from here : http://www.trustytime01.com/

Delivery can be slow but they are genuine unlike a lot of copy sites where you never get the goods.

Thanks for your support!

Indeed some replicas are of excellent quality and that's the case of my products! Cheesy
You're right to talk about delivery time though. Even if I make all I can for delivery to be as fast as possible, it can takes up to 2 weeks sometimes. Especially concerning certain models that are really difficult to manufacture so they are created especially when a customer order one.

I hope my product will give you the same degree of satisfaction if you decide to buy one Smiley
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:36:55 PM

Watching. Do you make deals if I buy more then one.

Of course! Though prices are already low so they can't get incredibly lower or it would mean a lesser quality, we can still make bulk prices if you order more than one watch Smiley
FFrankie

Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:33:20 PM

Do you have any Air kings in stock?
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:49:05 PM

Do you have any Air kings in stock?

Yes I have.
Problem is that Rolex Air King is really new (2016) so I'll have only AAA replica.
Normaly I propose most of my models in different grades but for this one I have only AAA. Of course AAA are already really nice replica but you won't have the same 3135 movement inside, it's a classical mechanism. (But the watch works perfectly and you won't see it as long as you don't open it).
But well the price is only 300$ instead of the 5700$.

Here are the specs:

Brand---Rolex
Dial window material type---Sapphire glass
Band Material---Stainless steel
Case material---Stainless steel
Bezel material---Stainless steel
Case diameter---40 millimeters
Case Thickness---12 millimeters
Item weight---125g
Movement---Automatic mechanical watches (power reserve 40 hours or more)
Functions: date, day,hour, minute, second
Waterproof---30M

Don't hesitate to PM me if you have questions or want more details or discussion Smiley
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:02:39 AM

I've done my fair share of research into watches and like to think that I know quite a bit about them.
I can tell you from firsthand experience that you can get replica watches that are almost indistinguishable to the untrained eye, however, upon inspection of the movement, you can tell the watch is a fake.
There are the more expensive watches that even replicate the aesthetics of the movement using various engravings and custom rotors, however, some of these movements are typical Chinese clones of the better Swiss movements (both ETA, Selita and of course the in-house movements.
The most expensive clones are those that actually utilise similar/the same movements. These movements  may be bought from suppliers or taken out of other watches. In comparison to the authentic watch pieces, the watch itself is of similar quality but at a much more affordable level. Having been said, you can rest assured that you won't get any of the aftercare associated with buying a high end watch (although that's not to say that you always get good aftercare) but servicing your watch on a yearly/bi-yearly basis definitely becomes quite tricky.

And OP, do you have any replica Hublots? I may be interested... Smiley
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:37:32 AM

I've done my fair share of research into watches and like to think that I know quite a bit about them.
I can tell you from firsthand experience that you can get replica watches that are almost indistinguishable to the untrained eye, however, upon inspection of the movement, you can tell the watch is a fake.
There are the more expensive watches that even replicate the aesthetics of the movement using various engravings and custom rotors, however, some of these movements are typical Chinese clones of the better Swiss movements (both ETA, Selita and of course the in-house movements.
The most expensive clones are those that actually utilise similar/the same movements. These movements  may be bought from suppliers or taken out of other watches. In comparison to the authentic watch pieces, the watch itself is of similar quality but at a much more affordable level. Having been said, you can rest assured that you won't get any of the aftercare associated with buying a high end watch (although that's not to say that you always get good aftercare) but servicing your watch on a yearly/bi-yearly basis definitely becomes quite tricky.

And OP, do you have any replica Hublots? I may be interested... Smiley

Thank you for your comment. You're perfectly right and did excellent researches.
I sell AAA to Ultimate AAA+ qualities, and the main difference between AAA and Ultimate AAA+ is the movement.
Simple replica mostly have a classic movement. AAA+ have normally a high end copy movement like you say, such as ETA which is still an excellent quality and beautiful movement. But on some Ultimate AAA+ watches the original movement is respected!

Would I say it's the exact same quality than the original brand? Well, it depends but some Ultimate AAA+ actually are, or really close to.

And indeed I have some Hublots! I added my Skype id on OP, don't hesitate to add me so I can give you all informations!
Sorry but I have a limited number of models, I've got a problem with one of my suppliers. I'll update with much more models once the problem is over!
But as you seem to know your subject, a list might help you Smiley

Hublot-F1 Special edition RG Black【Replica】
 HUBLOT - KING POWER 48 SAW【Replica】
 Hublot - BIG BANG ALL CERAMIC 【HBB-V6Factory】【UltimateAAA+】
 Hublot - BIG BANG STEEL AD【HBB-V6Factory】【UltimateAAA+】
 Hublot - BIG BANG GOLD T【HBB-V6Factory】【UltimateAAA+】

Add me on skype to get the photos and prices!
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:21:06 PM

Hey people,

My supplier problem is resolved, which means I've got numerous models added!
Some examples:

Audemars Piguet - Royal Oak [AAA+]
Matrix price: 850$

Breitling - Navitimer Blue Dial Metal Band [AAA+]
Normal price: 9000$

Hublot - King Power Foudroyante Rose Gold [AAA+]
Normal price: 20 000$
Matrix price: 1000$

Jaeger-LeCoultre - Master Control [AAA+]

Rolex - Milgauss Green Crystal SS [AAA+]
Normal price: 7000$

Even much more models were added!
Most of them are replicas of really high quality watches, extremely expensive. And for only 10% of the price or less Cheesy
markj113
Legendary

Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:57:01 PM

The whole -

Normal price: xxxx$
Matrix price: xxxx$

Is a bit silly, they look similar but they are not the same watch so the price is not comparable.

Financial_Genius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:58:47 PM

That's just good copies , what costs from 50$ - 150$ max ? Where are they from ?
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:34:59 PM

The whole -

Normal price: xxxx$
Matrix price: xxxx$

Is a bit silly, they look similar but they are not the same watch so the price is not comparable.

Of course the price is comparable!
Products are not identical for sure, but neither are the prices Wink

The whole "normal/matrix" prices are here to show that the slight differences are largely compensated by the price difference!
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:37:21 PM

That's just good copies , what costs from 50$ - 150$ max ? Where are they from ?

Whaou! You seriously underestimate the quality of my products ^^
We produce those watches at Honk Kong. And that's right the simple AAA quality products mostly worth between 300 and 450$. But when it reaches AAA+ or Ultimate AAA+, then quality is REALLY similar to original watches! They clearly worth much more than merely 300$ xD
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:28:13 PM

For future security reasons I decided to post the final payment adress so that future clients can ask me to prove my identity:
12ZhbCdQUE4QSK3H6sEJRRtMKcpdh4psjV

Of course that's just the final adress, I accept escrow service as long as I trust them Smiley
armbar3

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:40:07 AM

if you want legit replicas from Guangzong, msg me.. not trying to hijack but these are not of the highest quality delivered within 7 buinsess days (quality like the dealer can't tell the difference). I have nothing to gain here, will refer you to someone else.
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:08:06 PM

Hello there!

So I hadn't any activity for some times because it seemed important for me to have a good legit sale before beginning the more serious business.

So I made my first deal with DogeDigital who bought a personalized Breitling navitimer, he should post a feedback on this thread shortly but I guess you can always ask him directly if you have any question he will probably answer you ^^

It was a bit long because my delivery service wasn't good considering the location where the watch was sent. This mistake has been corrected and the watch arrived safely and of course I made a discount for the delay.

I hope you'll trust me if you're looking for a high quality luxury watch! Please don't hesitate to ask for a personalized product!

Have a good day all!
Greftaddy

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:39:55 PM

Yeah it looks good from design. I also want to buy them. PM me please.
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:39:23 PM

New models added! Please check the 2 first posts of the thread Smiley
I added lots of Rolex because numerous customer ask for them but many other brands are available Wink
moneytalk69

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:24:11 AM

Hey, im looking for 'Rolex - DATE JUST SAGBlue' Whats the difference between replica and original ?
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

Hey, im looking for 'Rolex - DATE JUST SAGBlue' Whats the difference between replica and original ?

Hello!
Well the main difference is that the original costs around 3 000$ while the replica only 170$  Grin

I've sent you a pm with the details of the differences. Don't hesitate to contact me in case of any question!
moneytalk69

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

I will think about it, ty anyway  Smiley
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:07:29 AM

Bump
igigme77

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:13:51 AM

Your prices are insanely high for replakas.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
igigme77

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:15:01 AM

I received the watch a while ago and think it's a great sharp looking watch.

There doesn't seem to be any noticable flaws, no floating or pasted pieces, and fits and works quite nice.  I am definitely pleased with the product.

I found one flaw. The flaw is that Breitling never made any watch like that. They made ones that look similar but not with that color combo.

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:36:25 AM

Your prices are insanely high for replakas.

I guess you're not at all a watch specialist

But you forgot to consider 3 things:

1/ prices at 10% of original price. Even if you find them "high for replicas" they're still incredibly small compared to original.

2/ There are DOZENS of sites or sellers selling basic replicas. I don't sell basic replicas (or well I do but they constitute only a small part of my stocks) but high quality AAA+ or UltimateAAA+ replicas where the only real difference will be the mechanism. If you want the original mechanism of course DON'T BUY FROM ME but if you want the real design, weight and sensation then my watches are perfect.

3/ I'm the only seller you'll finds around the net providing escrow service. It means that when you buy from me, an escrow has the funds, and if the watch doesn't arrive or is of bad quality you don't have to pay me but just to send the watch back. Find any other seller providing the same guarantee.
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:40:03 AM

There doesn't seem to be any noticable flaws, no floating or pasted pieces, and fits and works quite nice.  I am definitely pleased with the product.

I found one flaw. The flaw is that Breitling never made any watch like that. They made ones that look similar but not with that color combo.

Please. This is a blatant lie. Here is the link to the official Breitling site. It is the exact same model. It's the Breitling Navitimer world model. What do you think? That I fancy myself creating original watches and putting a famous brand on it?  Roll Eyes
http://www.breitling.com/fr/models/navitimer/navitimer-world/view-360/

You can even turn the watch at 360° to see that colours slightly change depending the angle. Thank you for noticing that our replicas are so much HIGH QUALITY that they also have this change colour effect!

an example of an original Breitling Navitimer World watch:
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

I hope that the lies of igigme77 won't stop you from seeing the quality of our product, ask Dogedigital if you're worried about our watches quality  Grin

On another hand here are some promos we're giving out on Rolex as many clients wanted some!

All Rolex - Cosmograph Daytona ETA 7750 40MM [AAA+] models are at 400$!

igigme77

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:14:28 PM

Please. This is a blatant lie. Here is the link to the official Breitling site. It is the exact same model. It's the Breitling Navitimer world model. What do you think? That I fancy myself creating original watches and putting a famous brand on it?  Roll Eyes

You can even turn the watch at 360° to see that colours slightly change depending the angle. Thank you for noticing that our replicas are so much HIGH QUALITY that they also have this change colour effect!

That blue on your fake is not the same blue on the real. Neither is the red. That watch is not made by breitling so my comment is correct. If it had perfect matching blue then maybe, that your blue is not made by breitling.

matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:20:21 PM

That blue on your fake is not the same blue on the real. Neither is the red. That watch is not made by breitling so my comment is correct. If it had perfect matching blue then maybe, that your blue is not made by breitling.

Well I can't really show your lies in a better way than by putting the link towards official Breitling watch.

People shall judge by themselves. They'll see both are identical.

I just want to remind everyone that funds are in escrow and if you're not satisfied by product quality you'll just have to send it back and nothing will have to be paid for you!
Lacedup

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:59:16 PM

Well I can't really show your lies in a better way than by putting the link towards official Breitling watch.

People shall judge by themselves. They'll see both are identical.

I just want to remind everyone that funds are in escrow and if you're not satisfied by product quality you'll just have to send it back and nothing will have to be paid for you!

He's right, dad has a real one..btw, can u get aaa nikes?
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:55:27 PM

He's right, dad has a real one..btw, can u get aaa nikes?

Thank you for your comment!  Cheesy
PMed you!
Begert1

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:00:23 PM

Hallo
Can I still have some watches?
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

So I hesitated quite a bit to make a new topic but... Well I didn't see the point.

Nearly 2 years of inactivity for very personnal reasons (sorry to those who PMed me...)

But I'm back and will soon update my offer. Still all previous products are available at said price.

For anyone fearing something shady, I remind you of the one golden rule:

You can chose an escrow! Then you receive the watch and IF YOU'RE SATISFIED then you pay. If you're not you just have to send the watch back

What you can fear at worst is... To have to pay a mailbox back. That's like 20$ I think depending of where you live?

Don't hesitate to PM me Smiley
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

So someone PMed me today asking if they went to their jeweler and asked them if it's a fake or not, would my watches pass the test if they're such great fakes?

The answer is obviously no because: serial numbers. If I were able to delude professionals I would sell my watches to them at half price not online at 3% price.
In terms of quality I don't think most professionals would make the difference between a real one and an ultimate AAA+ fake one. But they wouldn't have to because entering the seria number in their softwre would make it easy for them to check if the watch is legit.

I take responsability on the quality of the watches I make, but I'm not going to lie saying they would deceive a professional jeweler. Any wamateur without problem, but serial numbers make it impossible to cheat when you go professional.
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5676

Blackjack.fun🎲

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

There is a simple reason why people buy replicas of various things, including watches - and the main reason is the price. But I see big problem in buying such items, they need to pass customs and since you ship from Hong Kong ( if this is still the case ), you need to know that everything from China is checked on custom in EU. If custom find that it is a forgery they will seize item and buyer will have to pay the cost of destroying.

I am saying this just from the perspectives of the member states of the European Union and their customs, maybe it is much easier to sell replica watches in some other world countries.

https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/node/976_en

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

There is a simple reason why people buy replicas of various things, including watches - and the main reason is the price. But I see big problem in buying such items, they need to pass customs and since you ship from Hong Kong ( if this is still the case ), you need to know that everything from China is checked on custom in EU. If custom find that it is a forgery they will seize item and buyer will have to pay the cost of destroying.

I am saying this just from the perspectives of the member states of the European Union and their customs, maybe it is much easier to sell replica watches in some other world countries.

https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/node/976_en

You're perfectly right there. Tons of items get seized on their way to EU.
But do you know what it is in %?

Nothing. Really close to nothing. As you can see here:
https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/China-EU_-_international_trade_in_goods_statistics#Manufactured_goods_dominate_trade_with_China

China exports about 350 BILLIONS of € of goods. They seize 650millions each year which is... less than 0.2%. Of course the whole 350 billions of € of goods aren't fake but you really think that only 0.2% of this are counterfeit? I wouldn't dare to make a guess here but it would be something above 20% for sure.

There is a risk that the package gets seized on the way. Well you use an escrow so if the package is seized... it's our problem not yours. You pay in BTC and just give a shipping adress there is no link between you and the counterfeit. They seize the watch? We either send a new one or repay you.

Customs are our worry, not yours Wink
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

Updated some pictures, will do a more complete work this weekend!

Don't to PM me or ask on telegram if you want anything, we got most possible replicas (with some exception where it's not possible to make high quality replicas so we don't sell those models).

Hope you'll be interested Smiley
cosmos_85

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

do you have Breitling Navitimer 8 Chronograph 43 ?
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Sure I have.

PM me or talk to me on telegram @matrixzion

Cheers
JaniBaram

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

The watch arrived a few days ago and I decided to use it for a few days before writing a review, to check if all was fine.
It's certainly a beautiful watch and has been very well made. I was concerned that the strap would be made from faux-leather but it's certainly genuine leather and high quality materials used for the watch.
I'm no watch expert but I've examined it closely in comparison to the real one and I can't find a single component that doesn't look exactly identical.

And it's of very good quality! Such as the engravings on the strap, on the crown and everywhere else on the watch!

Here are a few photos taken with my phone. I'm really happy of this purchase, it took 2 weeks for the watch to arrive with good communication from the seller. I would definitively recommend Matrix Zion for luxury watches! And he assured me that if I wasn’t happy with the quality of the product that I would be able to return it with no questions asked!

https://s2.yapics.com/12/28/2228E6cx12_th.jpg
https://s3.yapics.com/12/28/3228xcZO12_th.jpg
https://s4.yapics.com/12/28/4228NAlo12_th.jpg
https://s3.yapics.com/12/28/3228j8hq12_th.jpg
https://s1.yapics.com/12/28/1228OLiC12_th.jpg
https://s5.yapics.com/12/28/5228Qno412_th.jpg
https://s4.yapics.com/12/28/42280ihQ12_th.jpg
https://s4.yapics.com/12/28/42282Tql12_th.jpg
https://s2.yapics.com/12/28/2228Cc9T12_th.jpg
https://s2.yapics.com/12/28/2228cD2312_th.jpg
https://s4.yapics.com/12/28/4228IaJs12_th.jpg
https://s5.yapics.com/12/28/5228fijp12_th.jpg
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

Just quoting your links so pictures appear here Wink

Thanks for your purchase and review and do come back Cheesy

JaniBaram

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

Just quoting your links so pictures appear here Wink

Thanks for your purchase and review and do come back Cheesy

Thank you for the good communication. The pictures don’t really do it much justice, especially with my non-existent photography skills.
matrix zion (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:08:58 PM

We use real leather, gold and silver for our watches. You find them expensive for replicas? That's because appart from professionals, no one will see the difference. You need to check the serial numbers to see that it's not a real one.

Top quality, you won't pay a mBTC until you've seen the watch yourself Smiley

My Telegram: @matrixzion

My online catalogue:   https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFKPUhAnZdKyLE5JLw

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: