Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ready to expand?
Absolutely! - 7 (100%)
Nah.. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPP Coin - Solar Panel Project  (Read 15130 times)
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:05:48 PM

dev apparent win takes his wallet usage100 % cpu . if you can make a suggestion?
What O/S are you using? The only way the wallet should be using 100% CPU is if you're trying to mine with it using 4 threads.  Mining isn't necessary..
I am using windows , and stake sometimes disappear from the homepage wallet.
I will set the reservebalance higher so the network difficulty drops a little bit.  Once more connections have been established, and more coins have been distributed, the main wallet can stop staking all together.
whether the wallet will be updated again ?
No plans for a wallet update anytime soon. We just launched, and need people to join!
dev okay ! I am pleased to join in the threads of your project

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrZ28s (OP)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:11:28 PM

This looks cool but what is the value of the coins? What about installing the solar panels makes the coin worth any more when that project is finished? Thanks!

100 sats per coin.  100% of the ICO funds will be used to construct this system.  The system will have it's benefits/incentives that will be used to buy back the coins that were sold during the ICO.  Other coins that offer incentives for having systems will also be utilized for benefits.  Basically, this is a coin that actually will be doing something with the invested funds instead of just scamming people like many of the recently released coins.
ZayedCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:26:51 PM

need Specification For this

Bitrated user: UAE
doogjy

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:27:52 PM

This looks cool but what is the value of the coins? What about installing the solar panels makes the coin worth any more when that project is finished? Thanks!

100 sats per coin.  100% of the ICO funds will be used to construct this system.  The system will have it's benefits/incentives that will be used to buy back the coins that were sold during the ICO.  Other coins that offer incentives for having systems will also be utilized for benefits.  Basically, this is a coin that actually will be doing something with the invested funds instead of just scamming people like many of the recently released coins.

Ok when you say benefits and incentives, what do these consist of? Is it something like fixed prices for coin buybacks, or are they payments made from some government incentive program for installing solar panels?

Also, what is the energy generated by the panels going to be used for? Just sent back to the grid?

Thanks!
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:44:06 PM

Received my coins for the First 10 unique wallets get 10,000 SPP! That was fast!
Thanks

Good luck with this project!
nyteo

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:55:40 PM

Received my coins for the First 10 unique wallets get 10,000 SPP! That was fast!
Thanks

Good luck with this project!
how you take it, I have not .
sandman53

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:14:18 PM

Wallet looks great, I like it!
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:45:37 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 03:28:37 AM by MrZ28s

Ok when you say benefits and incentives, what do these consist of? Is it something like fixed prices for coin buybacks, or are they payments made from some government incentive program for installing solar panels?

Also, what is the energy generated by the panels going to be used for? Just sent back to the grid?

Thanks!

The original idea was to release 44,000,000 coins at 100 sats each to raise 44 BTC.  This would have fully funded the entire project.  The federal government offers a tax incentive for people that want to go solar (expiring in Dec. last time I read).  The utility company also offers rebates and incentives.  These would have been collected at tax time and immediately used to start the buy-back process... If the project would have been fully funded by investors.
On a monthly (and annual basis) the utility company offers incentives for the power generated to go onto the grid.  These incentives will be used to buy back the coin... of course the buy back can't begin until the system is up and running and these incentives come in.

There are also other coins out there (and they are on the market) that offer their coins to a user based on the solar power generated by their systems.  We can totally use these as well for incentives to the users of SPP!
doogjy

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:13:29 PM

Thanks!

The original idea was to release 44,000,000 coins at 100 sats each to raise 44 BTC.  This would have fully funded the entire project.  The federal government offers a tax incentive for people that want to go solar (expiring in Dec. last time I read).  The utility company also offers rebates and incentives.  These would have been collected at tax time and immediately used to start the buy-back process.  We have subtracted out the first batch of incentives from the amount needed to be raised (thus the 28 BTC now).
On a monthly (and annual basis) the utility company offers incentives for the power generated to go onto the grid.  These incentives will be used to buy back the coin... of course the buy back can't begin until the system is up and running and these incentives come in.

There are also other coins out there (and they are on the market) that offer their coins to a user based on the solar power generated by their systems.  We can totally use these as well for incentives to the users of SPP!

So the incentives offered by the utilities and some gov't agencies is some kind of payment, they cut you a check in exchange for sending power to the grid?

Where is the panel going to be installed? How much power will be generated per year when the system is finished?

Seems like a good idea just trying to get my head around the details.

Thanks!
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:12:31 AM

The government rebate comes during tax time.
The utility incentives come in a form of a check for supplying power to the grid.
The system details are on the main page.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:40:11 AM

The utility incentives come in a form of a check for supplying power to the grid.

i don't a potential in investing in your coin dev. Your coin has lack of information regarding your plans and development.
a friendly advice. make some creative roadmap about your coin development. i will invest once i see what i want to see to your project. Goodluck!

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:44:08 AM

try to download SPP wallet
this one sounds legit Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:48:04 AM

do you convinced that this is legit regardless of the information present about the coin?

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
sandman53

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 01:52:15 AM

do you convinced that this is legit regardless of the information present about the coin?

Going to give it a try. Sounds as good as all the others!
So many any more who knows what legit!
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:55:18 AM

The give away has been completed! Thanks for playing!
We had 10 wallets apply today alone.. nice!
sandman53

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 01:58:15 AM

The give away has been completed! Thanks for playing!
We had 10 wallets apply today alone.. nice!
Thanks for the coins! 3 hours and I start staking!
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:00:29 AM

i don't a potential in investing in your coin dev. Your coin has lack of information regarding your plans and development.
a friendly advice. make some creative roadmap about your coin development. i will invest once i see what i want to see to your project. Goodluck!

Have you read the OP, and read through the thread? I would say all of the information that can be given at this time has been. I cannot supply an installation date of the system because only 2 BTC of the 28 needed has been received.

Is there something else I can try to answer for you?
doogjy

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:28:45 AM

Have you read the OP, and read through the thread? I would say all of the information that can be given at this time has been. I cannot supply an installation date of the system because only 2 BTC of the 28 needed has been received.

Where is the system being installed?
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:38:51 AM

Where is the system being installed?

22 panels will be installed on the South facing side roof of my house.
sandman53

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 04:55:10 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 05:13:46 AM by sandman53

After 8 hours the wallet stop minting?

Had to close the wallet and open it then unlock it for minting.
Now it's OK and minting!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: