Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uquid bitcoin debit card reviews  (Read 27771 times)
uquid

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 04:31:57 PM

I live in Canada but you don't offer a card in CDN. Does that mean every time I make a ATM withdrawal with the card in Canada I will be charged 3% for conversion?
Hello
yes you have to pay VISA for this fees as we do not have card support for CDN yet
The best way you should find the ATM in there where you can get USD or bank or local exchanger service can accept USD for USD cash which you can save this fees

Regard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hypocritus

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:41:30 AM

Hello
yes you have to pay VISA for this fees as we do not have card support for CDN yet
The best way you should find the ATM in there where you can get USD or bank or local exchanger service can accept USD for USD cash which you can save this fees

Regard

Wow. That's about all I can say. Nice support, Uquid. I do believe you have convinced me to get the physical card...
Hypocritus

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:35:26 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 01:58:10 PM by Hypocritus

Hello

Regard

Wow. That's about all I can say. Nice support, Uquid. I do believe you have convinced me to get the physical card...

So, Uquid, I'm about to throw a fit.

1) Why would you advertise this card to an American audience -- and give them NO indication BEFORE they transfer funds to you -- that IF you live in the United States, you CANNOT get this card?

2) Do you believe that Americans occupy only a very shallow percentage of these boards?

3) Why do you offer and list USD as your FIRST conversion choice, when US citizens CANNOT get this card?

4) What do I do now that I have transferred BTC to you, whereupon you automatically converted it to USD, and is sitting in an unuseable account?

Which brings me back to question 1)...

I am not going to choose an illegitimate country just so I can use this card.

Please advise. If I cannot legally receive this card in the United States, I "do" expect to be refunded my full BTC amount. Now.

IF US citizens CANNOT receive this card, You need to POST that in your Advertisements. There is NO reason -- other than deception -- NOT to make this information known BEFORE US citizens transfer ANY amount of money to Uquid.

I suggest that Uquid not use the "but the virtual card..." defense. The "virtual card" does NOT require that you transfer $16.99 into the account BEFORE receiving it. You must inform your audience BEFORE they transfer money to you.

So... ??
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

1) Why would you advertise this card to an American audience -- and give them NO indication BEFORE they transfer funds to you -- that IF you live in the United States, you CANNOT get this card?

I guess you did not read the text in the popup when buying a new physical card that clearly states:

Please note: We can not delivery your card to Restricted countries. YOU WILL NOT GET REFUND WHEN YOU HAVE CONFIRMED: BUY CARD

Did you even check the list?

https://uquid.com/restricted-countries

See United States listed?

2) Do you believe that Americans occupy only a very shallow percentage of these boards?

From the broken English I read here, I guess it's indeed a very shallow percentage ;-)

3) Why do you offer and list USD as your FIRST conversion choice, when US citizens CANNOT get this card?

Because most of the online sales are done in USD, if I buy stuff from China, I pay in USD. Not EUR, not RMB

4) What do I do now that I have transferred BTC to you, whereupon you automatically converted it to USD, and is sitting in an unuseable account?

Buy a virtual card, spend it online

Please advise. If I cannot legally receive this card in the United States, I "do" expect to be refunded my full BTC amount. Now.

IF US citizens CANNOT receive this card, You need to POST that in your Advertisements. There is NO reason -- other than deception -- NOT to make this information known BEFORE US citizens transfer ANY amount of money to Uquid.

How about reading the small print before you click buy?

I read a lot of entitlement in your complaint... are you a millenial?

Why do you think the world turns around the USA? Should one post all exceptions in advertisments being made? Will you even read the exceptions in the advertisments as clearly you did not read the one visible on the screen when ordering the card.

The only valid point you have is that the country "United States minor outlying..." should be removed from the list of countries that people can select when ordering a physical card.
billacoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:28:51 PM

I have open two tickets in UQUID but still not reply. About 36 hours ago I made a deposit of $100 to my uquid account, but it still not processed. Please process my deposit since the transaction has already 20 confirmations, so I can confirm here to everyone in the Forum that UQUID is a great site.
uquid

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 11:51:13 PM

I have open two tickets in UQUID but still not reply. About 36 hours ago I made a deposit of $100 to my uquid account, but it still not processed. Please process my deposit since the transaction has already 20 confirmations, so I can confirm here to everyone in the Forum that UQUID is a great site.

Hello
can you inbox me your UQ acc please
i will fast check for you
if it come with 20 confirmations and you do not see automatic credit balance that mean you did not pay correct amount we requested

please give me information your account i check now for you

billacoin

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

The blockchain has a big delay in confirmation so I think my transaction was completed, but it already pass 48 hours and has no confirmation.
This is a fault of blockchain, thank you uquid great support, the admin try contact me. I will add him in the skype to get it solved as soon i receive the funds.
jdario

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:39:41 PM

Hello, I just paid  $16.99 for a plastic card and I just want to confirm if this card will be deliver to me within 2 weeks as stated on your website?? I will be relocating from my current location (South Africa) in 3 weeks so i am asking this to be sure that i will receive my card before my relocation time.

Thanks and I look forward to your prompt respond
mrt888

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:36:34 PM

I have been using the card for awhile now and it's ok but deposits take so long to complete even with sufficient tx confirmation, terrible.
uquid

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 10:57:29 PM

I have been using the card for awhile now and it's ok but deposits take so long to complete even with sufficient tx confirmation, terrible.

hello
recently blockchain have problem and lead to delay so many transaction https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
i advice you pay extra fees for your wallet which they can help you faster on moving your bitcoin
if your transaction already 6 confirmations our system will automatic credit fund for you
it delay only you paid under the amount requested

Regard

uquid

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 10:59:17 PM

Hello, I just paid  $16.99 for a plastic card and I just want to confirm if this card will be deliver to me within 2 weeks as stated on your website?? I will be relocating from my current location (South Africa) in 3 weeks so i am asking this to be sure that i will receive my card before my relocation time.

Thanks and I look forward to your prompt respond

Hello
with free standard delivery it will take from 5 > 15 working days for delivery  (as it send with postal service)
if your local postal service is fast i think it will be time with your period of time

Regard

billacoin

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:07:11 PM

I just want to reply and thank to uquid support, my credit was added successfully to my virtual credit card.
Great service and company this service is exactly what bitcoin industry was needing.
mrt888

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

hello
recently blockchain have problem and lead to delay so many transaction https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
i advice you pay extra fees for your wallet which they can help you faster on moving your bitcoin
if your transaction already 6 confirmations our system will automatic credit fund for you

Regard

it has been more than 24 hours and still my deposit is pending and I already have my 10+ confirmations and I sent and email regarding this.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:46:15 AM

it has been more than 24 hours and still my deposit is pending and I already have my 10+ confirmations and I sent and email regarding this.

Mail does not work with support you need to contact them on Skype

Did you send the exact amount as requested?
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:24:35 PM

hello

Regard
I am also using this service and I found d that the delay in the transaction is not because of their service or is only in this service but nowadays the transactions are more in number so our one take time. It is happening to all the Bitcoin transactions. Now I am paying high fees for transactions and the problem is solved for me.
Ockin

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

Hey UQUID,

I am tempted by the idea of a crypto debit card, but something about it makes me feel uneasy and I feel I don't fully understand the fees.
Can you tell me what the fees would be for these hypothetical transaction so that I know I am not misunderstanding.

1a ) Depositing 0.001 bitcoin
1b ) Depositing 1 ethereum
1c ) Depositing £10 (GBP)

2a ) If I deposited 1 eth (hypothetically worth £100 for easy maths) and then withdrew £10 from a free cash machine, what would the total cost in fees be (show your workings)?
2b ) Same as above but what if I transferred the money to another account rather than withdrawing it?

3 ) Do I have access to my private keys/ can I freely take my cryptocurrencies out of my account at any time?
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:16:32 PM

Hi Uquid,

Have you just changed the limits of your cards from £2000 to £1000 without telling us?...
jehzlau

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

I just signed up with UQUID just now, deposited 5000 DOGE, and activated my Virtual Card. Transferred the remaining USD to my Virtual Card, and linked it to my PayPal account. It works. It's fast, and I love how fast it is.
https://i.imgur.com/PXd4lQh.png

Now I'm thinking to get the plastic card + express delivery. Anyway here got their plastic cards yet? Cheesy
jehzlau

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:27:06 PM

I just signed up with UQUID just now, deposited 5000 DOGE, and activated my Virtual Card. Transferred the remaining USD to my Virtual Card, and linked it to my PayPal account. It works. It's fast, and I love how fast it is.
https://i.imgur.com/PXd4lQh.png

Now I'm thinking to get the plastic card + express delivery. Anyway here got their plastic cards yet? Cheesy

I just ordered a UQUID plastic card. Cheesy Excited to receive it soon. Smiley

Hey UQUID,

I am tempted by the idea of a crypto debit card, but something about it makes me feel uneasy and I feel I don't fully understand the fees.
Can you tell me what the fees would be for these hypothetical transaction so that I know I am not misunderstanding.

1a ) Depositing 0.001 bitcoin
1b ) Depositing 1 ethereum
1c ) Depositing £10 (GBP)

2a ) If I deposited 1 eth (hypothetically worth £100 for easy maths) and then withdrew £10 from a free cash machine, what would the total cost in fees be (show your workings)?
2b ) Same as above but what if I transferred the money to another account rather than withdrawing it?

3 ) Do I have access to my private keys/ can I freely take my cryptocurrencies out of my account at any time?

If you deposit a certain amount, for example 1 ETH. You need to convert it to USD (or your preferred currency) before transferring it to your UQUID card. You can't deposit a crypto currency directly to the card. The withdrawal fee is 3% for all currencies.
https://uquid.com/fees
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:56:48 PM

hello uquid i was trying your services and so far not bad but i run into some problems when i was trying to withdraw from my account but it seems everything is fiat based as i was required to provide my bank account which am not ready to give.....could i get a crypto???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: