Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uquid bitcoin debit card reviews  (Read 27771 times)
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:37:00 PM

Site is down!
Site is up again. Maybe they made updates. Hope, they will provide their origin card again, which is as only one not assossiated with VISA/Mastercard.
I try to buy this ico

and when i successfully buy some token

suddently my account get blocked by uquid

"Your account was suspended by admin. All your transaction will be currently blocked. Please contact UQUID support."

Any one ?
Hope, you have no funds on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limeka

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:46:19 PM

Site is down!
Site is up again. Maybe they made updates. Hope, they will provide their origin card again, which is as only one not assossiated with VISA/Mastercard.
I try to buy this ico

"Your account was suspended by admin. All your transaction will be currently blocked. Please contact UQUID support."

Any one ?

i already deposited BCH 0.1 +/- $30 and get 18.3 UQC

Then suddently when i notice the note that my account get suspended

now im try to contact admin through support email
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:37:07 AM

Site is down!
I try to buy this ico

Any one ?

If you have no response through email then better try on skype because I also have few issues they respond on skype very quickly and solve this all hope you will also have solution from them very quickly skype id is   Uquid Support Team
symphony_x

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

Site is down!
I try to buy this ico

Any one ?

If you have no response through email then better try on skype because I also have few issues they respond on skype very quickly and solve this all hope you will also have solution from them very quickly skype id is   Uquid Support Team

Do not engage in their ICO. I am a customer of UQUID card, I top up my card with USD 1000. Their card suddenly unable to use anymore few months ago, and I contact their customer service, they said that do not offer service for non-EU customer. But I am unable to transfer balance to account up to now. Scam at all. No solution at all.
huangzhong

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:47:29 PM

Site is down!
I try to buy this ico

Any one ?

If you have no response through email then better try on skype because I also have few issues they respond on skype very quickly and solve this all hope you will also have solution from them very quickly skype id is   Uquid Support Team

Do not engage in their ICO. I am a customer of UQUID card, I top up my card with USD 1000. Their card suddenly unable to use anymore few months ago, and I contact their customer service, they said that do not offer service for non-EU customer. But I am unable to transfer balance to account up to now. Scam at all. No solution at all.
Did you email or call them on Skype? I was going to buy the card today.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:48:06 PM

Site is down!
I try to buy this ico

Any one ?

Currently this service is suspended because they are searching for new partner and its taking too much time if you try to buy card right now then you can lost your money so better keep away from this service right now for safety of your money
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:39:42 AM

Site is down!
I try to buy this ico

Any one ?

Currently this service is suspended because they are searching for new partner and its taking too much time if you try to buy card right now then you can lost your money so better keep away from this service right now for safety of your money

It's important to mention that back when they lost their original card providing partner they had sent a message indicating that it would only take them 2-3 weeks to find a new partner and finalize deals with them. This was a couple of months ago and it still seems like they have not fulfilled their promise. Now, the entire fiasco with wavecrest happened some time in between, so it is possible that this legitimately delayed them, but I doubt it's a different issue. I believe UQUID simply got to know earlier. Also, to be fair with them, I did have access to my card for a reasonable amount of time before they set up a firewall to completely geo-block people who weren't inside their regions of service. I also am able to access them occasionally, albeit I am not sure why. Maybe something is wrong with their firewall?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
dimp

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

Hi,
 the whole website is down if i connect directly "cannot load the page", connection failed. but if i connect with i proxy from european country the site works very well. Why this restriction ? i still have money in € in my uquid account. i let the card empty because it doesn't work after oct 15th, and i was waiting for a solution for countries outside EU.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

Hi,
 the whole website is down if i connect directly "cannot load the page", connection failed. but if i connect with i proxy from european country the site works very well. Why this restriction ? i still have money in € in my uquid account. i let the card empty because it doesn't work after oct 15th, and i was waiting for a solution for countries outside EU.

I have checked that right now and i found that this website is now live but still we cannot say anything about it because many people have some doubts about it and they also have disabled their cards so that is very hard to believe on their ICO right now. They were very trusted but at the time when they started their ICO this time there are many problems to people.
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:49:53 PM

I consider to sign up and request a Bitcoin debit card from Uquid. I want to know if I need to provide any personal data except the address to ship the card? Also, I would like to know if a verification is needed? I read that some card providers allow non-verified cards but the limit of withdrawals and payments are limited. Does this hold for Uquid as well?
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

I consider to sign up and request a Bitcoin debit card from Uquid. I want to know if I need to provide any personal data except the address to ship the card? Also, I would like to know if a verification is needed? I read that some card providers allow non-verified cards but the limit of withdrawals and payments are limited. Does this hold for Uquid as well?
If you want to request a bitcoin debit card then you have to wait as they are currently no issuing any cards and busy in ICO and searching for new partner they are issuing cards without verification but in this case some problems can happen to you best is complete your verification and then use card for deposits and withdrawals without any problem on all sites
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:07:27 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 03:59:32 AM by btcton

I can't confirm for sure anymore because I am no longer able to access their website, but if my understanding of their official blog update is correct, every customer now has to verify their accounts if they are inside the European Union. If they are outside of the EU, they cannot actually get a card at all anymore, which is why I am now blocked from their site. Before their update, it was possible to have a completely unverified account and still get the card with fair withdrawal/transaction limits as you are suggesting others do, but I believe that has changed now.

Edit: It seems I might have been wrong. The website no longer blocks me. Check out my reply below to someone else's inquiry.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
backstreetboy6

Activity: 79
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:26:11 AM

is the card available for the non-EU based countries?
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:53:58 AM

is the card available for the non-EU based countries?

No, for the most part it's not.

If you want a quick way to check, try accessing https://uquid.com/. If the website is not blocked then that means that your country is probably accepted.

EDIT: Ok, for some reason the site is no longer blocking me, even though I know for a fact that I should be. This has happened before and I keep getting randomly blocked and unblocked, so maybe it is not a geo-IP blocked after all? I am honestly not sure about what their policy for different countries is now, I could not find much about it. What I do know is that the country must at least NOT be set to one of those inside this list: https://uquid.com/restricted-countries. This means that only virtual cards are allowed for people in those countries, as physical cards cannot be shipped there. If someone is in this situation and wants to talk about what happens, please do, as I am curious about it myself.

ghostbtc

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:18:43 AM

I don't trust them they suck I try to ask them questions for months and they ignore me every single time I posted a question.  Not to mention I see a lot of people with problems waiting months and months.
Mr.Troll

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:45:27 AM

i am a full verified customer on uquid, im inside Europe and the service for "us" verified people is still not online.
so even if you are verified you cant use your card
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

i am a full verified customer on uquid, im inside Europe and the service for "us" verified people is still not online.
so even if you are verified you cant use your card
Yea they already post this few weeks ago but now no response from them whats going on because they fail to search new partner and now they are saying we are busy in ICO but I am watching this good service is going to end as no quick work and most of customers frustrated by this
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

If you want to request a bitcoin debit card then you have to wait as they are currently no issuing any cards and busy in ICO and searching for new partner they are issuing cards without verification but in this case some problems can happen to you best is complete your verification and then use card for deposits and withdrawals without any problem on all sites

What do you mean with new partners? As far as I know they are currently partnering with VISA. Are they looking to partner with Mastercard? Other big card providers doe not exist, except American Express, but it does not partner is such fields of business.
Since Uquid is currently not issuing new cards, do someone have experience with an alternative provider? I am urgently looking for a good service for a Bitcoin debit card.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:13:58 AM

What do you mean with new partners? As far as I know they are currently partnering with VISA. Are they looking to partner with Mastercard? Other big card providers doe not exist, except American Express, but it does not partner is such fields of business.
Since Uquid is currently not issuing new cards, do someone have experience with an alternative provider? I am urgently looking for a good service for a Bitcoin debit card.

A card provider is not the same as a card network. A provider is the one with the card licensing and partnerships with Visa/Mastercard already set up. A card network such as Visa or Mastercard is one that already has all transaction endpoints set up for the user. The provider simply partners up with Visa/Mastercard/whomever in order to be able to issue cards to people. Companies and organizations such as UQUID then make deals/contracts with providers and agree to follow their rules and guidelines for issuing cards under different customization options for their respective clients. Furthermore, the actual providers don't usually hold the money in the accounts, as the end companies themselves usually have a system for that. If you look at the API for a provider you will be able to see what UQUID and other similar companies have access to and have to manage on their end. A lot of it is actually out of their control and depends on the providers.

Cryptoupp

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

A card provider is not the same as a card network. A provider is the one with the card licensing and partnerships with Visa/Mastercard already set up. A card network such as Visa or Mastercard is one that already has all transaction endpoints set up for the user. The provider simply partners up with Visa/Mastercard/whomever in order to be able to issue cards to people. Companies and organizations such as UQUID then make deals/contracts with providers and agree to follow their rules and guidelines for issuing cards under different customization options for their respective clients. Furthermore, the actual providers don't usually hold the money in the accounts, as the end companies themselves usually have a system for that. If you look at the API for a provider you will be able to see what UQUID and other similar companies have access to and have to manage on their end. A lot of it is actually out of their control and depends on the providers.

Hi,

I read few posts above that UQUID is not issuing more cards.
Is this issue already being solved? I am interested to get a plastic card.
For the Silver package, there is a maximum top up of 2500$, this is a lifetime limit or a monthly/weekly limit?
The same applies to the ATM withdrawals which are up to a maximum 1000$, lifetime/monthly..?

How many cards can you have linked to the same account?

Do you know another debit card which is accepting NAV coin as a cryptocurrency?

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: