Author Topic: del  (Read 6148 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:25:29 PM

You've made almost no response so far; am I denied or not? Just nervous, since I see almost everybody accepted.

Included everything in the PM, I just want to know what the issue is if there is one. I'm not usually a patient person :/
yes, same here please OP make sure we are denied or accepted
thank you

Just look at the google spreadsheet (link available in 1st page) and check your name there. I see leowonderful in the list but im not sure of Seven Up.
After 9 pages I haven't seen an answer form OP that funds will be held by an escrow and who will manage the campaign or else this will end up as free advertisement and spampaign.

I'd contact OP; he worked out the issue with me and it seems he just skipped me for some reason. I know yahoo's offered to run the campaign or at least escrow for the campaign, but he's not gotten any response AFAIK. I'd assume he's trying to cut the costs down, but this campaign will take a shit ton to run and I'm surprised OP even has enough from his mixing service to run this. Bitmixer on a huge scale, I always wonder how mixing services can run these kinds of campaigns...
dont forget that it might be just a scam, that would explain why it has so much space
We'll find out soon enough. Even if they only do just pay once, it'll be quite a large sum for most people. Ofc it could be like you said and they're just trying to get free advertising. Also doesn't look too great for the site(I personally haven't used it yet, but most people think it's not the best). So far everybody's been accepted except for a few exceptions; I don't think OP cares much about post quality at all and just wants advertising. The fact that you can earn 0.049 
a week is pretty interesting; they'd need to pay out at least 3 BTC per week, which means 2 per payday... quite an expensive campaign, and it'll probably only last 2 weeks if it at all they pay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: