Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 05:16:51 PM

Hi Everybody,

Today we are proud to introduce a great new feature that shows how Buzz Power will be used on ADZbuzz!

In essence the system is an improved version of POS coins which reward people who store coins in their wallet. As you know we have taken this a step further and share actual revenue that comes in with people that buy Buzz Power. When the ADZbuzzer launches we will also include the publishers who will be able to generate more buzz and traffic and add an extra income stream to their website through our revolutionary social share feature.

As mentioned in an earlier post the Buzz Power will partially determine which content that gets shared gets most time on the ADZbuzz homepage. As that will be the main feature for Buzz power we have added the option to withdraw the ADZ stored in cashbacks instantly. Here's an overview:

-> Visit the cashback manager: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=cashbacks
-> Here you can withdraw your coins to your web wallet, manual approval is included so the coins will appear in your wallet within 24 hours
-> When you decide to withdraw before the Buzz power expires you will lose the profit
-> Also a web wallet fee of 0,5% will be charged
-> The profit you accumulated will be added to the main pool to distribute along with the wallet fee

This is a huge new feature that is the first step towards a completely automated system and we can use to determine for what the Buzz power is intended, namely the quality control system to increase the quality of content appearing on ADZbuzz!

That's it for now, more to come soon!

Have a great day,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bushidocode

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:01:49 PM

Adzcoin^^
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:31:57 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 06:25:07 AM by mms2209

Update flowing everyday from Dev. So much work being done on the platform to make it better for millions of people to use.The tipping point for Adz to explode can be any moment. Lets work harder to achieve everything as quickly as possible because for such a unique concept i am pretty sure there are hundreds of people/companies watching this out. Though it will take time to build the community, any company with millions of money/resources can copy the concept.(An example is Synero)

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:16:18 AM

this is why i love this project and coin. devs and team are working hard for this project and coin to succeed and not only looking for their own benefit but also the community and web publishers/advertisers and even normal users like us

keep up good work devs and team

algo i agree with ajay that this coin should be on big exchanges such as bittrex and polo even if you build exchange in adzbuzz

it will be competition jens but the volume in bittrex and polo is huge and this can bring more investors for coin which is needed.

this coin has potential and benefit for community so it should be on the big exchanges. i think it will good to atleast get on bittrex now because it on yobit and livecoin now too which is also competition for adzbuzz inhouse exchange but that should not matter as we need volume coming from more investors

please consider adding coin to bittrex and polo and kraken at least if no other exchange sir. start with bittrex and then others will follow when coin gains more value

maybe do vote here and ask community if they agree this should be on big exchanges like bittrex for now and if agree then please request to add there

cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:42:56 AM

this is why i love this project and coin. devs and team are working hard for this project and coin to succeed and not only looking for their own benefit but also the community and web publishers/advertisers and even normal users like us

algo i agree with ajay that this coin should be on big exchanges such as bittrex and polo even if you build exchange in adzbuzz

it will be competition jens but the volume in bittrex and polo is huge and this can bring more investors for coin which is needed.

this coin has potential and benefit for community so it should be on the big exchanges. i think it will good to atleast get on bittrex now because it on yobit and livecoin now too which is also competition for adzbuzz inhouse exchange but that should not matter as we need volume coming from more investors

please consider adding coin to bittrex and polo and kraken at least if no other exchange sir. start with bittrex and then others will follow when coin gains more value

maybe do vote here and ask community if they agree this should be on big exchanges like bittrex for now and if agree then please request to add there

I think if we all tweet bittrex asking to add ADZ, they eventuali will. Without having to pay if our community is big enough .
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:26:46 AM

I think if we all tweet bittrex asking to add ADZ, they eventuali will. Without having to pay if our community is big enough .

I am ready to tweet and other ones who are ready may also reply so. By the way why is jens so absent, it has been so long(even some days have passed) since he replied to this topic  Sad
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 10:38:10 AM

I am ready to tweet and other ones who are ready may also reply so. By the way why is jens so absent, it has been so long(even some days have passed) since he replied to this topic  Sad

If you check carefully above, Jens has been here on 25-th.

He's on the line  of most of his precious time. And if you can compare with other systems he's one of the most active and productive Admis over the forum.

As for Bittrex I'd tweet also.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:40:02 AM

Ajay I can assure you he isn't absent. I just talked to him on skype yesterday and infact many great things happening next week.

Such as a big meeting with the developers and plans about starting a corporation with the SEC when Jens travels back to Philippines next week

And he just posted on the 25th August and it's the weekend remember

cryptomass I totally agree about the tweet thing for Bittrex. If the whole community does it they should add this coin. There's over 300 members in the FB group I could also ask them to do this later as not everybody hangs out on the forum here.

Will see if Jens is fine with this and I'll go ahead and let others know to tweet to Bittrex
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:27:45 AM

I'm ready to tweet! I'd rather have the dev working behind the scenes than him answering questions all day long. That's what the updates is for. We all know that he's working non-stop on this project and huge success is near. Great job dev team on the new feature!  Grin
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 11:42:35 AM

Ajay
Such as a big meeting with the developers and plans about starting a corporation with the SEC when Jens travels back to Philippines next week

SEC - Securities and Exchange Commision, right?

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 11:53:49 AM

As for the Vote it's much easier to ask USERs in Adzbuzz. There's a big audience attending ADZbuzz  Passive Income Club Group every day. Much more ones than in Facebook adzbuzz group. 

coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:59:46 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 12:30:07 PM by coinstatic

Ajay

Correct

So the people who were doubting in the past and were trolling can suck on one Smiley as once its registered with SEC it'll be officially operating as a legal business and nobody will be able to FUD any of their BS here. Don't know many other coins who register themselves with SEC?
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:29:39 PM

Ajay

Correct

So the people who were doubting in the past and were trolling can suck on one Smiley as once its registered with SEC it'll be officially operating as a legal business and nobody will be able to FUD any of their BS here. Don't know many other coins who register themselves with SEC?

So ADZ is going to be registered with SEC? When is that expected? Sorry about my stupid question.
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:46:23 PM

Ajay

Correct

So ADZ is going to be registered with SEC? When is that expected? Sorry about my stupid question.

Yes ADZ will be registered with SEC.

I don't know the expected dates/timeline myself. But there's a big meeting with the developers on Monday in Philippines and then Jens will be flying back to Philippines next week as well and prepare the update which should have a timeline for everything including the SEC
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:51:49 PM

So let's start with tweet process tell us all where and what we have to tweet and we will do our job  Grin
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 03:32:25 PM

So let's start with tweet process tell us all where and what we have to tweet and we will do our job  Grin

I can set up a Twitter campaign at promoplugs.com to get people tweeting this. I'd need some funding for rewards for anyone that tweets though if its available devs. Or one of you can set it up=)
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 05:26:04 PM

Ajay

Correct

WOW! JensS and Dev team that would be AWESOME Grin

on the tweet if anyone starts it off could you share with us so we can keep it going. what would be a good tweet line?
please post here and the one we pick we can get it going with or without any rewards  Cheesy

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:14:57 PM

You're moving too fast.

Do not forget who's the Admin. Have a patience. Jens will share his opinion about Tweet campaign.

No need to rush.

EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:18:38 PM

You're moving too fast.

Do not forget who's the Admin. Have a patience. Jens will share his opinion about Tweet campaign.

No need to rush.

ok, but we maybe could come up with what might be potential tweets for ADZbuzz campaign on tweeter just a thought  Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 05:49:26 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great weekend! Smiley

Just a quick update:

-> Tomorrow the developers have a new meeting to talk about the development of the ADZbuzzer, the main feature of the ADZbuzz project. The groundwork for our social share plugin is about to get started and we'll keep you updated on the progress.

-> This week we're about to finalize the development of the 2FA security system for the ADZbuzz web wallet. This will allow you to store your coins safely without the need of a windows wallet.

-> Once the ADZbuzzer is ready and the restructuring of the ADZbuzz platform with the 3 timelines we will start the first upgrade on the ad server and then start the heavy promo's by directly contacting millions of website owners.

-> Beginning next week we would like to hire 5-6 more developers/designers to speed up the progress. We are about to welcome millions of people to ADZbuzz and will think about every single detail before we launch. This is a massive project and aim to become the next big social media platform with a unique concept that solves a real problem.

As always the whole team will keep on working hard and we are all very excited to see the final phase of developments come to life. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: