Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 01:53:56 PM

wow everything is moving fast with this project i am so excited and also added on another 2 exchanges

and great blog post sir i suggest for everyone to read this: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-story-of-adzbuzz/

i have question someone asked but you may have missed jens

does mass promo includes translations and their bounties or will that happen earlier?

Thanks!

And yeah the bounties for transaltion will be earlier, we want as many languages added before we launch the completed version and start witht he promo's and media campaigns.

But since there are still many developments on the way we will still wait a bit until we have more text ready. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:20:06 PM

Adzcoin added to Novaexchange as well.

Happy trading folks Smiley

Goal before launch: Get Adzcoin listed on Bittrex atleast if not Polo
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:21:41 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to mention that we have won the voting competition in C-Cex and all details have been sent to the admins of this exchnage so ADZcoin will be added here shortly. If you haven't joined C-Cex yet you can do so here:

>>> https://c-cex.com/?rf=C54213D76FFBC0C9

Also anohter post has been added to the ADZcoindesk giving a complete overview of how ADZbuzz and the concept behind it was created. Here you can read that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-story-of-adzbuzz/

It's a long post and most peole who have been following along will see info they already know, but it's always nice to look back at where we came from and recap on past events to get a full understanding of where we are heading.

Plus I enjoy writing these as we are creating something amazing here and it's simply fun to talk about it. Smiley

Anyways, tomorrow we'll be filing the documents to the SEC and we will start the hiring process to get more developers on board to speed up the progress. This will happen after we have launched the demo version of the ADZbuzzer and restructure the main page.

Have a great day!
Jens

And that was a fantastic blog post Jens

A trip down memory lane for Adzbuzz
ZippyPoppers

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:31:50 PM

Good luck with your new coin  Grin

Don't seriously seeing this going anywhere, but hope you get something out of it Tongue
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:03:58 PM

Good luck with your new coin  Grin

Don't seriously seeing this going anywhere, but hope you get something out of it Tongue

Then you clearly haven't done your research or even bothered to read about the project behind this coin and who it will target

The coin isn't new nor too old. Been here from the end of 2015

But oh well when it kicks off you sure will know about it and it'll be everywhere even outside the crypto community Grin
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:41:57 PM

If you really want to get on Bittrex it is quite simple just pay 3btc to be guaranteed :-)

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

*Image Removed*
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:35:45 PM

If you really want to get on Bittrex it is quite simple just pay 3btc to be guaranteed :-)

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Thats what I meant by the goal  Smiley

Before launch if the coin isn't listed on Bittrex it will be paid to have it listed
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 09:52:17 PM

Good luck with your new coin  Grin

Then you clearly haven't done your research or even bothered to read about the project behind this coin and who it will target

The coin isn't new nor too old. Been here from the end of 2015

But oh well when it kicks off you sure will know about it and it'll be everywhere even outside the crypto community Grin

As you said a trip down memory lane: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-story-of-adzbuzz/

Next week we'll hire more developers and will have 15 people working full-time on the project and over 30 volunteers, oh we're going somewhere alright. LOL  Grin

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:44:32 PM

Seriously? You don`t understand what the project is all about that has been explained over at Adzcoindesk.com

or are you just a troll  Angry

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 11:18:45 PM

Seriously? You don`t understand what the project is all about that has been explained over at Adzcoindesk.com

or are you just a troll  Angry

Ofcouse a troll, the latest post was called "covering all angles to succeed" Smiley

It's an interesting read showing the complete process from coming up with an idea to creating a succesful buisness model.

Anybody who hasn't done yet must read this to see how long we've been working on perfecting our system:

Hopefully later today we can bring more good news with the corporation's succesful registration, a lot of paperworks to file with the SEC but we'll get there. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:21:06 AM

Ofcouse a troll, the latest post was called "covering all angles to succeed" Smiley

It's an interesting read showing the complete process from coming up with an idea to creating a succesful buisness model.

Anybody who hasn't done yet must read this to see how long we've been working on perfecting our system:

Hopefully later today we can bring more good news with the corporation's succesful registration, a lot of paperworks to file with the SEC but we'll get there. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

I see that this project have many chances to succeed and many investors have joined
if there are some positive news about ADZ. it will boost the price in the sky
Nice works , Dev
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:59:20 AM

I like this idea, because its clearly doing something different and clearly has a community, but I've read this thread and some of the links @ adzcoindesk and Im still struggling to understand it
I liked the Steemit comparison piece

But I dont really understand ADZBuzz , or what gives the coins value?

ALso some of the posts about earning 1500-3000 a month come across as a bit Ponzi/MLM'ish (not saying they are but its an impression they can give off), so its something you guys can be aware of

The adbuzz "upgrade" and "VIp" offer are finished now? As I said, dont really understand that side of things

Thanks.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:52:29 AM

I like this idea, because its clearly doing something different and clearly has a community, but I've read this thread and some of the links @ adzcoindesk and Im still struggling to understand it

ALso some of the posts about earning 1500-3000 a month come across as a bit Ponzi/MLM'ish (not saying they are but its an impression they can give off), so its something you guys can be aware of

The adbuzz "upgrade" and "VIp" offer are finished now? As I said, dont really understand that side of things

Thanks.
i hope jenss will explained it to us much clearer so investors will able to understand how this feature will deliver some earnings
i think it is not ponzi or mlm its a real project that will generate sure income just needed professional approach coming from dev.
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:07:48 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 05:13:23 AM by coinstatic

Thanks.

Let's go back to basics. What gives a coin value?

Supply and demand is what gives any coin value. Whether its Bitcoin, Adzcoin, Litecoin, Steem you name it

It's easier said than to achieve it practically though

Now what will create that demand for Adzcoin is explained thoroughly many times.

But here's a list in short:

ADZbuzz ad server – Ad server like Facebook ads
ADZbuzzPay – Payment processors so merchants can accept ADZcoin, a 0.5% fee is charged for every transaction
ADZbuzzmarket – Fiverr-like marketplace where publishers can spend their ADZ to grow their business, 10% fee is charged for every sale
ADZbuzz web wallet – People who want to securely store their coins can do this on ADZBuzz, a 0,5% fee is charged at withdrawal

Now if you read the blog post about Steem vs ADZ, it clearly shows Steem has no external revenue and that begs the question, how will Steem's demand increase and hence increase its value? It simply won't and that's why its crashing right now.

The goal for Adzbuzz is to serve quality traffic to advertisers (Facebook style) but also reward publishers and users with buzz powers who share publisher's content.

This income opportunity you mention for the Buzz Power is actually a bonus, call it staking. It's not what the Buzz Power is really intended for.

And if you must know where the extra revenue is coming from daily, the web wallet withdrawl fees, transactions etc and the people who buy traffic. That should answer you why it's not a ponzi. It's not other people's coins being shared/

The true reason for the Buzz Power is simply this, the higher your buzz power the more power and influence you have over people with less power and the QUALITY content you share from publishers will earn you rewards
Buzz Power, an in-house metric which will do two things:

1. Determine the influence level members have when it comes to the content quality control algorithm
2. Determine how much sharers and web publishers earn from the profit share rewards

And the VIP was something completely different. You know the daily login ADZ you get at the top next to your name everyday? Well a VIP can withdraw those. And a VIP would also earn percentages daily from new referrals that join and products bought. But obviously that is now finished and no new people can become VIP's so you don't have to worry about getting a VIP. And the upgrade you mean is actually the Buzz Power, which will always be there.

The main focus for Adzbuzz is to become a high quality content sharing platform that will serve quality traffic to advertisers while rewarding publishers and its sharers, where Buzz power will determine the influence. Become like the big boys out there like Buzzfeed, Facebook but even better as Adzbuzz will also reward publishers and sharers.

I hope you understand now
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:07:09 AM

Thanks.

Coinstatic has already explained you the income sources from which the Project will earn. And remember these sources will keep on increasin as many are in pipeline. I just want to emphasise the posts of people earning income, why it does not "come across as Ponzi/MLMish."
Just think of it this way...Facebook earns billions of dollars as profits which they keep with themselves. You won't call Facebook a Ponzi, right?
Adzbuzz shares its profits with people, which is extremely generous. If u read the latest blog post, the story of Adzbuzz" u will read a line "This along with my obsession to create a business model that would share its revenue with users made me connect some dots initially"
This clearly states that Jens wants to create a business whose profit would get shared with users.

Please notice that profit and revenue are two different things. Revenue is total income while Profit is Revenue minus Cost. So, this eradicates any thought of Ponzi-ness as Ponzi comes when u share others' money (or revenue) but profit is what ur earnings are actually.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:18:45 AM

Thanks.

Coinstatic has already explained you the income sources from which the Project will earn. And remember these sources will keep on increasin as many are in pipeline. I just want to emphasise the posts of people earning income, why it does not "come across as Ponzi/MLMish."
Just think of it this way...Facebook earns billions of dollars as profits which they keep with themselves. You won't call Facebook a Ponzi, right?
Adzbuzz shares its profits with people, which is extremely generous. If u read the latest blog post, the story of Adzbuzz" u will read a line "This along with my obsession to create a business model that would share its revenue with users made me connect some dots initially"
This clearly states that Jens wants to create a business whose profit would get shared with users.

Please notice that profit and revenue are two different things. Revenue is total income while Profit is Revenue minus Cost. So, this eradicates any thought of Ponzi-ness as Ponzi comes when u share others' money (or revenue) but profit is what ur earnings are actually.
good insight mate thanks for this explanation might be gather more interest as we see how the project moves i think doubt will erase  from some people who's thinking to invest to this coin. good luck
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 02:01:56 PM

Thanks.

Yes I think everything has been explained above and it's very accurate. Smiley

That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue.

A lot more will become clear when the ADZBuzzer is active and people can actually share posts on the new timeline. Our developers are now working on ensuring all posts get shared in the various categories and then will work on the layout and we're ready to get things started. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:55:45 PM

Thanks.

That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue.

A lot more will become clear when the ADZBuzzer is active and people can actually share posts on the new timeline. Our developers are now working on ensuring all posts get shared in the various categories and then will work on the layout and we're ready to get things started. Smiley

and what about the many features which need to be added on adserver, i.e. different types of ads etc. And the other site adzcoinreview.com which has just recently come up(i think recently)
and by the way the project is ultimate solid  Shocked  Cool , all looking forward with biggest enthusiasm towards launch   Roll Eyes , although even with so much adz stored in cashbacks couldn't raise price till now, but launch will definitely explode it  Grin and jens might receive some compliments for making fortunes of many like me when people get their big rois  Wink
whynoteasy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:10:30 PM

Thanks.

"That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue"

wow like adsense and combine effort and share revenue
count me in . i like adsense my blog already have adsense ads, adsense pay me good ,
if adzbuzzer will be like adsense and ever more than that will be wonderfull
really many of my friend still strugling find online income
that will last forever and not scam like adsense.
if adzbuzzer will be more better than adsense of course they will participate in adzbuzzer
as a member and publisher. i still believe adz project will success

coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:25:50 PM

Thanks.

"That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue"

wow like adsense and combine effort and share revenue
count me in . i like adsense my blog already have adsense ads, adsense pay me good ,
if adzbuzzer will be like adsense and ever more than that will be wonderfull
really many of my friend still strugling find online income
that will last forever and not scam like adsense.
if adzbuzzer will be more better than adsense of course they will participate in adzbuzzer
as a member and publisher. i still believe adz project will success

That's going to be the beauty of Adzbuzzer, it will allow any publisher/blogger to earn and not just the publisher but even the sharer

Now Google Adsense makes you place ads on your website/blog and when a user clicks on it then you'll receive maybe a penny (depends). But the problem is, users could be using ad-blockers and if they visit your website with Adsense ads they won't be able to see them and hence won't be able to click on those ads which means you would be losing income. And also you are at the mercy of Google, if you have heard of the term click bombing when a user keeps clicking those ads Google can get suspicious and ban you and that's your income gone

Adzbuzzer will simply behave like the social share buttons that you see nearly on every website on the internet.

You have seen the facebook, twitter, instagram, reddit share buttons. But the problem is sharing your content on their platform won't earn you anything.

When the Adzbuzzer button is ready, and it's placed on your website for example. Any of your audience or a random person who shares your content will earn you Adzcoins which can be turned to money of course Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: