Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whynoteasy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:20:28 AM

I like this idea, because its clearly doing something different and clearly has a community, but I've read this thread and some of the links @ adzcoindesk and Im still struggling to understand it
I liked the Steemit comparison piece

But I dont really understand ADZBuzz , or what gives the coins value?

ALso some of the posts about earning 1500-3000 a month come across as a bit Ponzi/MLM'ish (not saying they are but its an impression they can give off), so its something you guys can be aware of

The adbuzz "upgrade" and "VIp" offer are finished now? As I said, dont really understand that side of things

Thanks.

Coinstatic has already explained you the income sources from which the Project will earn. And remember these sources will keep on increasin as many are in pipeline. I just want to emphasise the posts of people earning income, why it does not "come across as Ponzi/MLMish."
Just think of it this way...Facebook earns billions of dollars as profits which they keep with themselves. You won't call Facebook a Ponzi, right?
Adzbuzz shares its profits with people, which is extremely generous. If u read the latest blog post, the story of Adzbuzz" u will read a line "This along with my obsession to create a business model that would share its revenue with users made me connect some dots initially"
This clearly states that Jens wants to create a business whose profit would get shared with users.

Please notice that profit and revenue are two different things. Revenue is total income while Profit is Revenue minus Cost. So, this eradicates any thought of Ponzi-ness as Ponzi comes when u share others' money (or revenue) but profit is what ur earnings are actually.

Yes I think everything has been explained above and it's very accurate. Smiley

That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue.

A lot more will become clear when the ADZBuzzer is active and people can actually share posts on the new timeline. Our developers are now working on ensuring all posts get shared in the various categories and then will work on the layout and we're ready to get things started. Smiley

"That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue"

wow like adsense and combine effort and share revenue
count me in . i like adsense my blog already have adsense ads, adsense pay me good ,
if adzbuzzer will be like adsense and ever more than that will be wonderfull
really many of my friend still strugling find online income
that will last forever and not scam like adsense.
if adzbuzzer will be more better than adsense of course they will participate in adzbuzzer
as a member and publisher. i still believe adz project will success

That's going to be the beauty of Adzbuzzer, it will allow any publisher/blogger to earn and not just the publisher but even the sharer

Now Google Adsense makes you place ads on your website/blog and when a user clicks on it then you'll receive maybe a penny (depends). But the problem is, users could be using ad-blockers and if they visit your website with Adsense ads they won't be able to see them and hence won't be able to click on those ads which means you would be losing income. And also you are at the mercy of Google, if you have heard of the term click bombing when a user keeps clicking those ads Google can get suspicious and ban you and that's your income gone

Adzbuzzer will simply behave like the social share buttons that you see nearly on every website on the internet.

You have seen the facebook, twitter, instagram, reddit share buttons. But the problem is sharing your content on their platform won't earn you anything.

When the Adzbuzzer button is ready, and it's placed on your website for example. Any of your audience or a random person who shares your content will earn you Adzcoins which can be turned to money of course Smiley

i can't wait this amazing adz project will go viral  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:50:38 AM

I like this idea, because its clearly doing something different and clearly has a community, but I've read this thread and some of the links @ adzcoindesk and Im still struggling to understand it

ALso some of the posts about earning 1500-3000 a month come across as a bit Ponzi/MLM'ish (not saying they are but its an impression they can give off), so its something you guys can be aware of

The adbuzz "upgrade" and "VIp" offer are finished now? As I said, dont really understand that side of things

Thanks.

Coinstatic has already explained you the income sources from which the Project will earn. And remember these sources will keep on increasin as many are in pipeline. I just want to emphasise the posts of people earning income, why it does not "come across as Ponzi/MLMish."
Just think of it this way...Facebook earns billions of dollars as profits which they keep with themselves. You won't call Facebook a Ponzi, right?
Adzbuzz shares its profits with people, which is extremely generous. If u read the latest blog post, the story of Adzbuzz" u will read a line "This along with my obsession to create a business model that would share its revenue with users made me connect some dots initially"
This clearly states that Jens wants to create a business whose profit would get shared with users.

Please notice that profit and revenue are two different things. Revenue is total income while Profit is Revenue minus Cost. So, this eradicates any thought of Ponzi-ness as Ponzi comes when u share others' money (or revenue) but profit is what ur earnings are actually.

That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue.

A lot more will become clear when the ADZBuzzer is active and people can actually share posts on the new timeline. Our developers are now working on ensuring all posts get shared in the various categories and then will work on the layout and we're ready to get things started. Smiley

"That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue"

count me in . i like adsense my blog already have adsense ads, adsense pay me good ,
if adzbuzzer will be more better than adsense of course they will participate in adzbuzzer

That's going to be the beauty of Adzbuzzer, it will allow any publisher/blogger to earn and not just the publisher but even the sharer

Now Google Adsense makes you place ads on your website/blog and when a user clicks on it then you'll receive maybe a penny (depends). But the problem is, users could be using ad-blockers and if they visit your website with Adsense ads they won't be able to see them and hence won't be able to click on those ads which means you would be losing income. And also you are at the mercy of Google, if you have heard of the term click bombing when a user keeps clicking those ads Google can get suspicious and ban you and that's your income gone

Adzbuzzer will simply behave like the social share buttons that you see nearly on every website on the internet.

You have seen the facebook, twitter, instagram, reddit share buttons. But the problem is sharing your content on their platform won't earn you anything.

When the Adzbuzzer button is ready, and it's placed on your website for example. Any of your audience or a random person who shares your content will earn you Adzcoins which can be turned to money of course Smiley

and how it will reflect to the current price of adz coin mate as its rallying now, any insight to be in polo and trexx dev? i think if this project start to move forward those two exchange also needed to be part of this success to attract more and more investors.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:42:25 AM

Thanks.

and how it will reflect to the current price of adz coin mate as its rallying now, any insight to be in polo and trexx dev? i think if this project start to move forward those two exchange also needed to be part of this success to attract more and more investors.
bittrex is for sure, they have already been verified and now just need to pay 3btc to get coin listed which they surely will pay. and polo and other exchanges may follow soon once things catch up. Actually right now there are tons of developments to do first before launching the product. So, buddy wait patiently, all corners will get fixed up with time(atmost 6 months), but the thing is wait.... wait...   Undecided
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:43:17 AM

Thanks.

bittrex is for sure, they have already been verified and now just need to pay 3btc to get coin listed which they surely will pay. and polo and other exchanges may follow soon once things catch up. Actually right now there are tons of developments to do first before launching the product. So, buddy wait patiently, all corners will get fixed up with time(atmost 6 months), but the thing is wait.... wait...   Undecided

Where did you get the figure "6 months" from?

Right now it's on enough exchanges to trade on and as mentioned it will be listed on Bittrex before launch (which is in the end of November or beginning of December)

It's not upto Jens or the community if Adzcoin gets listed on Polo, as they do not accept payments to list a coin, it's upto them. Many have submitted forms to Polo and Bittrex and still no listing for Adz so many have done their part including Jens.

Final option is, pay to have it listed on Bittrex which as I mentioned will be done before launch
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 02:25:16 PM

Thanks.

Right now it's on enough exchanges to trade on and as mentioned it will be listed on Bittrex before launch (which is in the end of November or beginning of December)

It's not upto Jens or the community if Adzcoin gets listed on Polo, as they do not accept payments to list a coin, it's upto them. Many have submitted forms to Polo and Bittrex and still no listing for Adz so many have done their part including Jens.

Final option is, pay to have it listed on Bittrex which as I mentioned will be done before launch

Where do people get the impression that you can just pay to get on Bittrex? If that was the case it would have been added already...

The main thing I guess is that they want to see that we will get the ADZBuzzer ready and the new timeline to give ADZcoin the purpose it was intended for. Obviously they will add the coin then because they will lose out a lot to their competition if they don't add ADZcoin. After all we'll use the API's of all exchanges so people don't even have to leave ADZbuzz to buy coins and products. Smiley

That's not our concern right now though, we're just working on getting things ready and we're almost ready to push the ADZbuzzer to the testing site which is the last step before we go live.

It'll be a completely different perception that's for sure. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:21:43 PM

Thanks.

i can't wait this amazing adz project will go viral  Cool

bittrex is for sure, they have already been verified and now just need to pay 3btc to get coin listed which they surely will pay. and polo and other exchanges may follow soon once things catch up. Actually right now there are tons of developments to do first before launching the product. So, buddy wait patiently, all corners will get fixed up with time(atmost 6 months), but the thing is wait.... wait...   Undecided

Where do people get the impression that you can just pay to get on Bittrex? If that was the case it would have been added already...

The main thing I guess is that they want to see that we will get the ADZBuzzer ready and the new timeline to give ADZcoin the purpose it was intended for. Obviously they will add the coin then because they will lose out a lot to their competition if they don't add ADZcoin. After all we'll use the API's of all exchanges so people don't even have to leave ADZbuzz to buy coins and products. Smiley

That's not our concern right now though, we're just working on getting things ready and we're almost ready to push the ADZbuzzer to the testing site which is the last step before we go live.

It'll be a completely different perception that's for sure. Smiley

*Image Removed*
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:24:44 PM

Jens you can pay to get on Bittrex please read https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

especially the part

If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.    

I know it works as i know of other coins that have paid to be listed

*Image Removed*
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 10:33:03 PM

You know what JensS, I would not like for you or anyone involved in ADZcoin to pay just for the privilege of having ADZcoin listed in some exchange!

In Fact ADZcoin does not need to be in Bittrex at all. If you are reading this and are a publisher you should consider the ADZbuzz project now and getting yourself some ADZcoin before the first big jump in value.

And if you are a publisher or investor who is demanding to have ADZcoin listed in Bittrex before you join Adzbuzz or invest in Adzcoin in my opinion ADZcoin value will rise with or without it being included in Bittrex or any other exchange so get involved now while the price is still at mere cents or get involved later when the ADZcoin is at a stable price your profit could be small or significantly high the choice is yours.

The future looks bright for the ADZbuzz/ADZcoin project  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:42:20 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 10:56:09 PM by alden

Jens you can pay to get on Bittrex please read https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

especially the part

If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.    

i know while its great about Adzbuzz project and Adzbuzzer and i am also very excited but i agree with johnp what he say

3 btc is not a lot if this project very serious. reserve 3 bitcoins to have guaranteed listing on Bittrex so it will help at least give it more notice to other investors

i love auto exchange you will have on Adzbuzz for ease for average people like me and publishers but for new investors involved in crypto, most know about Bittrex and if you have coin there it will give more potential for more investors to get involved

Sir you did same with c-cex and many helped pay over 1 btc. why not atleast do same for Bittrex which is 1 of top exchanges

Jens for community and investors sake, please have it listed on Bittrex. its also best to see what community wants and most of us want to see Adzcoin listed on atleast Bittrex so atleast we are on 1 major exchange

keep up good work but please also consider listing on Bittrex. Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site sir
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 03:19:40 AM

especially the part

i know while its great about Adzbuzz project and Adzbuzzer and i am also very excited but i agree with johnp what he say

3 btc is not a lot if this project very serious. reserve 3 bitcoins to have guaranteed listing on Bittrex so it will help at least give it more notice to other investors

i love auto exchange you will have on Adzbuzz for ease for average people like me and publishers but for new investors involved in crypto, most know about Bittrex and if you have coin there it will give more potential for more investors to get involved

Sir you did same with c-cex and many helped pay over 1 btc. why not atleast do same for Bittrex which is 1 of top exchanges

Jens for community and investors sake, please have it listed on Bittrex. its also best to see what community wants and most of us want to see Adzcoin listed on atleast Bittrex so atleast we are on 1 major exchange

keep up good work but please also consider listing on Bittrex. Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site sir

"Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site"

That's simply wrong...

After you ask them to pay 3BTC to be listed the verification process starts. For whatever reason they ask questions as if a 6 year-old read all the info about our project and it takes a week for them to reply to a ticket. I think they are a bit confused who is doing who a favour but that's just my opinion...

How about we have THEM pay 3BTC to have ADZcoin listed in a couple of months and wel'll add this 3 BTC to the revenue distribution pool? Sounds like a better plan to me. Wink

After all, as I already mentioned many times before, the ultimate goal is to have our own Coinbase-like ADZ-only exchange inside ADZbuzz eventually and move away from exchnages API's as that doesn't benefit us to grow, so they would be our competition later on and make us earn less for the company. If we have millions of users on ADZbuzz (which is basically bound to happen) investors will be lining up to fund this type of project if we sell some of the equity in our business.

Sometimes you need to think a bit further down the line if you run things. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 03:20:55 AM

You know what JensS, I would not like for you or anyone involved in ADZcoin to pay just for the privilege of having ADZcoin listed in some exchange!

In Fact ADZcoin does not need to be in Bittrex at all. If you are reading this and are a publisher you should consider the ADZbuzz project now and getting yourself some ADZcoin before the first big jump in value.

And if you are a publisher or investor who is demanding to have ADZcoin listed in Bittrex before you join Adzbuzz or invest in Adzcoin in my opinion ADZcoin value will rise with or without it being included in Bittrex or any other exchange so get involved now while the price is still at mere cents or get involved later when the ADZcoin is at a stable price your profit could be small or significantly high the choice is yours.

The future looks bright for the ADZbuzz/ADZcoin project  Wink
That's right, the volume will be created inside ADZbuzz. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
bocah

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:19:37 AM

when adz sign Bitrex and whether one adz 1 BTC ?
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:00:29 AM

when adz sign Bitrex and whether one adz 1 BTC ?

They have a plan to list on bittrex . maybe some days in next week
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:16:31 AM

Lets focus on the main aspect of Adzcoin/Adzbuzz for now.

Being on Bittrex doesn't mean anything. I don't know why people think when a coin is added to Bittrex it will automatically rise, that's simply false and here are some fine examples of coins listed on Bittrex and they don't seem to have a lot of volume:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/destiny/#markets

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/goldcoin/#markets

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ultracoin/#markets

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hempcoin/#markets

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/gems/#markets

Look at goldcoin for example, it is listed on Bittrex and c-cex and it has more volume on c-cex.

Remember it's not the exchange that will push the value high, it's the supply and demand. Doesn't matter where it's being traded.

But the great thing is, people want simplicity. Bittrex may seem popular to the crypto community, but what about the rest of the world?

People would want to auto exchange to Adz and vice versa with ease without the wait for trading, so Jens and the developers are coming up with such a way to have everything on Adzbuzz so users such as publishers and random people from around the world can autoexchange Adz with ease simply using Fiat or even Bitcoins without the hassle within the platform rather then going to seperate exchanges which is a hassle.

These exchanges will add us themselves once we kick off rest assured. I can give a huge list of coins that are barely trading $50 on Bittrex just to show it's not always about the exchange

mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:40:55 AM

Being on Bittrex doesn't mean anything. I don't know why people think when a coin is added to Bittrex it will automatically rise, that's simply false and here are some fine examples of coins listed on Bittrex and they don't seem to have a lot of volume:

Look at goldcoin for example, it is listed on Bittrex and c-cex and it has more volume on c-cex.

Remember it's not the exchange that will push the value high, it's the supply and demand. Doesn't matter where it's being traded.

But the great thing is, people want simplicity. Bittrex may seem popular to the crypto community, but what about the rest of the world?

People would want to auto exchange to Adz and vice versa with ease without the wait for trading, so Jens and the developers are coming up with such a way to have everything on Adzbuzz so users such as publishers and random people from around the world can autoexchange Adz with ease simply using Fiat or even Bitcoins without the hassle within the platform rather then going to seperate exchanges which is a hassle.

These exchanges will add us themselves once we kick off rest assured. I can give a huge list of coins that are barely trading $50 on Bittrex just to show it's not always about the exchange

I Agree with that. If people believe in the project, they will trade ADZ wherever they are. I would prefer to have the in-house auto exchange as there will be no need to go to buy somewhere then come back on ADzbuzz again. When the volume is high, i am sure they will come begging to add ADZ themselves; not the other way. So everybody lets concentrate on the development; Jens already gave the community a timeline and let us go according to that. I am sure by the end of this month, the project will be on another level.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:51:10 AM

maybe perception was wrong but the possibility is big because it will be exposed to much bigger venue and the more investors to ride the more value to the price.
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 12:26:25 AM

Here is yet another example of why Adzbuzz and Adzcoin project is the answer to the social pay and ad blockers problem.

COMMHUBB

I am sorry to say that Commhubb has now officially shut down. Google Adsense is directly responsible so if you want to vent and scream at someone then scream at them. They considered Commhubb traffic of “low quality” which means that you were not spending money so not worth the ads they sell. If you want to start a class action lawsuit against Google then I am all for that.
Another issue was the LARGE amount of cheaters that gravitated to our website. They cheat – get caught – scream and cry – and then create lies all over the internet. Why? Because they cheated and got caught! They then tell everyone we don’t pay out. Yes – they really do that. Many, many times! Some even try to blackmail you.
And yes – I tried everything else out there including some of your suggestions on alternatives for Adsense. NONE ARE EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE. We would make 1/10th what we made with Adsense and we would not survive more than another few days. There is NOTHING out there even close so save your time trying to look.
We paid out commissions until the last moment as a lot of you know. You even received them over the last week. There is now officially nothing left. Also no buyers for banner ads either. I am out over $20,000 and one year of my time. I tried to help people and I received my “thank you” from corporate America and cheaters all over the world. This world has turned into a very ugly place. At least I can say I tried to fix it!

ADZbuzz/Adzcoin is the solution  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
gilang

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:03:44 AM

whether the rate will be the same again adz 100k 1 coin adz?
hopefully just because adz will now be currency firtual and the rate is always stable
I hope adz can get into Bitrex and polo because there master trading congregate there and I support more

good luck adz i like it serious
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 02:03:32 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 02:19:00 PM by adz4life

The future looks bright for the ADZbuzz/ADZcoin project  Wink

+1

I couldn't agree more.

The way I see it the most important thing is getting ADZbuzz and the ADZbuzzer ready to fulfill its purpose. Once that is done Bittrex and the rest of them would add ADZ coins regardless, as the value of the coin would sky rocket and they would only be losing out on trades if they don't add it to those exchanges that already do Smiley

I am not even on Bittrex or Polo. And I would only join if they added ADZ coins as that is the only coin I am interested in. The same when I joined Livecoin. It doesn't matter where the coin is being traded, it is the project that would give the coin value not just simply paying 3 btc to be listed on an exchange. And when the project kicks off people will flock to the places they can buy the coins. It is that simple.

cniem23

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:48:00 PM

2 more months long waiting is over  Wink Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: