Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:39:31 PM

Just a little warning to all speculators, Once ADZbuzz is opened up for beta test I am sure the value of ADZcoin will rise if not that would be a good thing. Reason I say it will be a good thing is that it will prevent dumping before ADZbuzz has some time to have as many publishers and have a good stable revenue stream going.

Don`t panic if the value rises and suddenly goes down to .01 I don`t expect that to happen but just in case it does be prepared.

It is in my opinion that the price will be stable once the project has enough publishers who will see the benefit of making some sort of purchase within the project.

Now if and only if the project attracts more investors who see and also think that the coin will rise and stabilize at above the purchase price
the drop will not be as drastic.

Now I know some have purchased ADZcoin at .02 or below and will sell as soon as the coin rises to above .4 cents without any new investors the value will fall big time so don`t panic   Wink

Once we market in the mainstream media the value will go to dollars not remain at cents, you got my word on that. Wink

It's not that it hasn't been done before, it's quite predicatble what will happen. We are just better prepared than similar models.

You can read all about there here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-vs-steemit/

Cheers,
Jens

I love this positive attitude! Give people what they want. Make sure that it works in a flawless and simple to follow manner. Have support and marketing strategies ready, and a solid plan for the future  Smiley There is already a massive community with ADZbuzz committed to its success - when it goes mainstream everything will be in place for this business to have a huge impact  Grin

by the way it should have reached dollars even now, with so much locked in cashbacks and premine with developers it is strange how market can be so dull, there is no trading and buying at all  Sad ( and jens had assured that just upgrade offer would be enough to rise price, before itself, and they had also assured of project completion sonner and i wonder it will take december definitely or even january can be possible the way they are pretending to do things sooner since long  Undecided )
never mind now just some very less time is left  Cool
i had bought huge 50k adz at just 2-2.5 cent and am a big dreamer having my life's biggest dreams in this project  Roll Eyes
and if the price reaches $4 then it would mean more than $65000 straight in my bank(i have sell order at $3.8 at livecoin adz/btc) and i will get my long awaited dream fulfilled(although 24k adz will still be left in my adzbuzz account as security for some extraordinary rise)  Grin  Cheesy
and i will give my heartiest compliments and thanks for the fulfillment of my long awaited dream  Roll Eyes (i have had the dream of earning some big money online since 1 year, but never so big and i am just a middle class youth who hasn't got much money to live a truly fulfilled life)

and not just me there are many people who have big hopes with this project, and who all couldn't get in bitcoin race or other such big opportunities in life
so jens go on and make the most incredible explosion on internet which will astonish the whole world  Shocked  Cool
we all are with you  Roll Eyes

A lot of money will back your dreams next month, dollars for ADZ is a guarantee... i'll say nothing more, let the fools blow their ADZ for pennies. Cheesy

The only concern we have is to not let happen what happened to Steem, and I'm positive we got that covered as everybody should know by now.

Get ready people, it's coming. Smiley

forgive me for being so blunt. But in the crypto world how can you guarantee even a 10% rise, let alone a ~30-50x increase?

Simple. Supply and demand.

Not just for crypto, but that stands for any currency.

Now the business that is being built here (don't know if you've read much about it) will consist of selling traffic to advertisers. And it'll be quality traffic from publishers which publishers and their audience get rewarded for.

This will shoot the demand high as advertisers will be needing traffic daily, and we could give them it cheaper than Facebook (quality will be the same or even better) and then many other income streams such as an in-house autoexchange, payment gateway like PayPal which advertisers and merchants can sell directly to groups within Adzbuzz and then the web wallet withdrawal fees. There will be an Adzbuzz marketplace where people can sell online services similar to fiverr. All of this using Adzcoins

So the above explanation should help answer your question why it's certain Adzcoin will reach dollars. The demand will be so high against the limited supply. Simple

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:44:07 PM

Just a little warning to all speculators, Once ADZbuzz is opened up for beta test I am sure the value of ADZcoin will rise if not that would be a good thing. Reason I say it will be a good thing is that it will prevent dumping before ADZbuzz has some time to have as many publishers and have a good stable revenue stream going.

Don`t panic if the value rises and suddenly goes down to .01 I don`t expect that to happen but just in case it does be prepared.

It is in my opinion that the price will be stable once the project has enough publishers who will see the benefit of making some sort of purchase within the project.

Now if and only if the project attracts more investors who see and also think that the coin will rise and stabilize at above the purchase price

Now I know some have purchased ADZcoin at .02 or below and will sell as soon as the coin rises to above .4 cents without any new investors the value will fall big time so don`t panic   Wink

Once we market in the mainstream media the value will go to dollars not remain at cents, you got my word on that. Wink

It's not that it hasn't been done before, it's quite predicatble what will happen. We are just better prepared than similar models.

Cheers,
Jens

I love this positive attitude! Give people what they want. Make sure that it works in a flawless and simple to follow manner. Have support and marketing strategies ready, and a solid plan for the future  Smiley There is already a massive community with ADZbuzz committed to its success - when it goes mainstream everything will be in place for this business to have a huge impact  Grin

by the way it should have reached dollars even now, with so much locked in cashbacks and premine with developers it is strange how market can be so dull, there is no trading and buying at all  Sad ( and jens had assured that just upgrade offer would be enough to rise price, before itself, and they had also assured of project completion sonner and i wonder it will take december definitely or even january can be possible the way they are pretending to do things sooner since long  Undecided )
i had bought huge 50k adz at just 2-2.5 cent and am a big dreamer having my life's biggest dreams in this project  Roll Eyes
and if the price reaches $4 then it would mean more than $65000 straight in my bank(i have sell order at $3.8 at livecoin adz/btc) and i will get my long awaited dream fulfilled(although 24k adz will still be left in my adzbuzz account as security for some extraordinary rise)  Grin  Cheesy
and i will give my heartiest compliments and thanks for the fulfillment of my long awaited dream  Roll Eyes (i have had the dream of earning some big money online since 1 year, but never so big and i am just a middle class youth who hasn't got much money to live a truly fulfilled life)

and not just me there are many people who have big hopes with this project, and who all couldn't get in bitcoin race or other such big opportunities in life
so jens go on and make the most incredible explosion on internet which will astonish the whole world  Shocked  Cool

A lot of money will back your dreams next month, dollars for ADZ is a guarantee... i'll say nothing more, let the fools blow their ADZ for pennies. Cheesy

The only concern we have is to not let happen what happened to Steem, and I'm positive we got that covered as everybody should know by now.

forgive me for being so blunt. But in the crypto world how can you guarantee even a 10% rise, let alone a ~30-50x increase?

Now the business that is being built here (don't know if you've read much about it) will consist of selling traffic to advertisers. And it'll be quality traffic from publishers which publishers and their audience get rewarded for.

This will shoot the demand high as advertisers will be needing traffic daily, and we could give them it cheaper than Facebook (quality will be the same or even better) and then many other income streams such as an in-house autoexchange, payment gateway like PayPal which advertisers and merchants can sell directly to groups within Adzbuzz and then the web wallet withdrawal fees. There will be an Adzbuzz marketplace where people can sell online services similar to fiverr. All of this using Adzcoins

So the above explanation should help answer your question why it's certain Adzcoin will reach dollars. The demand will be so high against the limited supply. Simple

All of this will operate in Adzcoins

thank you for that. May i ask how you feel this stacks up against mass.network (and how this is better)?

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:57:21 PM

Now I know some have purchased ADZcoin at .02 or below and will sell as soon as the coin rises to above .4 cents without any new investors the value will fall big time so don`t panic   Wink

Cheers,
Jens

I love this positive attitude! Give people what they want. Make sure that it works in a flawless and simple to follow manner. Have support and marketing strategies ready, and a solid plan for the future  Smiley There is already a massive community with ADZbuzz committed to its success - when it goes mainstream everything will be in place for this business to have a huge impact  Grin

thank you for that. May i ask how you feel this stacks up against mass.network (and how this is better)?

No worries mate.

Mass network is taking a different approach than ours. From what I read about them, they will need people to install their extension on their browser. Now in the past we tried this for Adzcoin and it simply never worked. It's actually hard convincing people to install extensions on their browser just to earn, not everybody is going to do that.

Now we have come up with something that is guaranteed to work and not only that there won't be the need to convince people to do this as people enjoy sharing content. There will be an Adzbuzzer button similar to Facebook, Google, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram etc which publishers just need to put on their website along with the other social share buttons. This button will allow anyone to share the publisher's content similar to the others BUT the Adzbuzzer button will also reward the publisher AND the audience sharing it. And most of all, the quality is determined how much a publisher/sharer will earn. The higher the quality the more earnings for both the publisher and sharer.

Unlike steem, anybody can make an article and earn money. Well that model doesn't last for long. You can check out tsu for example and they had to shut down, steem is following their footsteps. We are different than both the mass network and steem in this sense that only quality content from publishers will earn.

This is jut 1 part that makes us better than mass network, but then if you read the above, that we will also serve quality advertisement to advertisers, having our payment gateway like PayPal used within the groups on Adzbuzz, an in-house autoexchange so people can exchange Adz easily with fiat or Bitcoins this should all tell you that we will be the 1st social platform out there to have everything built in 1 place. Which even Facebook doesn't have.

Hope you understand now
DaddyH

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:05:36 PM

Cheers,
Jens

No worries mate.

Mass network is taking a different approach than ours. From what I read about them, they will need people to install their extension on their browser. Now in the past we tried this for Adzcoin and it simply never worked. It's actually hard convincing people to install extensions on their browser just to earn, not everybody is going to do that.

Now we have come up with something that is guaranteed to work and not only that there won't be the need to convince people to do this as people enjoy sharing content. There will be an Adzbuzzer button similar to Facebook, Google, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram etc which publishers just need to put on their website along with the other social share buttons. This button will allow anyone to share the publisher's content similar to the others BUT the Adzbuzzer button will also reward the publisher AND the audience sharing it. And most of all, the quality is determined how much a publisher/sharer will earn. The higher the quality the more earnings for both the publisher and sharer.

Unlike steem, anybody can make an article and earn money. Well that model doesn't last for long. You can check out tsu for example and they had to shut down, steem is following their footsteps. We are different than both the mass network and steem in this sense that only quality content from publishers will earn.

This is jut 1 part that makes us better than mass network, but then if you read the above, that we will also serve quality advertisement to advertisers, having our payment gateway like PayPal used within the groups on Adzbuzz, an in-house autoexchange so people can exchange Adz easily with fiat or Bitcoins this should all tell you that we will be the 1st social platform out there to have everything built in 1 place. Which even Facebook doesn't have.

Hope you understand now

Thanks again. I have to admit I let this project pass me bye completely until a few days ago. Perhaps the sheer number of ICOs in flight today makes it difficult to see/discover to all the good projects.
Finally can you tell me what event is happening next week (I'm sure someone said something above) which is going to kick off this coin's expedition to the moon?

CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:25:41 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 06:51:23 PM by CoinPocket

"Thanks again. I have to admit I let this project pass me bye completely until a few days ago. Perhaps the sheer number of ICOs in flight today makes it difficult to see/discover to all the good projects.
Finally can you tell me what event is happening next week (I'm sure someone said something above) which is going to kick off this coin's expedition to the moon?"

Next week we expect to have Adzbuzzer's working on live server.

That guy (under username:JensS ) Jens who's put all news here is the main ADZbuzz Inventor, Admin and represent the Adzbuzz team in the thread. Just check his updates above.

He's a main newsmaker here and skillfull and talented person btw.

My advice, do not miss his posts here.  Smiley

P.S. Recently Jens placed a great detailed post (http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-vs-steemit/) on adzcoindesk "Adzcoin vs. Steemit". You can ask for his opinion about mass.network.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:14:12 PM

"Thanks again. I have to admit I let this project pass me bye completely until a few days ago. Perhaps the sheer number of ICOs in flight today makes it difficult to see/discover to all the good projects.
Finally can you tell me what event is happening next week (I'm sure someone said something above) which is going to kick off this coin's expedition to the moon?"

Next week we expect to have Adzbuzzer's working on live server.

That guy (under username:JensS ) Jens who's put all news here is the main ADZbuzz Inventor, Admin and represent the Adzbuzz team in the thread. Just check his updates above.

He's a main newsmaker here and skillfull and talented person btw.

My advice, do not miss his posts here.  Smiley

P.S. Recently Jens placed a great detailed post (http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-vs-steemit/) on adzcoindesk "Adzcoin vs. Steemit". You can ask for his opinion about mass.network.

Thanks.

DaddyH as mentioned, next week people should be able to test the Adzbuzzer function while it's in beta. And then during that, all the timlines on Adzbuzz and the design will be revamped to look like major social news sites
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:30:12 PM

coinstatic and Jens thank you both for great explanations

this is why i love this coin and project so much because dev are open and ready to answer questions anytime

i know 200% this coin is going to go dollars and the people who bought at cents will be the ones most rich here

the ones who know this project is huge and will be based on big companies such as facebook and big social sites as coinstatic said

and this business will also be with SEC and will have power and authority like other big companies to operate full scale

i'm so happy and i know once this project is complete and advertisers come on board this coin is going to rocket because of high demand and nobody can stop that  Smiley

thanks coinstatic and jens for great explanations keep up good work
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:21:18 PM

Jens you can pay to get on Bittrex please read https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

especially the part

If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.    

I know it works as i know of other coins that have paid to be listed

i know while its great about Adzbuzz project and Adzbuzzer and i am also very excited but i agree with johnp what he say

3 btc is not a lot if this project very serious. reserve 3 bitcoins to have guaranteed listing on Bittrex so it will help at least give it more notice to other investors

i love auto exchange you will have on Adzbuzz for ease for average people like me and publishers but for new investors involved in crypto, most know about Bittrex and if you have coin there it will give more potential for more investors to get involved

Sir you did same with c-cex and many helped pay over 1 btc. why not atleast do same for Bittrex which is 1 of top exchanges

Jens for community and investors sake, please have it listed on Bittrex. its also best to see what community wants and most of us want to see Adzcoin listed on atleast Bittrex so atleast we are on 1 major exchange

keep up good work but please also consider listing on Bittrex. Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site sir

"Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site"

That's simply wrong...

After you ask them to pay 3BTC to be listed the verification process starts. For whatever reason they ask questions as if a 6 year-old read all the info about our project and it takes a week for them to reply to a ticket. I think they are a bit confused who is doing who a favour but that's just my opinion...

How about we have THEM pay 3BTC to have ADZcoin listed in a couple of months and wel'll add this 3 BTC to the revenue distribution pool? Sounds like a better plan to me. Wink

After all, as I already mentioned many times before, the ultimate goal is to have our own Coinbase-like ADZ-only exchange inside ADZbuzz eventually and move away from exchnages API's as that doesn't benefit us to grow, so they would be our competition later on and make us earn less for the company. If we have millions of users on ADZbuzz (which is basically bound to happen) investors will be lining up to fund this type of project if we sell some of the equity in our business.

Sometimes you need to think a bit further down the line if you run things. Smiley

Jens is absolutely right, It looks like 3btc isn't enough.
 Goldblocks shared on twitter his conversation with someone from Bittrex...

CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 01:14:35 PM

Jens you can pay to get on Bittrex please read https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

especially the part

If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.    

I know it works as i know of other coins that have paid to be listed

i know while its great about Adzbuzz project and Adzbuzzer and i am also very excited but i agree with johnp what he say

3 btc is not a lot if this project very serious. reserve 3 bitcoins to have guaranteed listing on Bittrex so it will help at least give it more notice to other investors

i love auto exchange you will have on Adzbuzz for ease for average people like me and publishers but for new investors involved in crypto, most know about Bittrex and if you have coin there it will give more potential for more investors to get involved

Sir you did same with c-cex and many helped pay over 1 btc. why not atleast do same for Bittrex which is 1 of top exchanges

Jens for community and investors sake, please have it listed on Bittrex. its also best to see what community wants and most of us want to see Adzcoin listed on atleast Bittrex so atleast we are on 1 major exchange

keep up good work but please also consider listing on Bittrex. Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site sir

"Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site"

That's simply wrong...

After you ask them to pay 3BTC to be listed the verification process starts. For whatever reason they ask questions as if a 6 year-old read all the info about our project and it takes a week for them to reply to a ticket. I think they are a bit confused who is doing who a favour but that's just my opinion...

How about we have THEM pay 3BTC to have ADZcoin listed in a couple of months and wel'll add this 3 BTC to the revenue distribution pool? Sounds like a better plan to me. Wink

After all, as I already mentioned many times before, the ultimate goal is to have our own Coinbase-like ADZ-only exchange inside ADZbuzz eventually and move away from exchnages API's as that doesn't benefit us to grow, so they would be our competition later on and make us earn less for the company. If we have millions of users on ADZbuzz (which is basically bound to happen) investors will be lining up to fund this type of project if we sell some of the equity in our business.

Sometimes you need to think a bit further down the line if you run things. Smiley

Jens is absolutely right, It looks like 3btc isn't enough.
 Goldblocks shared on twitter his conversation with someone from Bittrex...

nid125, Thank you for the post.

This's additional prove of what Jens told about.
As so many times has been said here for sure Bittrex and others ones will ask to add adzcoin  after ADZbuzz mass promotion starts.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:08:02 AM

Yes, that's must be true, read more https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494362.msg16294021#msg16294021
Even if we pay 5000$ (because they asking for fiat) there isnt any guaranteed to be listed there and more, we do not need this. They will need us in a few month time.
Just wait and watch how Adzbuzzer going to change the internet, this is long term project so dont expect guys things will happen tomorrow Wink
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 08:57:36 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2016, 09:18:12 AM by adz4life

Now I know some have purchased ADZcoin at .02 or below and will sell as soon as the coin rises to above .4 cents without any new investors the value will fall big time so don`t panic   Wink

Cheers,
Jens

I love this positive attitude! Give people what they want. Make sure that it works in a flawless and simple to follow manner. Have support and marketing strategies ready, and a solid plan for the future  Smiley There is already a massive community with ADZbuzz committed to its success - when it goes mainstream everything will be in place for this business to have a huge impact  Grin

Talk about being impatient...

Trading and buying is mostly coming from the community as nothing is mainstream yet. And it is good the price is still low now, as more coins can be stored in cash-back slashing the market supply, which would make everything go faster when we go mainstream. The buzz power will play a big factor in the stability of the coin as well as rising the price.

Obviously you have dreams and have put money into this, but don't we and haven't we all?

But there is no point being impatient. This is a business and it takes time to build. So have patience please even if it goes beyond December and into January to finalize! Jens is not sitting there passively, but is clearly working continuously in trying to make this project a success. And I don't think he is pretending either...

So be patient and wait. Bitcoin investors waited years before that coin took off. ADZ coin has not even been out a year yet!

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:12:55 AM

still cheap its just for a past week when the price went up to 3k+ well be going to expect for much better price after everything has been implemented for sure jenss are working hard for this.
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:29:07 PM

Cheers,
Jens

Talk about being impatient...

Trading and buying is mostly coming from the community as nothing is mainstream yet. And it is good the price is still low now, as more coins can be stored in cash-back slashing the market supply, which would make everything go faster when we go mainstream. The buzz power will play a big factor in the stability of the coin as well as rising the price.

Obviously you have dreams and have put money into this, but don't we and haven't we all?

But there is no point being impatient. This is a business and it takes time to build. So have patience please even if it goes beyond December and into January to finalize! Jens is not sitting there passively, but is clearly working continuously in trying to make this project a success. And I don't think he is pretending either...

So be patient and wait. Bitcoin investors waited years before that coin took off. ADZ coin has not even been out a year yet!

+1

Exactly adz4life couldn't have said it any better. Jens and the developers are working really hard on this project, not just to earn a quick buck but to actually build a business that will go mainstream 1 day and before that obviously the coin will be in dollars

And not only Buzz Powers that will make the value go high, but also the advertisement that will be sold to advertisers which will sky rocket the value (the high demand).

And the inhouse auto-exchange too for the future
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 03:52:02 PM

Hi Everybody,

The moment is almost here that we can present the new homepage and the ADZbuzzer to everybody. We are still testing everything and putting the final touch to the homepage design, so if everything goes well we might be able to show you a preview tomorrow. If not definately one of the days that follows so that'll be a great moment when we can make that go live. Smiley

When everything is working fine we'll also start working on the Wordpress plugin which publishers can add to their site. They will have the choice to add the plugin or some piece of code where they want to add the ADZbuzzer. When the WP plugin is ready and the homepage has it's final design we will start the mass promo's to invite beta testers. So the moment things really kick off are just weeks away, not months as we mentioned earlier!

We will also start heavily promoting the lifelong traffic offer as soon as the new homepage design is up. And instead of accepting only ADZ we will also accept Paypal for this to increase sales.

As you know we have 10K spots and after every 1000 spots that are sold the price will increase with $100. This makes the retail value of the offer well over $5 million. We have chosen to go this route because this way we don't need to get into the long process of applying for funding and/or sell a lot of ADZcoins on the market.

The funds will be used for these things:

-> Increasing the development team
As soon as we are ready and mass promo's start we will go into hiring mode and hire at least 10 new developers. These will need training (about 2 weeks) and that's why we are waiting until we can release the beta version of the ADZBuzzer.
-> Creating our own in-house exchange
Having our own "Coinbase-like" exchange will be needed for ADZcoin to go mainstream. We don't need to beg at exchanges for them to add ADZ. If they realize what we are building they will add ADZcoin themselves if they want to make money. We know we will do exactly that plus offer all members an easy way to exchange fiat for ADZ and vice versa and keep ADZ in a fiat wallet too
-> Buying ADZ to distribute through the ADZbuzzer. Part of the revenue will be used to buy ADZcoins and send to the distribution wallet every day.
-> Advertising ADZbuzz. We will have the ADZbuzz project featured on dozens of high traffic and reputable blogs. This will already happen once we have the beta version and new homepage ready and once more when we go out of beta. It will be really hard to miss this even if you never heard of ADZBuzz before that's a guarantee. Smiley

We are also still in the proces of registering our business with the SEC and move from a sole propretorship currently into a corporate structure. Some unexpected issues came up and we will turn ADZBuzz into an investment company instead of a social media website as this is more favourable for us in the long run.

That being said, the long term plan for ADZbuzz Inc. is to acquire and start more and more online businesses. Preferably businesses that can grow fast and require little maintenance (teams of 3-5 people to manage). We will already launch our ADZBuzzmarket with is similar to Fiverr, so that's one example. The ADZbuzzforum is similar to the Warrioroforum so that's another example.

The difference will be that the majority of profit will be generated through ADZBuzzPay and distributed through the ADZbuzzer to serve the real purpose of the ADZBuzz project, not to make a couple of people running the business rich, while at the same time employing more and more people!

Why would any of the millions of ADZbuzz users later ever use another site outside the ADZ network? Smiley

So we're almost ready to get things rolling, and when it does, it'll snowball pretty fast that's for sure!

Have a great day,
Jens

Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
DaddyH

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:59:03 PM

this sounds very positive. How many ADZ do i need to buy now to be a $ millionaire in 2 years time?  Smiley

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:43:00 PM

Hi Everybody,

The moment is almost here that we can present the new homepage and the ADZbuzzer to everybody. We are still testing everything and putting the final touch to the homepage design, so if everything goes well we might be able to show you a preview tomorrow. If not definately one of the days that follows so that'll be a great moment when we can make that go live. Smiley

When everything is working fine we'll also start working on the Wordpress plugin which publishers can add to their site. They will have the choice to add the plugin or some piece of code where they want to add the ADZbuzzer. When the WP plugin is ready and the homepage has it's final design we will start the mass promo's to invite beta testers. So the moment things really kick off are just weeks away, not months as we mentioned earlier!

We will also start heavily promoting the lifelong traffic offer as soon as the new homepage design is up. And instead of accepting only ADZ we will also accept Paypal for this to increase sales.

As you know we have 10K spots and after every 1000 spots that are sold the price will increase with $100. This makes the retail value of the offer well over $5 million. We have chosen to go this route because this way we don't need to get into the long process of applying for funding and/or sell a lot of ADZcoins on the market.

The funds will be used for these things:

-> Increasing the development team
As soon as we are ready and mass promo's start we will go into hiring mode and hire at least 10 new developers. These will need training (about 2 weeks) and that's why we are waiting until we can release the beta version of the ADZBuzzer.
-> Creating our own in-house exchange
Having our own "Coinbase-like" exchange will be needed for ADZcoin to go mainstream. We don't need to beg at exchanges for them to add ADZ. If they realize what we are building they will add ADZcoin themselves if they want to make money. We know we will do exactly that plus offer all members an easy way to exchange fiat for ADZ and vice versa and keep ADZ in a fiat wallet too
-> Buying ADZ to distribute through the ADZbuzzer. Part of the revenue will be used to buy ADZcoins and send to the distribution wallet every day.
-> Advertising ADZbuzz. We will have the ADZbuzz project featured on dozens of high traffic and reputable blogs. This will already happen once we have the beta version and new homepage ready and once more when we go out of beta. It will be really hard to miss this even if you never heard of ADZBuzz before that's a guarantee. Smiley

We are also still in the proces of registering our business with the SEC and move from a sole propretorship currently into a corporate structure. Some unexpected issues came up and we will turn ADZBuzz into an investment company instead of a social media website as this is more favourable for us in the long run.

That being said, the long term plan for ADZbuzz Inc. is to acquire and start more and more online businesses. Preferably businesses that can grow fast and require little maintenance (teams of 3-5 people to manage). We will already launch our ADZBuzzmarket with is similar to Fiverr, so that's one example. The ADZbuzzforum is similar to the Warrioroforum so that's another example.

The difference will be that the majority of profit will be generated through ADZBuzzPay and distributed through the ADZbuzzer to serve the real purpose of the ADZBuzz project, not to make a couple of people running the business rich, while at the same time employing more and more people!

Why would any of the millions of ADZbuzz users later ever use another site outside the ADZ network? Smiley

So we're almost ready to get things rolling, and when it does, it'll snowball pretty fast that's for sure!

Have a great day,
Jens
all is awesome but there is some big worry over a point  Embarrassed
you really upset us all by giving the option of buying ad spots with paypal. Why are you doing this?! There are many exchanges which give the facility of exchanging paypal with bitcoin. People can exchange with them and even bitcoin is also not a small payment service than paypal, bitcoin also has millions of users and thousands of exchanging sites. So hurting the growth of adzcoin price will be very upsetting. Everyone including you also want adzcoin to rise, so we can avoid this unnecessary evil which is not so necessary.  Sad  Embarrassed
alden

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:22:52 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2016, 09:57:20 PM by alden

jens sir this amazing update. thanks very much. i know this is going to be very huge

i have some questions. if you could answer them jens it would be great sir thanks

1. if you move to SEC as investment, why not also social media and content platform as Adzbuzz is mainly social media and content as well as investment can't you register it as all ?

2. will you register all business with SEC such as Adzbuzzmarket, Adzbuzzforum, Adzcoin.com, Adzcoin.org ?

3. if you will be accepting Paypal for selling advertisement, won't this be the opposite of trying to make demand for ADZ. The main purpose is to use ADZ as payment for any product to push its value higher and increase ADZ demand ?

4. i love the coinbase style exchange you will have. Will it be auto-exchange and no waiting to turn ADZ to cash and vice versa it will be instant correct ?

5. and will you have an auto exchange feature to Bitcoin too not just fiat as i like payments in Bitcoin, it will be great to also have Bitcoin to be auto exchanged too instantly?

Thanks sir
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 04:25:05 AM

jens sir this amazing update. thanks very much. i know this is going to be very huge

i have some questions. if you could answer them jens it would be great sir thanks

1. if you move to SEC as investment, why not also social media and content platform as Adzbuzz is mainly social media and content as well as investment can't you register it as all ?

2. will you register all business with SEC such as Adzbuzzmarket, Adzbuzzforum, Adzcoin.com, Adzcoin.org ?

3. if you will be accepting Paypal for selling advertisement, won't this be the opposite of trying to make demand for ADZ. The main purpose is to use ADZ as payment for any product to push its value higher and increase ADZ demand ?

4. i love the coinbase style exchange you will have. Will it be auto-exchange and no waiting to turn ADZ to cash and vice versa it will be instant correct ?

5. and will you have an auto exchange feature to Bitcoin too not just fiat as i like payments in Bitcoin, it will be great to also have Bitcoin to be auto exchanged too instantly?

Thanks sir

Hello,

To answer your questions:

There are limitations for that in the Phils, so we can't do that for what we have in mind.

They will all fall under the parent company so it's not needed to register every business separately.

The offer is basically a fundraiser to help us achieve our goals. We need dollars to pay our developers, server, maintenance, designers and what have you. If we solely accept ADZ we need to sell them on the exchnage oursleves plus the conversions will be much lower. This makes no sense for raising funds...

Yes our goal is to replicate COinbase solely for ADZcoins and have fiat wallets too. This is the way to go mainstream and make it easy for people to use ADZ in our partner sites.

Yes that's right. Smiley

Hope that helps!
Jens

Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:11:00 AM

Thanks sir

Hello,

To answer your questions:

There are limitations for that in the Phils, so we can't do that for what we have in mind.

They will all fall under the parent company so it's not needed to register every business separately.

The offer is basically a fundraiser to help us achieve our goals. We need dollars to pay our developers, server, maintenance, designers and what have you. If we solely accept ADZ we need to sell them on the exchnage oursleves plus the conversions will be much lower. This makes no sense for raising funds...

Yes our goal is to replicate COinbase solely for ADZcoins and have fiat wallets too. This is the way to go mainstream and make it easy for people to use ADZ in our partner sites.

Yes that's right. Smiley

Hope that helps!
Jens
thanks jenns it light up some of my query too, hope everything goes well after this has been finished.
alden

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:43:02 AM

thank you for reply sir

i understand everything clearly and why its necessary to use paypal for beginning to accept advertisement payments.

so just final question jens

1. this paypal payments for advertisements is only temporary correct ? just to have enough money to build in-house auto exchange like coinbase and then when you have auto exchange complete, you will switch back to ADZ only payments for advertisement correct?

because from what i understand when you have auto exchange a person can buy advertisement instantly as their money/bitcoins will be converted to ADZ instantly

thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: