Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 06:30:38 AM

thank you for reply sir

i understand everything clearly and why its necessary to use paypal for beginning to accept advertisement payments.

so just final question jens

1. this paypal payments for advertisements is only temporary correct ? just to have enough money to build in-house auto exchange like coinbase and then when you have auto exchange complete, you will switch back to ADZ only payments for advertisement correct?

because from what i understand when you have auto exchange a person can buy advertisement instantly as their money/bitcoins will be converted to ADZ instantly

thank you

Yes that's exactly right, until we have the exchange ready we will accept Paypal for the development and expansion of our network. After that everybody can easily buy our products with any payment option they like and ADZ will be auto-traded.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:38:57 AM

thank you for reply sir

i understand everything clearly and why its necessary to use paypal for beginning to accept advertisement payments.

so just final question jens

1. this paypal payments for advertisements is only temporary correct ? just to have enough money to build in-house auto exchange like coinbase and then when you have auto exchange complete, you will switch back to ADZ only payments for advertisement correct?

because from what i understand when you have auto exchange a person can buy advertisement instantly as their money/bitcoins will be converted to ADZ instantly

thank you

Yes that's exactly right, until we have the exchange ready we will accept Paypal for the development and expansion of our network. After that everybody can easily buy our products with any payment option they like and ADZ will be auto-traded.

wow so nice seeing you keep active here jenss hope everything will go according to its original plan making this coin valuable in coming days.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:51:06 AM

Jens please tell me the time when the beta will be launched and the official one. Earlier it was mentioned that beta promo would be in early october and official promo will be in early november. But now you said that things are moving faster so could that be earlier also? And would you start official promos when that exchange and everything is 100% ready or even before?
Please explain  Huh
And if price rises much(say $4) even in beta promo then there will be tons of celebrations and joy all around soon  Grin  Cheesy  Roll Eyes hope this happens  Grin
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 07:02:58 AM

Jens please tell me the time when the beta will be launched and the official one. Earlier it was mentioned that beta promo would be in early october and official promo will be in early november. But now you said that things are moving faster so could that be earlier also? And would you start official promos when that exchange and everything is 100% ready or even before?
Please explain  Huh
And if price rises much(say $4) even in beta promo then there will be tons of celebrations and joy all around soon  Grin  Cheesy  Roll Eyes hope this happens  Grin

Well today or tomorrow we'll launch the new homepage design and then we have to still do the following:
-> Create the WP plugin for the ADZbuzzer
-> Finish the new design
-> Finish the ADZbuzzPay Upgrade + ADZbuzzmarket
-> Test everything

After that we'll be ready for the mass promo's to invite beta-testers and at the same time promote the lifelong traffic offer. This will be done by:
-> Sponsored posts on major blogs
-> Mass-contacting millions of website owners (contact form-submission using software)
-> Add integration for existing plugins who already have thousands of installations)
-> $500/day Facebook ads for first 30 days
-> Targeted forum promo's
-> Banner ads on targeted sites

So depending on the WP plugin creation, design and testing this will all start shortly after. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:10:08 AM

Please explain  Huh

I really like to see the excitement on people's face for this project.

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:40:58 AM

Please explain  Huh

Well today or tomorrow we'll launch the new homepage design and then we have to still do the following:
-> Create the WP plugin for the ADZbuzzer
-> Finish the new design
-> Finish the ADZbuzzPay Upgrade + ADZbuzzmarket
-> Test everything

After that we'll be ready for the mass promo's to invite beta-testers and at the same time promote the lifelong traffic offer. This will be done by:
-> Sponsored posts on major blogs
-> Mass-contacting millions of website owners (contact form-submission using software)
-> Add integration for existing plugins who already have thousands of installations)
-> $500/day Facebook ads for first 30 days
-> Targeted forum promo's
-> Banner ads on targeted sites

So depending on the WP plugin creation, design and testing this will all start shortly after. Smiley

that's great Grin awesome Cheesy but still one query, though i think it obvious otherwise but still asking
what about the improved version of ad server which will allow all 100% complete type of ads which you had earlier mentioned in adzcoindesk post, is it also ready  Huh
and i hope the above mentioned developments will be over by mid october and we launch our project  Grin  Roll Eyes
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 10:48:53 AM

Thank you,Jens.

Everything's going well according to road map and even faster.

I think it's a right decision to accept ads payment via PayPal along with ADZ.

The major whales on the market (targeted ads buyers) are still better  dealing with PayPal so far than with crypto. So, it's gonna be more easy to sell traffic via PayPal.

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:53:35 AM

Thank you,Jens.

The major whales on the market (targeted ads buyers) are still better  dealing with PayPal so far than with crypto. So, it's gonna be more easy to sell traffic via PayPal.

let me just correct you friend

it will be used with Paypal only and not ADZ till devs have auto inhouse exchange like coinbase ready and then he will change Paypal to ADZ only

the problem is now, advertisers need to buy advertisement easily and for them buying ADZ now is long and hard process. using fiat such as paypal is simple as majority of the world nearly has it

and once auto exchange is ready, there will be no need to accept payments in fiat because the auto exchange will instantly turn fiat or bitcoins into ADZ for any purchases or withdrawals
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:05:59 AM

Thank you,Jens.

it will be used with Paypal only and not ADZ till devs have auto inhouse exchange like coinbase ready and then he will change Paypal to ADZ only

the problem is now, advertisers need to buy advertisement easily and for them buying ADZ now is long and hard process. using fiat such as paypal is simple as majority of the world nearly has it

and once auto exchange is ready, there will be no need to accept payments in fiat because the auto exchange will instantly turn fiat or bitcoins into ADZ for any purchases or withdrawals

Yes that's right, and as mentioned it's best now to accept Paypal too because that's what our targeted audience for the promo's uses most.

Once the in-house exchange is ready people can easily fund their account inside ADZbuzz using fiat and then spend their ADZ on ads this way.

In the early days it's all about cashflow to grow. In a couple of weeks we'll have a very big budget to start the mass promo's, will be featured on many big news blogs, launch moderated PPC campaigns and will grow our team to 15+ developers in a matter of weeks.  Oh and i'm not even talking about the integrations into exisiting WP plugins of the ADZBuzzer, some plugins have 100K+ installs and there's dozens of them!

It's about time the fun begins isn't it?  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:08:12 AM

Thank you,Jens.

Yes that's right, and as mentioned it's best now to accept Paypal too because that's what our targeted audience for the promo's uses most.

Once the in-house exchange is ready people can easily fund their account inside ADZbuzz using fiat and then spend their ADZ on ads this way.

In the early days it's all about cashflow to grow. In a couple of weeks we'll have a very big budget to start the mass promo's, will be featured on many big news blogs, launch moderated PPC campaigns and will grow our team to 15+ developers in a matter of weeks.  Oh and i'm not even talking about the integrations into exisiting WP plugins of the ADZBuzzer, some plugins have 100K+ installs and there's dozens of them!

Can you give some example about below:

Oh and i'm not even talking about the integrations into exisiting WP plugins of the ADZBuzzer, some plugins have 100K+ installs and there's dozens of them!

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:11:25 AM

wow dev i am looking forward to frution of this project

i  just had 1 more question:

will the buzz power also be ready such as withdrawing daily profits and referral commissions instead of waiting for full maturity as before but of course at a little higher fees

And i think you missed ajay's question. here it is sir:

what about the improved version of ad server which will allow all 100% complete type of ads which you had earlier mentioned in adzcoindesk post, is it also ready
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:36:39 AM

wow dev i am looking forward to frution of this project

i  just had 1 more question:

will the buzz power also be ready such as withdrawing daily profits and referral commissions instead of waiting for full maturity as before but of course at a little higher fees

And i think you missed ajay's question. here it is sir:

what about the improved version of ad server which will allow all 100% complete type of ads which you had earlier mentioned in adzcoindesk post, is it also ready

Yeah we'll make sure that's ready too, for now the ads will just be in the rotator and solely be for the buyers of the lifelong traffic packages. We'll upgrade the ad server when we hire more developers as that's one of the main things on the list too. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:39:10 AM

Thank you,Jens.

Oh and i'm not even talking about the integrations into exisiting WP plugins of the ADZBuzzer, some plugins have 100K+ installs and there's dozens of them!

Here you can see a list of exiting plugins who make it possible for website owners to easily add socia share buttons to their sites: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/share

Once the integration is done (which isn't that complicated) all website owners will receive notification of this update and be able to activate the ADZBuzzer on their site.

As you can see many plugins have a lot of active installs and all these sites have visitors (well most of them) so this is a highly leveraged source of exposure for ADZbuzz.

Join Buzzex.io
WoodyBtc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:44:04 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 11:56:37 AM by WoodyBtc

Interesting project. I like the sound of the way everything is planned out. Good job devs.

So as said the people with Buzz powers can withdraw their daily profits and referral commissions at anytime? This will be great. Any idea of the fee structure?

And that example you gave above will definitely make ADZbuzz go viral.

Just make sure the ADZbuzzer button looks sexy  Wink as it will attract even more people. Maybe hire a designer to make sure it looks really good before launch

Also looking forward to the design of the whole ADZbuzz platform such as the homepage and the platform inside.

mms2209

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:48:15 AM

Thank you,Jens.

Here you can see a list of exiting plugins who make it possible for website owners to easily add socia share buttons to their sites: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/share

Once the integration is done (which isn't that complicated) all website owners will receive notification of this update and be able to activate the ADZBuzzer on their site.

As you can see many plugins have a lot of active installs and all these sites have visitors (well most of them) so this is a highly leveraged source of exposure for ADZbuzz.

That would surely bring many new users to the community. Waiting for the Homepage design patiently.

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 12:03:17 PM

Interesting project. I like the sound of the way everything is planned out. Good job devs.

So as said the people with Buzz powers can withdraw their daily profits and referral commissions at anytime? This will be great. Any idea of the fee structure?

Just make sure the ADZbuzzer button looks sexy  Wink as it will attract even more people. Maybe hire a designer to make sure it looks really good before launch

Also looking forward to the design of the whole ADZbuzz platform such as the homepage and the platform inside.

Thanks much appreciated!

Yeah the design aspect will be taken care of the next days, as we'll soon present the new layout for the homepage with the main timeline. We'll get pro designers on board to listen to the voice of the community to create some mockups.

We'll make the next weeks fun before we launch for real by giving people a voice in the preparations Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
WoodyBtc

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:07:40 PM

Thanks much appreciated!

Yeah the design aspect will be taken care of the next days, as we'll soon present the new layout for the homepage with the main timeline. We'll get pro designers on board to listen to the voice of the community to create some mockups.

We'll make the next weeks fun before we launch for real by giving people a voice in the preparations Smiley

Awesome! Me and I bet most of the community is really excited  Smiley

And also you mentioned the people with Buzz powers can withdraw their daily profits and referral commissions at anytime? This will be great. Any idea of the fee structure?
mms2209

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:10:40 PM

Thanks much appreciated!

And also you mentioned the people with Buzz powers can withdraw their daily profits and referral commissions at anytime? This will be great. Any idea of the fee structure?

Super excited. Getting the community involved in the preparation of the big launch will surely create a precedent out there. I am sure many will follow. I can already start feeling the buzzzz.

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 12:13:56 PM

Thanks much appreciated!

Yeah we plan on adding a fee, not sure yet but I think a flat fee of 10% (only charged on profits) will be it, which automatically gets added to the distribution pool for coins stored in wallets. No fee will be charged for the coins deposited in Buzz Powers and can also be withdrawn at any time.

And yeah we are all very excited here that's for sure Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
WoodyBtc

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:20:40 PM

I am really excited too. And what I like most is you are an active dev along with other developers of this project who are working hard, which is crucial for this project's/business' success.

And if you still haven't decided on the fee, how about like errrr..... 7% maybe haha it's not too much and not too less for the withdrawals of the profits

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: