Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 12:25:34 PM

Thank you,Jens.

Everything's going well according to road map and even faster.

I think it's a right decision to accept ads payment via PayPal along with ADZ.

The major whales on the market (targeted ads buyers) are still better  dealing with PayPal so far than with crypto. So, it's gonna be more easy to sell traffic via PayPal.

let me just correct you friend

it will be used with Paypal only and not ADZ till devs have auto inhouse exchange like coinbase ready and then he will change Paypal to ADZ only

the problem is now, advertisers need to buy advertisement easily and for them buying ADZ now is long and hard process. using fiat such as paypal is simple as majority of the world nearly has it

and once auto exchange is ready, there will be no need to accept payments in fiat because the auto exchange will instantly turn fiat or bitcoins into ADZ for any purchases or withdrawals

Wrong, my friend.

Read carefully : "Instead of accepting only ADZ we will also accept Paypal for this to increase sales."

The traffic ads is availble to buy for ADZ and via Paypal.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 12:39:18 PM

I am really excited too. And what I like most is you are an active dev along with other developers of this project who are working hard, which is crucial for this project's/business' success.

And if you still haven't decided on the fee, how about like errrr..... 7% maybe haha it's not too much and not too less for the withdrawals of the profits

It's good to have the fee is 10 %, the higher one is better for the platform. And for the ADZcoin value too. The less Adzcoins on the market  the value's higher.
So your 7% is not worth to talk about.

ADZbuzz's not a HYIP for gambling.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

WoodyBtc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:44:57 PM

I am really excited too. And what I like most is you are an active dev along with other developers of this project who are working hard, which is crucial for this project's/business' success.

And if you still haven't decided on the fee, how about like errrr..... 7% maybe haha it's not too much and not too less for the withdrawals of the profits

It's good to have the fee is 10 %, the higher one is better for the platform. And the ADZcoin value too. The less Adzcoins on the market  the value's higher.

Can you maybe stfu? What do you mean my 7% is not worth to talk about?

Are you saying 7% is a low fee?

Again I'm fine with 10% too but I was just giving an "opinion" as I am a part of the community too since I have invested. This project doesn't revolve around just your words

I'll let the man himself decide and I'll be happy either way
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:45:35 PM

It's good to have the fee is 10 %, the higher one is better for the platform. And for the ADZcoin value too. The less Adzcoins on the market  the value's higher.

Lets respect everybody's opinion. There should be a reason why he felt 7% was good. I am sure dev will decide whats best for business.

maissyandarista

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:50:22 PM

how will ADZ compensate content creators?
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 02:44:09 PM

how will ADZ compensate content creators?

The ADZbuzzer is a social share feature similar as Facebook share feature, when people share publisher's content they get ADZcoin as reward (and so will the sharer).

The ADZ com from sever revenue sources inside ADZbuzz our social network site:
-> Ad server - similar as FB ads
-> Payment processor - same features as coinpayments
-> ADZbuzzmarket - Fiverr-like ADZ-only marketplace
-> Web wallet fees
-> Affiiate commissions from several sources
-> Direct product sales
-> Many more to come...

The ADZbuzzer is almost ready so get ready to see it appear on all your favorite sites soon. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

PS: Yeah 7% or 10% is fine, perhaps we can determine this based trust and lower the fee for withdrawing profits when people help build the platform (= sharing high quality posts) Smiley

Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:51:07 AM

any update? i cant withdraw on web wallet.
not showing "successfull" withdraw.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:55:25 AM

hi , If you didn't receive your coins within 24 hours you should contact support: http://adzbuzzhelp.com
best regards . Cool Cool Cool
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:07:56 AM

Did you type in your verification code?

Remember 2FA has been applied so before you withdraw, you need to check your email for a verification code. Make sure to check your inbox and spam.

And also remember, there's a 0.5% withdrawal fee. You need to consider this fee before you can withdraw

And lastly make sure the address you are withdrawing the coins to is correct

Try all of the above and if it still doesn't work then please submit a ticket here: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/index.php?a=add
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 07:11:50 AM

Please send your wallet address, destination address and verification code to our support desk -> http://adzbuzzhelp.com

That's kinda why we have a support desk. Smiley

Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 12:32:34 PM

It could be that he's trying to withdraw Daily ADZbuzz account login rewards.

Anyway, we have the great support team in Adzbuzz,friend.

http://adzbuzzhelp.com

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:24:19 PM

I know i will have my liver torn out for saying this, but this currency seems totally frivolous, kind of like intellectual diahrroea. Lambast me now with reasons to prove its not as useless as an [adze ( a primitive axe made by cavemen)] because that is what I thought it was named after...!

Its far too obscure and will not reach fruition. You are trying to fight main stream, do you really think it will go in the direction you tend to believe?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:25:43 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 07:59:50 PM by coinstatic

Removed your post btctube

No FUD will be tolerated Smiley

Fair enough if you have reasons to back up your claims. But if you don't and gonna post worthless shit, the posts will be removed.

Be a real man next time when you post and back up your claims please and we can discuss upon that
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:51:54 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 10:09:44 PM by coinstatic

I know i will have my liver torn out for saying this, but this currency seems totally frivolous, kind of like intellectual diahrroea. Lambast me now with reasons to prove its not as useless as an [adze ( a primitive axe made by cavemen)] because that is what I thought it was named after...!

Its far too obscure and will not reach fruition. You are trying to fight main stream, do you really think it will go in the direction you tend to believe?

I don't think you've been following this project lately and are new to this and for that reason I'll explain to you briefly why this isn't useless and why we AREN'T fighting main stream as you claim.

To hell with what you think about the name (some like it, some hate it and some people like yourself think it may sound useless as an axe. It's a personal preference). More about what this coin and the business offers.

The main goal is to obviously reward publishers for their quality content and the person sharing it. Now if you call that fighting main stream I think you have no idea what you are saying. How is that fighting main stream? What we are only doing is offering a solution to publishers, opening another income stream for them for their quality content.

Now the way we will reward them will be unique and will be done via a share button similar to Google's, Reddit's, Twitter's etc... which should be ready soon for beta testing.

When content gets shared, based on the quality the publisher will receive Adzcoins. And also the sharer

At the same time, the platform Adzbuzz will sustain itself by selling advertisers traffic (will be similar to Facebook soon) and connecting publishers and its audience together. Which means benefiting everybody, the advertiser, the publisher and the sharer.

And you might wonder that going main stream requires simplicity for advertisers buying traffic. Well the plan is to have an auto exchange like coinbase/gdax so users can exchange fiat and even Bitcoins with ease. No hanging out at the exchanges. The API will simply convert their fiat currencies into Adzcoins and pay using that. And it'll be beneficial for investors too who want to buy and sell after.

So that's another income stream for the business to sustain itself and then there's also a payment gateway similar to coinpayments but only based on Adzcoins. There's still some advancements going on but it's already working

Now I suggest you to read these 2 blog posts so the words sink in and you understand properly what Adzcoin/Adzbuzz is all about and why it's no where near useless as you imagine.

http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-vs-steemit/

http://adzcoindesk.com/the-story-of-adzbuzz/

After reading these I'd like to hear your thoughts what you have to say on why this project won't go mainstream. It would be interesting to see your opinions once you know more about this project so there can be a debate based on it  Smiley
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 09:07:43 PM

willoweb, please elaborate on why you think this is intellectual diahrroea?

Please post actual reasons why this coin will not be useful ?

If you have not read up from the links

http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-vs-steemit/

http://adzcoindesk.com/the-story-of-adzbuzz/

any thing you say will be considered intellectual diahrroea.

Be so kind to post intelligent arguments as to why the ADZcoin/ADZbuzz project will fail  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
cniem23

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:01:36 AM

Ignoring FUD/trolling and waiting for the outcome after this project go on main stream the outcome of this project is the only answer in all of our questions  Smiley Smiley Cool
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:38:30 AM

Ignoring FUD/trolling and waiting for the outcome after this project go on main stream the outcome of this project is the only answer in all of our questions  Smiley Smiley Cool
thats right the results will speak by itself we will see then and make sure everyone is ready adz will show the real value since usage will be provide.
davidjcambra

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:40:40 AM

Good work dev, Loved your coin, can you let me know about the web content you are providing ?

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:10:42 AM

MY ADZ are growing daily in my startpeeps back office so am happy at the way it's going. Once I finish this cycle I will just keep reinvesting my ADZ into the packages to keep growing them as I see this as a long term play.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:28:37 AM

MY ADZ are growing daily in my startpeeps back office so am happy at the way it's going. Once I finish this cycle I will just keep reinvesting my ADZ into the packages to keep growing them as I see this as a long term play.

Correction *Adzbuzz  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: