Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:04:53 AM

Still trying to get my head round these changes not doubt there will be more questions to come :-)

*Image Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:36:47 AM

Hi all.
Still I don't know what to think about the last update...
But anyway..
-So, those adz earned so far with our buzzpower cannot be withdrown, but only used to buy more buzzpower.
Is this correct?
-what is the difference in buying an adzpower now that adz is less than 2 penny, or buy it when its at 5 dollars?
An adzpower 1000 gives 30% in either case.
Thanks.
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:40:50 AM

if someone will buy my bags (only 0.2BTC) then I'm out.
I wish the project well, but I struggle to have confidence in backing a project which can introduce such fundamental change of strategey on what seems like a whim.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:07:54 AM

I think the upgrade is great.

And we are moving in the right direction.

Minor notice. Folks, there's no Adzpower. We have Buzz Power here. Thanks.  Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:38:46 AM

I wish the project well, but I struggle to have confidence in backing a project which can introduce such fundamental change of strategey on what seems like a whim.

Let me know how much you got.

JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:42:49 AM

Just sell them on Yobit, Livecoin or C-Cex...

Many people will be happy to buy them that's for sure Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:43:45 AM

Why has my daily reward dropped from roughly 150 to less than 10?

Because we are still in beta and were testing some things today, from tomorrow all will be as normal again.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:46:18 AM

Hi all.
Still I don't know what to think about the last update...
But anyway..
-So, those adz earned so far with our buzzpower cannot be withdrown, but only used to buy more buzzpower.
Is this correct?
-what is the difference in buying an adzpower now that adz is less than 2 penny, or buy it when its at 5 dollars?
An adzpower 1000 gives 30% in either case.
Thanks.

Yes that's right all ADZ of now will be locked into Buzz Power and there is no difference of buying for 2 cents or $5 later as the Buzz Powers will be giving as reward in dollar amount.

The main difference is that you can now get tons of ADZ with your Buzz Power as to when we launch a lot less. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:49:32 AM

I think the upgrade is great.

And we are moving in the right direction.

Minor notice. Folks, there's no Adzpower. We have Buzz Power here. Thanks.  Smiley

It's indeed great and it's good to see some people are willing to sell their bag now for pennies, this will ensure all people really supporting the project will be very happy in the future.  Cheesy

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:54:57 AM

Hi Jens,

As per update, the coins will be locked for one year. Does that mean it will take 1 year for the buzzpower to mature??

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 11:02:35 AM

Hi Jens,

As per update, the coins will be locked for one year. Does that mean it will take 1 year for the buzzpower to mature??

Yes that's right and daily profits will be sent straight to the web wallet. The Buzz Power will mature and available for withdrawal or repurchase.

As mentioend before this will give us time to build more infrastructure to increase the volume and give people the chance to build their account and earn a nice extra income or even more than a regular full-time income. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:08:06 AM

Hi Jens,

Yes that's right and daily profits will be sent straight to the web wallet. The Buzz Power will mature and available for withdrawal or repurchase.

As mentioend before this will give us time to build more infrastructure to increase the volume and give people the chance to build their account and earn a nice extra income or even more than a regular full-time income. Smiley
so for 1 year what we can get is just the profits coming from our coin thats good the actual capital will stay let see hows this will go thru. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
imanadzguy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:15:46 AM

I have read the pdf and all of the questions and answers on this thread and in Adzbuzz, so I basically understand the concept behind the new update. Still not sure how I feel about it, but I have been in from the start and will continue to support the project.

My question is about getting new people to join Adzbuzz. How are they going to earn and profit if all of the Adz1 are stored for 12 months and Adz1 will no longer be traded on the exchanges? Just trying to figure out the incentive for new people to join "in the millions" that has been quoted many times by Jens and will be needed to make the project a success. Not doubting the project, just trying to fully grasp what is going on.
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 11:31:15 AM

Put it on the exchange it would definitely be bought  Wink

adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 11:39:15 AM

I have read the pdf and all of the questions and answers on this thread and in Adzbuzz, so I basically understand the concept behind the new update. Still not sure how I feel about it, but I have been in from the start and will continue to support the project.

My question is about getting new people to join Adzbuzz. How are they going to earn and profit if all of the Adz1 are stored for 12 months and Adz1 will no longer be traded on the exchanges? Just trying to figure out the incentive for new people to join "in the millions" that has been quoted many times by Jens and will be needed to make the project a success. Not doubting the project, just trying to fully grasp what is going on.

Any new people that join after the coin swap will just be earning ADZv2 so there is no real difference really. The only major difference is the price of buying ADZ coins then would likely be much more as the supply would be cut big time. But the concept would still be the same as it is now.

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 11:43:25 AM

In terms of user-experience nothing has changed for the overall concept at all. People can join for free and will receive a free Buzz Power 5 package and daily earnings if they share content through the ADZbuzzer and publishers will earn if people share their content on ADZbuzz.

The changes are:
-> Coins specs will change to reduce dumping of thousands of coins every hour for pennies
-> All current coins are held 12 months in Buzz Powers and earn daily rewards
-> People will need a new wallet if they store their coins offline
-> Buzz Powers can't be bought directly and will only be received when people sponsor projects on our crowdfunding website as a reward.

Initially there will only be 2 projects, the ADZbuzz ad server for which 50% of sponsored money will be used to build our ad server and people will get a lifelong traffic spot and 50% Buzz Power as bonus. Plus the in-house exchange of which they will receive 100% Buzz Power reward and the pre-mined coins will be used to give people the Buzz Power reward.

Later we will add more projects and allow other people to post projects too (well vetted) that will help grow the "ADZconomy", ranging from merchants to Wordpress plugin creators and everything in between. Smiley

Hope that helps!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:45:48 AM

Hi Jens,

so for 1 year what we can get is just the profits coming from our coin thats good the actual capital will stay let see hows this will go thru. good luck

Ok i got it. What about the below scenario:

I have 1 buzzpower and it matures to a maximum of 130%. Total profit received is X, say 100 ADZ. How do i purchase more buzzpower if the value of my profit(ADZ) is still pennies?(Right now buzzpower available to purchase is 10, 20, etc)

.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:12:52 PM

I can answer your questions here (please correct me if I'm wrong Jens)

Now it's not Adz1 that will be locked it will be Adz2. Adz1 cannot be traded or used after the swap. The ones locked in now are Adz1 but are automatically swapped to Adz2 after swap. But the Adz1 in your wallet must be used to buy buzz powers to be turned to Adz2 at swap and the spare ones you could either sell to Jens/the company for bitcoins at the market rate or sell it on exchanges.

Adz2 will be traded on exchanges, but the supply will be so short out there on the market that the price will greatly increase than what Adz1 is today at cents. So as an investor, a person buying Adz2 in the future will behave just like for example buying Adz1 now but at a higher value due to limited supply out there thanks to this system. The daily profits can be cashed out everyday from the buzz powers but not the initial coins inside which will be locked till 12 months and then you have the option to withdraw them or buy buzz powers or partially withdraw them and partially buy buzz powers etc...

And all of this aside, the concept of this project/business doesn't change. Most of us here in crypto land are investors and want to earn more from our money. But the business itself will stand fully to what it's being built for which is REWARDING publishers and its sharers.

People with buzz powers can also earn ADZ directly to their wallets for sharing quality content too when the time comes (after launch)

And the next phase how the business sustains itself is by selling advertisement (exactly how Facebook, Buzzfeed, Google and most of these big companies make their money)

The goal is to connect advertisers, publishers and sharers together. Sell advertisers the traffic they want, reward publishers for their quality content and reward the sharer as well.

The above is the core of this business and it stands for, however there will be other things built within the platform. Such as an in-house auto exchange like gdax/coinbase where a user who buys any products, their money or bitcoins will automatically convert to Adzcoins and vice versa when it comes to selling.

Then an upgraded version of the payment gatewat ADZbuzz Pay which already works but there will be an improved version.

An Adzbuzz marketplace similar to fiverr which sells digital services.

All of the above is what this business is really about and the coin is the fuel that will back this business. We investors are merely just a small fraction compared to what this business is really about. And because of thise business model, the coin's value will explode due to the demand and limited supply.

The coin itself will be useless if it was not backed by this kind of business/platform.

And lastly Adzbuzz will be Incorporated with the SEC making it legal to run as big businesses such as Facebook for example. That should give everybody security and a piece of mind that the project here means business and isn't going anywhere

This was a long post and I hope it explains well
If everyone is converting their ADZ v1 to ADZ v2, which is then held for 1 year,
who is selling ADZv2 in the market.? Jens???
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:17:45 PM

Whats the deal with the VIP members after the swap?
Are they still going to recover in 6 months?
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:18:06 PM

cryptic I don't know if you are tolling here or what? But I'm not going to remove your post and assume you don't know the answer and I'll explain yet again (which has been repeated God knows how many times)

The ones selling Adz2 on the market will be...... us the people who hold Buzz Powers and the miners.

What part of "The daily profits from Buzz Powers can be withdrawn to your wallet daily and cashed out on exchanged" didn't you get?

I suggest next time you should read carefully and understand rather than assuming negatively all the time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: