Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:23:18 PM

And no this is not a security where you invest and sit back to earn profits, we pay people our profits if they help build ADZbuzz so Buzz Power profit share is a reward for sharing high quality content on ADZbuzz.

So just to be crystal clear you are forcing me to buy adzbuzz and then expecting me to Share high quality content otherwise i will receive nothing or have i got it wrong again :-)

Upto now i have received daily rewards without doing anything

sir nobody forcing anyone here

there is no one forced here as it upto us in the end

lets wait for jens to reply as i am sure there is no need to share to earn the profits daily. he has never mentioned this before

from what i know of, there is 2 earnings attached to buzz power. 1 for sharing quality content and other earning everyday for daily profits without doing anything

Sorry mate but i feel i am being forced I have numerous adbuzz which i am fine with but i also have over 100,000 adz in my wallet which i brought at much higher prices so my only realistic choice is to transfer them to adbuzz as selling them would cost me a fortune.

*Image Removed*
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 05:24:51 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 05:55:40 PM by adz4life

thanks for answer to cryptomass

so for person who does not share will he still get daily profit but no earning for sharing since he never shared correct sir ?

is there 2 earnings attached to buzz power. for sharing and other is guaranteed profit everyday for 12 months even for no sharing?

You have to share content to earn your daily earnings.

We are getting it now 100% passively, but once the ADZbuzzer is ready your earnings would be based on the quality content you share and the amount of buzz power you have.

As Jens said, this is not a security where you earn and not do anything. I thought it was clear that buzz power will be a reward system for sharing content on ADZbuzz. I have not read anywhere that once the ADZbuzzer is ready we will earn from buzz power without doing anything?

This is how I understand it from day one.

Buzz Power is your stake in the profit share based on the quality content you share when the ADZbuzzer is ready.

And if that is not the case, then I must have missed something huge here... and I see this being a problem for when the ADZbuzzer is ready.

And if it is the case it makes perfect sense, and if you don't like it because you can't be bothered to share some quality content then you missed the point of the concept of this project overall.

johnp

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:26:55 PM

For the sake of my sanity can everyone get on the same page one person says you dont have to share another says you do. No disrespect to you adz4life are you part of the team i think coinstatic is so who is correct

*Image Removed*
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:30:27 PM

Ok let this be the last reply. This is getting repetitive now.

Let Jens answer this clearly tomorrow when he is online here

Be patient. It's only 1 day and everybody will get their answer
johnp

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:31:52 PM

Calm down folks  Grin

Ok 1st of all, the way people are earning daily profits now with Buzz Powers whilst doing nothing obviously but just by investing their coins into it, will continue receiving daily profits the same way till 12 months after the swap to Adz2

The sharing part is the true purpose of the Buzz Power but it's not necessary for users who do not wish to share. If you invested into Adzcoin merely as an investor, the daily profits will continue all year round till the end when you'll have the option to withdraw your full amount you invested.

Obviously who wouldn't like to earn extra Adzcoins for sharing quality content whilst earning from the daily profits? The more the merrier but again, not necessary.

(I'll let Jens correct me if I'm wrong)

Here's some English for ya non English speaking folks

P.S you'll most likely get a reply from Jens tomorrow as it's past 1am where he is. So instead of repeating the question over and over, just wait till Jens is online and he will answer again to make it clear

Sorry didnt see this post yes a good idea

*Image Removed*
imanadzguy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:38:07 PM

Okay, I sort of get the incentive to join. It seems like the incentive right now is, as Jens stated, new people who join will receive a Buzz Power 5 package for free. If the price of the coin goes up, that is a decent incentive, but if it stays low(I understand that the idea is create a significantly higher demand than supply, therefore the price rises. But, nothing is assured) the incentive is very low.

As things stand right now, nobody can articulate clearly how the system is going to work. I believe that coinstatic and Adz4life are part of the Adz team, and they can't even agree on how the system is going to work (no offense, just pointing out how complicated this has gotten). So, when the system is actually launched how will it be explained in simple terms to people who may possibly join? Most of us have been around for a while and are still in the dark even after a bunch of questions have been asked and many answers given. It seems like this may be a hard sell unless it can be much more easily understood. Also remember, very few people have any understanding of cryptocurrency, meaning education will need to start from square 1.

I have read the pdf and all of the questions and answers on this thread and in Adzbuzz, so I basically understand the concept behind the new update. Still not sure how I feel about it, but I have been in from the start and will continue to support the project.

My question is about getting new people to join Adzbuzz. How are they going to earn and profit if all of the Adz1 are stored for 12 months and Adz1 will no longer be traded on the exchanges? Just trying to figure out the incentive for new people to join "in the millions" that has been quoted many times by Jens and will be needed to make the project a success. Not doubting the project, just trying to fully grasp what is going on.

In terms of user-experience nothing has changed for the overall concept at all. People can join for free and will receive a free Buzz Power 5 package and daily earnings if they share content through the ADZbuzzer and publishers will earn if people share their content on ADZbuzz.

The changes are:
-> Coins specs will change to reduce dumping of thousands of coins every hour for pennies
-> All current coins are held 12 months in Buzz Powers and earn daily rewards
-> People will need a new wallet if they store their coins offline
-> Buzz Powers can't be bought directly and will only be received when people sponsor projects on our crowdfunding website as a reward.

Initially there will only be 2 projects, the ADZbuzz ad server for which 50% of sponsored money will be used to build our ad server and people will get a lifelong traffic spot and 50% Buzz Power as bonus. Plus the in-house exchange of which they will receive 100% Buzz Power reward and the pre-mined coins will be used to give people the Buzz Power reward.

Later we will add more projects and allow other people to post projects too (well vetted) that will help grow the "ADZconomy", ranging from merchants to Wordpress plugin creators and everything in between. Smiley

Hope that helps!
Jens
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:14:55 PM

Okay, I sort of get the incentive to join. It seems like the incentive right now is, as Jens stated, new people who join will receive a Buzz Power 5 package for free. If the price of the coin goes up, that is a decent incentive, but if it stays low(I understand that the idea is create a significantly higher demand than supply, therefore the price rises. But, nothing is assured) the incentive is very low.

As things stand right now, nobody can articulate clearly how the system is going to work. I believe that coinstatic and Adz4life are part of the Adz team, and they can't even agree on how the system is going to work (no offense, just pointing out how complicated this has gotten). So, when the system is actually launched how will it be explained in simple terms to people who may possibly join? Most of us have been around for a while and are still in the dark even after a bunch of questions have been asked and many answers given. It seems like this may be a hard sell unless it can be much more easily understood. Also remember, very few people have any understanding of cryptocurrency, meaning education will need to start from square 1.

I have read the pdf and all of the questions and answers on this thread and in Adzbuzz, so I basically understand the concept behind the new update. Still not sure how I feel about it, but I have been in from the start and will continue to support the project.

My question is about getting new people to join Adzbuzz. How are they going to earn and profit if all of the Adz1 are stored for 12 months and Adz1 will no longer be traded on the exchanges? Just trying to figure out the incentive for new people to join "in the millions" that has been quoted many times by Jens and will be needed to make the project a success. Not doubting the project, just trying to fully grasp what is going on.

In terms of user-experience nothing has changed for the overall concept at all. People can join for free and will receive a free Buzz Power 5 package and daily earnings if they share content through the ADZbuzzer and publishers will earn if people share their content on ADZbuzz.

The changes are:
-> Coins specs will change to reduce dumping of thousands of coins every hour for pennies
-> Buzz Powers can't be bought directly and will only be received when people sponsor projects on our crowdfunding website as a reward.

Initially there will only be 2 projects, the ADZbuzz ad server for which 50% of sponsored money will be used to build our ad server and people will get a lifelong traffic spot and 50% Buzz Power as bonus. Plus the in-house exchange of which they will receive 100% Buzz Power reward and the pre-mined coins will be used to give people the Buzz Power reward.

Later we will add more projects and allow other people to post projects too (well vetted) that will help grow the "ADZconomy", ranging from merchants to Wordpress plugin creators and everything in between. Smiley

Hope that helps!
Jens

Adz4life and Coinsatic are not members of the developers team. They're  supporters. That's why every one has own point of view.
After brainstorming the team had before yesterday   only Jens has a clear view and can explain about earnings from BuzzPower.

There's nothing complicated here. Actually it's very easy to explain what's Adzbuzz  is. 
If there's a person  who invited you to join and he's in Adzbuzz from it's start, my advice to apply to him. At the same time you can ask the members here and in Adzbuzz, Adzbuzzforum as well. I myself explained what's adzbuzz to many users and almost all of them are now well educated about Adzbuzz. So, don't worry you will obtain the whole picture of Adzbuzz in no time.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:27:06 PM

Is this project still floating?  Wow!  Thought it would have sunk by now!  Congrats!  I haven't been paying attention to it's value lately because I can't find it on any of the exchanges I use....How is the price now days?  Is their any encouraging developments that could convince me that I should jump back in again?
johnp

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:29:06 PM

I am going to ask one more question before going to bed i have just listened to Miles explanation on ADZBuzz and one thing is not clear.

ADZ will change to POS and all coin must be held in ADZBuz i get that, what i dont get is how POS will work POS as far as i am aware relies on users holding coins in their wallet (Stake) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake If all coins are in ADZBuz how can this be achieved?

*Image Removed*
imanadzguy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:00:07 PM

First of all, I never said that coinstatic and adz4life were members of the "developers team", they are part of the marketing team and therefore it would make sense that they would have a good understanding of the way the system will work. Secondly, if "there's nothing complicated here" why are there so many questions and conflicting answers?

I'm not doubting the system, I am just stating that if the goal is to get millions of new members, there needs a simple, consistent, and coherent message for the prospects giving them reasons to join.

The changes are:

Hope that helps!
Jens

Adz4life and Coinsatic are not members of the developers team. They're  supporters. That's why every one has own point of view.
After brainstorming the team had before yesterday   only Jens has a clear view and can explain about earnings from BuzzPower.

There's nothing complicated here. Actually it's very easy to explain what's Adzbuzz  is. 
If there's a person  who invited you to join and he's in Adzbuzz from it's start, my advice to apply to him. At the same time you can ask the members here and in Adzbuzz, Adzbuzzforum as well. I myself explained what's adzbuzz to many users and almost all of them are now well educated about Adzbuzz. So, don't worry you will obtain the whole picture of Adzbuzz in no time.

adz4life

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:11:12 PM

Just to clarify here I am officially part of no team.

I am just a supporter of The ADZ Project and have been a part of it for some time, I have invested in ADZ coins and I promote it.

That is all.

I am like any other member in the community  Wink

dazzler

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:14:45 PM

Is this project still floating?  Wow!  Thought it would have sunk by now!  Congrats!  I haven't been paying attention to it's value lately because I can't find it on any of the exchanges I use....How is the price now days?  Is their any encouraging developments that could convince me that I should jump back in again?
This project isn't floating, it's rising. If you want to see the encouraging developments, do some research. Read the whole thread here and make your own mind up. The days are trying to convince people are over. People here are just discussing the fine details.
dazzler

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:19:56 PM

Just to clarify here I am officially part of no team.

I am just a supporter of The ADZ Project, I have invested in ADZ coins and I promote it.

That is all.

I am like every other member in the community  Wink
Same here! I have supported this from the start because I like the whole philosophy, community, and potential of the business  Smiley
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:39:21 PM

Is this project still floating?  Wow!  Thought it would have sunk by now!  Congrats!  I haven't been paying attention to it's value lately because I can't find it on any of the exchanges I use....How is the price now days?  Is their any encouraging developments that could convince me that I should jump back in again?

what do you call these?

#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Updated

1   Livecoin   ADZ/BTC   $8,191   $0.018174   56.92%   Recently
2   YoBit   ADZ/BTC   $4,018   $0.016848   27.92%   Recently
3   Livecoin   ADZ/USD   $2,092   $0.018100   14.54%   Recently
4   C-CEX   ADZ/BTC   $90   $0.016987   0.63%   Recently
5   Novaexchange   ADZ/BTC   $0   $0.021181   0.00%   Recently
6   C-CEX   ADZ/USD   $0   $5.00   0.00%   Recently
7   Bittylicious   ADZ/GBP   $0   $0.078118   0.00%   Recently

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adzcoin/#markets

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:54:36 PM

Ok after going through the last page it seems the main questions are buried with other responses.

I'm going to put the questions here so it is easier for Jens to explain rather than having to scroll through heaps of other replies
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:09:17 PM

First of all, I never said that coinstatic and adz4life were members of the "developers team", they are part of the marketing team and therefore it would make sense that they would have a good understanding of the way the system will work. Secondly, if "there's nothing complicated here" why are there so many questions and conflicting answers?

I'm not doubting the system, I am just stating that if the goal is to get millions of new members, there needs a simple, consistent, and coherent message for the prospects giving them reasons to join.

The changes are:

Hope that helps!
Jens

Adz4life and Coinsatic are not members of the developers team. They're  supporters. That's why every one has own point of view.
After brainstorming the team had before yesterday   only Jens has a clear view and can explain about earnings from BuzzPower.

There's nothing complicated here. Actually it's very easy to explain what's Adzbuzz  is.  
If there's a person  who invited you to join and he's in Adzbuzz from it's start, my advice to apply to him. At the same time you can ask the members here and in Adzbuzz, Adzbuzzforum as well. I myself explained what's adzbuzz to many users and almost all of them are now well educated about Adzbuzz. So, don't worry you will obtain the whole picture of Adzbuzz in no time.

If you noticed, the questions mostly arised after the mention of coin swap. Which is perfectly normal. The concept itself isn't hard to understand for the average user.

And the concept and the true purpose of the project hasn't changed. Just the coin specs and the way the coins are stored to reduce dumping in the markets.

People are now only asking questions related to the changes with the coin swap. The project hasn't launched yet to the public and this was decided the best time for the swap otherwise it would have caused more confusion with a lot more people out there

Again quoting from Jens post

Here's the changes:

"
-> Buzz Powers can't be bought directly and will only be received when people sponsor projects on our crowdfunding website as a reward."

Once everybody's head is wrapped around this and the dilemma is over, the concept can easily be explained to an average person out there.

Best to get this done now before launch and promos begin
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:16:12 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 11:31:03 PM by coinstatic

Ok here are the 3 main questions that need answering from what I found in the last page to make it easier for Jens to answer.

Please don't post these questions again and just let Jens answer these for your sake, otherwise I'll just delete them because it's continuous spam and as mentioned in the OP, no spam will be tolerated.

Cryptomass:

Thank you Jens. Smiley

Can you provide a broader explanation about how this works?
I mean, there must be some kind of algo (don't think this one needs to be secret) used to calculate daily earnings.
Also, could you confirm or not, that daily earnings from buzzpowers are given even without sharing and that who shares gets a bigger slice of the cake?
Also for this, if you can, please provide us with some maths.

Thank you.
mass

johnp:

ADZ will change to POS and all coin must be held in ADZBuz i get that, what i dont get is how POS will work POS as far as i am aware relies on users holding coins in their wallet (Stake) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake If all coins are in ADZBuz how can this be achieved?

johnp:

"And no this is not a security where you invest and sit back to earn profits, we pay people our profits if they help build ADZbuzz so Buzz Power profit share is a reward for sharing high quality content on ADZbuzz."

So just to be crystal clear you are forcing me to buy adzbuzz and then expecting me to Share high quality content otherwise i will receive nothing or have i got it wrong again :-)

ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:20:27 AM

I like this coin but newbie has no much money for investing. just watch it

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:45:59 AM

And no this is not a security where you invest and sit back to earn profits, we pay people our profits if they help build ADZbuzz so Buzz Power profit share is a reward for sharing high quality content on ADZbuzz.

So you are "forced" to buy Buzz Powers but you claim to have received daily rewards without doing anything and claim later you have 100K ADZ in your wallet?

That's kind of a contradiction isn't it?  Wink

To anybody else who wants to earn without doing a thing:

Because some people that bought ADZ now don't care about our amazing project and only want to cash out, we'll allow them to earn without sharing...I already see this is causing unnecessary friction from the type of people we don't want to attact to ADZbuzz when we launch so this will solve this issue once and for all.

In return we'll ask for your patience and respect for our hard work and (if possible) your support for what we are doing.

Thanks and have a great day.
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:58:02 AM

Ok here are the 3 main questions that need answering from what I found in the last page to make it easier for Jens to answer.

Please don't post these questions again and just let Jens answer these for your sake, otherwise I'll just delete them because it's continuous spam and as mentioned in the OP, no spam will be tolerated.

Cryptomass:

Thank you Jens. Smiley

Can you provide a broader explanation about how this works?
I mean, there must be some kind of algo (don't think this one needs to be secret) used to calculate daily earnings.
Also, could you confirm or not, that daily earnings from buzzpowers are given even without sharing and that who shares gets a bigger slice of the cake?
Also for this, if you can, please provide us with some maths.

Thank you.
mass

johnp:

johnp:

"And no this is not a security where you invest and sit back to earn profits, we pay people our profits if they help build ADZbuzz so Buzz Power profit share is a reward for sharing high quality content on ADZbuzz."

To answer these questions:

1. The algo will constantly update and remain secret at all times so nobody can game the system. The earnings are there to determine what is high quality content and help publishers who product high quality content get more exposure on our homepage. This si the main focus when we start the mass promo's, the earnings just make it more fun for the regular users. Smiley
I already referred to the earnings for sharing and people that share high quality content willl earn more than others. For current ADZ holders who swap to V2 we'll use the average earnings of all sharers.

2. About POS: Not all ADZ will be held in Buzz powers, from day 1 there will be ADZ on the market and traded on the exchanges as we'll distribute our company earnings to Buzz Power holders. If we earn 10K ADZ for instance the day before the swap up to 10K ADZ will be traded on day 1. Buzz Power can only be received when sponsoring our projects on our crowdfunding site so people that trade need a wallet to store their coins and will help secure the blockchain. We will earn dollars to build our infrastructure and use the rest of the pre-mined coins to add the ADZ to people's Buzz Powers. All of this will be transparant on our rowdfunding platform as you'll see when that launches.

So essentially there will be coins on the market, only a very limited amount as the only coins will be from the profit share and some coins from the stake rewards, hence the certainty ADZ will rise to dollars in a couple of weeks...

3. This is explained above.

I don't believe the overall plan of this is that complicated, only the details are and will all be clarified before we launch the mass promo's.  Cheesy

Hope that helps!
Jens

Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: