Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:11:40 AM

Well, I miss the swap thing as I just bought the ADZ v1 from an order set months ago. Now, I am waiting, as what the devs posts that it is 5:1 ratio. When will this happen? Please keep me informed,aand Good Luck to Dev Team.

I am very optimistic of this project.

Open for Campaigns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:34:13 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 02:10:24 AM by alden

sir i support this project and is the only coin i am invested with as i see potential.

can you just answer some of my questions below thank you very much:

1. is it possible if you may consider that invesotors who missed swapping can swap for 1:1 ratio? can you maybe give one last chance for those investors who missed and give one final date such as maybe FRIDAY to swap for 1 ADZ V1 to 1 ADZ V2 as these investors missed the chance and it would only be fair if you allowed this sir. please if you can consider this last time it will be great thanks?

2. could you please tell when ADZ V1 will be closed?

3. can you also explain as the site etc is in maintenance disabling all transactions why has the amount stored in Cashbacks increased since yesterday?

4. also when will ADZ V1 mining stop as the supply still increasing daily?

5. what will happen to left over coins on ADZbuzz, will they be turned to bitcoin now or just remain as ADZ V2?

thank you very much dev and team if you can answer questions above jens sir that will be great

coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:03:56 AM

Ok the questions alden has asked cover up mostly everybody's questions here. I will remove posts that keep asking the same questions over and over as you are only making it harder for Jens to answer.

And it's considered spamming. Please wait for Jens and let him address those questions to alden so everybody has their answers here.

Be patient please and don't post the same questions again. Let Jens address alden's questions. Thanks
millefiori

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:44:14 AM

So to the people choosing to dump their ADZ v1 rather than convert it into ADZ v2 (5 to 1) because they missed the swap are only short changing themselves, because in reality the price of ADZ v1 is irrelevant now and it is all about holding ADZ v2.

Here I am thinking of buying more ADZ v1 to convert into ADZ v2 at the 5:1 ratio because I see the value of ADZ v2 being worth so much more in the future and you are considering dumping for micro cents  Huh

It just shows many of you still don't get the project. Because even if I had missed the swap the 5:1 ratio is still a no brainer which is why I would still buy them now to take advantage of that window! But you have them and thinking of dumping instead for less than 1 cent  Shocked

Oк lets see. I have 100 000 coins and swap them. As a long term investor i'm ready to wait one year to cash them with some additional interest. And if (only IF) the price will be 0.5, so I should get 50 000 usd + interest.  But i was late, they say it was my fault, just get 20 000 new coins and 10 000 usd.  so just another 40 000 usd difference, fogert it, thats not worth to think about.....

Are you guys seriously think I should just be glad and say thanks to get 10k instead of 50k+?Huh
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:54:53 PM

what happen to the adz price ?  Grin
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:56:58 PM

what happen to the adz price ?  Grin

Swap is happening. Don't worry about the current ADZ V1 price  Wink just make sure you've swapped so you can bank hard later with ADZ V2
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 01:58:52 PM

sir i support this project and is the only coin i am invested with as i see potential.

1. is it possible if you may consider that invesotors who missed swapping can swap for 1:1 ratio? can you maybe give one last chance for those investors who missed and give one final date such as maybe FRIDAY to swap for 1 ADZ V1 to 1 ADZ V2 as these investors missed the chance and it would only be fair if you allowed this sir. please if you can consider this last time it will be great thanks?

No. The swap has been announced for many weeks now and the 5:1 ratio is still an amazing deal. It feels like an insult if people say this isn't a good deal to be honest. We believe 100% in our project so we stand by this.

The offer will probably launch in a couple of weeks, we don't have a fixed date yet as our main developers will only start integrating this part after our 12 new devs are trained, which will be beginning next week. A clear update and date will be announced then.

3. can you also explain as the site etc is in maintenance disabling all transactions why has the amount stored in Cashbacks increased since yesterday?
Some profits were still in our distribution wallet and these have been distributed to members.

Mining is needed to keep the blockchain running and people still need to be able to send their coins to us for the swap. So until the new offer launches there will be mining.

5. what will happen to left over coins on ADZbuzz, will they be turned to bitcoin now or just remain as ADZ V2?
All coins in ADZbuzz will be turned into ADZ V2 and earn weekly BTC during the crowdsale phase and daily ADZ V2 after.

thank you very much dev and team if you can answer questions above jens sir that will be great

I appreciate that! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 02:37:26 PM

No. The swap has been announced for many weeks now and the 5:1 ratio is still an amazing deal. It feels like an insult if people say this isn't a good deal to be honest. We believe 100% in our project so we stand by this.

The offer will probably launch in a couple of weeks, we don't have a fixed date yet as our main developers will only start integrating this part after our 12 new devs are trained, which will be beginning next week. A clear update and date will be announced then.

Some profits were still in our distribution wallet and these have been distributed to members.

Mining is needed to keep the blockchain running and people still need to be able to send their coins to us for the swap. So until the new offer launches there will be mining.

All coins in ADZbuzz will be turned into ADZ V2 and earn weekly BTC during the crowdsale phase and daily ADZ V2 after.

I appreciate that! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
Gasturcas

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:02:58 PM

just new here mate i know its a moderated thread im just checking because adz price from yobit is too cheap reading this will assume me that the version 2 can be grow more than 5k after its been release is that we can assume?

dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:21:49 PM

one quick question  before  i dump  all my coins.  why not 1:1 and why 1:5 ratio.  is it fair to investors?  i think jens can answer  that too. at first,  i agree that  this thread  needs to be moderated.  i didn't  know that behind  the scene  there's  worst coming.  but now,  i know why you  want  this to  be moderated.

1. "It feels like an insult if people say this isn't a good deal to be honest. We believe 100% in our project so we stand by this."

you feel insulted? 1:5 ratio? you call that a good deal?  why do you need to come  up with Ver 2? to scam your  investors?  sorry  for the term but i cannot find the right  words for that. can you answer  it.  been waiting  for the reply  since yesterday.

I'm surprised that you still have any coins left after the way you have been whining 'scam' here and on YoBit. Up to you what you do, just do it quietly.
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:26:32 PM

one quick question  before  i dump  all my coins.  why not 1:1 and why 1:5 ratio.  is it fair to investors?

1. "It feels like an insult if people say this isn't a good deal to be honest. We believe 100% in our project so we stand by this."

you feel insulted? 1:5 ratio? you call that a good deal?  

Please go ahead and dump your coins happyme1818. You've said your part. Now be a man and do it. It's finalised that the swap is going to be 1:5

It was mentioned on the Livecoin exchange too a while ago, on this forum, on ADZbuzz, Facebook groups. And here you are showing your face now after the Sunday swap? Coincidence? Seems like FUD to me?

Anyway there's not much else you could do. Either swap, and then when the crowdsale starts at $0.50 you would still be in a lot of profit. And even after the crowdsale this coin is predicted to go to $2+ then you'd be in profit.

It's not Jens, the teams, the other devs, or the community's fault you missed the swap. It's yours. And yet you still have the time to profit even with this 1:5 ratio as this coin is going to shoot to $2+ once launched officially. And when it goes to $2 and you dump your ADZ V1 now, you can only blame yourself for the loss as you've been told many times even the ones getting it at 1:5 are in for a bargain.

Just remember my words. And any more FUD and same questions coming from you I'm just going to remove them. Jens answered alden's questions and if you really cared about the project you'd join this Facebook group and see how many questions have been answered: https://www.facebook.com/groups/261644694200608/

And now I've just answered your question. If you want to swap, good for you. You'll thank yourself you did as you'll be in profit once everything kicks off this time. And if you dump your ADZ V1 now, well all we can do is wish you luck and a prosperous future
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:30:25 PM

Jens and I have answered people's questions above. Everything is finalised. And if you aren't happy with the outcome just go ahead and dump your ADZ V1 so the buyers of ADZ V1 will make a lot of profit when it's swapped for ADZ V2

Any posts regarding this will now be removed as the answers are above. All these questions have even been answered in the Facebook group as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/261644694200608/

Now the focus is going to be put towards the project itself. Which is making ADZbuzz one of the best platforms out there along the lines of Facebook, BuzzFeed and Reddit.
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 03:50:48 PM

just new here mate i know its a moderated thread im just checking because adz price from yobit is too cheap reading this will assume me that the version 2 can be grow more than 5k after its been release is that we can assume?

At the crowdsale we'll sell the coins for $0.50 so not really. Smiley

Just know this: ADZ value will be backed by the ad space on ADZbuzz. If the price is so low it basically means advertisers can get ultra cheap ad-space which automatically means more advertisers will buy ads to get a huge ROI from the ads they can buy on ADZbuzz.

We estimate the intrinsic value to be $3-$4 in less than 3 months, which is based on a simple calculation using total ad space and page views for advertisers and current prices for ad space on other sites.

The system is pretty flawless, nobody can defy simple logic.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 03:56:58 PM

At the crowdsale we'll sell the coins for $0.50 so not really. Smiley

Just know this: ADZ value will be backed by the ad space on ADZbuzz. If the price is so low it basically means advertisers can get ultra cheap ad-space which automatically means more advertisers will buy ads to get a huge ROI from the ads they can buy on ADZbuzz.

We estimate the intrinsic value to be $3-$4 in less than 3 months, which is based on a simple calculation using total ad space and page views for advertisers and current prices for ad space on other sites.

The system is pretty flawless, nobody can defy simple logic.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

To give an example, if ADZcoin is only worth 5 cents and we have our estimated amount of daily page views, advertisers will be able to buy clicks for 1/10 of a penny, the same type of clicks they pay up to $1 for on other sites.

Are you getting the logic yet? Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
dazzler

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:59:06 PM

Jens and I have answered people's questions above. Everything is finalised. And if you aren't happy with the outcome just go ahead and dump your ADZ V1 so the buyers of ADZ V1 will make a lot of profit when it's swapped for ADZ V2

Any posts regarding this will now be removed as the answers are above. All these questions have even been answered in the Facebook group as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/261644694200608/

Now the focus is going to be put towards the project itself. Which is making ADZbuzz one of the best platforms out there along the lines of Facebook, BuzzFeed and Reddit.
Exactly right. The whole project has tons of supporters and happy members, they just don't hang out in this forum or in the Troll Box.
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:01:41 PM

Exactly right. The whole project has tons of supporters and happy members, they just don't hang out in this forum or in the Troll Box.

Yeah while this guy is busy on the troll box, the ones supporting the project will be too busy calculating their huge profits and cashing out the daily earnings  Grin
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 04:03:08 PM

Yeah in fact NOBODY who will buy ad space on ADZbuzz will hang out on this forum, they won't even need to leave ADZbuzz. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:15:01 PM

Yeah in fact NOBODY who will buy ad space on ADZbuzz will hang out on this forum, they won't even need to leave ADZbuzz. Smiley

this is correct sir. people will be too busy there than to even look back on this forum. it is like ETH thread here. It's not that active, people were too busy outside this forum. this forum is not only place and the troll boxes.

i love the project and from now on i will just ignore trolls. i am looking forward to this whole project and i also have list for improvements for adzbuzz that 12 devs can work on

thanks again
dazzler

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:11:01 PM

enough  with sweet  talks. market  never  lies.  i know,  you'll  delete it again my comments again.  and i know you just want to calm down other  investors. good news  guys  if he can scewed you,  he can do it once again.  what you sow is what  you reap.  
lol

What you sow is what you reap indeed, happyme. Hopefully your sunny nature and kind disposition will work for you. lol.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:17:32 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 05:32:36 PM by drays

Well... it was clear you'll react like this, as you don't seem to understand or respect the opinion and views of other people.

Anyway, you helped me to make my own personal decision for this project: I will swap to ADZv5 only if the price of ADZv1 will so low that I could not at least return my investment by selling it.
If the price of ADZv1 will be good enough, I'll sell it and don't convert to ADZv2.

Thats just because I really hate the way the investors were handled on this swap. So even though I like the idea behind the project, I cannot trust the devs who can do this to their own community. If this is done once, it will be done again. There is a chance for great returns, but there is big chance to get crewed once again.

Its a pity.

Good luck with this, I am most probably out. I don't think I will be missed by dev team  Grin

Few other considerations from me:

1. Its better to delete the post with "cryptiplier.com" advertisement from your thread. 99% chance this is a simple ponzi, so it would be good to stay away from that, for the project not to be associated with it, and be blamed later, when they deny the payouts.

2. "12 new devs"... I am listening this over and over... But you know what? This is more of a drawback to me than an advantage. You just cannot hire 12 professional devs at once, only low quality devs could be added in bulk. And regardless of that, I would say one more thing - adding 12 people to the team of 3-4 will create mess much bigger than benefit. Trust me, I have managed teams of different sizes (sometimes more than 12 under direct supervision), so I tell what I really know. Been there seen that.

Huh... I feel like I became too grumpy here, so I'll stop on this.. Grin

I know this could be deleted. coinstatic, if you feel it should be deleted, please go ahead and delete it. I respect you personally (cannot tell the same about the dev team), and am ok with your decision on that.

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: