Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 08:35:26 PM

i would know if i want swap my adzv1 to adzv2 i should just send my coins via exchange to adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h ??

Or just send them directly to your ADZbuzz web wallet, but do it ASAP before Friday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
materazi

Activity: 694

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:45:46 PM

i would know if i want swap my adzv1 to adzv2 i should just send my coins via exchange to adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h ??

Or just send them directly to your ADZbuzz web wallet, but do it ASAP before Friday.

so i was send a part of my coin to adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h, but when i received my ADZ V2 and how.
bigbass

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:23:15 PM

Well i have supported this project for a little while and accepted the constant change in plans and ignoring all the trolls, but after todays update introducing yet another delay enough is enough.

'During the crowdsale the ADZcoin price will be fixed at $0.50 per ADZ and there will be no daily ADZ V2 rewards with an option to sell them yet.' I accepted this statement the other day thinking V2 is only a couple of weeks away but in todays update we get 'LAUNCH OF ADZCOIN V2 (5-6 MONTHS)'

So my coins are locked for 12 months and for 6 months i am not receiving any daily rewards. Jens in my opinion you have totally mislead a number of people and you are not to be trusted, i have sold the coins i have been buying over the last couple of days to some poor soul and if there was anyway to get my coins that are locked i would have sold them as well at any price. Goodbye
bigbass

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:32:27 PM

Sorry one last post I have been doing some digging and the figures quoted on Cashbacks do not add up there are supposed to be 34,840,091 in cashbacks yet there are 35532053.75262501 in this wallet 9QnhSGJGPgvrgMevh2JEp3GuPtf8EubfJu   that have not moved since 15th September so i assume these are part of the premine obviously these 2 figures added together go way above the total supply of 48,000,000
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:27:37 AM

Well i have supported this project for a little while and accepted the constant change in plans and ignoring all the trolls, but after todays update introducing yet another delay enough is enough.

'During the crowdsale the ADZcoin price will be fixed at $0.50 per ADZ and there will be no daily ADZ V2 rewards with an option to sell them yet.' I accepted this statement the other day thinking V2 is only a couple of weeks away but in todays update we get 'LAUNCH OF ADZCOIN V2 (5-6 MONTHS)'

So my coins are locked for 12 months and for 6 months i am not receiving any daily rewards. Jens in my opinion you have totally mislead a number of people and you are not to be trusted, i have sold the coins i have been buying over the last couple of days to some poor soul and if there was anyway to get my coins that are locked i would have sold them as well at any price. Goodbye

you have made very big mistake sir! while waiting for ADZ V2, during crowdsale everybody holding buzz powers will be paid in Bitcoins weekly and when ADZ V2 is ready then daily ADZ V2

so you will have been making Bitcoins weekly soon during crowdsale if you had decided to hold but it seems you blindly just sold at loss.....

ryan7269

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:53:39 AM

how do you send it to the address when adbuzz wallet is under maintance
materazi

Activity: 694

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:56:26 AM

i sent a part o my adz coin to the adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h, when i will receive my adz v2 and how
adz4life

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 01:24:45 PM

I keep telling everybody this but the success of ADZv2 is based on the success of ADZbuzz.

You will never get the former without the latter being 100% ready.

If you don't understand that, then you really do not care about the project and its plans. You only care about your earnings; which ironically would only come through the success of ADZbuzz - which you don't really care about.

You tell me, what good will ADZ V2 be on the market if the platform to give it its purpose is not even ready yet?

Also, the target market of ADZbuzz is not going to be people like you who only care about earnings; rather it would be publishers and advertisers who will care about the platform being successful and of high quality to provide them with traffic and good advertising! And as a secondary bonus they can earn rewards too...

So ADZbuzz is doing the right thing to make sure their platform is ready before introducing the coin to market; as that is what will attract their target market.

When people can grasp that simple concept it would all make sense. For the people that only care about the MONEY MONEY MONEY aspect and not the platform they have missed the whole plot of what this project is all about.

Anyways the smart investors who understand the plot, would be happy to see the platform fully ready before the ADZ v2 launch even if it takes 5-6 months, as they know that their long term investment would be worth more as a result.

Anyways, Goodbye.

adz4life

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 01:30:50 PM

i sent a part o my adz coin to the adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h, when i will receive my adz v2 and how

Send all your ADZ coins to that address and then send a support ticket to www.adzbuzzhelp.com

The swap will happen automatically, Did you not read the updates?

adz4life

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 01:32:25 PM

how do you send it to the address when adbuzz wallet is under maintance

The web wallet address is accessible.

You don't send coins on ADZbuzz to that address.

Only coins you have on the exchange or in your offline wallet you can send them to your ADZbuzz web wallet for the coin swap.

johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:52:42 PM

ADZCOIN NEWS
Created 28.10.2016 17:49
Dear Adzcoin holders, today we have had to delist ADZ V1 from our Exchange and burn the remains. However, this will not happen. Developers have contacted us and explained some details of their plan of actions which you can read following this link.

In a nutshell, all the deal was to force hacker to disclose himself and dump the stolen coins. Plan was successfully finished.

Due to that fact, Adzcoin V1 will not be delisted and continue trading for about 30-40 days more. You can deposit/withdraw/trade Adzcoin with no restrictions. You will be able to swap coins with 1:1 ratio. We will notify you several days before blockchain will go offline.

On Livecoin HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

*Image Removed*
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:53:54 PM

If this is true why did I have to find out about it on Livecoin

http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Instructions-for-ADZ-Swap.pdf

*Image Removed*
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 04:14:42 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're doing good!

As the swap clock has come to an end I want to inform you about something very important.

Make sure to read the pdf here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Instructions-for-ADZ-Swap.pdf

This will help you understand the events of the past 5 weeks and we are honestly happy this period is over and we can start focusing on the things that will make our project succeed.

Also make sure to read the finalized roadmap of the ADZbuzz / ADZcoin project here incase you missed that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-and-adzcoin-project-roadmap/

Have a great weekend!

Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:22:46 PM

Hi Everybody,

As the swap clock has come to an end I want to inform you about something very important.

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Instructions-for-ADZ-Swap.pdf

This will help you understand the events of the past 5 weeks and we are honestly happy this period is over and we can start focusing on the things that will make our project succeed.

Also make sure to read the finalized roadmap of the ADZbuzz / ADZcoin project here incase you missed that:

Have a great weekend!

Jens

Wow! Now it all makes sense why the sudden decision making. Jens, you and your team rock. Let's focus now on making Adzbuzz a top-notch social media platform. Excited about the future, time to secure more Adz v1!! Let's GO Smiley
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:40:00 PM

Hi Everybody,

Have a great weekend!

Jens
that's cool jenss now we will talked about how the project will proceed and how it will bring more success to your investors, good luck buds.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:41:10 PM

Hope the thief rots for causing all the problems in the 1st place. It's great that the plan managed to force the thief to dump his stash under a penny.

And for the guys who thought they'd get the 5:1 ratio. Well it's going to be 1:1 for all. Enjoy  Smiley
dazzler

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:51:03 PM

Hope the thief rots for causing all the problems in the 1st place. It's great that the plan managed to force the thief to dump his stash under a penny.

And for the guys who thought they'd get the 5:1 ratio. Well it's going to be 1:1 for all. Enjoy  Smiley
Bloody scammers, hackers and robbers are everywhere, especially in the crypto community. We know now that the system is fool proof and that it won't happen again. Time to look forward to ADZbuzz and ADZcoin making it big  Smiley
PCC

Activity: 70

Any investment is to study

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 05:17:57 PM

It's great. could not be happier. I strongly believe in the project  Cool Cool
always cheer !  Jens and team ADZ.

https://wealthydice.com/?ref=129 Free 2400 sat/1h
https://goo.gl/8c52ZN free 4000 sat/1h (Adbit.co)
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:25:07 PM

Now we all understand this past time, such a clever move!
Adzcoin and ADZbuzzer team definitely write new page in crypto history!
Congratulations!
And even now we know that ADZbuzz Ltd. is registered!
Amazing work JensS and team!!!
Nothing can stop ADZbuzz!
PS Im from London so if passing nearby can I pop in to shake hand anybody of this great developer team?
Do you have office there?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:40:01 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 02:31:54 AM by drays

Have a great weekend!
Jens
Nice writeup... The only thing which is completely unclear to me: why the hacker would start FUD campaign, as you tell..? Even if you allow to swap 5:1, it would have been utterly stupid for him to FUD, because that lowers the cost of coins, and hence lowers his profits. He should much more be interested in hyping the project, so prices go up and he could sell for higher profit, even if it is lower than he expected.

So with this we offer everybody who means well our sincerest apologies if we have offended or disadvantaged anybody in trying to find the best outcome for all ADZcoin holders.
Well, I understand you. Its hard to accept your apologies for me, but I will probably do. Your seemingly ungrounded and unfair stubbornness costed me a lot of time and nerves (and nerve cells do not recover, unfortunately), as I have internal feeling of 'fairness', and it was insulted. But again, I understand the reason now... and though I DO NOT appreciate what you did, at least you saved your project. Some people tell - "end justifies the means". I am not one of those who think this way, but well, everyone thinks differently.

You could have probably told me something in PM, so I wouldn't get so nervous and try to fight with you, but I understand you could not risk your plans, and probably I also was under suspicion  Undecided. I would appreciate personal apologies, as I'm the one of those who probably suffered the most, but I assume you are too proud, and asking for apologies in general is much easier, than doing that to person.

Again, our sincerest apologies goes out to the people that were informed about this pseudo-swap late and felt disadvantaged,I hope that the fact that you’ll get ADZ V2 at a 1:1 ratio if you merely send them to your ADZbuzz web wallet (which is stored offline so 100% safe) is enough to accept them.

I am really glad you do this 1:1 swap after all. I hope the most of the '5:1 rebellions' benefited from this Smiley

As to me, I have sold all my coins as promised here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590365.msg16617320#msg16617320. If I tell something, I do it. I had a little bit profit on this, so I should probably be glad Smiley

I do not regret going out, even knowing all the story now, because for me personally this project is associated with useless time spent on arguing, and some unpleasant emotions. Though from other hand, I got few new friends here, so that's probably the biggest benefit I had from this project Smiley.
But as for others, I guess they would be happy now, and can forget this small incident easier than me.

I wish all the guys involved in this project, a big success! Folks like coinstatic and few others here, really deserve it!

Everything said now... I am out, goodbye!
Wish you all the best! Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: