Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:36:54 AM

Hi,

I hope you're having a great weekend! :-)

Today we just want to give you an update
about the adjusted ADZbuzz Timeline.

Here you can find that:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/680-adzbuzz-update-april-15-preview-of-updated-timeline

This is surely an interesting ride
and the outcome can only
be massive success!

All the best,
The ADZbuzz Team

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:41:43 AM

hi..I created the AdzBuzz coin community GOOGLE+....I look forward to all of you...

What a nonsense.. ADZbuzz is the platform, ADZcoin is the cryptocurrency, You just created something new out of project and only confusing people.
Do not exist any coin called AdzBuzz. .. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101014998608824083190
  Angry

Hi,

I'm worried. I invested in 5000 satoshis ...
 Undecided

My advice, dont be worry and dont check the price every day. Its long term project/investment so just leave your coins untouched and let the business grow, come back later all will be fine.

just browsing on my old coin that i left. so the swap didn't happend? what happened? its been long since i visit here. the link can't open if you are not a member.  i think you need to put it in Public, maybe old investors  would come back if they saw the improvements.

How can you buy into ADZcoin but not be a member of ADZbuzz? That is where the heart of the community really is.

Is this real question?
Answer -As typical trader buying/selling coins, do not need be involved in each project but good if yes.

just browsing on my old coin that i left. so the swap didn't happend? what happened? its been long since i visit here. the link can't open if you are not a member.  i think you need to put it in Public, maybe old investors  would come back if they saw the improvements.

How can you buy into ADZcoin but not be a member of ADZbuzz? That is where the heart of the community really is.

so you mean i have no right to buy this coin without registered on your ADZbuzz?
we keep the price UP before without registered in ADZbuzz.  just so happend the dev is so clever so we decided to dump it last year. anyway good luck.
happyme1818, you got reply on previous page, Please visit and read in full (it isn't short) spend 5 minutes to meet this amazing project http://bloglivin.com/adzbuzz-review/

To make it clear if forgotten, there wasn't any swap happen.

Swap announcement was just a very clever trick to get back control on over 2 million stolen coins!

Interesting pdf file with full story explanation from October last year.
 You can get this file PDF here

Obviously you and everybody else can buy ADZcoins (yobit,livecoin) without joining ADZbuzz but this is just boring investment.
Why not join ADZbuzz if is free and even more because also you can earn ADZcoin rewards daily... please read the review ,link above.
Fresh forum has been just set up and available here https://forum.adzbuzz.com/

ADZbuzz growing and community helping with reporting bugs or with suggestion of new features etc.
The dev is clever and very intelligent indeed.
Project is on right track, just need all that necessary time to develop additional platforms and features to kick off. Smiley

Yeah it's all about ADZbuzz and it's partner sites, ADZcoin is just the store of value used to distribute revenue but since our company isn't turning profits now and is still in building phase ADZcoin can't have any demand yet.

The latest update gives a better overview of when we expect to scale into a profit generating company and as a result buy ADZcoin to distribute amongst publishers and ADZbuzz users.

Here you can find that: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/680-adzbuzz-update-april-15-preview-of-updated-timeline

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

Hi,

I hope you're having a great weekend! :-)

Today we just want to give you an update
about the adjusted ADZbuzz Timeline.

Here you can find that:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/680-adzbuzz-update-april-15-preview-of-updated-timeline

This is surely an interesting ride
and the outcome can only
be massive success!

All the best,
The ADZbuzz Team

Sweet update for this Easter time Jens.
Definitely who is not taking actions now and not buying even small amount of couple of thousands ADZcoins in that low promotional price going to regret it soon...

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 10:01:08 AM

Hi,

I hope you're doing good! :-)

In today's update we'll explain how
we will add ll the features needed and
fix all the bugs so ADZbuzz can benefit
from all it's viral features.

Check it out here:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/892-adzbuzz-update-april-18-finalizing-adzbuzz

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:34:17 PM

Hi Everybody,

For the people that should miss it, here is the first version of the ADZbuzz App for Android:

>>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.adzbuzz.com&hl=en

This is still the first beta version so if you can help our developer out with fixing bugs and features that would be great.

Here you can find the thread in the forum:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-bug-fixes/921-help-our-mobile-developer-create-an-amazing-adzbuzz-android-app

Thanks in Advance,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:43:18 PM

Hi Everybody,

For the people that should miss it, here is the first version of the ADZbuzz App for Android:

>>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.adzbuzz.com&hl=en

This is still the first beta version so if you can help our developer out with fixing bugs and features that would be great.

Here you can find the thread in the forum:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-bug-fixes/921-help-our-mobile-developer-create-an-amazing-adzbuzz-android-app

Thanks in Advance,
Jens
well done jenss this would be a great progress from your project let see how this android apps will help the price to value
up, i'm watching your project and its seems that this update are moving the price again inside yobit, thanks and hope to
see more from you..

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

Hi,

Today I have an important update for you
because i'm talking about scaling the ADZbuzz
project and you can read an intro to the ADZbuzz
Football platform.

Read it here:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/1073-adzbuzz-update-april-20-scaling-and-adzbuzz-football-platform

Have a great day!
The ADZbuzz Team

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 11:06:27 AM

Hi,

Today I want to officially announce the date the ADZbuzz VIP offer will close forever.

On the sales page you can find the countdown:

>>> http://bloglivin.com/become-adzbuzz-vip/

At the moment only about 350 spots are sold of the 1000 we envisioned, so this is an amazing opportunity to earn even more than projected on the sales page!

And when the timer ends, the offer is gone forever, period.

After that we'll launch an improved version of the lifelong traffic offer and an initial version of our global affiliate program. This offer will also have 1000 spots and this offer will also count for VIP buyer earnings.

What does this mean?

That VIP members will start earning Dollars as well on top of the ADZ they already at the moment. Smiley

So this just serves as a reminder not to be late for this unique and amazing opportunity to earn easy money for life.

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team

Join Buzzex.io
freebtc4e

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 03:45:54 PM

I want to know the reason
Why dump more and more  Huh Huh
granat

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

granatgas-pool.info

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 04:08:29 PM

AutoSwitch pool x11 and single pool for DASH, ADZ, and KURT
support payment ADZ, KURT and DASH
0% FEE
5% Block bonus will be end on 30 April
every sunday 2% block bonus
Review me and contact me for support Smiley  Grin
indri123

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:49:38 PM

Why dump more and more  Huh Huh

Well I bought some at 800 satoshis so now ADZ does not have permission from me to keep on dropping. You can start buying guys.
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:30:10 PM

0% FEE

Interesting indeed, pool looks nice to me and going to check it.
Auto switching mode and payout in ADZ should be more profitable than mining only ADZ (at this moment), I mean should get more ADZ coins after conversion..
Lets see Wink
granat

Activity: 186

granatgas-pool.info

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 01:57:51 AM

0% FEE

Interesting indeed, pool looks nice to me and going to check it.
Auto switching mode and payout in ADZ should be more profitable than mining only ADZ (at this moment), I mean should get more ADZ coins after conversion..
Lets see Wink

Happy mining  Grin
if you have a problem or issue you can contact me  Wink
freebtc4e

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:19:18 AM

Hi,

Today I want to officially announce the date the ADZbuzz VIP offer will close forever.

At the moment only about 350 spots are sold of the 1000 we envisioned, so this is an amazing opportunity to earn even more than projected on the sales page!

After that we'll launch an improved version of the lifelong traffic offer and an initial version of our global affiliate program. This offer will also have 1000 spots and this offer will also count for VIP buyer earnings.

What does this mean?

That VIP members will start earning Dollars as well on top of the ADZ they already at the moment. Smiley

So this just serves as a reminder not to be late for this unique and amazing opportunity to earn easy money for life.

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team

hi dev,
I want to know :
If I buy a vip = 500 usd
How much will I get usd or adzcoin every day?
Every day I will receive how much ?
And how long the payback period is ?
thanks advance.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:59:08 AM

Why dump more and more  Huh Huh

The coin is dead!
 Cry

your funnie ........

the dev comes almost everyweek week with new updates and you telling us its dead, this as an newbie Smiley
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:12:35 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 12:43:31 PM by coinstatic

Removed the guy's post Smiley

And nothing is dead. This project and coin has never been as alive as much as now.

If you've been paying attention to the updates here you'll understand. But I don't think you're bothered to read them and you are blindly staring at the coin itself hoping it will magically explode (which it will soon anyway once everything is ready)

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 12:11:43 PM

Somehow i have no idea if the FUD just wanted to get some post count or so

Even the devs is posting updates, they are saying that "coin is dead"

Well done
Roselop

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:22:00 PM

Hi,

What does this mean?

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team

Good news I've just read on this thread and I see some things are interesting.

I want to ask some questions if I have some adz coins on the exchange then I want to invest them to this offer so is it allowed to do that action ?

if yes , Can I choose USD for withdrawal or I must withdraw adz coin? Thank you.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:03:42 PM

Hi,

What does this mean?

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team

Good news I've just read on this thread and I see some things are interesting.

I want to ask some questions if I have some adz coins on the exchange then I want to invest them to this offer so is it allowed to do that action ?

if yes , Can I choose USD for withdrawal or I must withdraw adz coin? Thank you.

You can buy this offer using Adzcoins too. Just submit a support ticket mentioning that you want to invest with your Adzcoins here: https://help.adzbuzz.com/index.php?a=add

And the good thing is this offer pays you both. USD to Paypal and Adzcoins.

So you can withdraw USD to your Paypal every 30 days and you can withdraw your Adzcoins as well every 30 days to your wallet
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 06:47:51 AM

Hi,

Today we have another update about the
ADZbuzz Project, here you can
find that in the forum:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/1344-adzbuzz-update-april-26-3-important-topics

In this update we'll cover 3 important
topics, i'm sure you'll find thoes interesting. Smiley

All the best,
The ADZbuzz Team

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: