Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

OP will update first page in due time  Wink
it should be always updated after any event mate, because investors are still relying with any news coming from the OP
this project still in a long way to succeed dev still finding new ways for sure.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:15:21 PM

Funny... people people dont bother to check the OP (first page) of tread to find basic information...
BTW please update it.
Coin miners pool is not having adz any more also we have over 1100 members on fb group
What about translation bounties or no more needs?

Removed the pool and updated the number of members in the fb group.

About the translation bounties, I've left it as it is incase Jens decides to give bounties later on. So I'll update that when there are bounties available for translation
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:17:10 PM

I am surprised that there is silence in this thread.
ADZ is a huge project and I think it's just a matter of time as we will see a lot more interest.
Currently the price is ADZ is low, so there is a bargain on cheap coins.

Smiley

I agree it's quite silent here. More noise here though Smiley : https://forum.adzbuzz.com/

Of course. ADZ is way undervalued and the project is huge (and still growing). Just hold your coins tight that's all I can advise everyone here. Once everything is implemented and it gains traction, ADZ will definitely do the investors proud. In terms of the business itself, ADZbuzz is gaining a lot of popularity with about 100s of new signups daily. So we are on the right track here. Also more updates ahead when the football platform is ready

but i think if jans can update every post here too more and more bitcointalk member will know about adz coin and its development  it will bring more investors and positive idea about adz coin

Jens is quite busy right now in helping developers set up the football platform. But don't worry, I'll post updates here whenever there's new info
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

Funny... people people dont bother to check the OP (first page) of tread to find basic information...
BTW please update it.
Coin miners pool is not having adz any more also we have over 1100 members on fb group
What about translation bounties or no more needs?

not allways is the OP (first page) up to date, before i buy i wanna double checkit before i buy some ...

btw is there an paper version of the wallet ?

No paper wallet as of yet
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:20:46 PM

OP will update first page in due time  Wink
it should be always updated after any event mate, because investors are still relying with any news coming from the OP
this project still in a long way to succeed dev still finding new ways for sure.

I do agree with you. There'll be an updated version of the whitepaper, new website for Adzcoin and updated info about ADZbuzz soon as when the devs finish working on the new football platform. Once it's complete, I'll update the OP
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:29:00 PM

Here's the latest update which was released yesterday for all those that missed it.

Source: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/4558-adzbuzz-update-july-16-dev-reports-and-more

Hi Everybody,

I hope all of you are doing good!

It's been a bit quiet with updates but not for our devs, here are the last 2 dev reports:

-> June 30: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PpV-62KxyLLL9iI1VxfityUGxN-pTgGkepGl7nsxm7c/edit
-> July 11: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X7JJ_RHj2ztdS0DxtFibYbUR0bZXOgVzVc4UbI_c0bA/edit

I'm also happy to announce that we are making great progress on the Titan site which is our anticipated first big income stream.
In case you wonder about this, here is the script we'll connect to ADZbuzz allowing every ADZbuzz member to earn even more every day:
https://usetitan.com/default.aspx

As you know the ADZbuzz user-base is growing fast and this is the perfect platform for our audience. We hope to soon welcome 1000's of ADZbuzz members on our Titan site and as soon as our daily profits exceeds $100+ we will use this to buy ADZcoins on the exchanges, use the 50/50 indirect donation feature and increase daily earnings on ADZbuzz for all members and publishers who use the ADZlink.

We also hope to announce a launch date for Tifostarter soon which will attract millions of football fans to ADZbuzz, so more about that later.

Before the Titan site is ready and our amazing system takes off, we will also work on the presentation of ADZbuzz and ADZcoin. It's fair to say that currently the crypto world is taking serious hits and big investors will look for other coins to invest in which can be considered safe. ADZcoin with it's continious shrinking supply, increasing demand and fast-growing community will surely come on the radar of these people so we'll make sure we'll have:

-> A new site for ADZcoin
-> An extensive FAQ section
-> A new video explaining the system
-> A clear timeline (including ADZbuzzPay)
-> Daily profit stats with coins distirbuted and burned

Once again, we appreciate your patience and help for making ADZbuzz and ADZcoin an amazing life-changing project. About a month ago we were happy to announce the final timeline and now we are anticipating the moment we can announce the launch of the long-awaited Titan site followed by Tifostarter.

Stay tuned for more info!

Have a great Sunday!
The ADZbuzz Team
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:32:29 AM

How to compile linux version wallet?
Instruction from here https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md not worked.
Code:
mrxtraf@mrxtraf-kubuntu-work:/tmp$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin.git
Клoниpoвaниe в «adzcoin»…
remote: Counting objects: 528, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (445/445), done.
remote: Total 528 (delta 74), reused 528 (delta 74), pack-reused 0
Production facilities: 100% (528/528), 9.91 MiB | 303.00 KiB/s, done.
Determination of changes: 100% (74/74), done.
Checking connection ... done.
mrxtraf@mrxtraf-kubuntu-work:/tmp$ cd adzcoin/
mrxtraf@mrxtraf-kubuntu-work:/tmp/adzcoin$ cd src/
mrxtraf@mrxtraf-kubuntu-work:/tmp/adzcoin/src$ sudo make -f makefile.unix
Building LevelDB ...
make[1]: enter to catalog «/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb»
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c db/builder.cc -o db/builder.o

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein512_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:
skein.c:1245:36: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  skein_big_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 64);
                                    ^
skein.c:953:1: note:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void skein_big_close(sph_skein_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’
 skein_big_close(sph_skein_big_context *sc, unsigned ub, unsigned n,
 ^
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpointsync.d -o obj/checkpointsync.o checkpointsync.cpp
g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o AdzCoind leveldb/libleveldb.a obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/hash.o obj/bloom.o obj/noui.o obj/leveldb.o obj/txdb.o obj/cubehash.o obj/luffa.o obj/aes_helper.o obj/echo.o obj/shavite.o obj/simd.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/groestl.o obj/jh.o obj/keccak.o obj/skein.o obj/checkpointsync.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/db.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/thread_data.hpp:243: undefined reference to `boost::this_thread::hidden::sleep_for(timespec const&)'
obj/init.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/thread_data.hpp:243: undefined reference to `boost::this_thread::hidden::sleep_for(timespec const&)'
obj/irc.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
obj/main.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
obj/net.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
obj/bitcoinrpc.o:/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/thread_data.hpp:243: more undefined references to `boost::this_thread::hidden::sleep_for(timespec const&)' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:187: the recipe is a mistake for the purpose of «AdzCoind»
make: *** [AdzCoind] Error

build-essential, libssl-dev, libboost-all-dev, libdb4.8-dev, libdb4.8++-dev instaled.

Or. I try run binary at wine (PlayOnLinux). Wallet is running, but not getted config, and not run rpc.

Any good luck with ADZcoin wallet on linux?
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

ADZcoin will be accepted maybe on poloniex?I really like adzbuzz project .I have never seen better project in my life where we can earn so huge amount like in adzbuzz for free.I have 7 communites and still growing.My goal is 100 communities to have very big daily income and to be able to pay my life taxex and  live with that and my active referral goal is at least 100 active referrals.
indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:26:21 AM

my adz coin account blocked without a reason and few adz coin on it too,i try to contact there support no way to contact support after account disable ,any body can help me to get my adz coin out from there or any explanations why my account blocked any reason,
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

my adz coin account blocked without a reason and few adz coin on it too,i try to contact there support no way to contact support after account disable ,any body can help me to get my adz coin out from there or any explanations why my account blocked any reason,

Your question has been answered on the Forum, where you say that it is your friend's account?
You can just send in a ticket to support.
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-general-support/4984-account-blocked

https://help.adzbuzz.com/index.php?a=add
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:42:42 PM

Who told you is no way to contact support friend ?

Bookmark this link SUPPORT in case you need for any reason again

There should be security reason why it been blocked..
I had this before, if system detecting suspicious movement (any kind like multiple unsuccessful attempt login to your account for example) its for your own good.

And don't get your ADZcoin of the system, keep them in AD wallet and enable DFY so you will earn extra coins every day.
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

I had this before, if system detecting suspicious movement (any kind like multiple unsuccessful attempt login to your account for example) its for your own good.

And don't get your ADZcoin of the system, keep them in AD wallet and enable DFY so you will earn extra coins every day.

Please tell me what I have to profit as I send my ADZ to my wallet  on https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin  ??

Smiley

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:39:55 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 08:50:54 PM by nid125

Please tell me what I have to profit as I send my ADZ to my wallet  on https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin  ??

Smiley

If I understand you correctly... You already sent coins to your WEB wallet in ADZbuzz, right?
Now click that blue (transfer) next to your Total Available Balance
In pop up window enter number of ADZcoins you want to transfer (to your AD wallet) and mark Enabled DFY then click TRANSFER, that's it.

PS. Dear random visitor Wink
If you new in this tread and you didn't join ADZbuzz yet, you can do it here or from my signature .
Join absolutely free and discover what this platform can offer you.
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:09:29 PM

Thanks for the info, but tell me if I do what you wrote, will I make money this way?
If so, how much?
Sorry but english is not native my language and I would like to understand it well.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:05:16 AM

Thanks for the info, but tell me if I do what you wrote, will I make money this way?
If so, how much?
Sorry but english is not native my language and I would like to understand it well.

Of course you will, this way and another (not only one way is available without investing) but you know that we earning in ADZcoins and soon something really big coming so value of your earning will dramatically increase. More coins you have in DFY more you earn, thats obvious and smart people buying ADZcoins as much can afford now in this very low undervalued price. Also every active (loging daily) referral earn you coins.. For more info or ask question please go to ADZbuzz forum
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:19:23 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here is another update on the forum called "How ADZbuzz Titan and Tifostarter Will Work Together":

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/5093-adzbuzz-update-july-26-how-adzbuzz-titan-and-tifostarter-will-work-together

I think you'll like this one.

Have a great day!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:24:01 AM

Great work JensS.
The project is moving in the right direction. I am very excited about the coming days.

ADZ still cheap
Wink
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:39:44 AM

Great work JensS.
The project is moving in the right direction. I am very excited about the coming days.

ADZ still cheap
Wink

I can sense in the air that now we are very near to the completion of our dream and required development of project Smiley
I can speculate of $10>= price of adz in november-december or at most february Cool
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:12:57 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here is another update on the forum called "How ADZbuzz Titan and Tifostarter Will Work Together":

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/5093-adzbuzz-update-july-26-how-adzbuzz-titan-and-tifostarter-will-work-together

I think you'll like this one.

Have a great day!
Jens

We doing excellent progress and I hope more people going to discover how great oportunity is giving ADZbuzz to everyone.
Im grabbing as much ADZcoins as I can to smile widely in  few weeks/ months and incoming years because together with my VIPs spots - PASSIVE income from only ADZbuzz platform alone let me enjoy my life Cheesy
Check this one:
" Originally posted by kingsmill71
Hi jens - great update. One question - will people be paid for logging into Tifostarter as well as Adzbuzzz?
We will create the subdomain tifostarter.adzbuzz.com with the same system as ADZbuzz so people that sign up through this new platform will earn their daily ADZbuzz bonus for logging into Tifostarter. It won't be needed to also log into ADZbuzz.com the main site."

If you guys think you can bring onboard few joiners for this free and very unique platform
and help them earn free money, just join and take a part in our referral-contest

(Just saying so more people can know about this opportunity (still 3 weeks time)  otherwise you will regret it with words  (soft version) "why don't I register at least, its all free, silly me" Wink  

EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

Don`t forget about the Titan project ADZbuzz will create the an all-in-one earnings platform:

How this works is quite simple:
-> People can log into ADZbuzz to earn more
-> If they want to earn more they can visit the Titan site
-> 50% of earnings from the Titan site are used to buy ADZ and sent to users who perform small tasks
-> The other 50% of those ADZ are used for the indirect donations and profit distribution

for full details read the latest update from July 26  Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: