Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

Where is Press Release?

https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/adzbuzz-platform-announce/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:38 AM

OP updated with relevant information
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Hi, do not let your excitement slow down any bit because to add to the momentum created by Press Release, today we have launched a Referral Contest and millions of tokens and their respective daily profit share are up for grab Smiley

Since ADZbuzz has probably the most lucrative Affiliate Program available, this Referral Contest will just accelerate your targets of Passive Income.

So let's head to understand the details.
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/adzbuzz-development-updates/20625-referral-contest-live-win-upto-10mn-act
kr3gg

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

It didn’t help  Sad
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Hi, we are pleased to update you that 10 more communities have now been converted into ACTs (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) and ready for trading in ADZ, BTC and ETH in our improved exchange. Smiley

These are also available to be grabbed through ADZcoin at extreme discount on ADZbuzz Exchange. Please note that at start we were offering 50%, i.e., 1Mn tokens at discount but due to its demand we have now increased this to 75%, i.e., 1.5Mn tokens. So utilise the opportunity till it lasts. Smiley

For complete info including the list of these communities let's head to our highly interactive forum
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/adzbuzz-community-tokens-acts/20706-adzbuzz-community-tokens-june-5-2018

To increase your confidence on why ADZbuzz Community Tokens (ACTs) are a great investment please read this post
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18812-why-adzbuzz-community-tokens-acts-are-a-great-investment
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

Hi, we have released another ADZcoin Burn Report in line with the ADZbuzz Buyback Program. Around 33k ADZcoin is burnt since the last release

You can refer the same here
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/adzbuzz-buyback-program/20718-adzcoin-burn-report_6-june-2018

We use 10% of ACT proceedings to burn ADZcoin and reduce the supply permanently. To know more why we believe we will be able to burn ADZcoin continuously and reduce its supply from the market, please refer the link below
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/adzbuzz-buyback-program/20226-adzbuzz-buyback-program-info
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

where masternodes ?

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

where masternodes ?

We'll announce when we launch or about to launch the masternodes. Until then enjoy the other numerous features we have already built. Smiley
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

where masternodes ?

We'll announce when we launch or about to launch the masternodes. Until then enjoy the other numerous features we have already built. Smiley

ok tnx ) tel me what alive pool for this , not miningdutch

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Hi, we are pleased to update you that 10 more communities have now been converted into ACTs (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) and ready for trading in ADZ, BTC and ETH in our improved exchange. Smiley

These are also available to be grabbed through ADZcoin at extreme discount on ADZbuzz Exchange. Please note that at start we were offering 50%, i.e., 1Mn tokens at discount but due to its demand we have now increased this to 75%, i.e., 1.5Mn tokens. So utilise the opportunity till it lasts. Smiley

For complete info including the list of these communities let's head to our highly interactive forum
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/adzbuzz-community-tokens-acts/20795-adzbuzz-community-tokens-june-8-2018

To increase your confidence on why ADZbuzz Community Tokens (ACTs) are a great investment please read this post
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18812-why-adzbuzz-community-tokens-acts-are-a-great-investment
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

ok tnx ) tel me what alive pool for this , not miningdutch

https://pool.mn/adz/

https://aikapool.com/

https://d3pool.eu/

http://zergpool.com/
millefiori

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

where masternodes ?

Hm, will there be masternodes?
camohitmishra

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:43:38 AM

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/adzbuzz-community-tokens-acts/20893-adzbuzz-community-tokens-june-12-2018

camohitmishra

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Hi, we have added a premium advertising spot for ADZbuzz Community Owners to advertise their communities at the very exciting and happening place on ADZbuzz.

This is a limited offer which makes it more beneficial for ACT owners. It’s a risk free offer as the buyer of the ad spots gets equivalent number of ADZcoin back, which they can withdraw when they want.

Please visit this thread for more information.
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/adzbuzz-development-updates/20923-addition-of-feature-to-benefit-act-owners-special-ad-spot-offer-sas
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 11:55:25 AM by indika

personally im very interested about this project but recent update is not good they selling advertising space to btc price not adz coin if they selling advertising space for adz coin price can be higher becouse advertisers have to buy from exchange.but they are selling ad space to btc so they can sell own minded adz coin for high btc price and no need to buy from exchanges.so bacically they are selling there stake at higher price and put buy order at very low price so early investers of this project getting always lost.so

adz spot must sell for 10000 adz coins not for btc price lets together people use your brain admin selling his own stake(personal minded coins) for ads spot buyers for high price and putting low value buy order so you have to sell own adz coin for low value and dump on there low value orders

and early investers keeping there adz coin and getting lost adz btc price is not stable and when btc start to climb adz coin prt price will drop.so plz join and force admin to ads spot must sell for 10000 adz not for btc price lets together people use your brain admin selling his own stake(personal minded coins) for hire price
and early investers keeping there adz coin and getting lost adz btc price is not stable and when btc start to climb adz coin prt price will drop.so plz join and force admin to ad spots must be sell for adz coins not for btc
maria1972

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

personally im very interested about this project but recent update is not good they selling advertising space to btc price not adz coin if they selling advertising space for adz coin price can be higher becouse advertisers have to buy from exchange.but they are selling ad space to btc so they can sell own minded adz coin for high btc price and no need to buy from exchanges.so bacically they are selling there stake at higher price and put buy order at very low price so early investers of this project getting always lost.so

adz spot must sell for 10000 adz coins not for btc price lets together people use your brain admin selling his own stake(personal minded coins) for ads spot buyers for high price and putting low value buy order so you have to sell own adz coin for low value and dump on there low value orders

and early investers keeping there adz coin and getting lost adz btc price is not stable and when btc start to climb adz coin prt price will drop.so plz join and force admin to ads spot must sell for 10000 adz not for btc price lets together people use your brain admin selling his own stake(personal minded coins) for hire price
and early investers keeping there adz coin and getting lost adz btc price is not stable and when btc start to climb adz coin prt price will drop.so plz join and force admin to ad spots must be sell for adz coins not for btc

Good idea!
PS i used to be apitico in this forum, but someone stoled my account
Tarithel

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Personally I'm tempted to call this utter horse manure, but since I'm a polite guy, I'll just call it FUD.

1) Maybe you don't understand how this offer works and what it means? Or maybe you're just being selfish and/or short sighted?

2) ADZbuzz is a company. How are you going to force any company to do you bidding I wonder?

3) At first I was also hoping that I could buy the ad spots with my ADZcoins. But that method would only increase demand for ADZcoins among those that don't yet own ADZcoins. The current method increases demand among all the people who want to buy an ad spot. And because ADZbuzz buys the coins from open market, it will create an upward pressure on ADZcoin's price.

4) The 10% fee ADZbuzz charges for buying the ADZcoins for you is not a big deal.
4.1) It's there to cover any upward fluctuations on ADZcoin's price, this is mentioned in the FAQ section for buying an ad spot (SAS).
4.2) ADZbuzz personnel has to make the buys on various exchanges (looking for the lowest prices) and that takes some doing. Sure, we could do this ourselves, but for many people it is easier to just make one payment in BTC than to hunt down ADZcoins for the best price on several exchanges. In other words ADZbuzz provides a service and they deserve to get paid for it.
4.3) ADZbuzz is a company. A company has employees who work for money (they need to feed their families right?). So every cent (if any) ADZbuzz earns from those sales (from that 10% fee) helps ADZbuzz to grow. More resources means more power for further development (hiring more developers, promotions etc), which would benefit the whole ADZbuzz community (not just ADZbuzz as a company).
4.4) Even if ADZbuzz were to use their own ADZcoins to fulfill the purchases for those ad spots (which AFAIK they are not), so what? Revisit point 4.3.
4.5) When you buy those 10k ADZcoins with BTC, you get an ad spot AND 10k ADZcoins. So basically you pay around 1000 ADZcoins for that ad spot. Which at current market price of ADZcoin is about 18 USD. And that ad spot is yours for as long as you keep the 10k ADZcoins in the ad spot wallet. And if you don't want to use that spot for advertising your ADZbuzz communities any more, you can just withdraw the 10k ADZcoins and sell them or whatever.
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

Personally I'm tempted to call this utter horse manure, but since I'm a polite guy, I'll just call it FUD.

1) Maybe you don't understand how this offer works and what it means? Or maybe you're just being selfish and/or short sighted?

2) ADZbuzz is a company. How are you going to force any company to do you bidding I wonder?

3) At first I was also hoping that I could buy the ad spots with my ADZcoins. But that method would only increase demand for ADZcoins among those that don't yet own ADZcoins. The current method increases demand among all the people who want to buy an ad spot. And because ADZbuzz buys the coins from open market, it will create an upward pressure on ADZcoin's price.

4) The 10% fee ADZbuzz charges for buying the ADZcoins for you is not a big deal.
4.1) It's there to cover any upward fluctuations on ADZcoin's price, this is mentioned in the FAQ section for buying an ad spot (SAS).
4.2) ADZbuzz personnel has to make the buys on various exchanges (looking for the lowest prices) and that takes some doing. Sure, we could do this ourselves, but for many people it is easier to just make one payment in BTC than to hunt down ADZcoins for the best price on several exchanges. In other words ADZbuzz provides a service and they deserve to get paid for it.
4.3) ADZbuzz is a company. A company has employees who work for money (they need to feed their families right?). So every cent (if any) ADZbuzz earns from those sales (from that 10% fee) helps ADZbuzz to grow. More resources means more power for further development (hiring more developers, promotions etc), which would benefit the whole ADZbuzz community (not just ADZbuzz as a company).
4.4) Even if ADZbuzz were to use their own ADZcoins to fulfill the purchases for those ad spots (which AFAIK they are not), so what? Revisit point 4.3.
4.5) When you buy those 10k ADZcoins with BTC, you get an ad spot AND 10k ADZcoins. So basically you pay around 1000 ADZcoins for that ad spot. Which at current market price of ADZcoin is about 18 USD. And that ad spot is yours for as long as you keep the 10k ADZcoins in the ad spot wallet. And if you don't want to use that spot for advertising your ADZbuzz communities any more, you can just withdraw the 10k ADZcoins and sell them or whatever.

looks like no body interested about your reply but im
im the few of investor who invested on adz buzz in early stage so i know every and many steps they done to get this project live and i also know every wrong steps they done to dump price of adz 5000sat to 200sat
so basically im trying to give some value for adz coin in comiunity im not FUD ding sa you said.many invested on adz buzz power so what happened it just bla bla bla so what happened to promises so where is unlimited income buzz power promised just bla bla bla.and
where is active buy back program   no
they just doing cheating on community and selling then update update selling update
just see white paper and adz project they are going to two ways
if like you can mention me as FUD ding truth is rough at every time
Tarithel

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

looks like no body interested about your reply but im
im the few of investor who invested on adz buzz in early stage so i know every and many steps they done to get this project live and i also know every wrong steps they done to dump price of adz 5000sat to 200sat
so basically im trying to give some value for adz coin in comiunity im not FUD ding sa you said.many invested on adz buzz power so what happened it just bla bla bla so what happened to promises so where is unlimited income buzz power promised just bla bla bla.and
where is active buy back program   no
they just doing cheating on community and selling then update update selling update
just see white paper and adz project they are going to two ways
if like you can mention me as FUD ding truth is rough at every time

Actually it looks like there were several people among ADZbuzz members interested in my reply, you should know that since you already read those comments at ADZbuzz chat and invited me back here to read your reply.

So you are one of the few early investors. So what? So am I. You mentioned earlied today (in ADZbuzz chat) that you have around 200k ADZcoins. Big deal. That amount is pocket change compared to the amount that some ADZbuzz members have and we don't see them complaining about the price of ADZcoin. This is not a 100m dash, it's a marathon. Consider Facebook, it took them like 5 years to make it big. ADZbuzz has been around for 2-3 years.

ADZbuzz have changed their goals severals times during the past two (or so) years (you know, sh!t happens, new ideas come to fruition, plans change, etc), but they have been delivering what they have promised (earning-wise). I've no major complaints.

You say:
1) They are cheating: I call this, well FUD (and I'm being polite here).
2) Where is buyback program: Well, it's right here, alive and well.
3) Unlimited income. Where did you learn about this? I would also like to know about that.

And please, don't talk to me about the whitepaper, I'm pretty sure I know it better than you do. No offense meant of course.

Tarithel

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:05:26 PM

Stop fighting among yourselves your real enemy is failed adzbuzz project so go and curse them  Tongue

Well explained Short and sweet

Yea well, I'm not fighting anyone. I was just posting some facts for you to try and understand.

As far as I'm concerned this "fight" is over. I tried to explain things to you but apparently my efforts were wasted. Therefore I will not waste any more of my time on this. Good luck to you on your endeavours, whatever they may be.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: