Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

Hi, while the developers are engaged in creating various features to build a powerful and respectable currency exchange, the team is preparing to set things up to spread the word as wide as can.

Since today ADZbuzz members have the first opportunity to apply for Buzzex Global Ambassador Program, help in spreading the word and get reward of over 10K BZX every month. For details and application form please refer the below link

https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360008857373-How-To-Become-A-Buzzex-Global-Ambassador-

We will also start promoting the Coin Developer Partner Program from today. If you want to know more about this program you can refer the below link

https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360008707474-Coin-Developer-Partner-Program

Wish You Luck!

ok i also think that if by chance any spark the exchange brings  then something may happen  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

Exciting news for all members and newcomers.

Masternodes's been intergrated into Adzcoin project blockchain. All works almost done.

So,don't miss your opportunity to enhance your incomes.  Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
John547s3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

Masternodes's been intergrated into Adzcoin project blockchain. All works almost done.

So,don't miss your opportunity to enhance your incomes.  Wink

didn't submit this time here?
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

So,don't miss your opportunity to enhance your incomes.  Wink

didn't submit this time here?

ADZcoin Masternode and Buzzex Coin Update

Hi everybody,

Today we have 2 major announcements to make:

ADZcoin Masternodes Are Integrated

We are happy to announce that we have managed to integrate masternodes into the ADZcoin blockchain. This will happen with a hard-fork at block 500,000, which is nearly 50,000 blocks from now. (You can follow the block stats on https://adzcoin.net )
Making the transition happens at block 500,000 so the new blockchain will run then with masternodes integrated and all other ADZcoin wallets will become obsolete and transactions banned. So all you need to do is:
Download the new wallet for Window 32bit / Windows 64bit / Mac
If you have coins in your old wallet make a backup
Add the backup wallet.dat file in your new ADZcoin core wallet in the %appdata% map

Important: If you have an offline wallet running now you can not have both old and new wallets on the same system. So you either need to install the new wallet on another system or download it later when you don’t wish to make transactions anymore. (You can’t send or receive coins in the new wallet until block 500,000 is reached).

Some other info related to mining rewards distribution:
45% will go to miners
45% will go to masternode owners
10% will go to ADZbuzz for the budget

This has been a long work but we finally managed to integrate the masternodes code into the ADZcoin blockchain. This will make ADZcoin a much better coin as it will now have Instantsend and Privatesend, making transactions go through in seconds rather than minutes or even hours, and allowing people to send transactions privately as well.

At the moment we still need to set up masternodes ourselves, so if the new wallet doesn’t completely sync that’s the reason.

Please note: we still need to add the ADZcoin logo to the wallet.

Many More in details: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/adzbuzz-development-updates/24037-adzcoin-masternode-and-buzzex-coin-update

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:42:52 AM

Great update !
Masternode and POS is what we need but still is far (in term of block count number) to this joy  Grin
loloos

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

Will you setup translation bounties dev? I am interested in doing the Italian translation of this thread, pm me if you are interested
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

Wait, am I correct in understanding that, thanks to this project, we may see a future with lesser ads? More ads that promote the products that we're actually interested in? That sounds like a dream come true, doesn't it?
Tailor_

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

Your project was looking very impressive, specially your ideas, concepts and the team work etc all are very interesting. Your whitepaper have hole acknowledgment of the project and that's why the users are more engaged to join the project. I hope it will be a successful project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley Cheesy
ADZbuzz

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Hi, get up to date with happenings in the business through weekly video update.

This video shares information about much exciting Buzzex Exchange and pre-launch of the same. You will come to know that few coin developers already started taking interest in Buzzex even before the pre launch has started, learn how Coin Developer Program will work and how this program alone would bring thousands of users to Buzzex. Get excited because it also mentions when the pre launch will start. So buckle up your belts and get ready!

Watch the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzB5MvfmZZw&feature=youtu.be

Wish You Luck!
The ADZbuzz/Buzzex Team
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Hi, get up to date with happenings in the business through weekly video update.

This video shares information about much exciting Buzzex Exchange and pre-launch of the same. You will come to know that few coin developers already started taking interest in Buzzex even before the pre launch has started, learn how Coin Developer Program will work and how this program alone would bring thousands of users to Buzzex. Get excited because it also mentions when the pre launch will start. So buckle up your belts and get ready!

Watch the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzB5MvfmZZw&feature=youtu.be

Wish You Luck!
The ADZbuzz/Buzzex Team
thank you for giving us an update, very useful,
to increase investors and volume we need updates about the progress of the project.
good luck team.
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

List of Adzcoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/adzcoin
ADZbuzz

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

Less than 3 days left to get BuzzexCoin (BZX) as airdrop for ADZcoin (ADZ) holders and get multiple benefits, including passive earnings in Buzzex Exchange revenue, by holding them (BZX). Check the countdown here

https://adzbuzz.com/wallets
John547s3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

someone please explain the process of building windows wallet, it is very complicated on github
ADZbuzz

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:39:32 AM

Hi

Hope you're having a great day and this news will make it even greater!

The day we all were so eagerly waiting for is here. We are very excited to announce the prelaunch of

Buzzex Exchange https://buzzex.io

You can head over to the Exchange and create your accounts and earn rewards. Buzzex Coins are now also available to be purchased through users dashboard.

Also, Buzzex Airdrop to ADZcoin holders will happen soon and members can then withdraw their coins to offline wallet and either stake them or set up Masternodes and earn rewards.

To recount the benefits of Buzzex Exchange/ Buzzex Coin
-> Buzzex provides from 5% upto 100% discount on Trading Fee to Buzzex Coin (BZX) holders.
-> Buzzex shares 40% of Total Revenue with Buzzex Coin (BZX) holders
-> Buzzex Coin (BZX) is a POS coin and investors can stake and earn rewards
-> Buzzex supports Masternode Network where investors support the network and earn greater rewards
-> Buzzex provides enhanced Security Features and a Powerful, Features enriched Trading Platform

Check out the Bounty Thread here which details various ways users can help the project and earn rewards.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048062.new#new

Join the Buzzex Social accounts and have fun!
Telegram Group https://t.me/Buzzexio_Chat
Telegram Channel https://t.me/Buzzexio
Twitter https://twitter.com/Buzzexio
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Buzzexio/
LikedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/buzzexio

Wish You Luck!
The ADZbuzz/Buzzex Team
ADZbuzz

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

Hi,

Buzzex Airdrop is now available in ADZbuzz Exchange Wallet! You can withdraw your coins to your offline wallet now and start Staking or set up Masternodes.

Get your offline wallet through the link below.

https://buzzex.io/wallet/bzx-offline-wallet

Congratulations and Enjoy your BuzzexCoin (BZX)!

AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

I don't usually feel the need to raise awareness of a coin but I feel I need to for this one.

The original coin was ADZcoin, they had the ad platform and were building an exchange with ADZcoin being a focal point. This brought some attention including myself, willing to take a risk, looked like a decent team.

They then created a second coin, ACT tokens, for community owners. Ok, fine.

Then they created a third coin for a new DEX exchange, guess they gave up on the original exchange and its supporters? Apparently once the DEX becomes successful then ADZcoin holders can hope to get a benefit. For now it seems the team has left ADZ and it's close to broken blockchain and supporters.

You mentioned adding master nodes ages ago, and now that it is finally announced, it is for a block height that will take ages to get to based off the terrible blockchains speed. Most mining savvy individuals would consider it a sad state indeed.

I dont know if the ADZ team is simply ignorant or more malicious issues are a foot but either way this is a project and team I will stay away from and would recommend others do the same. I'm curious how long it will take them to give up on the DEX and move to the next flavor of the month.

I have learned my lesson, DYOR folks and face the facts that sometimes things aren't what they seem to be.

Take care,

AltsBoom

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:28:23 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 12:41:28 PM by coinstatic

I don't usually feel the need to raise awareness of a coin but I feel I need to for this one.

The original coin was ADZcoin, they had the ad platform and were building an exchange with ADZcoin being a focal point. This brought some attention including myself, willing to take a risk, looked like a decent team.

They then created a second coin, ACT tokens, for community owners. Ok, fine.

Then they created a third coin for a new DEX exchange, guess they gave up on the original exchange and its supporters? Apparently once the DEX becomes successful then ADZcoin holders can hope to get a benefit. For now it seems the team has left ADZ and it's close to broken blockchain and supporters.

You mentioned adding master nodes ages ago, and now that it is finally announced, it is for a block height that will take ages to get to based off the terrible blockchains speed. Most mining savvy individuals would consider it a sad state indeed.

I dont know if the ADZ team is simply ignorant or more malicious issues are a foot but either way this is a project and team I will stay away from and would recommend others do the same. I'm curious how long it will take them to give up on the DEX and move to the next flavor of the month.

I have learned my lesson, DYOR folks and face the facts that sometimes things aren't what they seem to be.

Take care,

AltsBoom

Let me address your concerns here.

You say that we've moved to a 3rd coin? Wrong. Adzcoin and Buzzex are the only 2 coins created by the team for 2 different projects but for the same ultimate goals, to give investors value for BOTH coins they hold without abandoning Adzcoin.

The ACT tokens were not actual additional coins or tokens created to ignore Adzcoin, but instead created to help Adzcoin indirectly and for paying publishers/community owners.

Now remember, ADZ was not an ICO. It never raised capital from the start to hire a bigger development team to grow the project far as we planned. Yes it's true things never quite worked out as fast as we assumed and this is due to the shortage of devs and that's due to the shortage of funds needed.

But saying that the team has given up on ADZ and moved on, that's a bold statement. If you look back to the past of ADZ, you know the devs have tried their best in every angle to help the ADZ project grow but it just never worked out the way we wanted. Nobody has given up on ADZ. If the devs gave up on ADZ, the project would have been abandoned a long time ago and nobody would give a f**k about it that's the truth. The devs would have simply disappeared without even exposing themselves.

There's another thing when a team tries their best but the project doesn't succeed as planned is that the devs fault? No it's not. But the team are not giving up that's for sure and the people who are holding ADZ and who have been following the project know this is true.

If you followed the project carefully you will understand the reason for the launch of Buzzex. It's a different project altogether but the purpose remains the same which is to help Buzzex and ADZbuzz succeed. Also Buzzex will have its own centralized exchange (Not a DEX) just like Binance, Kucoin etc

This gives us a clean start to start things off smoothly just like most other cryptos that succeeded in this field when a project is short of funds. Nearly every exchange tokens managed to raise a lot of funds to grow when it offered traders a lot of benefits and this is the prime goal for Buzzex to succeed so it will help with ADZbuzz/Adzcoin succeeding. It's a win-win.

Buzzex succeeds = Adzcoin/ADZbuzz succeeds.

And the way things are looking, Buzzex is doing very well in its early stages so far and if things keep going this way it won't be long for a successful launch meaning a top notch exchange similar to Binance (if not the same level) and the fees made from Buzzex, a certain percentage will be to hire more devs to work full time on ADZbuzz and buy at least $100k dollars worth of ADZ daily off the markets once things go well for Buzzex, and you know what that means for ADZ?

You will realise once Buzzex succeeds and even your ADZ will go up in value and then you'll be glad you held onto them that cheap. All I can say to you is, give us a chance and you'll see the results yourself when things fall in place. You will see how ADZ plays a big role in Buzzex and how ADZ was never abandoned.

About the masternodes for ADZ, if it takes too long to reach the 500k block for masternodes to start for ADZ, it'll be done sooner than block 500k so there isn't a long wait as this concern was already raised and the dev listened.
ADZbuzz

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

Hi,

Hope you're doing great! First we would like to Welcome all new members. Its our pleasure to have your interest in our business. We hope you have much fun and earn while enjoying your time here!

Its been a while we shared our thoughts with you so we felt to say Hi!

As you know, we are occupied by our upcoming platform, Buzzex Exchange. The progress is good and we are also witnessing a good interest during this Pre-launch.

Buzzex is being created keeping in mind the benefit of traders and investors and hence, BuzzexCoin has many benefits like upto 100% discount, share in the revenue of the exchange, Masternode rewards etc. BuzzexCoin are available to be purchased at a high discount in various phases and currently around 1 million coins are already taken away. We also provide Lifelong Bonus to users who buy coins during pre-launch and more than 580k BZX has been distributed as daily rewards to current buyers. More than 27k traders have registered already and we are witnessing daily signups in hundreds. So, the progress is looking good at the moment.

Since 40% of Buzzex revenue will be used to buy ADZcoin from the market and use as ADZbuzz profit share, this Buzzex progress is giving us all the more reasons to get excited for ADZbuzz/ADZcoin, because the Buzzex revenue will assist in driving ADZcoin to dollars where it actually belongs.
For elaboration on how Buzzex will help ADZbuzz/ADZcoin, please read the update as it was first announced. You can find the inter-relation from Page 6 onwards of the update.

https://adzbuzz.com/Buzzex-Update-September-6.pdf

Apart from all the buzz around Buzzex, the ADZbuzz is operating as usual. Members are reading engaging contents from their favorite websites, getting new ideas serving several purposes, plus ACT owners (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) are earning daily from the ADZbuzz profit share. For instance in last 7 days the top 3 communities have earned a total of 9,000ADZ with just around 500 followers per community. This fact shows that ACT has a lot of potential for any member who is ready to put a little effort. More than 1500 users registered in ADZbuzz just this month already. So new members are being introduced to our wonderful platform.

We have a strong vision for ADZbuzz/ADZcoin and and will keep working to take the business to where it deserves to reach. We love when you enjoy what we have created. Keep your engagement levels high and don't let your excitement fade even a bit because the best is yet to come.

Keep earning and have fun!

Wish You Luck!
The ADZbuzz/Buzzex Team
ADZbuzz

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

Hi everyone, of late members were unable to trade ADZcoin on the exchange, Livecoin. We followed up with them and got the response that

"Soon the deposits and withdrawals on this asset should be available"

So, members would be able to trade ADZcoin on Livecoin soon.

To remind members always have the option to trade on ADZbuzz Exchange and earn trading fee as Bonus Credits.

Wish You Luck!
hashbook
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

http://hashbook.net

AdzCoin mining and payouts!

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.hashbook.net:3533 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ADZ,d=64

Promo 0% mining fee by the end of 7th January 2019
Stratum is Nicehash and MiningRigRental compatible!

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5075948

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: