Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Debit Card Startup Help  (Read 241 times)
jdlr (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:49:54 PM

Hi guys,

For all the crypto experts and entrepreneurs out of you, have a question I have been struggling with.

I have a small ecommerce website, and would like to offer bitcoin debit cards to my existing clients. I would like them to be branded with my logo.

My order will be no more than 50 cards initially, and I have no capital to pay upfront costs etc...

I have approached most of the know bitcoin debit card issuers known in the community, but for all of them, they told me that as a cost of partnership, they need a ridiculous minimum number of cards ordered and a high initial fee for API integration, or a very expected number of transactions per month.

At the moment, I can provide neither, I just want to order cards with my own brand, where I do my own integration of their platform on my website and market it on my website.

Are you aware of any company that can provide that and cater to startups without asking for hefty initial fees etc...?

Many thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: