Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitshacking VIP Accounts $5  (Read 1563 times)
0z0n321337 (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:56:36 PM

Cool Cool Cool These accounts are for the VIP feature on http://www.bitshacking.com/forum/  Cool Cool Cool

The forum is a BH/WH moneymaking forums (mostly carding and other stuffs.)

PROOF
On a normal account

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On a VIP account

Your decision. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BUY

You can also pay with amazon giftcard .com(USA) but that is $10

Add me on ICQ for AGC and BTC

OR

Send $5 in BTC (according to the preev rate)to
1gFDqLvjt96htojZsfZs9Zgk3vekgjGwF

And send the txid and I will pm you your login details.

Happy day guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:41:29 AM

That forum is full of 99% of scammers that will scam you for even $0.50 and only 1% of trusted persons, you cannot even trust their escrow however they often have good money making tutorials.
I will take a vouch copy for 50% of your selling price, you may respond here or pm me if you are interested.

Symeave

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:11:34 AM

Cool Cool Cool These accounts are for the VIP feature on http://www.bitshacking.com/forum/  Cool Cool Cool

PROOF
On a normal account

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On a VIP account

Your decision. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BUY

OR

Happy day guys!
i am also interested in this,  send me the profile link of the account and I won't be paying first since I have already been scammed when buying other forum accounts.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
0z0n321337 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:49:03 PM

That forum is full of 99% of scammers that will scam you for even $0.50 and only 1% of trusted persons, you cannot even trust their escrow however they often have good money making tutorials.
I will take a vouch copy for 50% of your selling price, you may respond here or pm me if you are interested.

I am pming you

PROOF
On a normal account

On a VIP account

Your decision. 

TO BUY

OR

Happy day guys!
i am also interested in this,  send me the profile link of the account and I won't be paying first since I have already been scammed when buying other forum accounts.

I am pming you
Symeave

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:02:30 PM

Sent you a PM to the account you provided and if you confirm ownership of the account I will buy it.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
0z0n321337 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:16:37 PM

I have not gotten any pms to that accunt, im you pm me your name on bitcointalk I will pm you it bitshacking
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:55:37 PM

Once someone buys one of these accounts and finds out they are not hacked please PM me, I also want one, I love these hacking forum and hope this one isn't like the others where the admins are the verified sellers and ripping people off their btc and PM
ricku

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:57:11 AM

Once someone buys one of these accounts and finds out they are not hacked please PM me, I also want one, I love these hacking forum and hope this one isn't like the others where the admins are the verified sellers and ripping people off their btc and PM
I am in the process of completing the deal with the OP only that he needs to send first, i promise to send you pm only if the account is in good order.

loadbearing

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:01:55 AM

I am in the process of completing the deal with the OP only that he needs to send first, i promise to send you pm only if the account is in good order.
Thanks a lot, the reason it's taking so long must be because of the time, but I hope since it's early in the morning there is a chance you might complete this today, or the deal has already been concluded and your just checking the validity of the account.
ricku

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:55:36 AM

Thanks a lot, the reason it's taking so long must be because of the time, but I hope since it's early in the morning there is a chance you might complete this today, or the deal has already been concluded and your just checking the validity of the account.
Not yet we have not started the deal because he is yet to reply my pm and i hope he will do that today.

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:30:58 AM

Iam also interested in this account provided that it is legit, clean, personal and not a hacked account.
Send me pm if the account meet my criteria stated above.
loadbearing

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:18:18 PM

It doesn't look like the OP is interested in selling these accounts anymore or there were never any accounts to sell in the first place, I have an issue with newbies selling accounts to other forums, since when they claim their accounts were hacked and get the account back there's basically nothing you can do, if it was a member with some credibility to loose then you would feel safe buying from them.
pcoin

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:48:17 PM

I guess we should not conclude about that yet because the op Last Active:   Today at 01:10:02 AM which is some hours behind every post done today.
loadbearing

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:56:55 PM

I guess we should not conclude about that yet because the op Last Active:   Today at 01:10:02 AM which is some hours behind every post done today.
Yeah I can see that he hasn't been online the whole day and I doubt he is coming back today, I sent a message to the account he claims to be selling asking if he was selling the account and it's been more than 12 hours without any response.
0z0n321337 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:32:29 PM

I am very sorry for not being online. I have contacted ricku and these accounts are not active since 2013 so I believe that the accounts are safe
ricku

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:50:54 AM

I am very sorry for not being online. I have contacted ricku and these accounts are not active since 2013 so I believe that the accounts are safe
I confirmed to have received the account and it works perfectly, i have been able to access the vip private area successfully. I am waiting for the op btc address in order to send payment.

loadbearing

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:26:31 AM

Ohk, does the VIP actually have some useful information and purchasable items or is it like all those other forums where you pay then find out the section is useless and full of scammers trying to make a quick buck? I am very interested in these hacking forums, there was one forum that no longer accepts new users and it was one of the best and I forgot my details.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:30:19 AM

Is there any legal stuff on Bitshacking or is everything related to carding or something illegal?
loadbearing

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:25:01 AM

I highly doubt there are any legal Items, you can just see from the name and from what I know 60%+ of these forums are run by the same guys who rob people by claiming to have verified sellers and those adverts for $0.50 credit cards with amounts, most of them are just scams and once the BTC are sent there isn't a thing you can do to get it back.
ricku

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:15:48 PM

Yes i said that earlier but there are some good money making tutorials on that forum but it full of 99% of scammers of the whole world, promising what they cannot do.

loadbearing

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:09:51 PM

Yes i said that earlier but there are some good money making tutorials on that forum but it full of 99% of scammers of the whole world, promising what they cannot do.
So now you have a good account but the problem is finding real sellers with the actual products or information your looking for, my problem is wasting bitcoin while testing to find real sellers who wont rip me off.
pcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:23:13 PM

I guess this OP must have missed my post out of over sight, would you please answer my questions?
I need one account too.
0z0n321337 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:11:10 AM

Iam also interested in this account provided that it is legit, clean, personal and not a hacked account.

Yes these were accounts I botted and they dont have an email or 2fa.  ALSO ask ricku. I sold him one
ricku

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:10:06 AM

Yes these were accounts I botted and they dont have an email or 2fa.  ALSO ask ricku. I sold him one
I really confirmed that the account sold to me by the OP is still in good condition as i write this post but i am worried about its present password and i feel like changing it, is that possible @ op?

0z0n321337 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:40:57 PM

I really confirmed that the account sold to me by the OP is still in good condition as i write this post but i am worried about its present password and i feel like changing it, is that possible @ op?

Yes, you can change the password.
0z0n321337 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:58:41 PM

hmu still selling these
lucashunter

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:54:35 PM