Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information.  (Read 308601 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:46:49 AM

Do you need any portuguese translation service?

Just call me if you want this!

Cya

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:34:12 PM

I'll be posting a detailed post later on this evening, as there's quite a bit left to be explained during this transition in detail and some points I'd like to address.

Looking forward.

Glad to hear it, but that post I was referring to is about 2 posts above us. Smiley

"if you build it, they will come"

Thank you for telling about your experience on the first page and above. Very interesting to read.

It is less then 1000% from my initial value of holdings before swap. About 500% and it is normal in crypto. I don't see any surprise.

Coin is still undervalued. A lot of work was done, to many supporters for 2 years. Active development. Previously was fulfilled all the promises.

I don't need your roadmap. I simply know that the future of this coin is bright.  

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
soulgate
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:52:12 PM

I like POS coins. There is the reason to hold. And good idea with masternodes  Wink

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:52:26 PM

I like POS coins. There is the reason to hold. And good idea with masternodes  Wink

how much %POS?
JoeTheWebMan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:07:38 PM

Right when Poloniex disabled the wallet I sent 3144.00 NEOS to it.  The transaction never showed up the deposit history because the wallet was disabled.  They informed when the swap was taking place that my coins would show up when the wallet was re-enabled.  Today I logged on and the coins are not there and there is no history of them even though I sent them before the swap.  I hope they can figure out what to do to correct the situation as I am very disappointed I don't have access to my NEOS.  Did anyone else have this issue?

It should show up then and/or get resolved as the swap was done after deposits/withdrawals were paused.  If it was sent after the fact, there's no guarantee.

I sent my transaction before the snapshot.  Do you know of an old block explorer still active so Poloniex can investigate?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

Right when Poloniex disabled the wallet I sent 3144.00 NEOS to it.  The transaction never showed up the deposit history because the wallet was disabled.  They informed when the swap was taking place that my coins would show up when the wallet was re-enabled.  Today I logged on and the coins are not there and there is no history of them even though I sent them before the swap.  I hope they can figure out what to do to correct the situation as I am very disappointed I don't have access to my NEOS.  Did anyone else have this issue?

It should show up then and/or get resolved as the swap was done after deposits/withdrawals were paused.  If it was sent after the fact, there's no guarantee.

I sent my transaction before the snapshot.  Do you know of an old block explorer still active so Poloniex can investigate?

If you send me the address via PM I could check the balance files here and see about getting an old explorer turned on too possibly.

StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:32:30 PM

Hi folks,

There's been quite a bit of discussion since the news of the transition and I feel as if there are many question marks left floating around and still some lingering confusion as to what Neos is, what's happening now and what's to come in both the near and not-so-distant future.  There are some particular points I'd like to highlight and address especially as they warrant some focus.

What the hell is Neos?  Why would some random coin I've never heard of reach gains of 1000% overnight? It must be a scam.

Granted with the swarm of new projects launching daily, it's especially more difficult for those new to crypto to be aware of a project that's been here since what could be considered in terms of time in crypto - the stone ages.  While we're not as "ancient" as some of the direct Litecoin descendants - we didn't just come out of the woodwork, slap together some half-worked web page, launch and "pump" the market.  For historical purposes and to add some contrast I've set up http://original.neoscoin.com for those unfamiliar.  It contains a link to the YouTube channel, some media articles that are still up (some sites have since disappeared), wallet links that are no longer active so as not to confuse anyone, and the rest of the site.

For over two years Neos has been here as a team.  Our primary (and what some consider primitive) means of communication has always been through IRC (some of you may not even know what that is, slack is the new "thing").  Throughout those years we were developing full-time, launching feature after feature and supporting everyone that came across our little piece of the cryptosphere by any means necessary.  Funding ran dry, issues for both the team personally and professionally arose and development came to a halt.  What the most ironic part about this, and those who have followed Neos from the start will agree - the market barely moved and if at all, downward on any news, rumors or releases.  Our team has never once attempted to orchestrate, participate or initiate any sort of market movement - and that remains true to this day.  Our theory was the old "if you build it, they will come" as cliche as that is.  We spent our time and focus 100% directed at the technology we were working on and supporting.

Everyone on the team is a crypto "veteran".  I myself have been here for just about 5 years, ahmed and I have worked together for nearly the same about of time, phark has been here even longer I believe.  With that being said, over the course of time those involved in the community offered suggestions, made requests and offered constructive criticism.  Alongside their feedback, we've learned quite a bit on our own through other projects and experiences.  Considering everything that had either passed through our eyes or ears - we decided to set out and regroup.  The objective being to evenly spread our efforts and resources out between economics and technology.

That said with regard to the market movement as of the past few days - we have absolutely no hand in that.  There are many however, that have expressed their own appreciation for it of course as they were able to profit on one level or another.  Have we?  Not one bit.  We have our masternodes in place, the development fund and we're holding tight to every fraction of a Neos those masternodes produce as we know the future holds much more for Neos than what's there.  It would be unwise for us to squander what's there.  What we need in terms of immediate sustainability and support we use at our discretion.

As far as a scam is concerned, if our track record and current efforts don't speak volumes to you, I can't change your opinion but I can ask that you do not buy a single Neos from the market, sit back, and watch us work.

Great another Dash clone, how original.  It must be a scam.

Just as some of the greatest projects out there and longest-standing came from one base or another, we didn't create ours entirely from scratch either.  To add to that note, we're a descendant of Transfercoin - with some existing slight modifications and major ones to come.  We chose it because we've known infernoman (the dev of Transfercoin) for years, were there to witness his never-ending dedication to his work with it and it contained quite a bit of what we were looking for on both an economic and technical level.  Masternode concepts and technology in place pave the way for a larger prospect in features we have planned and in the works.  Combining that with proof of stake as well as staked masternode rewards and working knowledge of the transfercoin base as it was - it proved to be the perfect foundation for us to build upon.  The cost of masternodes are currently quite high - and for great reason - they will be playing a much more prominent role in future features and we need dedicated masternode owners and operators to actually care about the stability, health and function of them.

The efforts and logic behind the economic changes

Cutting the supply back by 79% was definitely a thought-out move.  The idea was to cut the supply down, the markets would adjust (which they have - keeping previously-owned Neos at their true value post-swap), decrease the inflation rate substantially and keep Neos from being just another mined and dumped coin.  With micro transactions and fractions of a Neos being worth more than a cent - what we have in the pipeline for the future works very well with this model.  Masternodes running take a significant portion of the available money supply off of the markets and thus the revenues generated by them as rewards for the services they provide justify the cost and keep those Neos off of the free market.  The more masternodes running, the better.

I hate the website, it's pretty useless and barely contains any information.

We hate it too, which is why we're in the process of preparing the new one for launch.

We want a roadmap - show us the roadmap.

We're working on preparing it for release shortly and we're pretty damned eager to share.  We're not creating a visually-enticing work of art with a list of false promises or floods of terms to distract you from the fact that none of it's ever going to come to fruition.  We have and are considering realistic timelines very carefully.  In the past, we just announced new features, shut the doors and lights off, and coded until our legs swelled.  We all learn from our mistakes eventually and this time around we're using proper planning.

Reddit is empty for a year, they must be scammers.

Out of all of the choices for communication: our forum, bitcointalk, twitter, IRC, and reddit - the one we noticed and saw through stats barely anyone paid attention to was reddit.  If we're going to be accused of scamming due to others not making use of a means of communication we once provided and maintained - at least change it from Reddit to ICQ or something more interesting.

I'm still not buying into Neos

We don't want you to.  We're going to be here coding and doing what we can to enjoy the technology at our disposal regardless of the market price.  It's been that way for over two years and will continue to stay that way.  Don't believe me?  Go have a read on some of our old posts.  That's something we've realized most don't do - actually read more than the first few sentences.  That said, if you've gotten this far - thank you.

I've heard some rumors of particular partnerships - is it true?

Wait for news from us.  Check bitcointalk, our forum (forum.neoscoin.com), twitter.  We won't be officially announcing anything other than those 3 places likely.

So where do we stand now?

We have the following in our immediate to-do:

• The website
  • The roadmap

Both of these will go into more detail as far as our coming plans and releases are concerned.

In closing

As always, if anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  We've always been open and willing to address anything.  We're going to be here coding and if the three of us aren't directly responding that's likely the reason why.  However, there are many in our community as you've seen that are more than capable and willing to field any questions we might have missed.

Thank you all for your time in reading this.

We all know you are trustful dev, you launchdd neos ico in 2014, and still develop this coin, you never leave, you are legit dev
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 05:08:07 PM

btw, are there any guides for masternode setup?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 05:15:51 PM

btw, are there any guides for masternode setup?

They'll be posted on the site (in progress) shortly.  During the interim however if you need help setting one up I would be more than happy to help.

Rusvo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:22:38 PM

How much coin i'll must have on the wallet for working mining? Mining who's working? when mature coins will?
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:29:15 AM

Im not feeling this project anymore due to:
1) No updates in forever - asked in thread and IRC numerous times
2) recent massive pumps for no reason
3) ninja thread announcement followed by another huge pump (indicative of devs stocking up before ninja news then selling on said news, paints devs as untrustworthy)

current price should be 3-5k sats only

Hey John,

1) When did you ask on IRC - under which nick?  The lack of updates was explained in the first post here.
      2) We have nothing to do with this, just as we didn't 2 years ago when the massive pump happened post-ICO.
      3) I can tell you right now none of us "stocked up" on anything and we had no idea how the market was going to react.  We honestly were thinking it was heading in the opposite direction due to the fact we didn't come out of the gate with everything we're planning on doing - already coded (as in the past).  We had no sure idea either way.

Thats all great and I hope truthful.

If you know who is manipulating the market, tell them to stop as they are making neos look bad. Thats ~the 3rd big pump and dump, obvious buying from and selling to a small group manipulating the market.

The bagholders who buy in at this price then only want their money back after the dump and will hold until the can get away from the coin. Bad news for future growth.
AltxF4

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:12:48 AM

I may be a nobody in the crypto universe, but I have been invested in Neos since 4 days after launch. I gained a decent percentage of my original holding by mining it when it was still multi-algo, and I mined the Blake256 algo. During this time early on, I started talking with Syntaks(Twoturtles) on IRC about the path and direction of Neos. At no point in any of my conversations with him were any of his concerns about his profiting off of the coin. Instead of being profit focused, Syntaks has always been about progressing the stability and legitimacy of the cryptoverse, and using Neos as his platform he has developed many of his thoughts of sustaining crypto into Neos.
The Neos team has always had a presence on the IRC(freenode, #neoscoin) channel, and have been as prompt as possible when it comes to answering questions. I know for a fact and personal experience that the team has always provided the best support possible to people that do end up having the occasional issue. When it comes to people who try to scam others I have never seen any Dev deal with scammers with as much swiftness as Syntaks.

Neoscoin is going places, it always has been, but sometimes it takes a little bit to get your vision going the direction you want it.

Just saying
cheapcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:29:16 AM

Are there any new functions added to the new neos? I see the price rose days ago.

sl-avik

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:47:49 AM

Price will strong up in few hours
Dev. working, masternode working, roadmap expected, site expected it's all good
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:56:29 AM

Price will strong up in few hours
Dev. working, masternode working, roadmap expected, site expected it's all good

Everything will be fine. Just someone knocks down the price to buy up cheap coins.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 02:09:50 PM

If you know who is manipulating the market, tell them to stop as they are making neos look bad.

What Huh Huh

Surely you're aware that every trade done on all exchanges, intentional or unintentional, has a manipulative affect on price?  That's how exchanges work.  Asking people to stop trading on exchanges because it affects the price & makes a coin look bad makes absolutely no sense at all.  If you don't like price manipulation then don't use exchanges, because they rely on it, as do traders.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
sl-avik

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:18:33 PM

question for POS sytem
in website write 1 Neos Staking reward and minimum 250 inputs

for example  i have 10000 Neos, what is my 24h profit?
soulgate
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 03:48:48 PM

I see that P&D team out. Price consolidation.

Be ready for price recovering and natural growth.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
viverra

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:52:21 PM

maybe they just hidden for a couple time? For buying cheap NEOS?
soulgate
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

maybe they just hidden for a couple time? For buying cheap NEOS?

Maybe. I'm watching and ready to buy more.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: