Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DE lima pa-iimbestigahan ng kamara  (Read 5036 times)
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:17:41 PM

That's what I am thinking as well - it's either she's stupid or incompetent or she really has a part in it.

It's quite impossible that she's stupid, otherwise she wouldn't have that position in the first place.

Duterte wants De Lima to resign as a senator but De Lima is being tough at all as she is saying she admits the accusations if she is going to resign.

And resigning is an indication that she is a weak person. So, she said that she is not going to resign and he wants Duterte to stop the accusations.

She thinks that the Filipino people still doesn't know about her flaws.

Well good liars can always find an alibi against accusations.

She really won't back down because she's hard headed like that

Each of her move is carefully thought of and planned.

Since she is insisting that she is clean, that's her only choice.

Though I bet she just wants to disappear with all the scandal that she is having hehe

For sure she is going to have a media interview again and going to have a presscon just for her to make her clean and going to explain things.

And she needs it, she need to depend herself beyond the accusation of Duterte which are true with evidences. Politics is really dirty.

Even you are caught in the act you can just deny and make the people believe on what you are going to say.

Did you guys see the news about the Leyte drug lord that name dropped De Lima?

He even has a picture of himself with De Lima.

Of course, De Lima only said maybe it was a picture from campaign and that she doesn't remember taking the photo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:19:03 PM

Of course, De Lima only said maybe it was a picture from campaign and that she doesn't remember taking the photo

Liars will always find an excuse to save their a**es.

I read the article where she denied it, but I don't buy it
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:25:43 AM

Liars will always find an excuse to save their a**es.

I read the article where she denied it, but I don't buy it

No one will ever going to believe her statements about denying that she is not related with that drug lord of Leyte.

Very funny upon staring at her while denying it, she is just totally lying at all. Well it tends that she is not going to say any truth from her mouth.

A very bad grass is going to live for a long time.
vindicare

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:21:57 AM

hahays kelan kaya maiimbistigahan tong babaeng to nakakainis talaga makita pagmumukha neto sa TV lalo nat puro tanong siya kay bato swerte niya di makatanong si bato sa kanya kasi senador siya . sana masabihan siya na sumama siya sa isang drug raid tapos siya ang mauna tapos ma hostage at tuluyan.
lissandra

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:33:34 AM

hahays kelan kaya maiimbistigahan tong babaeng to nakakainis talaga makita pagmumukha neto sa TV lalo nat puro tanong siya kay bato swerte niya di makatanong si bato sa kanya kasi senador siya . sana masabihan siya na sumama siya sa isang drug raid tapos siya ang mauna tapos ma hostage at tuluyan.

Just wait and see.

She's already starting to make a mess all over the place
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:46:09 PM

Just wait and see.

She will bleed out in due time, we just need to observe this lady, I think it will be a big revelation for the lady. President duterte is playing games with here, I knew when duterte said, do not pick a fight with me you will lose.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:25:24 AM

Just wait and see.

She will bleed out in due time, we just need to observe this lady, I think it will be a big revelation for the lady. President duterte is playing games with here, I knew when duterte said, do not pick a fight with me you will lose.
I hope this who de lima thing will be over soon so the president can focus on the development of our country, de lima should be investigated and she should admit already in his involvement because it is pretty obvious that he has something to do with the corruption during her time.
Papski (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:23:22 AM

Just wait and see.

I hope this who de lima thing will be over soon so the president can focus on the development of our country, de lima should be investigated and she should admit already in his involvement because it is pretty obvious that he has something to do with the corruption during her time.

Matatagalan pa dahil naka link si DE LIMA sa pork barrel kaya pala sinibak niya yung dalawa tao sa trabaho na walang grounds.
Isa sa big fish itong de lima
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:42:06 AM

Tama lang na imbestigahan si Senator Leila de Lima, dahil kung talagang ginagawa niya talga ang tama di sana noon pa nabawasan na ang Drug Crime dito sa Pilipinas.
techgeek

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:55:36 AM

Just wait and see.

Matatagalan pa dahil naka link si DE LIMA sa pork barrel kaya pala sinibak niya yung dalawa tao sa trabaho na walang grounds.

Yes she's definitely a big enemy alright.

A big criminal sitting at the senate, and she's really scary for that matter.

I hope they kick her out
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:03:07 AM

Just wait and see.

Yes she's definitely a big enemy alright.

A big criminal sitting at the senate, and she's really scary for that matter.

I hope they kick her out

I think Duterte is just playing around because if he wants to put De Lima on jail he can do it anytime even without due process and even De Lima is going to fight for it.

She cannot do anything about it, just like what she said "He is a president and I am just a senator". Duterte is just having fun for her.

She says to our president, "Please stop this already, I'm used to it. Do it to others." Cheesy
vindicare

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:51:56 AM

parang hindi naman magagawa ni duterte na ikulong kagad si delima without due process kasi para syang celebrity at tutok ang media sa kanya once gawin ni duterte yan babatikusin siya at magkakagulo sa senate kasi kung nagawa niya yun magagawa niya ulit sa ibang tao yun kapag hindi sila umagree kay duterte . Hindi ako anti duterte pro duterte ako I'm just stating a fact.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:43:56 AM

Malapit na hintay nalang nakahanap na sya ng katapat at sana mag karoon ng time talaga si Pangulong Duterte para ipaimbistigahan at ilabas na talaga lahat ng baho ni De lima nakakahiya paman din sya isa syang Senador na protektor ng mga druglords sa pilipinas isa akong Pilipino pero ikinakahiya ko ang taong yan
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 04:56:34 AM

parang hindi naman magagawa ni duterte na ikulong kagad si delima without due process kasi para syang celebrity at tutok ang media sa kanya once gawin ni duterte yan babatikusin siya at magkakagulo sa senate kasi kung nagawa niya yun magagawa niya ulit sa ibang tao yun kapag hindi sila umagree kay duterte . Hindi ako anti duterte pro duterte ako I'm just stating a fact.

Well he is just putting De Lima into fear. Duterte is just playing around with De Lima but it seems that De Lima is now mad. So do you think she is the
one behind the bombing from Roxas night market place? Because of Duterte's accusation to her and triggered her to such thing like that or even her party which is Liberal party.
lissandra

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:14:26 AM

Well he is just putting De Lima into fear. Duterte is just playing around with De Lima but it seems that De Lima is now mad. So do you think she is the
one behind the bombing from Roxas night market place? Because of Duterte's accusation to her and triggered her to such thing like that or even her party which is Liberal party.

I agree with vindicare - he may be fierce but I think he doesn't forget that there's a law and due process that even he should follow.

And I am also thinking the same thing, bhadz.

They may be one of the suspects in the bombing.

Since Duterte has a lot of enemies, it's hard to simply believe that the Abu Sayaff did it even if they 'admitted' it.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:50:14 PM

I agree with vindicare - he may be fierce but I think he doesn't forget that there's a law and due process that even he should follow.

Since Duterte has a lot of enemies, it's hard to simply believe that the Abu Sayaff did it even if they 'admitted' it.

I think the Abu Sayyafs are just trolling around since they are known for doing brutal killings but about the bombing. It is hard to believe that a member of ASG is able to enter the city of Davao.

The security of Davao before you are going to enter and go out of it is very tight at all. But maybe the policemen also has flaws.

But just like Bato said, this is not the right time for blaming.
techgeek

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:04:05 AM

I think the Abu Sayyafs are just trolling around since they are known for doing brutal killings but about the bombing. It is hard to believe that a member of ASG is able to enter the city of Davao.

The security of Davao before you are going to enter and go out of it is very tight at all. But maybe the policemen also has flaws.

We really can't blame the police entirely for not being able to stop the bombing.

Here in our country it's very easy to go around bringing illegal items because there's rarely a REAL checkpoint.

Groups can go to a place one by one, each bringing one item/ingredient then meet inside where they can create a bomb for example.
lissandra

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:13:01 AM

It is tight, but there will always be loopholes.

No one can be blamed, Bato is right.

This happens in other countries too but their citizens stay united and don't blame their policemen
Crimson Tank

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:17:04 PM

I'm am not sure how everything charged against her is possible, she seemed to be a good person.
so I hope the investigation will push through, and whatever is the result should be respected, given a fair trial.

and I hope whoever is responsible would be punished.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:21:15 AM

I'm am not sure how everything charged against her is possible, she seemed to be a good person.
so I hope the investigation will push through, and whatever is the result should be respected, given a fair trial.

and I hope whoever is responsible would be punished.
There is only one way to find out, submit herself fully for investigation to clean her name but if he will not be willing to be investigated then I am sure she is guilty and she need to prosecuted for being the traitor of the country, we are in full change now and we do not want any hindrance to our success, let us make philippines once again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: