Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need bustabit advice  (Read 7521 times)
rfisher1968

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:20:59 PM

Find about 3 strategies that work short term. Then randomly use 1 of the strategies and then take a break and then repeat. Still no guarantee that you won't lose.
I don't think any strategy will work in longer run, i have tried running game with some strategy which was working for like one hour, for 24 hour over VPS but when i check after a day my balance was 0. Around 0.05BTC was lost... Angry

My current script has been running for days and hasn't busted yet, not that it won't just hasn't yet. https://www.bustabit.com/user/4fIGHty

I'm going to let it run until the balance reaches a set amount.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:50:16 PM

If you can't really win on bustabit then find another gambling website ahere you can test your luck again when you are playing make sure that you are making your own strategy focus of course and you make more profit in another gambling bustabit is not profitable and its not safe to stay
vitod (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:23:38 PM

Finally got around 40000 bits invested only 1000 lol. I was following game history section this time not chats. I've figure it out why I was loosing bits lol.
vitod (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:27:46 PM

Find about 3 strategies that work short term. Then randomly use 1 of the strategies and then take a break and then repeat. Still no guarantee that you won't lose.
I don't think any strategy will work in longer run, i have tried running game with some strategy which was working for like one hour, for 24 hour over VPS but when i check after a day my balance was 0. Around 0.05BTC was lost... Angry

My current script has been running for days and hasn't busted yet, not that it won't just hasn't yet. https://www.bustabit.com/user/4fIGHty

Just checked your profile mate looks like you've mastered it. how much did you invested?
Abbybenson

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:39:33 PM

Get your profit and leave it before it's too late. More you play it the more you'll loose money.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:10:09 PM

There is nothing to do with the script though because there is no such thing. More over you said that you are running your script for days which is make no sense unless you play for really low bankroll like 2 satohsi with 0.1 or 1 btc bankroll but this will really take a long time to make a decent profit
rfisher1968

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:41:58 PM

There is nothing to do with the script though because there is no such thing. More over you said that you are running your script for days which is make no sense unless you play for really low bankroll like 2 satohsi with 0.1 or 1 btc bankroll but this will really take a long time to make a decent profit

I withdrawn most of balance and let my script run. My base bet is based on my balance / 18000 and rounded up. Right now that means my base bet is 2 bits and will soon be 3 bits. Believe what you want, but i'll release the script in a couple days if anybody is interested.

To be honest, since my balance is so low right now, i'll let it run until the balance reaches 0.1 btc. If it doesn't crash and burn by then.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:23:59 AM

I withdrawn most of balance and let my script run. My base bet is based on my balance / 18000 and rounded up. Right now that means my base bet is 2 bits and will soon be 3 bits. Believe what you want, but i'll release the script in a couple days if anybody is interested.

To be honest, since my balance is so low right now, i'll let it run until the balance reaches 0.1 btc. If it doesn't crash and burn by then.

Thats why I say it that is not based on your script though becauase you still can lose it right? There is no solid strategy on every each site in this gambling thing. Lets see then how is your startegy will work though, even play with low odds sure need some luck and mostly in the end you will lose everything. Whenever there is house edge you can't never win it
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:50:27 AM

Thats why I say it that is not based on your script though becauase you still can lose it right? There is no solid strategy on every each site in this gambling thing. Lets see then how is your startegy will work though, even play with low odds sure need some luck and mostly in the end you will lose everything. Whenever there is house edge you can't never win it

Very well said, it does not based on scripts maybe  your just  lucky  that you are being able to handle it and gaining profits but same as others said  there no such strategy exist on  any gambling site in online world since there always a house edge which we could definitely suffer losses.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:46:21 AM

Sounds good, thanks for sharing your script with the community!

However, I saw on your profile that you have a lot of net profit, but it is on the decline; have you changed your testing method? Or is this just how the script works.
vitod (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:44:09 PM

Can anyone share their script please I need one urgently. Thanks
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:13:55 PM

Can anyone share their script please I need one urgently. Thanks

The best advice you ever going to get is don't use a script. It doesn't help you. There really is not a strategy just luck is all. I have played quite a bit but with lower amounts and it is very addictive I don't know why you would want to take that experience away from yourself by using a script to bot for you ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:00:38 PM

There is no script that can help you win some bitcoins when gambling since gambling is unpredictable. Even games like poker need some luck seeing as there is no amount of skill that can influence the cards that you can get.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:16:26 AM

However, I saw on your profile that you have a lot of net profit, but it is on the decline; have you changed your testing method? Or is this just how the script works.

There is no strategy worked as I say before but still you believing him Grin. May be if you want to try it with lower balance it is worth but for a long run may be you dont even want to try it. Anyway i just notice it that he missed something about the odds. He didnt even tell you on what odds you should cashout  Cheesy
Achargeturry78

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:23:08 AM

There are NO such thing to easy win on bustabit your thinking that bitcoin is like machine that if you want to make money it easy to do it well you. need to face the struggle first before you make success in your life  there are no elevators in sucess you need to take the stairs. suggesting a best quote i've read.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:45:36 AM

There are NO such thing to easy win on bustabit your thinking that bitcoin is like machine that if you want to make money it easy to do it well you. need to face the struggle first before you make success in your life  there are no elevators in sucess you need to take the stairs. suggesting a best quote i've read.

Ive read also the qoute that you mentioned and that trully helps to a person  which it motivates and realize things that  supposed to be done without doing any shortcut.  Bustabit game is also a gambling game which we all know that theres no 100% winning  guarantee,as long  there is a house edge we would definitely experience lose.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:32:24 AM

There is no strategy worked as I say before but still you believing him Grin. May be if you want to try it with lower balance it is worth but for a long run may be you dont even want to try it. Anyway i just notice it that he missed something about the odds. He didnt even tell you on what odds you should cashout  Cheesy

Yes, I'm aware that there is no real strategy due to the house edge, but it's interesting to see people's strategies, as sometimes they do work for quite a while before going on the decline.

For example, there used to be an interesting strategy on bustabit; someone would program a bot to match the bets of the player with the highest net profit on the site at the moment, and it did work for quite a bit. It's always cool to see what people have to offer, even though it will bust in the long run.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:58:32 AM

Yes, I'm aware that there is no real strategy due to the house edge, but it's interesting to see people's strategies, as sometimes they do work for quite a while before going on the decline.

For example, there used to be an interesting strategy on bustabit; someone would program a bot to match the bets of the player with the highest net profit on the site at the moment, and it did work for quite a bit. It's always cool to see what people have to offer, even though it will bust in the long run.

Yes i agree with that, in reality  in every gambler would like to seek  any scripts or ways or strategies  to make us profitable on gambling  but the main hindrance is  those techniques are being busted already thats why  people dont ever  try to use those methods again well there are some  who are lucky do make profits with it but still its a matter  of luck though.

rfisher1968

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:23:26 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 02:06:44 PM by rfisher1968

I do agree that no script can run forever and win. It just did bust and crash. Maybe by posting it here somebody can change/add to make last longer.

https://www.bustabit.com/user/4fIGHty

Code:
var bbase = 100;
var bbet = bbase;
var mycrash = 100;
var pbase = 1000;
var pper = pbase;
var ltotal = 0;
var llose = 0;
var bigb = 100000;

engine.on('game_starting', function(info) {
   if ( mycrash < pper )
   {
       llose += 1;
       ltotal += bbet;
       if ( ltotal >= 5*bbet )
       {
           bbet *= 2;
       }
       pper = ((Math.ceil(ltotal/bbet))*100)+150;
       if ( llose > 12 )
       {
           bbet = bigb;
           pper = 110;
           llose = 0;
       }
   }
   else
   {
       bigb = Math.ceil(engine.getBalance()/2000)*100;  
       bbase = Math.ceil(engine.getBalance()/2500000)*100;
       console.log('bbase ', bbase);
       ltotal = bbase;
       pper = pbase;
       bbet = bbase;
       llose = 0;
   }
   engine.placeBet(bbet, pper, false);
});

engine.on('game_crash', function(data) {
    mycrash = data.game_crash;
    console.log('Game crashed at ', data.game_crash);
});

Edit: I just edited the script so that it won't bet into a death spiral. I will post it if it shows promise.
Achargeturry78

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:08:48 PM

I do agree that no script can run forever and win. It just did bust and crash. Maybe by posting it here somebody can change/add to make last longer.

https://www.bustabit.com/user/4fIGHty

Code:
var bbase = 100;
var bbet = bbase;
var mycrash = 100;
var pbase = 1000;
var pper = pbase;
var ltotal = 0;
var llose = 0;
var bigb = 100000;

engine.on('game_starting', function(info) {
   if ( mycrash < pper )
   {
       llose += 1;
       ltotal += bbet;
       if ( ltotal >= 5*bbet )
       {
           bbet *= 2;
       }
       pper = ((Math.ceil(ltotal/bbet))*100)+150;
       if ( llose > 12 )
       {
           bbet = bigb;
           pper = 110;
           llose = 0;
       }
   }
   else
   {
       bigb = Math.ceil(engine.getBalance()/2000)*100;  
       bbase = Math.ceil(engine.getBalance()/2500000)*100;
       console.log('bbase ', bbase);
       ltotal = bbase;
       pper = pbase;
       bbet = bbase;
       llose = 0;
   }
   engine.placeBet(bbet, pper, false);
});

engine.on('game_crash', function(data) {
    mycrash = data.game_crash;
    console.log('Game crashed at ', data.game_crash);
});

Edit: I just edited the script so that it won't bet into a death spiral. I will post it if it shows promise.
Is this affirmative with the site even i go away from keyboard for just 1 hour and it will never lose my minimum deposit in that website ? cause i know if we have big deposit and all in and cashout always @1.01 before it bust and so that you can earn profit every round you gonna play with it hope that i can win that easily .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: