Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The zoo VS the free Animals  (Read 61 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 12:00:33 PM

The leaders of the zoo say: "let's us send grass to cows, bisons, antelopes etc in the forest and savannas for we heard the are starving, no green thing to eat. We should send them fertilizers too (the ones seized by our enemies) for free."

The animals in the forest heard this and wonder what the animal in the zoo are smoking. "We are surrounded by grass and green things, and we don't need fertilizers to make them grow, our dungs make them grow, right?", The other responded "no, our CREATOR, not dungs makes them grow". In the zoo, they believe fertilizers make their plants grow, here we believe GOD makes ours grow.". "By the way, we individually own farms here in a decentralized manners but theirs are mostly centrally controlled. To own land in the zoo is a luxury. 1 million dollar of papers is worth more than a plot of land over there."

Ignore the zoo leaders, it's all for show and politics. They know we are not starving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2022, 12:26:14 PM

The animals in the forest heard this and wonder what the animal in the zoo are smoking.

That expression sounds very funny of course they should wonder what the ceased animals were smoking. That fiction piece is the irony of how people perceive others. From their own angle and the way they see things they think they are better than others. Mist tines they are wrong. Those we think we are better than because they are not proud may actually be better than we are. This is a moral lesson for all to learn from.
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2022, 02:03:08 PM

The leaders of the zoo say: "let's us send grass to cows, bisons, antelopes etc in the forest and savannas for we heard the are starving, no green thing to eat. We should send them fertilizers too (the ones seized by our enemies) for free."

The animals in the forest heard this and wonder what the animal in the zoo are smoking. "We are surrounded by grass and green things, and we don't need fertilizers to make them grow, our dungs make them grow, right?", The other responded "no, our CREATOR, not dungs makes them grow". In the zoo, they believe fertilizers make their plants grow, here we believe GOD makes ours grow.". "By the way, we individually own farms here in a decentralized manners but theirs are mostly centrally controlled. To own land in the zoo is a luxury. 1 million dollar of papers is worth more than a plot of land over there."

Ignore the zoo leaders, it's all for show and politics. They know we are not starving.

Wow I love this topic and it's fictional aspect, because this topic has really made me remember how the rich and the proud think too widely of themselves and feel everyone below their class, aren't living but surviving, this topic has made me remember my high school principal, who always taught us about contentment with a slogan that says "WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE, YOU DON'T NEED" this very phrase alone has thought me great contentment techniques back then in the boarding school.

The world has made everything so classified that even we humans think so less of people we assume we're higher than and at the end forget everything is vanity and even the holy bible stated that, on the last day both the rich and the poor will be as one and we all will be buried below the earth and after death comes judgement. I hope we humans learn  to love ourselves and treat each other with love in our hearts and always be selfless
Peace and love is the greatest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 02:33:22 PM

There's little grass or green things in the zoos that are our big cities. So, the leaders will be believed by most of the people, because they live in the big zoos cities.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 06:44:28 AM

There's little grass or green things in the zoos that are our big cities. So, the leaders will be believed by most of the people, because they live in the big zoos cities.

Cool

Of course, you understand. The Zoo kind of represents artificial areas created by humans irrespective of where it's located. But, I wonder if you still have traditional villages for example, in Western countries today. It seems Japanese and the Chinese still try to preserve such natural existence or way of living .
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 07:14:51 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2022, 07:28:44 AM by Ucy

The animals in the forest heard this and wonder what the animal in the zoo are smoking.

That expression sounds very funny of course they should wonder what the ceased animals were smoking. That fiction piece is the irony of how people perceive others. From their own angle and the way they see things they think they are better than others. Mist tines they are wrong. Those we think we are better than because they are not proud may actually be better than we are. This is a moral lesson for all to learn from.

Of course.
In the fake world, those who live in it are programmed to make those who are in the natural look weak, poor, dumb, inferior etc . For example I often observe alot of low iq, foolishness and other vices (the natural ones are often accused of) in the fake world... But somehow the ones in the fake, manage to successfully exchange this attributes with the better/natural ones... That is, the better start believing what the other say they are and eventually becoming what others really are but say they are ... It's witchcraft, soccery and spell casting. That's is why it's important we don't feed from the system nor should we ever believe it.

Wow I love this topic and it's fictional aspect, because this topic has really made me remember how the rich and the proud think too widely of themselves and feel everyone below their class, aren't living but surviving, this topic has made me remember my high school principal, who always taught us about contentment with a slogan that says "WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE, YOU DON'T NEED" this very phrase alone has thought me great contentment techniques back then in the boarding school.

The world has made everything so classified that even we humans think so less of people we assume we're higher than and at the end forget everything is vanity and even the holy bible stated that, on the last day both the rich and the poor will be as one and we all will be buried below the earth and after death comes judgement. I hope we humans learn  to love ourselves and treat each other with love in our hearts and always be selfless
Peace and love is the greatest.

Ofcourse, the classification is part of the divide and conquer. This is why it's important to create a culture that humbles the rich and honors the lowly and poor who are as important in societies.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 02:10:17 PM

^^^ Seems to me that Satan is behind it all.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: