Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Markets contra indicators.  (Read 126 times)
timotron (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

Hi all,

Some people talk about coins that are a sign of a swing in the market flow.

One of this coins could be Waves. It was decreasing in value las days - where rest of market green was.
   But in the last 48H it ass been rising - since then, the global market has been dropping.

It went up to a max of 7% in the last Hours.

Tell me what you think about this theory.
And
  If you have any similar stories or contraindicative coins, share!

Maybe Bytecoin but just because is the only one with more than 5% in the top 100  Sad

Good day.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

Hi all,

One of this coins could be Waves. It was decreasing in value las days - where rest of market green was.
   But in the last 48H it ass been rising - since then, the global market has been dropping.

I don't quite understand this theory. On what basis do Waves become those "indicators"? That phenomenon could happen because traders interpreted that Waves indicators are showing a good entry, there is a good news, and etc.

I'd stick to volume & RSI with a large timeframe to understand whether the market is on a swing, bear, or bull. Whatever the coin is.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
timotron (OP)

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

Hi all,

I don't quite understand this theory. On what basis do Waves become those "indicators"? That phenomenon could happen because traders interpreted that Waves indicators are showing a good entry, there is a good news, and etc.

I'd stick to volume & RSI with a large timeframe to understand whether the market is on a swing, bear, or bull. Whatever the coin is.

I also don't really know. I was trying to get some theories opinions in here about his contra indicators.

In any case, Waves is hitting up.   

RSI and Volumen are nice indicators.
Time frames are nice, I like the 1m candles for swing trading this day with this big amount of 15% pumps.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

Nope.That altcoin is just pumped by some crypto whales(ot it's own devs).
The Wave price movement has no correlation with all other altcoins.
Some naive newbie traders might be watching this chart and thinking "wow,let's sell all my coins in red  and buy Waves".This is exactly how the whales want the newbies to think,in order to pump that altcoin price.

timotron (OP)

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

Nope.That altcoin is just pumped by some crypto whales(ot it's own devs).
The Wave price movement has no correlation with all other altcoins.
Some naive newbie traders might be watching this chart and thinking "wow,let's sell all my coins in red  and buy Waves".This is exactly how the whales want the newbies to think,in order to pump that altcoin price.

Sorry, I can't take your argument as valid.
  It is full of fallacies.

Pumped by random Whales? where is the source?
  I believe they are doing very well and the last news is a reason for organic growing.

"The Wave price movement has no correlation with all other altcoins"
   The whole market is connected - we were in a bear market and everything drop
   Now with a feeling of a bull market - we see a lot of grow.

"Some naive newbie traders might be watching this chart and thinking "wow,let's sell all my coins in red  and buy Waves".This is exactly how the whales want the newbies to think,in order to pump that altcoin price."

If newbies are buying waves they are not so naive. How can you know what the newbies think? how you can now they are acting as you say? How do you know what the whales think?

maybe I`m wrong and you can clarify for me, please.

Yesterday we saw a countertrade from Waves against BTC. with is nice for the theory I shared.
Good day.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

it is very good, and it will be very good if it has increased, and I really believe that it will go up much higher in the future.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

What is this Waves hype in the last couple of days? A couple of threads have been popping around and someone even dig the grave out of its Bitcoin Signature Campaign in the Service section? LMAO.

Are there any news around (just like the XRP pump) that might pump Waves as well? Can someone point me out to the right link or so? I'm interested to see it as well.

Edit: I found this news: https://kryptomoney.com/waves-smart-contractcs-activated/

Maybe this is the one why Waves is slowly gaining in the last 48 hours or so.
timotron (OP)

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

What is this Waves hype in the last couple of days? A couple of threads have been popping around and someone even dig the grave out of its Bitcoin Signature Campaign in the Service section? LMAO.

Are there any news around (just like the XRP pump) that might pump Waves as well? Can someone point me out to the right link or so? I'm interested to see it as well.

Edit: I found this news: https://kryptomoney.com/waves-smart-contractcs-activated/

Maybe this is the one why Waves is slowly gaining in the last 48 hours or so.

Hi, the signature Campaign is quite new - they are investing in marketing. (cause of the hype)

As you discovered the Smart contracts have been a reason.

But not the only reason;
Source; https://twitter.com/tehMoonwalker/status/1044627851121758208
🔷5k TPS 🔷2fa 🔷new mobile wallet 🔷multisig 🔷Browser Extension: Waves Keeper 🔷Ledger 🔷escrow 🔷 oracles 🔷 1 million wallets 🔷 partnership with rostec (25b$ revenue company) 🔷 upcoming vostok ico + % of tokens airdropped to WAVES & WCT holders

Check they telegram channel for all news https://t.me/Wavescommunity

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: