Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Winning bet For today  (Read 702 times)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:51:35 AM

Congratulations on your winnings but as other people before me have already said please post also your losing bets so we can have a clear picture of your predicting power. If your wins are much more than your losses you can start a tipping thread in this very board of this forum and I am sure you will have a lot of followers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:52:21 PM

I believe you are quite lucky because whenever I make a lot of bets with diectbet or any other site then I often end up giving loss in those bets. The only way I make profit from gambling is by playing dice game until a specific goal and once that is reached I stop Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:08:05 PM

not huge winning but most of your bets have high odds and that mean you have good skill for predict the particular event and also i saw for match N Djokovic vs S Wawrinka you had already won with odds 6 and i think that was good achievement because very rarely to see people could won with those odds with only single bet
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:26:42 PM

Hi,
its 7 AM in my country,Good morning all.i see my bets are settled as won! thanx to directbet.eu for their negotiate betting odd option.I placed some bets and now i see some incoming btc in my wallet because of this

https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1C7NjxhfFaJQ4iA2yhnV9UvKySrTBWVFG1
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1JRThWcxLC1PxSiTxaSMYzEUL5pBADHf2n
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1NS9QKh6yUD6pmP7Ccc2L8UoYvV35Rfzqf
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1Li3QaeibMSfVXYqjCfpDYQbBekLSK7zMM
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1EqSe5Y2mZud79waptqchEPMEbJQJMr59T

thanx, some bets i lost but didn't posted here,because those winning bets made me happy today Cheesy
Nice wins congrats, it's your lucky day. i've never been as lucky as you are, maybe some day i might get lucky. Cheesy
playerbtc (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:56:42 PM

Well i just lose 1mBTC yesterday, i am not a big gambler. my highest bet was $30 in single bet Grin
i have small gambling habit,but only bet on special games.yesterday i lost only 1 bet of 1 mBTC,if i had more money,i would bet on stan waowrinka is US open final. the safest bet was over 39.5 games in whole match.but i lose last week,not so much but it hurts when i lose  Cry but i never expect to win every time.that's why i only bet small,here is some pics from yesterday

playerbtc (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:12:16 PM

not huge winning but most of your bets have high odds and that mean you have good skill for predict the particular event and also i saw for match N Djokovic vs S Wawrinka you had already won with odds 6 and i think that was good achievement because very rarely to see people could won with those odds with only single bet
Well i placed my bet on wawrinka before play at odd 3+, when he lose the 1st set i placed another small bet on him at odd 6, then placed the 2nd set win bet on wawrinka. i watch him from the start and he played well,and i know N Djokovic has a injury before semi. after semi final he feel pain on his shoulder and immediately goes for checkup right after the match.so i was pretty sure wawrinka will win at least 1 set,so over 39.5 games is safe bet.but after watching first set i have a feeling Djokovic will lose the match because i don't see any hard smashes/aces from him,while stan manage to reach 137M/hour service speed.so he can take the advantage of Djacovic injury,and also he was looking 100% fit on ground.don't think i am a serious gambler or tipster,i would love to gamble on entertainment purpose only,you can see my bet amount was not big.Thanx to directbet.eu for their negotiate betting option service,
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:51:54 AM

Wow very big win at gambling. Honestly I've never experienced it because it is very difficult to predict exactly sports betting so that it can experience victory in a row. It's your lucky and congratulations friend.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: