Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Drama Alert!] Quickseller blackmailing Default Trust Members  (Read 3231 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 3009

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:36:48 PM

We all know Quickseller as the dishonest scammer that will lie, scam, cheat and do almost anything to make coin.  I really wish the guy would kill himself already - the forum would be a better place.

Last night I posted a simple thought on this public board.  Somehow this shining beacon of morality (sarcasm obviously) felt MY THOUGHT threatened him personally and were against the forums rules on violence.

He sent the following message to every person that trusts me, BLACKMAILING them into removing their trust for me.  If they do not, he threatened, he would publicly expose them to everyone for the type of person they are - supporting someone that has thoughts.

Here is the email QS sent out to everyone:  The bold part is the blackmail.  Thank you to all those people that forwarded it to me!

Hello,

I am not sure if you have seen this post or not, however it is a deeply disturbing post by Vod.

As of now, you have Vod in your trust list, and as a result, I believe that you should be made aware of the above.

Although the inclusion of someone in your trust list is not a direct endorsement of everything someone says or does, I do believe it is an endorsement of their behavior and business practices.

If you do not condone this kind of behavior, then please remove and/or exclude Vod from your trust list. In order to remove Vod from your trust list you will have to do the following:
Go to Profile --> Trust --> Trust Settings --> Delete Vod from your trust list (or add a '~' in front of Vod's name) --> Update

If you decline to remove Vod from your trust list, then I will make it publicly known that you condone the kind of behavior displayed in the above linked post.

If you wish to discuss this matter, I am available via forum PM. If you wish to keep our communications private, then my PGP key can be found in my profile, and here.

Regards
QS

This fool loves the drama!  Anyone care to entertain him?  I don't.  Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:43:42 PM

If you do not condone forum BLACKMAIL, then please remove and/or exclude QuickSeller from your trust list. In order to remove QuickSeller from your trust list you will have to do the following:
Go to Profile --> Trust --> Trust Settings --> Delete QuickSeller from your trust list (or add a '~' in front of QuickSeller's name) --> Update

If you don't do this, well, nothing bad will happen to you.  It's your account.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:48:57 PM

Whadda cocksucker.  He's still mad about not being an escrow anymore and still thinks he has even a modicum of credibility after being caught in lies.  Panthers52 probably wouldn't agree.  The people who kill themselves are never the ones that should, unfortunately.

Quickseller has shallow feelings like any sociopath and doesnt take offense at what vod wrote.  It's only an opportunity for qs to extort members and exact revenge.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:00:23 PM

Just.... Shutdown the computers, ok? Forget that the trust system exists here etc. Also Vod can't you just ignore him instead of shitposting?

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:07:35 PM

Just.... Shutdown the computers, ok? Forget that the trust system exists here etc. Also Vod can't you just ignore him instead of shitposting?

I had many members PM the message to me.  I had to react on it.  But I guess he lies so often, members here are used to it.

mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:58:15 AM

I had many members PM the message to me.  I had to react on it.  But I guess he lies so often, members here are used to it.

I have to disagree.  I don't see this as shitposting.  Yes, I'm sure there is drama to be had and opinions will be posted.  But, if this is a forum, then others have a right to know and form their own opinions.

I can say, this doesn't shock me.  I don't know who he is, except for a few posts I've read.  I do think he just wants some attention though.  Just based on the few posts I have read.  Or it's an attempt at the OgNasty - Lutpin thing? 

I don't know which, (I'm not going to read tons of his posts) so I will just stick with wanting some attention.

Thanks for posting Vod!

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
yhlshabi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:10:33 AM

We all know Quickseller as the dishonest scammer that will lie, scam, cheat and do almost anything to make coin.  I really wish the guy would kill himself already - the forum would be a better place.

Last night I posted a simple thought on this public board.  Somehow this shining beacon of morality (sarcasm obviously) felt MY THOUGHT threatened him personally and were against the forums rules on violence.

He sent the following message to every person that trusts me, BLACKMAILING them into removing their trust for me.  If they do not, he threatened, he would publicly expose them to everyone for the type of person they are - supporting someone that has thoughts.

Here is the email QS sent out to everyone:  The bold part is the blackmail.  Thank you to all those people that forwarded it to me!

Hello,

I am not sure if you have seen this post or not, however it is a deeply disturbing post by Vod.

As of now, you have Vod in your trust list, and as a result, I believe that you should be made aware of the above.

Although the inclusion of someone in your trust list is not a direct endorsement of everything someone says or does, I do believe it is an endorsement of their behavior and business practices.

If you do not condone this kind of behavior, then please remove and/or exclude Vod from your trust list. In order to remove Vod from your trust list you will have to do the following:
Go to Profile --> Trust --> Trust Settings --> Delete Vod from your trust list (or add a '~' in front of Vod's name) --> Update

If you decline to remove Vod from your trust list, then I will make it publicly known that you condone the kind of behavior displayed in the above linked post.

If you wish to discuss this matter, I am available via forum PM. If you wish to keep our communications private, then my PGP key can be found in my profile, and here.

Regards
QS

Isn't quickseller negative trust in last year? Why he is green again and on default list again?
satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:02:17 PM

Hello,

Regards
QS

Isn't quickseller negative trust in last year? Why he is green again and on default list again?
Quickseller isn't on default list and he isn't green although he has some black and a orange(?)-3 and last I checked, that isn't green.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:46:31 PM

Vod, thinking and posting that you wish QS (or anybody else) would kill himself is obviously not a threat. However it does make me think you have serious issues.

Even if you think the forum would be better if QS died, do you really think a human life is worth less than an improvement on a forum? I honestly think this fact should be considered by anyone before choosing to trust your judgment.

I know I'm not the only one who believes this. You must have realized Lutpin had full support on his thread about this (I mean on the specific point of someone wishing he kills himself at least).

I'm sure QS thinks this forum would be better without you, it's known you hate each other. But I doubt he wishes you to die. Would you honestly not be bothered if he posted that he wishes you to kill yourself? I'm not asking whether you'd consider a thread. Wouldn't you find it disturbing and wouldn't you at least use it to make a post against him?

I don't like the pm QS sent to several users but to be honest I find your death wish much more concerning, even if not a direct threat.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:04:44 AM

Vod, thinking and posting that you wish QS (or anybody else) would kill himself is obviously not a threat.
His statement was a veiled threat intended to intimidate me.

His comment was likely illegal in Canada.

He has a long history of intimidating, doxing, and trolling people that speak out against him (doxxing - one, two) (trolling one, two, three - these reference the first page when the trolling started).

I don't like the pm QS sent to several users
The purpose of the PM was to:
1) Let those who have Vod on their trust list know of Vod's recent behavior
2) Let these people know that I believe that I find it so egregious that anyone would support this kind of behavior, and/or value the words, opinions, and statements of people who engage in this kind of behavior, that others should be warned about those who support this kind of behavior, and/or value the words, opinions, and statements of people who engage in this kind of behavior
3) Anyone who considers my message to be a threat would be, in effect, agreeing with 2, and thus are agreeing that such a warning is appropriate.

The warning will go up after the next trust dump.

For the record Vod's statement was entirely unprovoked, in fact I previously had Vod on my ignore list for a very long time, and intentionally avoided interacting with him. The only reason why I even saw his comment was because someone had quoted it. There are some reasons that have caused me to remove Vod from my ignore list, however I have been given advise to continue avoiding interacting with him. A review of Vod's post history, it appears that Vod frequently posts (inaccurate) statements about me, in ways that are consistent with attempts to draw a reaction from myself.  
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:06:38 AM

Vod you fucking POS. Dont talk shit about my nigga like that. You support scammers and trust abusers all day long.
Eat some ass and choke nigga.

Fuck you.

Got secrets? Tell me!
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:11:43 AM

It only takes one positive comment for Quickseller and his alts to come out of his cave.  Shame on you, EcuaMobi.   Wink

Quickseller has a history of scamming, lying, and cheating - his most recent lie in his last post here.  There are thousands of people who die every hour who have better morals than he does.  Why should they die while that piece of shit continues to live and ruin other people's lives?

I really don't care if he just quits the forum or kills himself - will make no difference other than improve the community here.  And that is what I am all about.

Smiley

EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 01:50:43 AM

It only takes one positive comment for Quickseller and his alts to come out of his cave.  Shame on you, EcuaMobi.   Wink
No. Shame on you, seriously. You didn't even answer any of my questions. I'd appreciate if you re-read my first post and answer them.

There are thousands of people who die every hour who have better morals than he does.  Why should they die while that piece of shit continues to live and ruin other people's lives?
People die and we can't do anything about that. Wishing somebody to die is very different.

I really don't care if he just quits the forum or kills himself
I still find this disturbing but at least not caring is much better than wishing for it.

His statement was a veiled threat intended to intimidate me.
His comment was likely illegal in Canada.
I'm not sure about legal definitions but I wouldn't think it's a direct threat. I may be wrong.
I do think it's definitely hate speech, unarguably wrong.

I don't like the pm QS sent to several users
The purpose of the PM was to:
1) Let those who have Vod on their trust list know of Vod's recent behavior
2) Let these people know that I believe that I find it so egregious that anyone would support this kind of behavior, and/or value the words, opinions, and statements of people who engage in this kind of behavior, that others should be warned about those who support this kind of behavior, and/or value the words, opinions, and statements of people who engage in this kind of behavior
3) Anyone who considers my message to be a threat would be, in effect, agreeing with 2, and thus are agreeing that such a warning is appropriate.
The part of your PM I didn't like was the threat which Vod made bold in the quote posted in OP. A simple FYI would have been enough to let anybody take their own decisions.
Just to confirm: I didn't find anything wrong with the PM you sent me. You only made me aware of his reply in Lutpin's thread and I found it useful.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 03:47:48 AM

Even if you think the forum would be better if QS died, do you really think a human life is worth less than an improvement on a forum? I honestly think this fact should be considered by anyone before choosing to trust your judgment.

Yes - the forum would be better off without his scamming, lying and cheating.  Better evil die than good, don't you think?  Anyone who trusts my judgement knows it is unwavering against evil.  My comment goes along with my MO.

Would you honestly not be bothered if he posted that he wishes you to kill yourself? I'm not asking whether you'd consider a thread. Wouldn't you find it disturbing and wouldn't you at least use it to make a post against him?

No, I would not.  I don't care what scammers, liars and cheaters post about me one single bit.  QS also doesn't care about what I write about him - he's just using it for trollbait, which you fell for I'm afraid.   Undecided  (That's why I posted Drama Alert in the thread title)

EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 04:03:28 AM

Yes - the forum would be better off without his scamming, lying and cheating.  
I didn't ask whether you think the forum would be better without him. I disagree with you but it was obvious you thought so.
Do you think his or anyone else's life is worth less than an improvement on a forum? If you do you have really messed up values. Either that or you're just trolling.

Better evil die than good, don't you think?  Anyone who trusts my judgement knows it is unwavering against evil.
Even if we suppose your implied "QS is evil" is true for a minute, how would his death spear death to good?
You're wishing his death, you're not preferring his death instead of anybody else's.

No, I would not.  I don't care what scammers, liars and cheaters post about me one single bit.  QS also doesn't care about what I write about him - he's just using it for trollbait, which you fell for I'm afraid.   Undecided  (That's why I posted Drama Alert in the thread title)
Then just ignore him, don't comment about him and stop making all this drama.
I've said this before but please QS just ignore Vod and Vod just ignore QS. Just don't post anything nor comment about each other. That's a real way to make this forum a better place!

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 04:12:29 AM

Then just ignore him, don't comment about him and stop making all this drama.

Don't be a hypocrite EcuaMobi - by your reasoning you should have ignored me instead of adding to this drama!  If you don't like what I write, put me on ignore, unless you have messed up values yourself.  The only person that wins by all this is Quickseller.

I had to respond to his extortion attempt - many people had forwarded it me via PM.  

I will not sit by and ignore scammers, sorry.   Undecided

EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 04:23:05 AM

Don't be a hypocrite EcuaMobi - by your reasoning you should have ignored me instead of adding to this drama!
No. I tried to reason with you. I still see hope.
But between you and QS I really don't see any, do you?

But you're partially right, I'll stop posting here and if you keep making death wishes or posting nonsense then I'll have to just ignore you. That would be a shame, I really hope I don't get to that.

If you don't like what I write, put me on ignore, unless you have messed up values yourself.
It seems you didn't read my post, didn't understand it or you're just twisting my words. You have messed up values if you think a human life is worth less than an improvement on a forum, not for not ignoring QS. And I still don't know whether you really think so, you keep just ignoring my questions or answering modified versions imagined by you.

I will not sit by and ignore scammers, sorry.   Undecided
You're completely blind when posting about him. You attack each other on any chance. You do fight scammers but when it's about him you just attack him and nobody wins there. You need to try and ignore your personal vendettas or feelings to improve your fight against scammers.
You're just lying to yourself if you think all the last posts you've made about him have been constructive. It would be like saying his posts about you have been so.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 04:33:16 AM

But you're partially right, I'll stop posting here and if you keep making death wishes or posting nonsense then I'll have to just ignore you. That would be a shame, I really hope I don't get to that.

This is something you could have told me via PM, instead of hijacking my thread and giving Quickseller encouragement that his extortion is OK.   Undecided

In any case, I have been warned!  Thank you EcuaMobi!

I really wish Donald Trump would kill himself.   Wink

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:55:07 PM

The warning will go up after the next trust dump.

Like i replyed to you in my PM, my trust list and why i put people on it, is none of your fucking business. If you dont respect my freedom of choice, i will take what ever it takes to stress this out.

I decided to put the list up myself here

Again QS, or everyone else who is a retard: If you want to do this and drag me into your bullshit: Put your fucking guns up!

Got the message?

Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:15:45 PM

Quickseller is a hero and everyone should bow down to him and kiss his feet.

Got secrets? Tell me!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: