Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Drama Alert!] Quickseller blackmailing Default Trust Members  (Read 3231 times)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:50:31 AM

Quickseller sent me the same message but I havent removed your trust Vod as I admire your scam busting work and I assume it's just a hurtful comment to get back at him.

But however my man, no one should even suggest someone should kill themselves. I've had a close family member take their own life and its a terrible, terrible thing for all concerned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:06:13 AM

Quickseller sent me the same message but I havent removed your trust Vod as I admire your scam busting work and I assume it's just a hurtful comment to get back at him.

But however my man, no one should even suggest someone should kill themselves. I've had a close family member take their own life and its a terrible, terrible thing for all concerned.

oh pls noone will suicide just because some stranger said on net
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:13:41 AM

Suggesting it is bad enough.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 02:14:35 PM

Suggesting it is bad enough.

You can be in trouble for abetting suicide to a person if they attempt it, whether it succeeds or not. If Vod's location is in fact Canada, then:

Code:
Counselling or aiding suicide

241 (1) Everyone is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than 14 years who, whether suicide ensues or not,

(a) counsels a person to die by suicide or abets a person in dying by suicide; or

(b) aids a person to die by suicide.

Source: Criminal Code

Though, take this with a cup of salt. If the death threats were serious (and not in the cynical fashion Vod represented them) then perhaps there would be some issues.

Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:26:38 PM

Drama overload here. This is the result of trust system in the forum. AFAIK on what theymos stated regarding trust system. This is can only be used for safe trading guide. So that we can know who is legit or not. But what i see now is the DT use it as power, threatening other user or can even use for scamming too by building trust then scam at the end. I think this made the forum worst. I think it is better to limit the trust power for staff only and no member here can put others to DT list so that no drama like this will gonna happen again.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:47:46 AM

The part of your PM I didn't like was the threat which Vod made bold in the quote posted in OP. A simple FYI would have been enough to let anybody take their own decisions.
I disagree. I don't think the bolded portion of my PM was very different then someone saying something like the following:
  • I see that you have not repaid your loan to "xx" user (who is inactive and not around to grant an extension) that was due last month yet, if you do not repay it within a week then I will open a scam accusation against you.
  • I see that you are openly supporting a website that is clearly a scam, if you do not stop supporting this website, then I will call you out as someone who supports this scam website
  • Anyone who supports this website/ponzi, that is not yet proven to be a scam, but I believe is a scam by posting positively about this website/ponzi will receive negative trust from me (<< I don't personally agree with this tactic, however it still very commonly occurs).

The fact that someone has included a third party on their trust list is public information. I am only saying that I will point out this public information to others if this information continues to be accurate. The conclusion that anyone who has Vod on their trust list is condoning violence is my own, and I do not think it is unreasonable to share this conclusion with others. The fact that I do not believe that others should trade with, or conduct any kind of business with (including buying advertising space from) anyone who condones violence is my own opinion, and I don't think it is unreasonable to express my own opinion.

Quote from: EcuaMobi
--
As you can see, Vod avoids answering any kind of question of which, the answer to will portray him in a negative light. As you can also see, Vod will simply troll anyone who speaks out against him.

You can be in trouble for abetting suicide to a person if they attempt it, whether it succeeds or not. If Vod's location is in fact Canada, then:

--snip--

Source: Criminal Code
This is not limited to if someone attempting suicide, if someone tells a third party to kill themselves, they are guilty of the crime described in that statute
(a) counsels a person to die by suicide or abets a person in dying by suicide; or
[quote definition of counsel]
advice; opinion or instruction given in directing the judgment or conduct of another.[/quote]

Though, take this with a cup of salt. If the death threats were serious (and not in the cynical fashion Vod represented them) then perhaps there would be some issues.
Vod did not represent his death threats in a cynical fashion. The major factor if there are issues or not depends on if anyone has decided to contact law enforcement with contacts in the Alberta area, and if law enforcement decides to investigate.
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:03:21 AM

Quickseller why dont you and Vod agree to disagree and let past words pass.

Life's too short to argue about things when you've never even met.

Come on guys lets be adults about this and try and sort things out amicably.
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:06:54 AM

You should try singing this song together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmYm6pkUbqM

Yellow  Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:07:16 AM

This is about the most reasonable thing I have seen posted about the whole matter so far - Thanks hedgy.  Smiley

Yellow  Smiley

Oh wow, thank you for the laughs, that's fantastic. Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:14:39 AM

This is about the most reasonable thing I have seen posted about the whole matter so far - Thanks hedgy.  Smiley

Yellow  Smiley

You're welcome my friend I'd rather laugh than argue, wish it was the same for others.

Please Quickseller and Vod make up because its making the forum a shitty awkward place when bitcoin needs all the help it can get.
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:17:58 AM

Yellow  Smiley

You're welcome my friend I'd rather laugh than argue, wish it was the same for others.

Please Quickseller and Vod make up because its making the forum a shitty awkward place when bitcoin needs all the help it can get.

It's a great song by the way. I can imagine Vod and Quickseller on X-Factor singing it togther...  Grin
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:47:56 AM

I have been ignoring Vod for a long time now, he was on my ignore list for months. Despite Vod slandering me pretty much every chance he got, I chose to ignore him and to not interact with him. It had been several months (if not longer) since I have responded to any of Vod's posts, or even made any mention of Vod (implicit, or otherwise) in any of my posts. The point is, that Vod's comments were 100% unprovoked.

Making a similar comment that Vod made is an implied threat. Vod also has a history of dox'ing people for no reason other then they spoke out against Vod. Take a look at this thread; do you think that being 'childish and hot tempered' is a reason to dox someone?
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 06:46:54 AM

Love the drama! 

Anyone know when the next "trust dump" is?

Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:52:07 AM

Love the drama! 

Anyone know when the next "trust dump" is?

Grin

These guys mean serious business in dumping things  Grin
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:26:47 AM

I guess the thread is continued here, of course in a self moderated one.   Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1614573.0

It is not illegal in Canada to have wishes and dreams, no matter what this scammer may tell you.

I wish Quickseller would kill himself.  The forum would be a much better place.  There is no violence at all in my simple wish, unless the loser takes out other innocents with him (See Sep 11, 2001)

The Drama continues....  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: