Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newb Hedge Fund  (Read 775 times)
datz (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

"to survive, we must live and fly"

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 08:57:15 AM

Calling all newbies,

In order to survive in this beginning-user driven environment we will have to band together and start a hedge fund with experienced real traders at the helm. Otherwise, we will be at the sheer mercy of the big holders who can cash out and buy at any time and move the market while we helplessly stand by and watch.

Who is with me?
PM me for more information.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
awozny

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 09:12:14 AM

Hello,

I am an experienced FOREX trader. Let me know if I can help out.

Thank You,
Andrew
datz (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 09:15:22 AM

Andrew,

You definitely can. We need numbers. I am thinking of a fund that invests in new BitCoin startups as well as the currency itself. We need a five person team. Two traders, a manager (withdraws and transfers requested funds), a strategist, and an entrepreneur in residence. We need BTC commitments as well. To do that we need CVs from management team leaders. Help me network and get this shit started fast.
datz (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 09:25:31 AM

Also,

We need to get a site together with commitment form and resumes on there for credibility. Everyone realizes the need for an organization like this. Trust is everything...I feel like we can make this work with good, honest people.
JonathanHiggins

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 09:49:44 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2011, 12:04:26 PM by JonathanHiggins

I currently am invested in a hedge fund, a real one that is. I am not investing in Bitcoin at this stage, as i have stated already in this area of the forum because i feel many things need improving. I may be interested in joining and investing in a group for the goals you mention though.

Feel free to PM me your thoughts on the matter, where you are from and what kind of things you are interested in starting around Bitcoin etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: