Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Used Antminer S7 Trusted Buyer ( For Serious Seller Only)  (Read 1628 times)
anakinisme (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:20:06 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 04:07:12 PM by anakinisme

Looking at 210USD/ miner. Shipping pay by my side.
You may sell your PSU through online or separately to local user, because if to send the PSU to me the shipping will be a killer.

Instant pay by BTC once receive your step by step verification refer as below.

1. Send me your Real name with Hp number, i will contact you through Whatsapp Messenger for real person verification.
2. Send me photos of the miners and yourself with my bitcointalk nickname and current date through Whatsapp to make sure there is miners.
3. A full screen photo of your miner current hash rate with current date to ensure miners is in good condition.
4. DHL pick up will be arrange by my side once i receive your collection address and contact number, will email you shipping label once receive confirmation from DHL. (receive 50% BTC partial payment once DHL label is sent.)
5. DHL will contact you before they come to pick up. (receive another 25% payment once picked up from DHL)
6. Balance payment will be release once miner receive and in good condition.

*If your miner is at hosting service, we will contact hosting service center to double confirm you are the owner and will cc you in the email for all party involve in trade arrangement.

*Escrow service can be arrange but share by both party*

Email: anakinisme@gmail.com
Bitcoin address: 137VEPAYGBedAbnSqHkdR4a6LLAUoNim4g
Other contact info: LINE-anakinisme
Kakao-anakinisme
Wechat-anakinisme
Whatsapp-+6012 687 2976
Facebook-anakinisme

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:43:27 PM

You may sell your PSU through online or separately to local user, because if to send the PSU to me the shipping will be a killer.

1. Send me your Real name with Hp number, i will contact you through Whatsapp Messenger for real person verification.
2. Send me photos of the miners and yourself with my bitcointalk nickname and current date through Whatsapp to make sure there is miners.
3. A full screen photo of your miner current hash rate with current date to ensure miners is in good condition.
4. DHL pick up will be arrange by my side, will email you shipping label once receive confirmation from DHL. (receive 50% BTC partial payment once DHL label is sent.)
5. DHL will contact you before they come to pick up. (receive another 25% payment once picked up from DHL)

*If your miner is at hosting service, we will contact hosting service center to double confirm you are the owner and will cc you in the email for all party involve in trade arrangement.

Kakao-anakinisme
Wechat-anakinisme
Whatsapp-+6012 687 2976
Facebook-anakinisme

Dream On.

Bitmain best price was 325USD for miner and 105USD for PSU  Selling only with PSU and in bulk 50 pc.

Yes you may says that I'm dreaming. I'm only buying Miners at the rates of 210 to 230 usd is because if ship to Malaysia it will cost me at least 60usd and above for per miner. It's within my budget and so far I manage to get more than 50 x s7 and I'm getting more from those who are willing to sell to a buyer like me who arw willing to pay them which I'm not a scammer. And of coz, for your info Bitmain latest price is 310usd  per miner and wasn't 325usd. Yes, I did ordered 50 units as well from bitmain at the rates of 310usd. Same as you, selling at 0.55btc but I can't afford is because the shipping will kill me, therefore I'm only buying from US. For your case, 0.55 btc is only worthwhile for buyer in EU but not buyer from Asia. And I did not force others to sell me their miners unless they are willing to sell it to someone who think they can be trusted. I can say that you sell some miners as side income but I buy miners to mine as a hobby. Good luck on your sales and have a good day to you. Yeah and previously I did comment on your post but you deleted my comment a month ago, no idea why you did it but I will not do that because I have nothing to hide. Take care
Kendji

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:21:55 PM

4. DHL pick up will be arrange by my side, will email you shipping label once receive confirmation from DHL. (receive 50% BTC partial payment once DHL label is sent.)

Kakao-anakinisme
Wechat-anakinisme
Whatsapp-+6012 687 2976
Facebook-anakinisme

Dream On.

Bitmain best price was 325USD for miner and 105USD for PSU  Selling only with PSU and in bulk 50 pc.
GL,I just want to say , this miner worth that money

1Grd32jZDECg4c2crwjs4DE9qRAmnHDEfT
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 08:56:01 AM

Kakao-anakinisme
Wechat-anakinisme
Whatsapp-+6012 687 2976
Facebook-anakinisme

Dream On.

Bitmain best price was 325USD for miner and 105USD for PSU  Selling only with PSU and in bulk 50 pc.
GL,I just want to say , this miner worth that money

Good luck on selling it then=)
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 09:05:33 AM

Yes you may says that I'm dreaming. I'm only buying Miners at the rates of 210 to 230 usd is because if ship to Malaysia it will cost me at least 60usd and above for per miner. It's within my budget and so far I manage to get more than 50 x s7 and I'm getting more from those who are willing to sell to a buyer like me who arw willing to pay them which I'm not a scammer. And of coz, for your info Bitmain latest price is 310usd  per miner and wasn't 325usd. Yes, I did ordered 50 units as well from bitmain at the rates of 310usd. Same as you, selling at 0.55btc but I can't afford is because the shipping will kill me, therefore I'm only buying from US. For your case, 0.55 btc is only worthwhile for buyer in EU but not buyer from Asia. And I did not force others to sell me their miners unless they are willing to sell it to someone who think they can be trusted. I can say that you sell some miners as side income but I buy miners to mine as a hobby. Good luck on your sales and have a good day to you. Yeah and previously I did comment on your post but you deleted my comment a month ago, no idea why you did it but I will not do that because I have nothing to hide. Take care

I can see that the price was 320USD per miner, so I was wrong  with 5 USD per miner, but you price 310 USD per miner is not in any Bitmain posts , how you got so far down ?

Hello all,

We have just opened sale for a limited stock of used Antminer S7 miners and PSUs. They come with a one-month warranty from Bitmain and cost only $320/miner. The MOQ is 50pcs.
Email us at info@bitmaintech.com for further details or to place your order.

Regards,

the Bitmain team

Antminer S7 & PSU with warranty for only $320/miner???

With or without PSU?

Kindly refer to below. I hope it solve your doubt.

https://i.imgur.com/jh1Nbeo.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nzppmvm.jpg
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 09:35:10 AM

Congratulations.

But that is no reason to post  your Lowball Offers  for every possible S7 sales  thread.

And if you paidBitmain  for bulk order 50 pc from one miner 310USD, why do you want to get cheaper here ?

Low balls? You are here to make a fuss to says that i'm a low baller and so that you can sell yours at a higher price? Are you afraid that i might spoil your reputation on selling it at a high price to the newbie or you think i'm a fish or we all are fish to you? The used miners that i bought at a lower price is for myself and those i bought from Bitmain is for my hosting client. Come on, the miners that you sell in bitcointalk to me is not at a reasonable price but that's not my business. Don't act smart and mess around in my post if you can't accept my offer. Just like i did not bother to approach you when you doesn't want to sell it at a lower price. Go get a life Tupsu
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 06:43:03 PM

Low balls? You are here to make a fuss to says that i'm a low baller and so that you can sell yours at a higher price? Are you afraid that i might spoil your reputation on selling it at a high price to the newbie or you think i'm a fish or we all are fish to you? The used miners that i bought at a lower price is for myself and those i bought from Bitmain is for my hosting client. Come on, the miners that you sell in bitcointalk to me is not at a reasonable price but that's not my business. Don't act smart and mess around in my post if you can't accept my offer. Just like i did not bother to approach you when you doesn't want to sell it at a lower price. Go get a life Tupsu

I am not afraid.
From 43 Antminer S7 i have left 5 pic
I tend to think that I selling too cheaply.

I just do not like your spam every  S7 sales thread. In my own thread I have several times already this posts deleted.

Ya u should sell higher and yeah, you only spam your own post to promote your 0.55 btc per miner. Well done genius; )
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:36:08 PM

Please use this thread. I've locked the duplicates. Good luck.

anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 07:25:00 PM

Please use this thread. I've locked the duplicates. Good luck.

Noted;)
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:12:31 AM

Bump!
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 10:30:04 AM

Willing to offer at 210-250USD per unit depends on batch and shipping on me!
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 10:14:02 AM

Bump!
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 07:12:08 AM

UP and always!
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 01:26:21 AM

Offers at 210-250USD per unit depends on batch

Shipping on me!
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 09:31:03 AM

S7 or s9 please PM me your price!
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 03:20:49 PM

UP! UP! UP!
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 06:33:59 AM

Show me what you got!
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 09:13:53 PM

I've got 2 S7s, one with one fan one with 2, both 4.79TH versions, I forget which batch they're from.

Let me know if you're interested.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 02:02:43 AM

I've got 2 S7s, one with one fan one with 2, both 4.79TH versions, I forget which batch they're from.

Let me know if you're interested.

PMed
anakinisme (OP)

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 04:49:37 AM

Up! Happy to buy at 210usd per s7 without psu and arrange own shipping by myself! Pay by btc!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: